It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 855
<< 852  853  854    856  857  858 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Nice find.

New page

edit on 1-11-2011 by TheFool because: The fool's page

edit on 1-11-2011 by TheFool because: more

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
And so it seems, my friends, that my time here is shorter than I thought. All too soon, I will have the priviledge of seeing what lays beyond the "veil". I have no regrets...for I have lived long and have enjoyed many, many blessings throughout this life. I send those same blessings to all of you.

As much as I have come to love those of you here in this thread, I will spend much more time outside...both the internet and my home. I want to feel the warmth of sunshine, hear the birds sing, walk among my friends in Nature...and enjoy the little hugs and kisses that are so dear to me.

What a wonderful journey we have been on together, yes? We have studied/researched everything from lucid dreaming to quantum theory...and, ohhh, my head still hurts from the math...lol Such a learning experience this has been! This thread is living proof that it is more than possible for a large group of people...diverse and strangers to each other...to work in unity toward a common goal. We gathered to solve a puzzle...and wound up creating a family. There is a lesson in that for us all.

I want to share some thoughts with you. They are not new. I, and many others, have said these same things here before...but there is no harm in hearing them again, yes? They are in no particular order and, when I begin to ramble, please forgive me.

We are truly one...it is scientifically proven through mitochrondial DNA. But we are also wonderfully unique...individuals in our own right. This is as it should be. It takes each and every person (with our different gifts, talents, experiences, lumps, bumps and warts)...along with each and every thing...to maintain the integrity of this "web of creation". Remember the analogy of the spider and her web? It holds true for life itself.

We, each of us, hold the Key to enlightenment within ourselves...it is our birthright. When we use that Key to unlock the better part of ourselves...when we become the best person we can be...then we have truly ascended. In that way, we may begin to change the world...one person at a time. But we must begin with ourselves.

Do not think that small acts of kindness...a simple smile, a soft word, a helping hand...do not matter. For just as a small stone cast into water creates ripples that radiate outward...so do acts of kindness. They have a cumulative effect. Think of it as "expanding your circle of influence".

Love is an answer...but not the whole. To it must be added empathy and action. To love simply is not enough if that love is not shown through actions...small or large.

There is no service-to-self or service-to-others. They are the same! For service to others is service to self...and vice versa. One allows the other to be. Balance...in all things.

Live your life. Love your life. Share your life. For in this way, we and all those around us grow. We do not live in a bubble.

Choose your path wisely. Know what you believe. Know why you believe it. Have the courage to stand on your beliefs. Walk your path...one step at a time...one day at a time. Be true to the path you have chosen.

We are spiritual beings in a human body...we live in a material world. As such, we are bound by the laws of the material world (and I do not mean wealth, fame, and all that) and must work within them. This is where we must work...in this world...in this reality. There is much that needs to be done. It has to begin somewhere. Why not with us?

Speak your words true and speak them plain. Always remember that knowledge is to be freely shared. Be a true Keeper of Light...and do not leave the people behind.

"The journey is as important as the destination."

Or so it seems to me.

Peace to you all.

Until we meet again....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Peace and love to you TNT. I will miss your words and humor.

I am lighting a candle for you. Not that you need the illumination, you have the never ending sun, moon and stars for that. It is a tribute to the wisdom you have shared. I am thankful for the time we have had.

OiO

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

That just took the wind right out of my sails TNT. I am so sorry to hear your bad news. I'd look forward to your words here each day, even though I often didn't have much myself to say sometimes, now I'm at a loss for words.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Death is a part of life TNT just like the next one

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by buddhatrance

Very true, OiO. The comments on Record show that some are not having a positive experience.

Right. This one, especially, called Nothing, is quite concerning...

Yes, it is. I have read several comments there that give me concern.

The original post seems to confirm fears that some might be rushing into all this unprepared. But, once you get to the end of the comments the fears disappear....... That post is nothing but another "testimonial".

Over the past few days many here have posted concerns about the dangers of no guidance, then someone posts a bad experience only to "get it" in the end.

From the original post:

I feel lost and confused. I don’t know which end is up. Before all this, I was a confident king of my world. I didn’t know or care to know anything about what I know (or don’t know) now.

The op's last comment:

Maybe that mental hug unlocked something as today has turned out to be quite unreal. In fact, this may be the most unbelievable day in my life so far.

OiO

The concern is those who didn't make it through to even post any where.

Of course there seems to always be some kind of fall out from devotees who hooked up to another 's wagon. Look at the number of "Rapture Happening THIS Week" fails. I've known church cult followees who had to bankrupt when the rapture was a no go and they had partied it all up mortgaging and spending to the hilt sure they wouldn't be around to pay it off. I never joined to sell my things off and second mortgage. Of course, the evangelist wanted half of the proceeds which was strange if he believed it himself. I didn't go to their blast out parties celebrating the days before the END as I felt sorry they sure were going to be in trouble when they were stuck trying to pay for blowing entire life savings and much worse. I did call to check "just in case" they'd been right and I was left on DDay.

