It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you still feel like the awakened minority?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The energies are great now. I feel there is a great awakening occuring, however in my own little corner or microcosm the people I know do not seem to be that way. Occasionally I will get a glimpse or a shimmer of someone that is awakened, but it is far and few between. Maybe there are more and they just won't say. And my heart tells me there are more, but they won't make themselves known until the time is before them I think.

Tell me now...what is your experience? And, is that your experience?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I feel like that more often than not. I think most people on this site feel the same way... it's like so many people have blinders on, and just don't want to see what is coming. When I was 5 years old, in school, we were all asked what life would be like when we were 50. I remember looking at my teacher and telling her the world wouldn't be the same and no one can imagine it, so why ask. I was 5!
So many people are afraid of what's coming... I've learned to just be prepared. It's hard to be afraid when you don't feel like you are in the dark.
My whole life people have told me I'm too mature for my age, that I think on a different level. I felt I was just aware, and never understood how my friends didn't see the world the way I do. I think one of my sisters and my younger brother have definitely "awakened". But my parents, and oldest sister?? Not a chance. And if you try to point someone in the right direction? Good luck. You become a nut. Guess we can't win them all.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

Awesome, heart felt answer. You knew from when you were a child, as did I . Not that this would happen, but that something was just not right. Yes, we are different. Our difference is our asset even though we have felt years of being the ones that are wrong. You have insight and that is a great asset and gift.

I said this on another thread, but the "too mature for your age" ....you are an older soul. I don't know how it all works and I won't profess that I do, but I believe you were put in your situation to make a change in Karmic Cycle...I don't know what, because I don't know you and your situation. But any anonmaly like that...there is a reason.
edit on 23-8-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What do you mean by "awakened"? Do you mean like... ummm, I don't really know how to word it... Having an open mind?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
How does one know they have been awaken?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I am not big on religious or spiritual things. I can't help but to question everything with logic. I don't know why but that is just how my brain has always worked. These things are not based on logic or reason but faith, believing something that can't be proven....that's why I struggle with them. BUT, for some reason for the last year or so, I have had this overwhelming feeling that something big is about to happen. Don't know what. I can't put my finger on it. It's very strange. Maybe it could have something to do with this, what do you think?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Everything in time, I get the feeling alot of people are trying to push things and maybe its just time to push things for those people. Its hard to make people aware because to them you are converting them. But in the end to me I don't think we need to be aware of others being awake or not just treat them as they are, wether the are awake or not.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wyrdwolf77

All I can tell you is that it is an individual journey that involves looking within aka introspection. Basically it is our evolutionary path...but you cannot be told how to do it. You must find the way for yourself.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
in still only run into the occasional "awoken person"as such,but it think that it something to do with our "global conciousness" kinda like when u get in the car and turn on the radio,and sometimes the song playing in your head is the song playing on the radio at the exact part of the song...weird..... who knows...

peace

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

That is a good question. If you are asking the question though, you may not have awakened, but are on the beginning path. It is not easy I will tell you.. It involves alot of emotion, disruption, contemplation and introspection. If you don't want or have time to do that, well, you must make some time.

All I can say is remember the turtle and hare story and slow and steady is the best way.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I don't really grasp what it means to be "awake". But if you mean being able to decipher between brainwashing and truth. Then yes I'am awake.

As far as everyone else. They have potential they show it sometimes. But most of the time they act as if the truth is to far out their that in reaching out to it would make them re-think everything they thought they knew.

And lets be honest here no one likes a person that doesn't lie. To many feelings get hurt and to many dreams get smashed!

So for people to accept truth in all it's greatness would mean many minds would get warped!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Yes, logic is for Spock on Star Trek....if you even know who that is? Oh boy...where do I start...you are feeling something, because things are changing and moving in a new direction and you "cannot compute" because your programming does not allow for such computations. Release the old operating systems and start to think in a more Open thinking to possibilties. That is really all I know how to say to relate. You are definately Left brain dominated....try to bring in a little right brain chemistry...as in creativity, abstractness. I don't know if you are right handed or left, but a good exercise is to try to use the opposite hand for 1 day. Another good exercise is to try to speak/or write without say the pronouns I or me...

See what happens.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KingLeoric

Very Candid...I believe minds are already warped. Just like we are fighting for freedom and justice, yet to see the devastation, destruction and murder is beyond me...but that is for another thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have noticed many more people have woken up in the last year or so than the years before. Whomever doesn't wake up with all of the obvious things that are going on are not going to wake up by themselves, they need a push or a seed to be planted. I also hve noticed that many that know what is going on have decided not to do anything about it and continue as if nothing is going on. Some are bothered if they are reminded that things are not how they are supposed to be because they rather live these lies instead of changing them. Also some think that it is not their job and that someone else should be "working" on it. Some think that everything is written in stone and that is the way it has always been, they don't know that the people who wrote the things in thoe stones were people just like them.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No, not weird. That is exactly how it is...trust that! Trust your intuition and instincts. Instincts are more primal, but intuition is not mind centered but heart centered...just trust that.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Just imagine if you will all those weak minds that depend on a creator of all dogma! If that dream was to be smashed it cause their whole entire world to crumble. We don't really wanna do that do we? It might be the only thing keeping them from going on murdering sprees!

Feelin me yet?
edit on 23-8-2011 by KingLeoric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

Great thoughts. Yes it is unfortunate that some claim to be awakening or become awakening...only to slip back into their old ways and thought patterns. Change is Hard...you have to persevere. I myself have had doubts about what is happening. Slipped back into my ego laden life...why not...it is comfortable, in a sense, but not really when I get down to the deep questioning (of myself).

Also, it is not unusual to start to awaken, only to slip back and then come back to the awakening process. That is exactly what it is...is a process of change. The ones that don't like change or won't change...simply won't.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I will try that tom. and let you know what happens. Sounds fun.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KingLeoric

Yes, that is exactly what we want to happen. A birthing process. We cannot and should not exist in the kind of existence that we currently have. People will be hurt, but people are being hurt right now. It will be for the best in the end.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Do I feel time have sped up? Yes. Do I feel a big "unexplainable" change is amongst us""? Yes. Can I sit down with everyone and talk about this? No, there are people who are oblivious to change (geophysical, financial, political, spiritual, and physical) happening all around them. The blank looks when certain topics come up for discussion tells me these people are clueless and I should not cast pearls of wisdom upon swine, even if it's me wondering outloud. My logic is they'll wake when it's time for them to wake. Yes it's frustrating when loved ones reside in that state of mind but as were said in a earlier post, a person would go crazy trying to get them to see what's going on.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join