It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you still feel like the awakened minority?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I just found this on another thread. Haven't watched it yet but am about to. Think it is probably along the same lines as the other two vids I posted.

vimeo.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Originally posted by Doublemint

How are these people able to say some of things and think they are right. If they are awake then why is all they do is say I'm awake.

What would you have us do then.....?

I can't have you do anything I have respect what you do. But I am curios why there is a need to state something on a public forum that is personal. What makes you want to tell others you are awake?

about "being of the people" or "awake" these words or like "they" or "them" the first step to fighting like you said.
But I'm for the people alot of these ideas they have I like, but the need to remove words or phrases like those above, because it is important if they truely want to move forward.

So, since we have found a problem langue lets fix it, right? How many of the awaken want to creat a better langue with me?

after we fix this problem I think we should continue moving forwards fixxing more problems

The only two people really displaying any sign of an 'us and them' mentality are you and Party Girl. Awakening is nothing to do with divisions, it is simply a level of spirituality which I and many others believe is gradually increasing in this world as the populace slowly rejects organised religion and the way the current powers that be run the world.

Unfortunately we are bound by language. Language itself can create divisions in the mind due to the labels which we apply to things. But until we can all communicate telepathically there is not a lot we can do about it
You have to see through the words if you use your heart to truly grasp the true meaning of what is being said. Take note that the majority of people on this thread all seem to know what is being talked about

I geuss, not really I can deffinitely see a divsion or the awake people wouldn't be awake. I can take your word level, if we are at differnt levels then there is differnce. Its not bad to be differnt but level just does not mean differnt level also implies higher and lower.

I believe we are all awake just differnt. We are stopped by langue but it seems as some use words that are not the best words choosen. I came to this thread to learn, and I saw things I did agree with so I try to help others learn and all I can hope is others will do the same to me but its lost some of it meaning now.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I am lucky in that, there is a small group of my friends who are very aware of what is going on around us. They feel the negativity in the world but emerse themselves in positivity and sharing it with as many people as possible is paramount in their goals. Think of how a religious missionary goes to another country to share the "word." This "word," however comes with rules a certain way of life, which costs a certain amount of money and this "word" is regarded as the only "word," but this works in reverse. Instead of imposing something on someone you are merely asking someone to look deeper into themselves and what they find, is there's, not mine or yours. It's the pursuit of truth to know something greater than yourself not only exhists, but exhists inside of you. When you have that experience with other people, it's amazingly powerful and something that you will continuously want to show, thus perpetually motivating you to seek more truth and knowledge. Take the idea of religion, it's goodness, leave out all the rest and realize you don't have to give money to anyone or fight in anyone's name, and know that you yourself are capable of so much more then any book or politican can tell you!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
too much care about them green paper slips in their wallets and lust for material.. no i dont feel anything yet because everyone i know doesnt like listening or giving a damn about changes occuring, they would much rather suffer and moan about how hard to get money and why everything is so expensive without actually looking into the cause and how the money system works. epic *SIIIIGGHHHHHH*

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
I just found this on another thread. Haven't watched it yet but am about to. Think it is probably along the same lines as the other two vids I posted.

vimeo.com...

the videos are very nice. do believe like them or similiar or completely differnt?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Well said!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I geuss, not really I can deffinitely see a divsion or the awake people wouldn't be awake. I can take your word level, if we are at differnt levels then there is differnce. Its not bad to be differnt but level just does not mean differnt level also implies higher and lower.

I do see your point, and i guess its just human nature to create divisions. In hunter gatherer society it was actually a necessary survival trait and but now it has been carried into the modern era and can create all sorts of issues we see in the world around us today. I also have no doubt that many in the 'awake and aware' crowd either consciously or subconsciously see themselves as somehow superior to others. But this issue is an inherent problem in all belief systems. But it is easy to se the rest of the world as 'sheep' when they behave counter to how you believe we should be acting.

I personally believe, and I'm sure I can speak for the majority here, that the point of this 'awakening' phenomenon is not too create divisions. Far from it in fact as most of us believe that 'we are all one'. I myself simply think of it as possessing a skill or knowledge that most people are yet to learn. It is simply another way of viewing the world. But as an artist or a plumber has no right to believe themselves as superior to anyone else just because they possess a certain set of skills or knowledge, so the awakened crowd have no right to see themselves as superior to anyone else. Indeed if they do it is probably a sign that they aren't really there yet, as this attitude is counter to where we want to be. There are different 'levels' of understanding, but I'd say most of us are more than willing to help others assuming they're open to sharing ideas. It is not about shutting others out who are not at a specific 'level'.