Perhaps those of you wisest amidst your munchies would care to share with "Open" as It appears s/he may be a victim of their own folly and need some navigating adventurous waters here.

If Open could elucidate if what they are waiting for has occurred and what it is still needed or missing would give an idea of the intensity and nature of assistance to be shared.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Beautiful words, TNT.
Thank you for your wisdom and for being a great reminder.
You are in our Hearts.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Very well stated, Blueberry.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFool
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

It wasn't a picture BHBS. It was a song and a plot.

Feel free to use "the fool" or just fool. There is a lot of symbolism behind that handle, registration date, and the avatar...and none of it is foolish.

~Peace~
edit on 1-11-2011 by TheFool because: more

I know I listened to the entire song and got the plot. It was just unusual the video wound itself to showing a semblance of our Schrodenger's cat as if to point it out.

en.wikipedia.org...(Tarot_card))

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

And so it seems, my friends, that my time here is shorter than I thought. All too soon, I will have the priviledge of seeing what lays beyond the "veil". I have no regrets...for I have lived long and have enjoyed many, many blessings throughout this life. I send those same blessings to all of you.

As much as I have come to love those of you here in this thread, I will spend much more time outside...both the internet and my home. I want to feel the warmth of sunshine, hear the birds sing, walk among my friends in Nature...and enjoy the little hugs and kisses that are so dear to me.

What a wonderful journey we have been on together, yes? We have studied/researched everything from lucid dreaming to quantum theory...and, ohhh, my head still hurts from the math...lol Such a learning experience this has been! This thread is living proof that it is more than possible for a large group of people...diverse and strangers to each other...to work in unity toward a common goal. We gathered to solve a puzzle...and wound up creating a family. There is a lesson in that for us all.

I want to share some thoughts with you. They are not new. I, and many others, have said these same things here before...but there is no harm in hearing them again, yes? They are in no particular order and, when I begin to ramble, please forgive me.

We are truly one...it is scientifically proven through mitochrondial DNA. But we are also wonderfully unique...individuals in our own right. This is as it should be. It takes each and every person (with our different gifts, talents, experiences, lumps, bumps and warts)...along with each and every thing...to maintain the integrity of this "web of creation". Remember the analogy of the spider and her web? It holds true for life itself.

We, each of us, hold the Key to enlightenment within ourselves...it is our birthright. When we use that Key to unlock the better part of ourselves...when we become the best person we can be...then we have truly ascended. In that way, we may begin to change the world...one person at a time. But we must begin with ourselves.

Do not think that small acts of kindness...a simple smile, a soft word, a helping hand...do not matter. For just as a small stone cast into water creates ripples that radiate outward...so do acts of kindness. They have a cumulative effect. Think of it as "expanding your circle of influence".

Love is an answer...but not the whole. To it must be added empathy and action. To love simply is not enough if that love is not shown through actions...small or large.

There is no service-to-self or service-to-others. They are the same! For service to others is service to self...and vice versa. One allows the other to be. Balance...in all things.

Live your life. Love your life. Share your life. For in this way, we and all those around us grow. We do not live in a bubble.

Choose your path wisely. Know what you believe. Know why you believe it. Have the courage to stand on your beliefs. Walk your path...one step at a time...one day at a time. Be true to the path you have chosen.

We are spiritual beings in a human body...we live in a material world. As such, we are bound by the laws of the material world (and I do not mean wealth, fame, and all that) and must work within them. This is where we must work...in this world...in this reality. There is much that needs to be done. It has to begin somewhere. Why not with us?

Speak your words true and speak them plain. Always remember that knowledge is to be freely shared. Be a true Keeper of Light...and do not leave the people behind.

"The journey is as important as the destination."

Or so it seems to me.

Peace to you all.

Until we meet again....

My goodness, TNT, don't go we have become a family. Yet I rejoice in your savoring every nuance of life on Earth.You can take a portion of each of us to tag along with you as you savor nature knowing we are with you, too.

I have all my life as I was "supposed" to die quite early on, never have children or die (I have four). I called them "medical predirements" not medical truths. I took only what aspects fit to live a life to the fullest with passion savoring each moment as if the last being in the now. Life is to be LIVED and not as a shell as it would have been accepting "medical predirements".

Laugh, love, savor...

So if your doctor has led you to this revealing, then use it just to live your highest in each NOW moment as we should any way.

I have fully enjoyed you on this thread and your wisdom and integrity.Life is a journey as we have journeyed together across time and space courtesy of the internet. Should you accept this turn in your journey very soon be sure to go into the Light as you get sent back here with added awareness if you are needed here still or tied to Earth consciousness.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

There has never been a gentler or more consistent contributor to this thread than you. It has been a joy talking and reading with you. I haven't been a member that long so haven't encountered you on many other threads yet but what you have shown here has been nothing less than an example to me in patience, love and open-mindedness. I would like to think that the cosmos will be soon be gaining a new, incredibly bright star out there somewhere that will nurture its own little corner of space.

