It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 853
<< 850  851  852    854  855  856 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
... still sipping and munching ...

Despite overwhelming request to speak in plain language, the above mentioned individual shows no signs of adaptation to changing circumstances (which is a critical requirement of mental sanity), but stubbornly insists in remaining cryptic, even when an attempt to write in plain english is tried.

The above individual has now laid out a perfect ground for the creation of 'followers who got it', who will be content to not know what [@ans] means.

Said individual to this date has still offered no coherent explanation and continually refers to the 'manuals' as proof. Said manuals contain material that the second group is already aware of, and is more curious to know if the people in the picture sequence at the park have truly disappeared...

... refilling coffee cup, dusting off cookie crumbs...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by buddhatrance

Keeping in line with the general cat theme, are you on the Kopi Luwak ?

LOL!!!
Just regular breakfast coffee, though it's lunch time already

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
... crumbs dusted off, hands shaking from too much coffee...

Unfortunately for said individual, the second group - due to a balanced mind - also has good memory skills. An attempt was made to get rid of the wiki, but to no avail, as old Illuminati cards with flying saucers and other images of hands on fire are now haunting and emerging in requests for clarifications.

A new strategy plan of procrastination for the explanation at a later time, has been formulated by the above mentioned individual. The goal is to have the ones who 'understood' pipe in, in the hope that they have more coherent writing skills.

Unfortunately, those of the first group are unable to express in words what they 'felt', and more importantly 'why' they are, not having managed to fully grasp the 'when' and 'where' yet... so they are of no use in trying to get the above mentioned individual out of this bind.

... switching to decaf...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Good Morning Buddha, I think we are on the same posting schedule!

I have to say I agree with everything you have posted this morning, the recap nails it!

(I haven't had enough coffee this morning and I have a huge headache, but I'll try to make my thoughts coherent)

To me what "open" has done is very much dangerous. Besides the danger of opening the mind without proper guidance, warnings and support, "open" put people on a time frame. A metaphorical "gun to the head" if you will. I've wondered if some might have forced an opening, rather then find it.

Another thing that has bothered me is the "linking" that might be happening. I do not know "open's" intention, but what if they are not as "pure" as stated. I've wondered if "open" is trying to gain a foothold in people's minds.

Those are my thoughts and I would like to add: I know "open" eventually turned the date into a "symbol", but that was late in the game and with the Oct 28 date quickly approaching. Best way to keep followers following after the date is to either: a) claim the date has been moved, or b) make the date a "waypoint" on the "journey". Seems "open" went for option b.

As for all those new people posting on the record site. It's like any testimonial posted on a website, how do you know it didn't come from the marketing department. Or in this case "open's" own head.

OiO

Posted this about 30 mins later then when I started!

Good Morning '___'!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Ah-ha-ha! Mara and Buddha...thanks for the laughs!
Mara - Those reports are AWESOME! Do we get another today? Purty pwweeaassse?

Still catching up. I missed both damn parties. How very normal for me. No coincidences, eh? lol

I think the movie "Insidious" should be required watching material before anyone even thinks about trying to get Opens...............................................whatever.
Didn't someone mention that like 600 pages ago?

I'm really beginning to wonder if Vic.....oops, Open isn't Chipg from glp at this point.

I find it very interesting that someone asked if the date was important and Open answered with "The date is everything" (or something to that effect), yet it amounted to nothing. Ha...she's actually deluded herself at this point.

Are there any crumbs left?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Hi Oio!

LOL about the marketing department and testimonials

Totally agree with you.
In fact, one has to beware of potential 'false light', or dark light. It looks similar to Light at first, lures you in, and plays with you in the end, derailing one from the path. The poor moth has confused the light bulb for the real flame...

Generally speaking, a truly positive message does not attract so much mayhem, nor behaves in questionable ways. The accusations of 'stalking' and such shoud make one stop and ponder.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Totally OT: Well, how'd it go? Hoping you weren't too nervous and it went perfectly!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Hi Grower, yes laughing is very healthy

I love the onion reports that Mara puts together.