I can't have you do anything I have respect what you do. But I am curios why there is a need to state something on a public forum that is personal. What makes you want to tell others you are awake?

As you may have read many people who share these ideas feel fairly lonely and isolated in a world where the majority do not (yet) share similar beliefs. It is in places like this forum we can actually come together and discuss these ideas.

I believe we are all awake just different. We are stopped by langue but it seems as some use words that are not the best words chosen. I came to this thread to learn, and I saw things I did agree with so I try to help others learn and all I can hope is others will do the same to me but its lost some of it meaning now.

I kinda agree. But when people talk about being awake they usually share somewhat similar ideas which are generally different from those of the general populace or those who participate in organised religion.

I guess you and party girl were made to feel a little inferior when you initially posted by a few, myself included. But at the same time you didn't really come in initially with an 'I want to learn' kinda attitude, or at least it didn't quite translate across through the written word. It is human nature to fight back when ones beliefs appear to be mocked, and like I mentioned somewhere above that shows how much further down this path we all have to travel.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What if you didn't have a book or a guru, a teacher, or a forum, what if you had nothing but,

Innocence, forget everything you think you know.

When I was four I remember staring down at my feet as I walked down the brick sidewalk one summer, and thought to myself, "I am here."

Then about forty years later I had the same experience, only this time I felt the earth beneath my feet, an ecstatic knowing, without knowing anything at all, just a sense of awareness of myself on a planet in the universe., that awareness lasted quite a while, sometimes I still get a glimpse of that state of being,

Maybe everyone lives their own dream, maybe everyone is awake in their own way.

Row Row Row your boat.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

But when people talk about being awake they usually share somewhat similar ideas

Share something with me.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

But when people talk about being awake they usually share somewhat similar ideas

Share something with me.

This is my own personal view, but as you quoted above I'm sure many here share some sort of variation of the idea. It is something I have posted prior but I think its profound enough to share again:

The meaning of life according to me is experience.....

In the beginning a there was nothing but an awareness. It was the infinitely everything and nothing all at once. But how can one know one's self if nothing else exists, if you are everything and nothing all at once? In order to experience everything inside one needs to understand everything on the outside. But one cannot do that if one is everything.

So this awareness began to divide itself into smaller separate parts (aka the Big Bang). Firstly quantum particles to understand what it is to just be. More complex forms arose - atoms, electrons, molecules, matter. And now we have an understanding of movement and energy. Eventually simple life arose, and now we understand stimuli and response. Animals - basal emotions such as fear, lust, hunger, contentment. And finally higher life forms such as humans and all the complexities that go along with them.

Now as everything is still one and the same, there is an attraction to everything else. And this attraction is love. Nothing more nothing less. But this attraction, this love, is what eventually will lead us back to the source. When each separate soul has finally experienced its little part of the puzzle it will follow the path of love, its own in built attraction to everything else, back to the source, and the veil will be lifted. And once again everything will become one again. And then you know what will happen? It will all begin again.....

This is somewhat different to many others ideas of what the meaning of life is. I do not believe one should chase 'enlightenment' at the expense of living ones current life to the full. I believe enlightenment is an inevitable process and there is need to rush it - unless of course you feel in your heart this is where you want to be. Some may feel there heart pulls toward being a mechanic, or a teacher, or a Gold Level Contributor on ATS, or to understand and actively pursue enlightenment. All are equally valid and just as important as each other. I also do not believe love is the meaning of life, it is simply the attraction felt by all the different parts of the whole and is what will eventually lead us back home again.

Though we are, imho, all one, we are meant to live as separate beings to experience what it is to be a separate beings. The ups and the downs, the (perceived) good and bad. The meaning of life is life itself. To live it, experience it and embrace it fully.

edit on 25/8/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

As you may have read many people who share these ideas feel fairly lonely and isolated in a world where the majority do not (yet) share similar beliefs. It is in places like this forum we can actually come together and discuss these ideas.

Okay I agree with most of what you are saying. I would consider myself awake. I have never felt lonely in the since of being awake what I know has been passed down through my family I honstly have no idea how many generation. But thats not to say I was just given the info hypotheticly lets say I hold 100 pecies of awaken info I was only given two and the other 98 was left up to me to find and I was the one to bring up the subject to my father. And this all strated when I was 11. So I geuss I can not understand how you all feel lonely. But also i had to learn everything myself I don't understand how or why people come out and simply say I'm awake.

