It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 852
<< 849  850  851    853  854  855 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by TheFool

But you do have a keen mind, and know how he thinks.....

How would you describe his dilemma?

How can you assume I know how he thinks? A keen mind? Hardly. I am a fool.

His dilemma? Well that is a long story. It isn't worth talking about. Open is what he is. The best advice is to let it go, and find your own answers.

I have said/thought that for over 400 pages.

There is no magical answer. You and everyone else needs to find their own answer. That is all I have shown. I have shown this and that, but in the end it is up to everyone to find their own answers.

There are no beliefs when we are simply told. We hear...we think...we learn...then we believe. I never said I had your answers. I only offered some of the experiences behind my own answers. I offered questions. I offered experiences. That is me though. I was so very open in that sense, but I am not "open."

You MUST find your own answers. We all have to. That is life. The rest is up to you.

Here is a vid. Start at 3:33. It is up to you!

Everything is always up to the observer...just be happy...please.

Do not find your truths from a website. Go out and explore. Love. Live. Find your own meanings. That is very important. Life is outside your window...not on a forum...not on a website.

How much does it need to be spelled out? There is no purpose to life in the end. The reasons we have found here were within us all along. Many of us have found friends. Many of us have had laughs and a great time. Some have found love. Many have also gave up and looked out the window! Many have found life. That is no goodbye. In the end doesn't that tell us something though? We all found a meaning. Many found peace.

We looked out the window to see life Druid. Live love. Love life. That is all I am here for-the fool I may be.

Why have I shared the music and videos I have? That is simple. They meant something to me. A laugh, a cry, a thought, etc. They all had meaning to me. I have been crystal clear in that sense. If you care to watch them all you will know me better than my own flesh and blood. Think about that. Crystal clear.
edit on 1-11-2011 by TheFool because: more more

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFool

You state things clearly. Thank you.

Your words now ring true.

If only Open had the ability as you, The Fool, to speak plainly, we'd actually know what Open wanted to say.

I wonder.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

A very astute observation, Blueberry.

While my mind is open to new knowledge...new experiences...it is very much closed to someone whom I do not know and who's motives are...questionable...very close to chaotic. There are very few I trust enough to try and establish a telepatic link with.

Thank you for sharing what you found

edit on 10/31/2011 by TNTarheel because: typo...again

Thank you so much, TNT. I always place a shield around me to not ALLOW telepathic linkage with those not of my highest spiritual level, who have been through the Light, etc.You definitely SHIELD from psychic hackers, MKultra type scenario invaders,etc. Perhaps all of us did this already knowing and why no one was picking up.

This was one of the things WRONG with the idea of being OPEN and not mentioning the shields to not allow fourth dimensional beings taking over even or bad psyops to tag into you. I use a discerning OPEN with protocols which I've been wondering why the blockage which I sure wasn't going to open to entities or people carrying them around not of my pathway. I am NOT like the empath Medium show where IMHO you are CRAZY to go into the mind of a psychopath or them into you or open to a militaristic potentially minded ego driven person who could take over if not shielded or screw you up. Some can get hijacked through third eye experiments and who knows this may be what already happened to "Open".

It is not acceptable to allow open pathways into weak people's psyche. Too many people were exposed in Open's experiments. Bad move. No training, and pow, all sorts of unwanted astral flow is induced. No way to check it down after it starts. VERY irresponsible, IMO.

Leaving themselves OPEN because they were military minded ego heads doing psychic wanderings is what wound up letting the BAD 4th dimensional entities over into them and their experiments. This experiment has reminded me of the Montauk morons dabbling in Pandoras Box or controlled by fourth dimensional entities themselves to let more across over.

It can be closed right back up if anyone is having trouble with entity take over as you do have primary rights to you own soul vessel you have authority to reclaim.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Come on BHBS. You have been gone for hours and that is what you focus on first?

Really?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFool
reply to post by Druid42

A confession from him would be great!

I never claimed to be "open or "Open".

Peace Druid

You didn't need to.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Look further...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

reply to post by TheFool

But you do have a keen mind, and know how he thinks.....

How would you describe his dilemma?

How can you assume I know how he thinks? A keen mind? Hardly. I am a fool.

His dilemma? Well that is a long story. It isn't worth talking about. Open is what he is. The best advice is to let it go, and find your own answers.

I have said/thought that for over 400 pages.

There is no magical answer. You and everyone else needs to find their own answer. That is all I have shown. I have shown this and that, but in the end it is up to everyone to find their own answers.