The "Dazzling Dorothy" constellation, various stars with the brightest in the heel, A woman in her Silver shoes (in the original story, Dorothy's shoes were made of Silver, not Ruby) with exploding (supernova) heels. At least, so my interpretation of your username went.

I think I need to get blind drunk now..Emotions do not work well on my mind, it encourages me to excess. (Has its reasons and they are founded in the murky past)

Man...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I love you, Nana. Thank you for sharing yourself with me.

I'll be true to my path. You taught me well.

I've been taught that some things need to be said in public. So the one saying them can be held accountable.

I made my first real post in this thread. So I came here to be held accountable if I don't speak the truth.

That's all I got to say.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Some things can't be put into words, so I am simply sitting with you, TNT, in my heart...

And you, too, Time.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by KhaliWitch

For those that didn't understand a word, I was asked where I lived. The answer is Gorinchem Are you from the AIVD (Dutch Intelligence Services)? I have nothing to hide.

* wipes monitor and keyboard *
Dang you are on the other side of the country!

Sorry everybody for the Dutch, but couldn't resist it!

Namasté

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It's been a pleasure to share this thread / journey with you TNT, you are a very wise soul indeed and brought much richness to this.

Whilst I maybe haven't contributed as much to the thread as some, I have read pretty much every post - sometimes it is good to just listen...

As someone has already put - Peace and love to you.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Blessed be TnT,
May your Path be gentle and easy.
May your Passing through the Veil be swift and serene.
May your Journey come to a Serene and Joyous Ending.
May your Union with Our Mother be restful and uplifting.
May the Goddesses smile upon you and cradle you to Their Chest.
May you be remebered as you truly are, Wise and Merciful.
May we part with fond memories and true friendship.

I wish these things for you, my dearest. I shall miss you and your good humour and Heart of Solid 24 carrat Gold.
I bow to your Spirit and Wisdom.

Namasté

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

TNT I just popped in and I see your news.
I am lost for words but in true TNT fashion your beautiful words say it all.
I feel such a connection with you and doesn't that just speak of the power of the human spirit that though avatars and internet so called anonymity we connect soul to soul and heart to heart.
You are a part of my heart now and I hope that we can stay in touch somehow.
We are all just visitors here on this beautiful planet and to leave it just a little brighter is surely all that any of us can hope to do.
You are one beautifully lit lamp and I have no doubt that you still have more shining to do and I'm glad that you are choosing to get out there and feel the life of this planet on your own skin.
There are always good days and bad on this journey of ours and I hope you remember on the bad days that you have created many many good days for all who met you and will still meet you along the way.

Much love to you and yours and my wish for you is that you enjoy every moment as each moment is all we ever have.

x Mara

Here's a song from me to you and am sending you a u2u.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
And if I go
while your still here
Know that I live on
vibrating to a different measure-
behind a veil you cannot see through
So you must have faith
I wait for a time when we
can soar together again
both aware of each other
Until then, live your life to the fullest
and when you need me
just whisper my name in your heart
I will be there.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude
And if I go
while your still here
Know that I live on
vibrating to a different measure-
behind a veil you cannot see through
So you must have faith
I wait for a time when we
can soar together again
both aware of each other
Until then, live your life to the fullest
and when you need me
just whisper my name in your heart
I will be there.

How true, how true...may we all remain a close part of your heart song. Your melody is always with us.

Open may need this as we talk within our hearts not our brains or head but with the third eye connected and speaking in our hearts.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
To the gal with "sticky shoes":

I am overcome with empathy. Tears are forming as I type this, running down my cheeks, and I freely let them flow....

I am so envious of you, you lucky wench, a stamped ticket to the beyond. I'd trade places with you in a heart beat if it meant that you could spread your sunshine a while longer. You will be missed, and once over there, you better visit me in dreams. K? Don't be shy, my dear friend, and I will look for you as well.

-----------------------------------------
Ode to TNTarheel.
by Druid42.

Where does friendship start?
It starts with a pure heart.
That you have my friend,
and you retain it in the end.

As a friend I will miss you,
in this life I'll continue,
while you move along,
to a place you belong.

My tears flow not in any form of sadness,
but in all ways of sincere gladness,
knowing you've found the peace you deserve,
knowing you've earned it by many kind words.

The person you are will not be forgotten,
and if sunshine had a name,
It'd belong to yours.
---------------------------------------------

All my love on your newest endeavor.
Peaceful crossing, my friend.
I'll be with you in spirit when you make the transition.

I can promise you that!

edit on 11/1/11 by Druid42 because: added dashes.

top topics

<< 852  853  854    856  857  858 >>

join