No, dbout its a fight I'm awake imo but there is not one day I don't feel like I'm not awake. I'm having trouble trying to say what I mean if you can't tell. this awakening is a personal experince imo and I am not sure if you have whatched any of the videos posted in this thread but one of them talked about people comeing to a guru of sorts to learn and he did not always talk to them just meditated with them. That is how I believe this works it is very self orinated, yes we can build on it as a group but i personaly never build on it as a group there always seems to be conflct maybe it is me I dont know.

Another thing I should point out is I see two differnt types of awaking one the spirtual which I understand. The second being people that have found out people and governments are evil and it is these people I dont understand because they want to bring about a change that every time I think about it it makes it worse for humanity as a whole. Because they want to fight. so this is where alot of my confusion comes from two differnt types of people claiming the same thing.

I believe we are all awake just different. We are stopped by langue but it seems as some use words that are not the best words chosen. I came to this thread to learn, and I saw things I did agree with so I try to help others learn and all I can hope is others will do the same to me but its lost some of it meaning now.

I kinda agree. But when people talk about being awake they usually share somewhat similar ideas which are generally different from those of the general populace or those who participate in organised religion.

I guess you and party girl were made to feel a little inferior when you initially posted by a few, myself included. But at the same time you didn't really come in initially with an 'I want to learn' kinda attitude, or at least it didn't quite translate across through the written word. It is human nature to fight back when ones beliefs appear to be mocked, and like I mentioned somewhere above that shows how much further down this path we all have to travel.

I believe if you read the Bible you can come to the same conculsion as those that are awake it is written there you just have to read with the right mindset. I say that because oragnised religion is whatever you make of it just like most things. The op brings up the thoguht of being lonely and trying to awake people so would it not be better to choose the best word or words to say what you mean? because they are the ones that hear what you say and see division not so much the awake crowd. I believe be awake means you can see understand both sides of the story. and on that idea if the op was realy trying to awake people then he or she should have a response to my thoughts or questions I would think as the best way to learn imo is to ask not to be told. I think if you believe in the awaking process the only logical conclusion is that it is ever lasting.

I hope I have sounded more clear and if not keep asking question I dont mind.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Doublemint because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2011 by Doublemint because: quote format

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Very lovely, So it is, we live our life in the human realm.

``A paradox is not a conflict within reality. It is a conflict between
reality and your feeling of what reality should be like.''

- Richard Feynman

I remember you,
WE fought for existence.
You were by my side,
We broke through.

And lost our souls.

Imagine every thought that has ever been thought, someone has thought before you.

Limitations, we can only go so far in our understanding, limitation have been set upon us.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

I think if you believe in the awaking process the only logical conclusion is that it is ever lasting.

Absolutely,

For now we see through a glass, darkly, but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I can feel it... I can feel the energy all around me... It is like i can communicate with the tree in my backyard. It is like I am moving into oneness with all. My dreams, my lucid dream and my astral travel are very frequent now. When i meditate I can see the love that surrounds me. My inner self remains calm at all time.

But also I can feel there is no life in the air anymore when I go outside. It is like, i am becoming one, but at the same time, I can feel the calm before the storm. (Ex; you're on a beach, and all of the sudden it becomes really calm, no animals, no birds whisling, and then the # hit the fan).

Every night, i can feel the love and it makes me cry of joy... crying of a unity that I never would of thought 10 years ago. I know there will be ravage, but I also know, the new dawn will be beautiful, magik... The key is hope, believe in your heart and love yourself, love your environnement. Talk to her... she's there listening to you. You probably know what I am talking about right? who, talk to who? open your eyes and you will see, she's been there all along talking to you, laughing with you, helping you in your choices, your decisions but most people refuse to hear her out. Awake yourself... You are great, you are loved by everything.... just accept that love into your heart and you will be automatically blessed.

Get rid of that fear... It is ok to look at yourself and say, Yes, I am sorry it is all because of me. What happened in my life is all because of me. But I am not ashamed, I love myself. I pardon myself for the mistakes I have done. Life is an experience for your soul to learn, to get better, to understand. Get rid of that ego of yours... Ego brings your fear, destroy your life and make you sick. Don't get mad because someone wants to get over you. If you get mad, it is not because of him, but you. You accept what he is saying to you... don't matter, because in the end, it will be the same right? It started that way and it will end that way.