There are no beliefs when we are simply told. We hear...we think...we learn...then we believe. I never said I had your answers. I only offered some of the experiences behind my own answers. I offered questions. I offered experiences. That is me though. I was so very open in that sense, but I am not "open."

You MUST find your own answers. We all have to. That is life. The rest is up to you.

Here is a vid. Start at 3:33. It is up to you!

Everything is always up to the observer...just be happy...please.

Do not find your truths from a website. Go out and explore. Love. Live. Find your own meanings. That is very important. Life is outside your window...not on a forum...not on a website.

How much does it need to be spelled out? There is no purpose to life in the end. The reasons we have found here were within us all along. Many of us have found friends. Many of us have had laughs and a great time. Some have found love. Many have also gave up and looked out the window! Many have found life. That is no goodbye. In the end doesn't that tell us something though? We all found a meaning. Many found peace.

We looked out the window to see life Druid. Live love. Love life. That is all I am here for-the fool I may be.

Why have I shared the music and videos I have? That is simple. They meant something to me. A laugh, a cry, a thought, etc. They all had meaning to me. I have been crystal clear in that sense. If you care to watch them all you will know me better than my own flesh and blood. Think about that. Crystal clear.
edit on 1-11-2011 by TheFool because: more more

I appreciate all the time you put in with us showing and bringing to your own surface what is within you. But I differ and believe there is GREAT purpose to life all during life to be savored when one is connected with their HEART's mind experiencing all of creation of life. Many may miss what IS possible allowing fourth dimensional entities riding in who would inner talk one other wise and speak negative inner words to one so crowding out the bliss. Seeing through one's heart connected with ones third eye is the step needed to not feel "downhearted" as your subconscious has noted it feels not doing this final step.

The eye on the pyramid, third eye, is to exist on a pyramid with its central point 2/3 up (heart) and then you will know the fullness of assuming a human consciousness but not until then just doing mind exploring. IMHO.
Others have been using my computer and indeed want back on to finish their occupy movement explorations.Life IS magical when seen through and measured within the bliss within one's heart. Had Open connected all after shielding out heart disconnected wanderers to connecting to the window behind ones heart then indeed a most magical experience would have been known by all.

Still I would like to know what the fill in the blanks of the pages were and what the SBJ and codings were for "Open" and what the base ideas were other than follow ones own truth and come up with ones' own meanings. Did you get far enough to have definite distinct ideas they linked to within your mind, TF (I hate calling you this name BTW).

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I never said there wasn’t a purpose. There were a lot of videos and songs behind the words. Simple words never came out well enough to explain myself. That was when I went beyond words.

Anyways. Smile love

edit on 1-11-2011 by TheFool because: great song and meaning...but lol regardless.

edit on 1-11-2011 by TheFool because: You will see it eventually...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Look further...

We have a quandery here.You desire us to Open our minds, yet most of us guard this highly letting unknown entrance within should they not be grounded through heart soundly but operating largely in mind perceptions with the heart locked up. The true imploding/exploding heart emotion that unlocks full creation.

Yet I perceive you guard as highly anyone's Open entrance into what you perceive as your heart which is locked to expression fully. Perhaps the mirror issue has to do with needing both areas connected and perceived as open. Mind candy versus heart candy.

I am allowed to leave my heart frequency open for you to pull from that as you desire to experience , but not open my mind unguarded to one not bound through heart first.

It was a huge surge pulled from my heart or some hack type interaction of electrons crashed me here. I "knew" your request. So it given.

edit on 1-11-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
My new p.c. totally crashed as I was going to reply to you here, TF. I crash p.c.'s with high emotion emission some way and interfere with it or else it could have been a prankster distance involvement I suppose.

I have looked further.

It is late so I must return to sleep.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I never said there wasn’t a purpose. There were a lot of videos and songs behind the words. Simple words never came out well enough to explain myself. That was when I went beyond words.

Anyways. Smile love

edit on 1-11-2011 by TheFool because: great song and meaning...but lol regardless.

edit on 1-11-2011 by TheFool because: You will see it eventually...

As you see I already answered you while you posted this. I see you now have what you were waiting for open to you. Now you can feel with my heart.Now you can be heart lifted and surrounded.

Interesting pic of the 'cat' needing drops in the eye.
edit on 1-11-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Outcome...WHAT outcome???

I am suspecting we all are on some different frequency than s/he Open. It's like trying to figure out something from a mental ward patient where there is some 'special meaning' to every thing.

How can s/he "not leave anyone" when they haven't even met them and are communicating behind some code only known to them they aren't even verifying if you did decipher it? I don't think Pictionary would be Open's best game.

LOL, very well said!

