It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh My God, Chemtrails on the ground on your street, and......

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthrising2012

Originally posted by network dude
This is one of my main reasons for not believing in the Chemtrail fantasy. If the "bad Man" wanted to depopulate, or otherwise spray you/us with something, this is how it should be done. Much less waste. Drive the truck through a densely populated area and spray away. Then you have gotten 90% of the population of that area.

Why spray at 30,000 feet and have no earthly idea where the spray will land?

Way to be efficient!

It's already been confirmed by ex-pilots that they've been spraying chemtrails. So I really don't know what you're talking about

edit on 25-8-2011 by truthrising2012 because: (no reason given)

we all know that everything you claim as proof has been discussed here and proven to be misinterpreted at best, and outright lies at worst. If you want to be fearful of the evil planes, then wrap your head in tin foil and be that guy. I will still be able to sleep at night and not fear the outside. One day, when the reality of all the evidence against unicorns driving chemtrail planes and landing them in hollow earth hits you like a brick in the face, you will thank me. Until then, don't go outside without a mask on and an umbrella or you are a giant hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthrising2012

This is one of my main reasons for not believing in the Chemtrail fantasy. If the "bad Man" wanted to depopulate, or otherwise spray you/us with something, this is how it should be done. Much less waste. Drive the truck through a densely populated area and spray away. Then you have gotten 90% of the population of that area.

Why spray at 30,000 feet and have no earthly idea where the spray will land?

Way to be efficient!

It's already been confirmed by ex-pilots that they've been spraying chemtrails. So I really don't know what you're talking about

edit on 25-8-2011 by truthrising2012 because: (no reason given)

we all know that everything you claim as proof has been discussed here and proven to be misinterpreted at best, and outright lies at worst. If you want to be fearful of the evil planes, then wrap your head in tin foil and be that guy. I will still be able to sleep at night and not fear the outside. One day, when the reality of all the evidence against unicorns driving chemtrail planes and landing them in hollow earth hits you like a brick in the face, you will thank me. Until then, don't go outside without a mask on and an umbrella or you are a giant hypocrite.

Cool story bro!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

A bunch of articles calling for further study into fluoridated water. Brilliant. Still no evidence it has harmed, maimed or otherwise changed any death rate in areas with fluoridated water vs those without.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearedust
You folks need to get out side more - I live in the south - they do this once a year but not for weeds but for mosquitos - its called mosquito abatement - They usually do it in the early mornings. Its weird yeah but - - SERIOUSLY its easy to call and ask the local city services what it was -

Look at it this way you could have been made the bad guy here!!!! Guy doing his JOB calls the police and says a guy is coming at me asking me to stop bla bla bla - all he knows is you could be trying to take the sprayer and use it for something else? Make sense?

Common sense and a quick Google search on that fancy brain washing smart phone you took the video with could have saved you the trouble of embarrassing yourself -

He did call the city services, several times by his account...and was given the run around and passed from pillar to post, never to receive an answer to his genuine and rightful inquiry.

The blokes on the truck couldn't have acted more suspiciously is they tried in my opinion.

All they had to say to the bloke was, what's the problem pal, we're spraying for weed control, we do this once a months in this season etc. etc. but they didn't.

Admittedly the bloke on the back of the truck did mumble something about roundup, but then immediately went into defensive mode. Whispering, ignoring the guy asking a reasonable question, then claiming 'they are *not allowed* to discuss what they are spraying with the public'...not allowed?

If spraying weed killer / roundup or whatever is so innocuous and innocent, why would a public worker doing it, not be allowed to discuss it?

Is spraying weed killer a secret in the US these days?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

A bunch of articles calling for further study into fluoridated water. Brilliant. Still no evidence it has harmed, maimed or otherwise changed any death rate in areas with fluoridated water vs those without.

I'd like to see the statistics for how well kids do in schools in the areas fluoridated, rates of tooth decay, and incidence of diseases verses those in the areas that do not get fluoride imposed on them though...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
And this reporter with WeAreChange was following them, and trying.......to get them to PLEASE tell him what they were doing, and they acted secretive and evasive, and called the cops, and this cop acted like a dumbdumb, and not suspiscious of them.

edit on 24-8-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

A Dumbdumb? What is that? Who uses this word.....

They do not have to give some nobody a reason as to what they are doing.
Pointless. This is happening everywhere and its the least of all problems

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

he actually answered the question : "roundup " is a trademark for glycophosphate based herbicides

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join