There are no 'Adolfs' in Germany, Or: How the Nazi's Ruined Everything

page: 2
13
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The cross of Saint Ambrose is a symbol of Milan, and Inter Milan decided to incorporate it into their away kit in the 2006-07 season. Unfortunately for them, they were drawn to play in Turkey, which sparked a furore due to the obvious similarities between their kit and the uniform of the historical crusaders:







posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dn4cer2000

Originally posted by JennaDarling


They are always quick to blame Germany and / or Europe for their problems.

They are always quick to jump the "Nazi" word when it comes to socialism, or Europe.



edit on 23-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

Especially when Nazi Germany was Fascist. Not Socialist.


I am referring to today.. Americans still referr to socialism as nazism, or communism etc etc.

I can dig up many posts on ATS saying it if you want.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8
 


First off i do not want to sound like a Nazi supporter but as i listen to older stories and read older articles i dont really believe the hype put into them. First off German's lived around the Jew's for many many years without total hate for them. The media would like you to believe they just hated Jews because of their race lol from what i heard they sold out the Germans in WW1 to Brittan and got American into WW1 so Brittan could win. The price was Israel and Brittan gave it to them. When the Germans realized they had been sold out by one group of their own people they naturally started to hate them. Add in the heavy sanctions placed on Germans and the cost of the war they went through a depression during that depression the Jews funneled money into Germany and bought up their businesses and property that was the straw that broke the camels back. Pretty soon the Germans went away from Jewish belief system " Occult" teachings became their choice. One of the Occultist believed in a master race of white people which was based on an American idea. Hitler wasn't some master evil guy who turned everybody who listen to him into racist. The Germans hated the Jews for a reason and it had been building over time. The Germans naturally distrusted the Jews so they rounded them up in ghettos and took their country back. Their treatment of Jews was sub human though they would have been better off if they just banished them from the country without their belongings but the Germans knew that the Jews would began to wage a war against them so they decided to try and wipe the planet clean of them.

The propaganda machine you see today is the Jewish one to hide how they got their country and how they are not a totally victim in this.
edit on 23-8-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8
 

On a very minor point of detail, the actual date of Kipling's removal of the swastika symbol may be slightly later than the examples given suggest.
My father was given the Jungle Book as a school prize. The book was (re-)printed 1932. The emblem on the cover is identical to your right-hand version, except that it still has the swastika in the corner.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The salute and the swastika are both believed to have originated in Mesopotamia modern day Iraq.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
opps
edit on 23/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thought you might like these from the early 1900's







posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I also think all the Hitlers must have changed their name too which makes it all the funnier that the character in bottom was called Eddie Hitler.

He also killed that moustache which isnt a bad thing.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dn4cer2000

Originally posted by JennaDarling


They are always quick to blame Germany and / or Europe for their problems.

They are always quick to jump the "Nazi" word when it comes to socialism, or Europe.



edit on 23-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

Especially when Nazi Germany was Fascist. Not Socialist.


Nazi Germany was National Socialist. Italy was Fascist. USSR was Socialist.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by LiveForever8
 


First off i do not want to sound like a Nazi supporter but as i listen to older stories and read older articles i dont really believe the hype put into them. First off German's lived around the Jew's for many many years without total hate for them. The media would like you to believe they just hated Jews because of their race lol from what i heard they sold out the Germans in WW1 to Brittan and got American into WW1 so Brittan could win. The price was Israel and Brittan gave it to them. When the Germans realized they had been sold out by one group of their own people they naturally started to hate them. Add in the heavy sanctions placed on Germans and the cost of the war they went through a depression during that depression the Jews funneled money into Germany and bought up their businesses and property that was the straw that broke the camels back. Pretty soon the Germans went away from Jewish belief system " Occult" teachings became their choice. One of the Occultist believed in a master race of white people which was based on an American idea. Hitler wasn't some master evil guy who turned everybody who listen to him into racist. The Germans hated the Jews for a reason and it had been building over time. The Germans naturally distrusted the Jews so they rounded them up in ghettos and took their country back. Their treatment of Jews was sub human though they would have been better off if they just banished them from the country without their belongings but the Germans knew that the Jews would began to wage a war against them so they decided to try and wipe the planet clean of them.

The propaganda machine you see today is the Jewish one to hide how they got their country and how they are not a totally victim in this.
edit on 23-8-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)


Most all the anti-Nazi stories and such, are overhyped and often untrue Zionist war propaganda, which continues today. The Nazis wanted to relocate the Jews to Madagascar. There is no evidence to support they wanted to, or tried to "wipe the planet clean of them".



