It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 854
<< 851  852  853    855  856  857 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

Good morning, light

Yes! I saw that recipe and wrote it down. Thank you for sharing it here!

I can't wait to serve these to the little ones (if I can keep the grownups from eating them all first..lol)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
Very true, OiO. The comments on Record show that some are not having a positive experience.

Right. This one, especially, called Nothing, is quite concerning...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by TNTarheel

Yes, thank you, T, it was wonderful! Though her youthful exuberance makes me feel much older than I am, I am thankful that she always brings that unique, wonderful light and laughter that wears me out. lol.

My niece and Uncle are both home from the hospital also, so it has been a fab weekend all around.

I hope yours was wonderful as well!

I have had a joyous weekend! Although I must admit I am still tired...11 grandchildren and 3 greats are a bit much at one time. But I would not trade the time for anything I know of. Life doesn't have a permalink

I am glad to hear niece and uncle are home. In hospital is not the place to be...for patient OR family.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

Very true, OiO. The comments on Record show that some are not having a positive experience.

Yes, it is. I have read several comments there that give me concern.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Oooh, but now I am aware of your master plan... luring us into your troll cave with a Red Velvet cake... and who knows what you put into that cosmic coffee...

Ahh..my plan worked! But it was the banana bread...not the coffee...lol

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I think it was your banana bread that interfered with our giving Open the benefit of the [left]fpiny...

Remember? Shift left on the keyboard?

Going away for a few hours, will be back.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I think it was your banana bread that interfered with our giving Open the benefit of the [left]fpiny...

It was the chemicals...bwahahaha

I, too, must step away for a while. It is my day to visit the doctors...this I do not look forward to.

Druid has begun the thread on Paganism...a very good read so far.

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ah-ha, found it:
"The manual has everything to do with the date."

Umm, yeah, so....?

Ok, off to do something productive with my day. Can someone please save me a slice of something next time?

Please, no chocolate though. Ick! Chocolate is nasty. lol

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Ah-ha, found it:

Umm, yeah, so....?

Ok, off to do something productive with my day. Can someone please save me a slice of something next time?

We still have some pi(e) left...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Yes, it is. I have read several comments there that give me concern.

The original post seems to confirm fears that some might be rushing into all this unprepared. But, once you get to the end of the comments the fears disappear....... That post is nothing but another "testimonial".

Over the past few days many here have posted concerns about the dangers of no guidance, then someone posts a bad experience only to "get it" in the end.

From the original post:

I feel lost and confused. I don’t know which end is up. Before all this, I was a confident king of my world. I didn’t know or care to know anything about what I know (or don’t know) now.

The op's last comment:

Maybe that mental hug unlocked something as today has turned out to be quite unreal. In fact, this may be the most unbelievable day in my life so far.

OiO

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Can someone please save me a slice of something next time?

I still have some pumpkin bites......

OiO

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Ah-ha, found it:

Umm, yeah, so....?

OMG, chocolate is nasty? LOL. I don't like chocolate cake, but say a Reese Cup? mmmmm.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Many people had said "third eye" opening exercises were bad without supervision.

That's much like giving a child a loaded gun, and telling him not to play with it. Curiousity will win every time.

(yummy looking Pumpkin Bites! Can I have one with my coffee? or two? or three? lol.)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by OneisOne

Many people had said "third eye" opening exercises were bad without supervision.

That's much like giving a child a loaded gun, and telling him not to play with it. Curiousity will win every time.

(yummy looking Pumpkin Bites! Can I have one with my coffee? or two? or three? lol.)

I believe at the very lest there should be some sort of guidance, especially when a person is looking for the opening. For some I think it comes naturally, while others may need help finding it.

I completely understand for some they have felt something more and want to know more and I think that is great, but I am concerned that tying all this to a date might have forced an opening when unprepared. So it is a child with a loaded gun that knows they only have 3 mins alone with it. Caution might be thrown to the wind as the curiosity takes over. Add to that if the person that handed the gun to the child knows it has a hair-trigger and really didn't care or just wanted to see what the outcome was, then that is a recipe for disaster!

(please take a few pumpkin bites! If we run out, I can always make more!)
OiO

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This thread has made me gain 10 lbs. So much for my crystalline lightbody structure!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Good morning thread friends

Oooh we have pie now too!

Hrm. It seems I went on a bit of a tangent last night. Silly fool...

Well I guess it was samhain....well technically still is...but meh. It was fun.

Oh yeah Druid made his paganism thread. Maybe we should make a mystery website to help him out....

PS~Don't worry about calling me "TheFool"-there is much symbolism behind it (even the registration date)

Oh yeah. It is 1/11/11. RUN! Ahh the horror!
edit on 1-11-2011 by TheFool because: edit

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFool

Good morning as well, Fool. You do know that the veil between worlds is the thinnest during Samhain, right? That could explain the wild tangent....

As a side note, disillusionment is only a temporary emotion. Don't dwell on any one emotion for to long, especially the negative ones.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I agree Druid. I have said such things before.

What has been seen cannot be unseen...etc

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

It wasn't a picture BHBS. It was a song and a plot.

Feel free to use "the fool" or just fool. There is a lot of symbolism behind that handle, registration date, and the avatar...and none of it is foolish.

~Peace~
edit on 1-11-2011 by TheFool because: more

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The oct28 site now says:

Proof of what you're capable of. Reach belief, 1 gets you there, 4 proves no illusion. You can still.

And on and on we go, without the promised spelling it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 851  852  853    855  856  857 >>

join