It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 843
<< 840  841  842    844  845  846 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Pumpkin seeds sounds wonderful!!!

I'll share my apple cider.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
After reading of all the drama behind the curtains, I am glad that I never was invited to that private chat.

If I had, I would have not signed up. I prefer to discuss things in the open on this forum.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

LOL!

It is also ironic that while I was writing that, I thought that I should take my own advice, in order to change some things that are currently hindering my path.

I will approach daily life as an identical parallel reality that is slightly more stretched and flexible, where I can move energy along a desired flow more easily than the original reality.

It's either fake it until you make it, or we did slide. Either way, change should occur more easily, considering that what you expect is what you get.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

You are right!

After all, when the veil is lifted, we won't even care about the non-reveal anymore...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

You are right!

After all, when the veil is lifted, we won't even care about the non-reveal anymore...

I keep going back to Avatar's wonderful post about Stone Soup...and the line "we fed ourselves". It resonates with me somehow.

Reveal or not...I would not have missed this wondrous journey we have all taken together. And as it was said, "The journey is as important as the destination." Perhaps, this time, the journey was the destination, yes?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Bon Jour tout le monde !
last week i was very curious to see what is in the box/safe.
I am back home and i had to catch up a few (40) pages, but i see we are still missing something here...

Small recap of my personal oct28 experiences :
-no time shift
-no supernatural events
-no natural events
-i am 5 days older

but i've met 3 people, we share the same interests, healthy living and nutrition
we had alot of thoughtful discussions about the times we live in, about quickening, awakening, etc.
and some basics, to be exact: the theories of Bruce Lipton...
some pages ago somebody was sharing this video here : (sry i am too tired now to walk back ) :
www.youtube.com...
i'll give you a star for posting this !

Afterwards we had a red wine based nightly thinktank
with a ecotrophologist, a neurologist, an internist, a health consultant and a cook ...
about the aproach of 0pen and its website...

Conclusion : 0pen is someone who needs serious help...

since we have no true message yet...

Je me sens bien d'être de retour. Même mon chien était si heureux qu'il m'a pisser sur mes bottes...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I feel the same way, TNT... and loved the stone soup story!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Bon jour, vatel, mon ami! Ca va?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Hi Vatel

It looks like my small recap

It sounds like you had quite interesting conversations.

edit on 30-10-2011 by buddhatrance because: used same word twice

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

LOL!

It is also ironic that while I was writing that, I thought that I should take my own advice, in order to change some things that are currently hindering my path.

I will approach daily life as an identical parallel reality that is slightly more stretched and flexible, where I can move energy along a desired flow more easily than the original reality.

It's either fake it until you make it, or we did slide. Either way, change should occur more easily, considering that what you expect is what you get.

Hey Buddha,

You will LOVE this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

Watch the Drunvalo videos on Oct 28th not being December 21,2012 and much more. Interesting it looks like the crystal skulls are trekking across from Manhattan TO Los Angeles and it started on October 28, 2011 and culminates some huge thing in Mexico on December 21,2012. I do notice December 21, 2012 is NOW being stretched as of October 28, 2011 to 2015.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i had a look at record, to see what was happening over there,
i think it is derailing in somekind too...?
@buddha if you are referring to the chat over there ?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Oh my the skullz...
www.spiegel.de...

edit on 30/10/11 by vatel because: added pic

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The Universe always responds. It's amazing.

Kept thinking about parallel universes and found a thread called "Anyone quantum jumping???" on glp. From there, a link to a most interesting read, The Everett Interpretation, which is relevant here too, regarding Schrodinger's cat and multiverses.

Excerpt taken from Is linearity exact?

Linearity (of the wavefunction) has been verified to hold true to better than 1 part in 10^27 [W]. If slight non-linear effects were ever discovered then the possibility of communication with, or travel to, the other worlds would be opened up.

Interesting... (while busily looking for the jumpsuit)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Thank you so much, Blueberry.

It looks like an awesome thread, perfect!
Just my kind of topic

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
i had a look at record, to see what was happening over there,
i think it is derailing in somekind too...?
@buddha if you are referring to the chat over there ?

No Vatel, I was referring to some private chat that has been set up quite a while back, and to which only some members of this forum were invited. Then some huge drama happened.