Don't be scared of dying.... Dying is a raise in consciousness. Don't worry, you'll come back. Energy cannot be destroy nor created right? Basically, destroy your ego, let it go, it's not worth the energy it takes and you'll be on a good step to be awaken into the light.

Love to you all, it is coming. you will be awaken soon

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

So I geuss I can not understand how you all feel lonely. But also i had to learn everything myself I don't understand how or why people come out and simply say I'm awake.

Many feel lonely cos they find it hard to find others who share similar spiritual ideas. It can often seem that everyone they know is somehow missing the point about a few fundamental aspects about life, and instead are too caught up in things that really shouldn't matter like money, status, sex, looks etc.

Also I'm most of the posters on this thread aren't walking around introducing themselves as 'awake'. But if someone starts a thread about this spiritual phenomenon then obviously you're gonna identify where you stand on it as you share your experiences with others.

That is how I believe this works it is very self orinated, yes we can build on it as a group but i personaly never build on it as a group there always seems to be conflct maybe it is me I dont know.

Yeah, one of the main distinguishing features between modern day spirituality and traditional organised religion is the fact that 'many different roads can lead to Rome' if you know what I'm saying

Another thing I should point out is I see two differnt types of awaking one the spirtual which I understand. The second being people that have found out people and governments are evil

There have always been revolutionists, anarchists, conspiracy theorists etc etc. Many are necessary and many only serve to worsen the situation. But if everyone who thought the government was corrupt were 'awake', at least in a spiritual sense, then I doubt the world would be in the state it is in today.

There will never be a shortage of people who think the government are nothing but a pack of dishonest stooges, and nor those who want to take it further.

I believe if you read the Bible you can come to the same conculsion as those that are awake it is written there you just have to read with the right mindset. I say that because oragnised religion is whatever you make of it just like most things

The Bible is one of many paths. Occasionally you do however have Christians who think that it is the only path all the while believing and acting out a form of Jesus' teaching that has been corrupted slowly through the centuries; or believing the same principles that applied 2000 years ago can always still apply today.

The op brings up the thoguht of being lonely and trying to awake people so would it not be better to choose the best word or words to say what you mean? because they are the ones that hear what you say and see division not so much the awake crowd. I believe be awake means you can see understand both sides of the story. and on that idea if the op was realy trying to awake people then he or she should have a response to my thoughts or questions I would think as the best way to learn imo is to ask not to be told. I think if you believe in the awaking process the only logical conclusion is that it is ever lasting.

I hope I have sounded more clear and if not keep asking question I dont mind.

I guess misunderstandings can quite often easily occur as there's often a difference between what you think when you type and what other people understand when they read it. Now you've stated where you stand I'm all your questions will get answered

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
When the initial awakening occurs others are sought after desparately, an understanding is required. There is a search and need to find others.
Eventually it is realized that there are no 'others'.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I don't have any questions for you but for ourself. If that is what you believe why they search for others then fine. I believe it is because they don't understand.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I feel like everyone around me is so oblivious to what is actually going on. No body uses their ears and i cannot connect with everyone. Sometimes i feel like im in a simulation because life doesn't seem real. Ever since i have awakened I have felt more and more distant from this world even though i am connected to it. When i see a glimpse of awakening I see an even bigger denial. And nobody will listen because they are much to concerned with what they want to say. I see nothing interesting in anyone's words, which are worries about what they want and how horrible their lives are. Everyone just pities themselves to the extreme.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I'm not sure of anything anymore.It seems like everything is connecting.No one around me seems to see.Everything is echoes? ......connecting.I'm tired.Tired of trying to show people.I'm shouting and shouting,and only seem to be making a fool of myself. isolation and self exile is a hard road to follow.I can't have any friends cause the rap meme has them.I watch my people suffering.Victims of them.Thier taking our choice.Making us choose wrong.I'm tired...help

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Fear really is an illusion. I can feel scared or angry, and then I listen to some binaural music, and the fear goes away entirely.

I really think that a lot more people should start using this music. Look it up on YouTube, and use it whenever you are upset.

I also think, however, that if the awakened minority ARE a minority, it is only through choice. Anyone who wants to can wake up. You just have to decide that you want something different than drama, anger, chaos, and fear. That's all. The rest will come.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join