I see that the party heated up, just as I fell asleep. Darn.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

reply to post by TNTarheel

Is that the same cat from the morning/coffee picture?

LOL!

I do believe so...lol

Perhaps he drank the whole pot, yes?

Or he managed to escape from Open's box

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Maybe my brain is still half asleep... need more coffee... but what just happened here? I am confused.

Let me recap...
cingularity 'got it', but cannot define 'this'
TNT is a troll

The Fool is having an 'Open' episode
Druid hasn't been paying attention to all the vids The Fool posted
Blueberry is the designated driver, after we got wasted at the party...

I do agree with being cautious for negative entities when opening up. These practices have always required proper training and some sort of 'initiation'. There is potential harm to the untrained mind.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Open has spoken again!
I apologize for the delay

I will get to everyone as soon as I possibly can. I’m not creating another website, and I have not left this one, nor will I.

I will mention this again: This is not, and never will be a prank or trick played on anyone. The experiences people are having are real, read them here.. That is powerful, yet many still can’t see what’s going on here.

As for my post earlier about the pattern of posts being made here, remember, belief without doubt. Apply that to what you’ve seen, dreamt and learned, and you have everything.

edit:

Also I would like to say thank you to those who stuck by this message during the continual attacks and negativity of “viral marketing”, and cult practices. That takes some serious insight and wisdom to understand that just from experiencing pictures, ideas, and your fellow humans to hold a belief that no person ever spoke of. Think about how powerful that actually is.

It isn’t over, let it help you.

Do I need more coffee? Does this make any sense to you guys?
a belief that no person ever spoke of...
WHAT did you speak of?
belief without doubt in WHAT?
WHAT experiences are people having that are unique to your *cough* 'message'?
WHAT is 'going on' here, that is 100% due to your riddles (and not the general shift/awakening)?
WHAT do we have to 'apply' to have 'everything'?
Let me ask again - belief without doubt in WHAT?
WHAT is your message?

Oh my...

Is this the reveal, or is there something more in plain words, clearly defined, coming?

Do you think that none of us here have been on a spiritual path for years and decades? Third eye and such, we know about it already. WHAT is your unique message?

... filling up the cup with more coffee...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Wees gezegend Lightspeed,
Mag ik vragen waar in Nederland jij woont?
Ik vraag het omdat ik nieuwsgierig ben, dat is alles.
Het is aan jou om het te vertellen, als je niet wilt zeggen, is t ok.

Namasté

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
... dipping cookies in the coffee...

OK, let me state this in other words, third eye to third eye.

If you tell me 'Believe without doubt that pigs can fly', at least I know what you are asking of me, and it's up to me whether to dive head first into that belief or not.

What is it that I am supposed to believe in, and have no doubts about it?

Am I supposed to telepathically know what is going on in your mind? Just by looking at a few cryptic pages with riddles? And no... I am no less spiritual because I have no clue of what you are talking about, I am just mentally sane.

What 'pattern' are you seeing? I see the pattern of no pattern, so far.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

For those that didn't understand a word, I was asked where I lived. The answer is Gorinchem Are you from the AIVD (Dutch Intelligence Services)? I have nothing to hide.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
.. munch munch, sip sip ...

I find this highly entertaining.

Here is a recap:

A mentally unstable person gains access to the internet and publishes pages of cryptic material that is the fruit of a third eye opened way too soon, or simply the fruit of internal ramblings.

These ramblings have a profound meaning to the said individual, which he believes will benefit humanity if understood.

In order to understand the ramblings, one has to become 'one' with the ramblings. Those that succeded are now in sync, but cannot define 'this'.

Those who have an investigative mind and were at first fascinated by the ramblings, have now concluded that it's leading nowhere but have found a common ground of great entertainment, humor (a great sign of mental sanity), and exchange of ideas.

The above said individual manages to pull it off until a specified date in which nothing major happens. Then disappears. Then reappears, talking about invisible patterns which have occurred.

A few individuals seem to experience synchronicities and other correlated events that they believe are due to [@ans], but are unable to explain what [@ans] really means.

The audience is now divided into two groups. The ones who believe without doubt in an unknown belief, and those who still don't know what they are supposed to believe in, before they can make an informed choice. The second group doesn't fall easily into 'beliefs', because they have trained themselves to trust their own heart and prefer a state of 'knowing'.

The focus of the ramblings has now shifted from a general message tied to a specific date which implied something significant for humanity as a whole, into a personal blind belief tied to a 'symbol, not an event'...

... sip sip, munch munch...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Keeping in line with the general cat theme, are you on the Kopi Luwak ?

new topics

top topics

<< 849  850  851    853  854  855 >>

join