It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you still feel like the awakened minority?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

just my opion but you sound mad or angry. Being aware is a personal thing that builds; you want change then you must first find others that are aware and find what needs to be changed. or we can just sit here and talk on the internet.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

It will take alot to achieve that. I agree things need to change. But at the sametime the idea of so many peoples lives being ruined because they cannot accept that change. And there are way more that don't or couldn't then can and will.

It just bothers me knowing the anguish that is afoot.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
reply to post by CeeRZ

I said this on another thread, but the "too mature for your age" ....you are an older soul. I don't know how it all works and I won't profess that I do, but I believe you were put in your situation to make a change in Karmic Cycle...I don't know what, because I don't know you and your situation. But any anonmaly like that...there is a reason.
edit on 23-8-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

Your words are something I've felt. That I'm here for a specific reason... and that has yet to be revealed. But I know it's coming. While I was with my ex-husband (dating and married), I went 6 years every night, all night long (not an exaggeration) having nightmares. Almost all of them, I knew I was going to die by the time I turned 26. The day I decided to get a divorce, the nightmares stopped. I'm 28. Who knows - maybe it was my mind doing absolutely everything it could to make me aware I was on the wrong path. Maybe it was just my mind telling me he wasn't the one. Either way, I've been able to pin point exact moments in my life that have led me to where I am now. All preluded by nightmares. I just wish I knew where my path was leading. But, either way - it's a journey and a ride. I'll take it

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hehe... Certainly not the minority anymore.

This path can certainly be a lonely one. I've been feeling that to a great degree.

I've also been to several 'spiritual' gatherings and that receptive energy is astounding. A few weeks ago at the ECETI Ranch with George Kavassilas blew that paradigm open for me and soul families take new meaning. We are all singing our song on this Earth... and things are quickly coming together.

Inside the matrix is a whole 'nother story, but that heart energy shines through some individuals.

Not for all, but all will be known, soon enough.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

After a certain point you just have to "leave them to it".

Nothing you can do.

Your right. One person to a path. Others behind, ahead and to the sides...but not where you are.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Yes one must for their sanity. LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
One of my fav Vids...Enjoy!

One of my fav Vids...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
not sure if this is exactly what you mean BUT.. for some time now i have this feeling inside me that something isnt right with our future.. something big is going to happen.. im not sure why i have these feelings but i feel like my survival insticts are stronger now and much more aware? does that make sence.. but i dont know what to make of it...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

28 and so aware...I'm in my 40's and have been working on it for years. You are the future. I would go on..but I always believe you can say so much in just a few words.

I have the belief that someone with wisdom can transmit it in few words...someone that has knowledge will try to impress you with their words.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplodeThisExistence

Kindred! Yes!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffro86

It absolutely makes sense. I don't know you or what you do...but I would say...don't watch the news...but that is not correct. You must be aware, however look at the news in a non-biased or judgemental way. If you are able. You should try to feel the perspective of other peoples before you make a judgement. The word judgement alone should be stricken from your vocabulary as should salvation. Do not depend on anyone or anything for your salvation. It simply will not happen. Your best salvation will be the one that you create.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If all is one as they say, then there is no minority. For one to know, the information becomes available for all.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
We must always remember there are thousands of people who do not bother with tv?/internet etc who are also having these feelings.

Whenever I close my eyes I somehow feel the illusion of life and its as if im swirling tumbling like on a fairground ride.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I don't know, this "awake" and "aware" stuff bothers me. Its so vague and undefined..."do you get it? are you there?" Uh, where? Do I know my government is full of crooks and that my reality and perceptions are manipulated? Oh yeah. If that's "awake" then I've never been asleep. Still don't get why it means I have to be part of this big mystical "thing" that you "get"...strong passions for vaguely defined concepts tend to lead to bloody places in history. Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

Yes...and yes...especially today... I am 30 miles from the epicenter of the earthquake in VA.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

im just a 25 year old miner from australia lol. but its just weird. ever since i was very young i was into ufos and spirits since i was about 7. so i have always had an opend mind to most things. but i feel me as a person going through huge changes.I am always the one that sticks up for anyone els if there getting picked on. il go right out of my way to help ppl feel good about them selfs or self esteem ect and just wanting to help others.. i cant put it all into words.. but between me feeling like a diff person for sometime now and that strange feeling inside my chest that somethings comming and i somehow need to prepair for it .. i truly feel that something is happing already but its going to get alot bigger..

or i could be losing my marbels lol

J

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

You are aware...but not fully. Sorry to be blunt! But the fact that you have these thoughts and feelings (feelings being more important that thoughts) means that you are heading in the right direction.

Believe me..I am no where near the authority on this...there are many on this forum that are deeper and with more knowledge than I.

All I can say is look within. Ego is overrated. Excess is overrated. If you think about yourself within the global environment, how do you think about yourself? Or, is your thinking about yourself limited to a smaller realm?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Totally awesome and thumbs up...I don't know what else to say...just continue on your path!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

any advice or anything? although im not sure i need it . but il never turn it down

and its great we all have a place to talk about things like this since most of the world is too worried about the kardashians or getting drunk every wk end lol.

regards
J

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

On your thoughts, ditto, ditto, ditto.
Except physically, mine is in my stomach, as yours is through your chest, as you say.

And I guess it doesn't matter the age, as I am lots older than you.
I assumed my real early (4 yrs old) interest in ufos and such was perhaps launched by the original Star Trek series, but as years go by, I see it just aided it. Seems like it was a lot before 4, if that makes sense.

And thanks to the OP for this post - yes I was just led here from a short post you just posted in a thread in the new topics - can't remember what it was now, the history key will take me back...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join