It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh My God, Chemtrails on the ground on your street, and......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
And this reporter with WeAreChange was following them, and trying.......to get them to PLEASE tell him what they were doing, and they acted secretive and evasive, and called the cops, and this cop acted like a dumbdumb, and not suspiscious of them.

edit on 24-8-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It says video not available when I click on your link

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Fixed it!!!

link   

edit on 24-8-2011 by simone50m because: duplicate

link   

link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The liquid has that same rainbow effect just like the trails the planes spray! I've seen the workers around my town spray down weeds or water plants similiar to that style, BUT I have never seen them spraying down sidewalks and everything. Nice find!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It's in the drinking water.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

The liquid has that same rainbow effect just like the trails the planes spray!

No offense intended friend, but that's because this is being sprayed as aerosol droplets - misted water in the same scenario should do the same thing.

I get the same effect with my mister (as in water-hose nozzle attachment) in my backyard. It's not necessarily the liquid involved, it's the state of matter, light, and related details.

As to the video itself - haven't seen anything like this locally, but won't call it chemtrail-ish. Assuming just weed treatment or the like.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The cop and the other two guys are acting very suspiciously, they know something we don't for sure...
edit on 24-8-2011 by Silend because: (no reason given)

link   
SMH, there should of been no reason for them to deny explaining what they were spraying especially since they were spraying into public locations. Why drive and spray unseen whatevers on concrete and vegetation that is what made me keep watching. I like how the sprayer tried to sneak the quick view in but didnt want the cameras taking video of what it was. Whats to hide????

Good find unbelievable behavior, had to call the policia

edit on 8/24/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by simone50m

I didn't see part two? Is it available? I thought it is interesting that they said they couldn't tell the public what they were spraying. As far as I know they are required to have a chemical data sheet available for Hazmat. In case of accidents or spills. The vid shows how stupid people are and how they will do what ever they are told as long as they are getting a pay check. If there is any safety concerns they will be the first ones to pay the consequences from the chemicals they are spraying on themselves more than anything else.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just what I thought; weed abatement.

The dude is spraying RoundUp.

It denatures the proteins in plants and they sort of melt. No it isn't good for you if you stick your face in the nozzle and inhale; or maybe spray unprotected in a small enclosed greenhouse.

Just the city doing what they are paid to do and damn if this city doesn't need it; look at those weeds!

Not ChemTrails.

The dude making the video needs to re evaluate how he spends his free time. Maybe he could take up posting on ATS.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Frater210 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here is Part Two PLEASE WATCH AND LISTEN ----VERY CAREFULLY--- ALL THE WAY TO THE VERY END FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, THE WHOLE THING.

I MUST GIVE CREDIT, THIS IS FROM WE ARE CHANGE.ORG

www.wearechange.org...
edit on 24-8-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Oh no, they're spraying for weeds! That's a chemtrail alright, probably contracted by TPTB to put barium back in the soil, because their chemplanes are removing it!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silend
The cop and the other two guys are acting very suspiciously, they know something we don't for sure...
edit on 24-8-2011 by Silend because: (no reason given)

Like they are on the same team
Cop didnt even right down the chems, he seen the paper work presented in his car and backed off like "I recognize those symbols on the paper work"????
or they mind controlled him
This is outta box folx in so many ways..

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

And why spray concrete and vegetation w/ same chems also why not just say we are spraying weeds with this and keep it moving. They called the police for this.. WAKE

edit on 8/24/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Most likely herbicide and pesticides keep away rodents and bugs. Still horrible to use. Hey guys lets poison ourselves and environment to kill all the pests! Not.

I thought it was going to be a mosquito spray truck but nope. The only time I've seen county workers spraying something like that on the street and sidewalks was herbicides but the sprayer was a backpack sprayer and he was walking.

I don't believe it was a "chemtrail" per se, but in this day and age you never know what they could be spraying without the workers knowledge and the ones being sprayed. Kinda like those kids who volunteered to be markers for the herbicide in Canada awhile ago, which turned out to be a major constituent of agent orange.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It really bothers me, that EVERYONE this reporter tried to get an ANSWER out of, BLEW HIM OFF. This is sick, sick, SCARY sick.

It's just not right.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This video of this poor man from Rode Island that has slipped so far in to these delusions is what is sick.

This is just saddening watching this poor cop try to deal with this guy; it seems he has some experience with it.

It's freaking RoundUp!

But you know what else is sad?

These guys should not have been hired to run around the city spraying RoundUp all willy nilly, either.

This whole video is just a mess and indicative once again of the very real and mundane problems we face as human beings in this society and not nefarious and nebulous 'ChemTrails or anything like them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join