It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 844
<< 841  842  843    845  846  847 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
Druid,
Are you still planning on opening that thread about pagan religions? If so, there might be a somewhat overly aggressive newly converted christion with a very twisted view of the bible that will try to derail the thread by condemning us all to hell.
Just thought I'd let you know! PM when you start that thread and I'll be over in a jiffy for a good time and discussion.

Namasté

Please let me know also

Me too!!!

Good Evening Khali, TNT, Blue & Buddha!!!

I've got some freshly roasted pumpkin seeds if anyone would like some.

OiO

OMG, OiO, there are truly no coincidences. I also carved a pumpkin tonight, and soaked the seeds, then baked them. Been munching on them as well. Oven at 300, 10 minutes, stir, 10 minutes stir, 10 minutes stir. After a half hour, they are golden and crunchy delicious. Are you seriously the third person that wants a u2u to the pagan religion thread, authored by me?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
Druid,
Are you still planning on opening that thread about pagan religions? If so, there might be a somewhat overly aggressive newly converted christion with a very twisted view of the bible that will try to derail the thread by condemning us all to hell.
Just thought I'd let you know! PM when you start that thread and I'll be over in a jiffy for a good time and discussion.

Namasté

Please let me know also

Added.

I'd love this kind of discussion as well.PM me too.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance
reply to post by TNTarheel

You are right!

After all, when the veil is lifted, we won't even care about the non-reveal anymore...

I keep going back to Avatar's wonderful post about Stone Soup...and the line "we fed ourselves". It resonates with me somehow.

Reveal or not...I would not have missed this wondrous journey we have all taken together. And as it was said, "The journey is as important as the destination." Perhaps, this time, the journey was the destination, yes?

I also like Ava's take....everyone contributes something, and together, we are a whole. That makes sense to me. It implies unity, co-operation, and solutions. We did come together as a problem solving team, and we have learned a lot in the process. If not only about ourselves, then definitely about others. That, in my opinion, is the key to understanding the nature of our existence.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

OMG, OiO, there are truly no coincidences. I also carved a pumpkin tonight, and soaked the seeds, then baked them. Been munching on them as well. Oven at 300, 10 minutes, stir, 10 minutes stir, 10 minutes stir. After a half hour, they are golden and crunchy delicious. Are you seriously the third person that wants a u2u to the pagan religion thread, authored by me?

---------------------

Oh yum! Sounds delicious Druid!

Just in case you didn't see this in my over long post earlier I said -- Khali & Druid if we can't chat here then maybe make a chit chat thread called The Hedge or something like that that won't attract undesirable attention. -

Anyway happy Samhain preparations.

Am off to sleep mow with the taste of those freshly roasted seeds in my head..

x Mara
edit on 30-10-2011 by Mara5683 because: typo

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
Bon Jour tout le monde !
last week i was very curious to see what is in the box/safe.
I am back home and i had to catch up a few (40) pages, but i see we are still missing something here...

Small recap of my personal oct28 experiences :
-no time shift
-no supernatural events
-no natural events
-i am 5 days older

but i've met 3 people, we share the same interests, healthy living and nutrition
we had alot of thoughtful discussions about the times we live in, about quickening, awakening, etc.
and some basics, to be exact: the theories of Bruce Lipton...
some pages ago somebody was sharing this video here : (sry i am too tired now to walk back ) :
www.youtube.com...
i'll give you a star for posting this !

Afterwards we had a red wine based nightly thinktank
with a ecotrophologist, a neurologist, an internist, a health consultant and a cook ...
about the aproach of 0pen and its website...

Conclusion : 0pen is someone who needs serious help...

since we have no true message yet...

Je me sens bien d'être de retour. Même mon chien était si heureux qu'il m'a pisser sur mes bottes...

Conclusion : 0pen is someone who needs serious help...

I have stated that already....but not in such distinct terms. The term I used was "delusional". I left it up to the whole ATS audience to decide. Sorry you are out of wine. Lol.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

I added you to my list of people who will get a u2u to my new thread about Paganism.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Druid my darlin' can you sum up this thread in 1 sentence yet?
I tried to read back the last 2 days but I couldn't really follow it.

Am I to understand the answer is "You" and the date was extended? cause thats what I thought I was reading.... I could be hallucinating.... so I ask.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Here is a theory:

The event, which would have occurred on 10/28 was diverted by intervention from the upper realms, due to our collective, and is now not an eventt but a symbol.

Whe are not getting it, because we are supposed to acknowledge and become aware of this from within. Something did happen, we just dont see it. We would have, had we not been too focused on the material.

Those who are understanding, when the clock did strike at a precise time that started in California, upon opening the box, saw the cat alive.

We, on the other hand, too busy feeling bitter about a questionable approach to the matter and broken promises, when the box opened, saw the cat dead.

This way, our current reality is the same, but not the same at the same time...
edit on 30-10-2011 by buddhatrance because: closing tag

edit on 30-10-2011 by buddhatrance because: (no reason given)

My cat is neither alive nor dead... because I have suspended all questions as to the state of the cat (since the question "is it alive" or "is it dead" is what determines the state of the cat). I am waiting for *Open* to open the darn box, not me.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

... and therefore, what we now believe to be our status quo and that nothing has changed, is a Pi calculated parallel reality, that just happens to be identical to the previous one, but is another one.

