It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you still feel like the awakened minority?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KingLeoric

Yes, There will be anquish a foot...you nor I can help that. There is pain and anquish right now. What are we to do...The Change is upon us...basically you have to decide to embrace it or not. That is the mission of everyone here. It is our evolution...pre-ordained or not...I do not know. All I know is that it will happen.

That doesn't mean you have to give up your ways and take up yoga or anything....it is more of a heart driven thing. No tolerance for the current atrocities....at least agree to that!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An
Do I feel time have sped up? Yes. Do I feel a big "unexplainable" change is amongst us""? Yes. Can I sit down with everyone and talk about this? No, there are people who are oblivious to change (geophysical, financial, political, spiritual, and physical) happening all around them. The blank looks when certain topics come up for discussion tells me these people are clueless and I should not cast pearls of wisdom upon swine, even if it's me wondering outloud. My logic is they'll wake when it's time for them to wake. Yes it's frustrating when loved ones reside in that state of mind but as were said in a earlier post, a person would go crazy trying to get them to see what's going on.

Do you think the blank looks are miscomprehension, or fear that you are actually right? I get that alot!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I myself believe humanity as an entity in itself is moving towards something. What that something is I do not know (global consciousness....?) however I have faith enough that it will be good. And whatever it is we are moving towards it at an ever increasing pace. The world is more connected than ever, the rate of technological innovation is growing faster and faster.....

I disagree personally with the general pessimism which seems to pervade many people’s attitude these days. What you see now are the teething pains of humanity as it gets used to the fact that for the 1st time since the evolution of man 200,000 years ago, we have gotten to a point where our actions as humanity can actually effect things globally. This began happening around the time of the industrial evolution but it has only been since the 80's that we as humans have actually recognised the global ramifications of our actions. And only now (20 years later) are we even attempting to fix it. Humans have been doing whatever they want for so long and getting away with it, it is very difficult to break out of that thought pattern.

There is always a lag time between technology and learning how to use it responsibly. But if you do believe in a higher power or a universal destiny then you also have to admit that there is a reason the world is currently in the state it is in. We as humans now have so much power to implement change, yet the majority of people still operate on a very baseline, reactionary level of thinking. They are still only taking care of number 1, without realising what they do can now have a massive ripple effect. Or their thinking is influenced by very outdated religious ideals, or its not how their mother used to do it back in the 70's, or they are simply so caught up in the material world they fail to see the bigger picture

But things are slowly changing within the consciousness of the world. Possibly only because all the mistakes we've been making are finally starting to effect people and governments financially. But they are changing.

The something I alluded to earlier may be a NWO, a change in global consciousness, possibly even a further innovation in the field of renewable energy. I have very serious doubts that it will have anything to do with reptilians, the rapture or the illuminati but whatever it is we are moving towards it at an ever increasing rate.

And I think it will be a good thing. Why? Because the world is big enough and ugly enough to take care of herself, and we are all part of that world. Sounds a little wishy washy new age-ish I know. But things are much simpler than most people suspect.

I consider myself very fortunate to live during this period where global consciousness has begun en masse to slowly shift. The reason all of us currently live in this time period is because we are meant to exist at this time. The mark each of us are destined to leave upon this world was due to begin when each of us were born, and is due to finish when each of us die.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

why is it do you think some people feel these changes and others dont?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

I am honored by the wise prairie dog! You and I are maybe from an older generation. It took us ....um how many years to awaken, while now the younger are awakening left and right...good sign

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffro86

Do you not feel anything?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
reply to post by CeeRZ

I said this on another thread, but the "too mature for your age" ....you are an older soul. I don't know how it all works and I won't profess that I do, but I believe you were put in your situation to make a change in Karmic Cycle...I don't know what, because I don't know you and your situation. But any anonmaly like that...there is a reason.

I tend to get the opposite. I'm 28, for better or worse I look about 18, and most people think I'm very immature for my age anyway. And, when comparing myself to all the other stiffs I work with I guess I am. But i like to view the world through the eyes of a child. I mean seriously, how better to enjoy this amazing life than by never growing up....

But in terms of soul ages I think mine is fairly old. One of my few gifts I believe is seeing the big picture. What ultimately matters and what does not in this life.

In terms of the unawakened majority, I'll quote from a post I gave in another of your threads

Why even bother trying to make people understand. Two things i believe you should know (imho):

*Everything in this universe is exactly as its meant to be at this present point in time. As the world stands currently, the majority of humans are meant to be, for lack of a better word, 'asleep'..

*Their time will come. And it may well not be for many lifetimes more. How many lifetimes to you think it took you to reach the point you are at now? But when it comes they will begin to seek it themselves. If you have a message to share, best share it to those who are truly receptive, those who are actively seeking. The others will merely ignore you, or worse still ridicule you as new age headcase. Those on a similar vibratory level will eventually attract each other anyway.

Why do you think we're all here.......

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

i do.. but i am wondering why it is so many ppl i know. and im assuming you guys know just have no idea or that feeling? is it more denial or..?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Partygirl

You are aware...but not fully. Sorry to be blunt! But the fact that you have these thoughts and feelings (feelings being more important that thoughts) means that you are heading in the right direction.