Now curious about Chipg, the plot is thickening, will check it out.

I also recall Open saying that the date is everything...
edit on 1-11-2011 by buddhatrance because: I, I, too many I

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance
Despite overwhelming request to speak in plain language, the above mentioned individual shows no signs of adaptation to changing circumstances (which is a critical requirement of mental sanity), but stubbornly insists in remaining cryptic, even when an attempt to write in plain english is tried.

Makes me wonder if "open" is unstable or just very cunning. To me it could got either way, but I am leaning toward cunning. What better way to keep the followers following then to point to the second group and say "they do not get it, what you now know is too big for them, too hidden."
It's a good way to make the followers feel important and keep them tied to the group. (if there really is a group)

If it is "open" is unstable, then being cryptic is the perfect "out" and could be used to absolve his/herself in their own mind. The people that do not "get" it is just not as intelligent and open as the ones that do. And that is not "open's" fault, right? It's a superiority complex at it's best.

OiO

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Yes, it could be either one of those. I agree.

If s/he is cunning, it's malicious.
If s/he is unstable, it's self-absorption into one's own ramblings.

End result: the 'superior' group that 'gets it' and feels special.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Totally OT: Well, how'd it go? Hoping you weren't too nervous and it went perfectly!

Oh I was nervous!!! I have this horrible reaction when I get in front of a crowd to dance. As soon as the music starts I just want to cry.
But I managed not to and focused on my counts of 8 and music cues.

We have class & rehearsals tonight and I will find out which songs I'm performing at an event at the end of the month. (let the stress begin again!)

OiO

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Good morning, buddha
Good morning, OiO

The troll is among you

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Good morning T! Hey now, what good is a twisted fairy tale without a good troll?

OiO, you are a brave woman, and obviously a glutton for punishment? I was gonna say a sadomasochist, but I'm not sure it fits so well. lol
Good luck with the next, then. Maybe it'll get easier.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Good morning, TNT!
Ooooh, where's my anti-troll tinfoil hat...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Grower! Good morning

How was the visit with your daughter? I'm sure you had a wonderful time!!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

LOL...I have several in my troll-cave. I will be glad to share.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

To me what "open" has done is very much dangerous. Besides the danger of opening the mind without proper guidance, warnings and support, "open" put people on a time frame. A metaphorical "gun to the head" if you will. I've wondered if some might have forced an opening, rather then find it.

Another thing that has bothered me is the "linking" that might be happening. I do not know "open's" intention, but what if they are not as "pure" as stated. I've wondered if "open" is trying to gain a foothold in people's minds.

Very true, OiO. The comments on Record show that some are not having a positive experience.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Oooh, but now I am aware of your master plan... luring us into your troll cave with a Red Velvet cake... and who knows what you put into that cosmic coffee...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Good morning everyone.

I shared this recipe for another thread, and am going to make some and share it with you all.
I unfortunately do not know how to upload a picture of it here for you to see. But here’s the recipe.

Chocolate peanut butter cups

Ingredients
• 1 (11.5 ounce) package milk chocolate chips, divided
• 1 cup peanut butter
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions
1. Trim 12 paper muffin cup liners to half of their height.
2. Place 1/2 chocolate chips in a microwave safe container. Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring after each minute. Spoon melted chocolate into muffin cups, filling halfway. With a spoon, draw the chocolate up the sides of the cups until evenly coated. Cool in the refrigerator until firm.
3. In a small bowl, mix together peanut butter, confectioners' sugar and salt. divide into the chocolate cups. Melt the remaining chocolate, and spoon over peanut butter. Spread chocolate to edges of cups.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Yes, thank you, T, it was wonderful! Though her youthful exuberance makes me feel much older than I am, I am thankful that she always brings that unique, wonderful light and laughter that wears me out. lol.

My niece and Uncle are both home from the hospital also, so it has been a fab weekend all around.

I hope yours was wonderful as well!

By the way - she's come to the conclusion that Open is just simply nuts. Out of the mouths of babes. lol
edit on 11/1/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 850  851  852    854  855  856 >>

join