If you do the manuals (including #9), with enough eye gazing, and lucid dreaming, you will eventually realize that the frequency wave of your identical parallel reality is more stretched...

Including #9? Because when I do number 9, the very well lubed orgasmic state I reach leaves absolutely no room for thoughts reality or even dreams, and my eyes roll back into my head too.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by Druid42

Druid my darlin' can you sum up this thread in 1 sentence yet?
I tried to read back the last 2 days but I couldn't really follow it.

Am I to understand the answer is "You" and the date was extended? cause thats what I thought I was reading.... I could be hallucinating.... so I ask.

LMAO.

Yes, I can sum it up.

(and thank your gods that you weren't involved!)

Here is the requested 1 sentence summary:

Open made a website, with a date two days bygone, and in the process we rattled our brains, to find a solution that didn't exist, however, we met a lot of people, found friends, and it doesn't really bother us that it was a hoax, because we are ATS members, and hoaxers come, and hoaxers go.

That's the summary. In one complete sentence.

We are waiting for the reveal from Open. I couldn't add that to the summary because it hasn't happened yet. I may add that the heat is on Open to provide an explanation. There is none yet.

Someone will post it here if and when it occurs.

You are up to date.

edit on 10/30/11 by Druid42 because: fixed two spelling errors.

edit on 10/30/11 by Druid42 because: fixed the second I missed the first edit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Rock on - almost the same as 8311

I liked our ending better (probably because we wrote it), but yeah - everything else you said was near identical ♥♥♥

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Does anyone have damn clue how the hell I am supposed to email Open?

No, I don't want to give him a piece of my mind, I'd simply like to talk. The email always rejects.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Are you sure its the right email address?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Including #9? Because when I do number 9, the very well lubed orgasmic state I reach leaves absolutely no room for thoughts reality or even dreams, and my eyes roll back into my head too.

Right, and that's when you really reach the state where the box is neither closed nor [0]pen
edit on 31-10-2011 by buddhatrance because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

That really sums it up well, Druid!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Heloooooo thready friends!

Wow, I've missed tons, I see. Bummer.
My daughter came home from college for a lengthy weekend, so since I'd much rather spend time with her than dithering with Open's nonsense (which I see is still a-goin'. So NOT shocked) I'll need a few, uh....hours to catch up. lol. I'll follow along as I find the time.

Anywhoos, I'm still figuring that she's blathering that if you didn't get it, well, you're not suppose to because either you're not one of the chosen ones, or just not smart enough, or don't talk to your(inner)self enough, or not enlightened enough or ____. Stick one of any of million thought-up excuses in there.

If you did get it then there's no need for a solid, clearly spelt out answer or your as delusional as Open and just don't know it, which means tying Coincidences into the 28th that really had nothing to do with anything, but it makes you feel like you are getting it. Or you've changed since this all started. Well, haven't we all? Today isn't yesterday and yesterday will not be tomorrow.
Whatever. People change every day whether they know it or not and sticking it to some internet nonsense doesn't make it any different than if anyone hadn't even known it was there. Whew!

Did I guess close?

Open will always have an out clause, of some sort, to suit her own needs, but not necessarily everyone else's. With Open it'll always be SEP if they don't get it.

As long as she has at least one person still following the purty psychedelic knot on the end of that string, she'll keep pulling it!

Regardless, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and has a fantastic Halloween!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

How could you not get it, Grower? It's so simple!
Let me spell it out for you...
When we come to the realization that we are [@ans], and activate our fpiny, the palm of our hand will catch on fire.
We will then start singing a Beatles song, thinking it's a camp fire, and at that point the veil will be lifted in a Pi clockwise motion. A cat will appear and clouds in the sky will draw the symbol .[....]. In the glimpse of a right eye, we will feel safe.

Now, that wasn't that hard, was it?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

~facepalm~
Thank you, buddha!
Duh, so easy...why didn't I SEE it?

So, now I just need to watch for the 'sign'? Or is it the 'realization'? Or just the palm flame? Wait...the cloud? Was I suppose to set my alarm clock, cause, ummm, I'm sorry, I forgot to.
Oh, bother! I'm sorry I'm such a dense pupil. Maybe if I get some blue skin it'll help my fpiny immensely...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
So uhm.. what's new? Do we miss anyone here
that got caught in Open's trap? No?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Oh, you are welcome Grower. Glad to be helpful.
The reason why your fpiny hasn't been activated yet, is because you have been focusing on the material, so you have been missing the point entirely.

All you have to do, is locate that Middle Town church with the flying saucers and sit there calmly with closed eyes. Just go within, and the realization will come to you.

Also, make sure that the palm of your hand lights up on a Monday, otherwise the effect will be too powerful and you self-combust into thin air...

Hi snewpers! I hope this clarifies things for you too. There is no trap, it's just a box with a cyanide bottle about to break, nothing to worry about...

top topics

<< 841  842  843    845  846  847 >>

join