It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 851
<< 848  849  850    852  853  854 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
hmmm. i sure hope it wasn't me who brought the doubt and negativity here with my uppity vid post.
perception can be a real bitch sometimes.

As can reality, OveR.

No doubt...no negativity. Just fellowship and a good time. Where is the harm in that?

There is no harm in truth

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

i am me.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD

i am me.

And that is as it should be!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by cingularity

Would you be so kind as to define "this"?

I find that a very odd question, with unsure intent.

I decided to look up induced group psychosis for following someone following shall we say a "unique" path and with social cue issues missing so at a loss for communicating in a means for others to readily identify with.

Obviously at the very least "Open" has very concrete thinking sort of like this above which doesn't understand others not telepathically or some how knowing what is meant by "this" and reacting with a paranoid or hostile a bit reaction over a normal question. Or this could be a joke above also.

The bottom line is some way we are supposed to have some serious telepathic communication level with "Open" who is "closed" unless you definitely have this with s/he. Perhaps its cell towers, new TV frequency interference or something, but so far we all seem to not have synched with "Open" who assures us NOTHING is "coincidence". This is not a usually accepted idea either that could wind you up in a nut house assuming correlation when there is none.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

A very astute observation, Blueberry.

While my mind is open to new knowledge...new experiences...it is very much closed to someone whom I do not know and who's motives are...questionable...very close to chaotic. There are very few I trust enough to try and establish a telepatic link with.

Thank you for sharing what you found

edit on 10/31/2011 by TNTarheel because: typo...again

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It is time to say good-night, I think.

Rest well, thread friends.

Be kind to one another.

Peace

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

G'Nite T

G'Nite Silent

G'Nite OiO
G'Nite Sheba
G'nite Blue
G'Nite Buddha
G'Nite '___'
G'Nite vatel
G'Nite Fool
G'Nite onehuman
G'Nite Cing
G'Nite favourite
G'Nite Mara
G'Nite Mo
G'Nite Druid
G'Nite T.O.E.
G'Nite lurkers
G'Nite jonboy
G'Nite Thread

edit on 31-10-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: sad face

edit on 31-10-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: just because

edit on 31-10-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: rearrange me 'till I'm sane

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Stop treating this like a one night stand. If you're not going to put any effort into it, then you just look silly trying to troll us.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

if you are directing that at me I can assure you I have alot more than one night invested in this.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

That looks like the making of a new list

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

While my mind is open to new knowledge...new experiences...it is very much closed to someone whom I do not know and who's motives are...questionable...very close to chaotic. There are very few I trust enough to try and establish a telepatic link with.

Thank you so much, TNT. I always place a shield around me to not ALLOW telepathic linkage with those not of my highest spiritual level, who have been through the Light, etc.You definitely SHIELD from psychic hackers, MKultra type scenario invaders,etc. Perhaps all of us did this already knowing and why no one was picking up.

This was one of the things WRONG with the idea of being OPEN and not mentioning the shields to not allow fourth dimensional beings taking over even or bad psyops to tag into you. I use a discerning OPEN with protocols which I've been wondering why the blockage which I sure wasn't going to open to entities or people carrying them around not of my pathway. I am NOT like the empath Medium show where IMHO you are CRAZY to go into the mind of a psychopath or them into you or open to a militaristic potentially minded ego driven person who could take over if not shielded or screw you up. Some can get hijacked through third eye experiments and who knows this may be what already happened to "Open".

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFool

yep. a list of thank you's

edit on 31-10-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: and yes, there are others...many others...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Or a a list of fools. That is not a dis. Look into the symbolism I have used for so very long...0

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
Druid,
Are you still planning on opening that thread about pagan religions? If so, there might be a somewhat overly aggressive newly converted christion with a very twisted view of the bible that will try to derail the thread by condemning us all to hell.
Just thought I'd let you know! PM when you start that thread and I'll be over in a jiffy for a good time and discussion.

Namasté

Done, HERE.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Thank you so much, TNT. I always place a shield around me to not ALLOW telepathic linkage with those not of my highest spiritual level, who have been through the Light, etc.You definitely SHIELD from psychic hackers, MKultra type scenario invaders,etc. Perhaps all of us did this already knowing and why no one was picking up.

This was one of the things WRONG with the idea of being OPEN and not mentioning the shields to not allow fourth dimensional beings taking over even or bad psyops to tag into you. I use a discerning OPEN with protocols which I've been wondering why the blockage which I sure wasn't going to open to entities or people carrying them around not of my pathway. I am NOT like the empath Medium show where IMHO you are CRAZY to go into the mind of a psychopath or them into you or open to a militaristic potentially minded ego driven person who could take over if not shielded or screw you up. Some can get hijacked through third eye experiments and who knows this may be what already happened to "Open".

It is not acceptable to allow open pathways into weak people's psyche. Too many people were exposed in Open's experiments. Bad move. No training, and pow, all sorts of unwanted astral flow is induced. No way to check it down after it starts. VERY irresponsible, IMO.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Not really Druid. It was just a lot of people that wanted truth told to them. So many people want that. We are all supposed to learn from teachers-we even expect it. That is how this society works. That does not mean open did not have a message-or that open was wrong. It also doesn't mean he was right by any means-or that he was a teacher with the IQ of 40. He has something to say. I think it was 42...too bad he couldn't count that high

Screw him. Answers are from yourself and only yourself

YES! The OCT website had meaning, but only to open. Do not feed it. Find your own truths (that applies to everyone). It was open's truths-that must be remembered. It meant something to him. Well you know what? Fuk it.

FIND YOUR OWN MEANING!

Lol...but you got that Druid...others haven't.
edit on 1-11-2011 by TheFool because: more

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFool

I'm glad Open, you got that too.

How about a confession. Aye?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

A confession from him would be great!

I never claimed to be "open or "Open".

Peace Druid

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFool

But you do have a keen mind, and know how he thinks.....

How would you describe his dilemma?

top topics

<< 848  849  850    852  853  854 >>

join