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by LiveForever8
 


First off i do not want to sound like a Nazi supporter but as i listen to older stories and read older articles i dont really believe the hype put into them. First off German's lived around the Jew's for many many years without total hate for them. The media would like you to believe they just hated Jews because of their race lol from what i heard they sold out the Germans in WW1 to Brittan and got American into WW1 so Brittan could win. The price was Israel and Brittan gave it to them. When the Germans realized they had been sold out by one group of their own people they naturally started to hate them. Add in the heavy sanctions placed on Germans and the cost of the war they went through a depression during that depression the Jews funneled money into Germany and bought up their businesses and property that was the straw that broke the camels back. Pretty soon the Germans went away from Jewish belief system " Occult" teachings became their choice. One of the Occultist believed in a master race of white people which was based on an American idea. Hitler wasn't some master evil guy who turned everybody who listen to him into racist. The Germans hated the Jews for a reason and it had been building over time. The Germans naturally distrusted the Jews so they rounded them up in ghettos and took their country back. Their treatment of Jews was sub human though they would have been better off if they just banished them from the country without their belongings but the Germans knew that the Jews would began to wage a war against them so they decided to try and wipe the planet clean of them.

The propaganda machine you see today is the Jewish one to hide how they got their country and how they are not a totally victim in this.
edit on 23-8-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)


Most all the anti-Nazi stories and such, are overhyped and often untrue Zionist war propaganda, which continues today. The Nazis wanted to relocate the Jews to Madagascar. There is no evidence to support they wanted to, or tried to "wipe the planet clean of them".
Erm.... riiiiight.. Which history books have you been reading?



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck
 


That's great, thanks for adding it


It's good to see that common sense did prevail in some parts of the globe.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck
 

That's great, thanks for adding it

It's good to see that common sense did prevail in some parts of the globe.

Mind you, during WWI, Berlin Ontario became Kitchener...but they still have a rockin' Oktoberfest, eh?

Pass them Freedom Fries, will ya?



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Forget Adolf already,
Mohammed is or will soon be the most popular name for a kid in Germany
with the high Muslim birthrate and very low indigenous one.

Strangely there are many similarities between Nazism and Islam.
Both male dominated,dislike of others,authoritarian,cult like, desire
for conquest, low regard for human life,extreme cruelty,hatred of
Jews,supremacism,etc.
edit on 23-8-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling
 


The Marshall Plan (A American) instituted the current form of Government that you enjoy, learn your history, or at least quit being so selective about it. I would venture to say that Deutschland and Nippon are the only two Nation Building exercises that have been successful.

I lived in Deutschland for eight year and consider them as being part of the high points of my life so far.

While I do admire the educational system, I believe that you have to many entitlements, just like the US and the UK and while it can be good for a period, it is always unsustainable. We are seeing it, worldwide.

I've also noticed that since you have reabsorbed your brothers to the East, you all are having a rougher time of it.

Oh, and try to not paint everybody with such a broad brush, it shows a lack of rational thought.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The British Royal Family had to change their name during WW1 from Saxe-Coburg Gotha to Windsor.


he changed the name of his family from the German Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to the English Windsor, due to the anti-German sentiment in the United Kingdom during World War I.
source



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8
 


interesting share in your post, well done. such good work makes me wonder why the use of the word "everything" in title header. everything, no. some specifics, yes.

even then, the tarnish is not universal. the mustache style sported by Hitler is still worn by men in Asia. those countries were well removed from anything to do with that given piece of history, and the stigma does not apply there.

and while displaying some mannerisms/gestures, symbols or vocalizing certain opinions may be illegal in some countries people are still free to engage in such things in other lands.

i've wondered what will be banned and scorned in the future, when some power falls America and the many negative deeds done throughout history will be called out in textbooks, movies and the like.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
It should be noted that the mustache Hitler sported has also declined in popularity since ww2.

He certainly had an impact.


true. and look what happened when micheal jordan had a hitler mustache in that hanes commercial. all the furor it caused! (pun intended lol)



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8
 


Thanks for an interesting read.

I have never had a negative thought when seeing a swastika, as i had been taught (by my late grandma) at an early age about its positive spirtual meaning to many religions, and that it was around long before Hitler and his cronies hijacked it for themselves.
I do however get a negative feeling when looking at a Cross ,as more people have be opressed by it, murdered on it and in its name and more people will continued be killed, children will continue to be raped and molested in its name. More so than what was killed and opressed under the Nazis swastika.



posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
It should be noted that the mustache Hitler sported has also declined in popularity since ww2.

He certainly had an impact.


The moustache has been making a comeback in Australia every November.
Us Aussies, call November, Movember.
Thats when alot of Aussie men grow a moustache for charity in the support of and in raising funds for awareness of mens health issues concerning Depression and Prostate Cancer.
So there is some good to come out of such an ugly looking moustache


Google movember and see.
edit on 23-8-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-8-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)





top topics
 
13
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join