There is a talk about it a few pages back.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Two mondays.

One for the awakened, one for the asleep.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

Very funny, and on that note I will get some rest for the night.
It's already Monday here, but I guess we'll have to wait for California time

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hi all

Gosh I'm gone for a day and already pages to catch up on!

I should have answered as I went as now can''t find the posts I wanted to respond to so will try to do it here.

Avatar loved the Stone soup story too.

Khali & Druid if we can't chat here then maybe make a chit chat thread called The Hedge or something like that that won't attract undesirable attention.

Blue I think it was you who had the concerns re Remote viewing. I totally see where you are coming from and I too am share some of your concerns. However I have been following the goings on at the farsight institute for a while and they seem to genuinely want to share the idea that consciousness has the power to change events for the better and that multiple timelines may exist. They seem to be of the opinion that suppressing the fact that RV can work in turn suppress our understanding that human beings are capable of so much more than the 'mainstream world' would want us to believe. In their mission statement they say:

The Western scientific paradigm postulates that consciousness is a phenomenon strictly related to brain physiology. This belief has dominated society, and it has inhibited scientific investigation into the nature of consciousness that can exist outside of or independently from the physical brain. The consequences have been devastating to life. Because material creation is the bottom line in this world view, the drive to acquire material comforts has overshadowed the more fundamental aspects of existence. We have stopped viewing ourselves as being connected to all humans, to all of life, and to all of creation. Resulting greed has brought us the possibility of widespread destruction of life.
Source

I can't know for sure of course that they are all well intentioned but my gut feeling is that this bunch are.

Re Oct 28 etc Outside of all that went on here, I did feel a shift a few months ago before I found this site. It's hard to explain but I've often had dreams and visions and guided explanations about where the world is at. I saw 9/11 before it happened for example and over and over I'm told the the vital action is to stay in love and not let fear get a grip no matter what seems to be going on. There is a battle of some kind going on that would much rather keep us vibrating in fear.

As I think I've said before, I believe and feel that we are multidimensional beings having a human experience but in a multidimensional universe which is brimful of alternate timelines and parallel realities. Again it's hard to explain but I sometimes get a sense of the timelines and until earlier this year I feel we were not on a great path, however I believe something did shift a few months ago and my sense is that like two cars facing a head on collision, we swerved at the last minute and moved to a better timeline.

I don't think we're totally out of the woods yet but if we can get the vibration to a certain level then I really feel we can change enough to start reversing the damage we have done to the planet and steer ourselves to a more peaceful time line.

We're all like little light bulbs and switching ourselves on contributes to the overall light on the planet. Like Sheba says service to self has to come first if we are to be of any service to others. By that I mean keeping our own vibration high enough or positive enough that we are a source of light and not just sitting there, too caught up in the gloom to switch ourselves on.

There is a lot we need to fix on this planet but people are waking up and questioning and that gives me hope. It's not always easy to stay lit but like Beckett said: "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." and I'd add - But keep on trying, no matter how dark it seems.

And despite all we are saying about Open at least he/she tried something. And it did get us talking. If Open is reading I'd like to say if you are genuine in what you are doing then don't get into fear, just come out and discuss it openly.

And now for tonights song...

edit on 30-10-2011 by Mara5683 because: to add source

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
Two mondays.

One for the awakened, one for the asleep.

Now that... that was humorous. Quite possibly the funniest thing I have read in this entire thread.

Seriously.

Kudos to you.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I can't seem to post this link enough...
Cognitive Dissonance: The Engine of Self-justification

Sadly, I don't think an excerpt is enough anymore... it appears some people might benefit from reading the entire book.

Or from reading any book, for that matter.

edit on 30-10-2011 by JourPolaire because: link-ink-ink

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
Druid,
Are you still planning on opening that thread about pagan religions? If so, there might be a somewhat overly aggressive newly converted christion with a very twisted view of the bible that will try to derail the thread by condemning us all to hell.
Just thought I'd let you know! PM when you start that thread and I'll be over in a jiffy for a good time and discussion.

Namasté

Please let me know also

Roger Wilco.

(In english, that means OK, I will comply. Grin.)

new topics

<< 840  841  842    844  845  846 >>

join