Believe me..I am no where near the authority on this...there are many on this forum that are deeper and with more knowledge than I.

All I can say is look within. Ego is overrated. Excess is overrated. If you think about yourself within the global environment, how do you think about yourself? Or, is your thinking about yourself limited to a smaller realm?

I find your response incredibly rude and arrogant. As if you could judge the spiritual state of a stranger.

That narcissistic, condescending "you aren't there yet but you are showing promise in advancing towards our vague, nebulous goal" is the root from which Great Terrors and Revolutionary Purges arise.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffro86

That is the whole point of my post/thread. Our path is the correct path. Many will deny, they don't want to leave the comfort zone of there Jersey shore egos! It's ok...it is hard to go from on end to the total opposite...it should be a gradual process. At this point the fact that you are aware is a start. Don't lose it or go back to the old ways, we need progression and transformation. You are on the forefront.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm not sure what this "awakening" is, but I feel it.

In the past decade of my life, I feel... "awake"... for lack of better terminology.

It seems most of the people around me are (asleep ?) and occupied with their own small worlds. They're unaware of anything other than "their own backyards" per se. And I find myself alone, with my thoughts and light bulb moments, unable to share... because I get that look of "deer caught in the headlights" feel from them.

So for the sake of self preservation, I keep thoughts to myself these days.

It's taken me 43+ years to reach this point of seeing the world around me for what it really is... an ugly nightmare of selfishness, hubris, greed, consumerism, brainwashing, etc... it sickens me to the core.

... and yet there's not a damn thing I can do about it because the world is asleep at the wheel and drunk driving itself into a brick wall.

And after all these thoughts, I think to myself:
"Is this just my ego talking ?"
"Is my ego fallaciously thinking it's awake just because I comprehend and absorb what's going on around me ?"

Just what the hell does it mean to be "awake" ?
Awake to what ?

I ask myself these questions every day... I literally question my own sanity sometimes.

Philosophical discussions drive me nuts and quite honestly, I prefer to avoid them for obvious reasons.

Damn you OP for sucking me in...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffro86
im just a 25 year old miner from australia lol........
J

I'm 28 and work in a mine in Australia too! Its a fly in fly out iron ore mine in the middle of the Pilbara....

edit on 23/8/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Did not intend to be rude. Just wanted to point out that there is another way to think about things.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

serious? small world man.. im in queensland mount isa mines.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I saw that...you really must be an "old soul" wow! Impressed! You have some depth to your thinking....tell me how you acquired that.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Ha ha belly laugh...you know that you have deep thoughts...what you do with those thoughts are up to you. Awake? Bottom line...we are all awakening...whether you like it or not....egos must be shed...that is the truth. Laughter and fun must prevail is my motto!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

The energies are great now. I feel there is a great awakening occuring, however in my own little corner or microcosm the people I know do not seem to be that way. Occasionally I will get a glimpse or a shimmer of someone that is awakened, but it is far and few between. Maybe there are more and they just won't say. And my heart tells me there are more, but they won't make themselves known until the time is before them I think.

Tell me now...what is your experience? And, is that your experience?

Naa, what your experiencing is the tide receding before a horrible tsunami approaches. Even when people wake up, out of fear they shut their mind and return to the womb.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

reply to post by CranialSponge

Ha ha belly laugh...you know that you have deep thoughts...what you do with those thoughts are up to you. Awake? Bottom line...we are all awakening...whether you like it or not....egos must be shed...that is the truth. Laughter and fun must prevail is my motto!

The tug-of-war I'm having with myself is the skeptical side of my brain fighting with "awakened" side of my brain.

The thoughts are deep yes, but dammit, are they correct ??

That's the question.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl

I find your response incredibly rude and arrogant. As if you could judge the spiritual state of a stranger.

That narcissistic, condescending "you aren't there yet but you are showing promise in advancing towards our vague, nebulous goal" is the root from which Great Terrors and Revolutionary Purges arise.

Ha ha I've seen your answers in other posts Party Girl and believe me you you're not just 'asleep' you're comatose. Your words speak volumes and the fact you react in the manner above just proves my point. No ones being arrogant or condescending. It is simply an observation

You can easily judge the spiritual state of a stranger, and a Christian whose avatar name is partygirl simply isn't the type of person I think I'd learn much from unless I was wondering if these jeans made my bum look big. If believing the government is full of crooks was an indicator of a higher spiritual state then the whole world would be Buddha by now.

But before you get all flustered, just know that this isn't some race or 'Im better than you' thing. We are not here to judge you as a person. Spirituality is different form organised religion. The level you are currently at is the level you're meant to be at. You were born in your current spiritual state, at this current point in time because you have some purpose to fulfil. Who is anyone to judge the the methods one uses to fulfil their destiny....

edit on 24/8/2011 by 1littlewolf because: formatting

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Your post was hillarious but so true.

How are these people able to say some of things and think they are right. If they are awake then why is all they do is say I'm awake.

I'm almost 100% sure every human thinks they are awake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join