It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 842
<< 839  840  841    843  844  845 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

It would seem posting over and over in source code that phone number was some sort of indication "Open" wanted phone contact so this"privacy" excuse of honorability (possibly) compared with Open posting definitely private chat and adraves being linked and 'exposed' in quite a negative manner with criminal history then how can you not feel this behavior did not invade "privacy" issues? So it seems past actions show privacy issues were not generally ever considered a valid reason or are considered valid for just select individuals.It obviously didn't apply to adraves.

Blueberry, I had nothing to do with what happened with aDraves. I'm still not sure what did happen.

I gave my word...I kept my word. I can only control my own actions.

I will not be baited.

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
reply to post by TNTarheel

Blessed be TNT,
I think IMHO that Opens identity itself is not so important, although I would like to tell him/her in person that the method of teaching was in a way not the correct way. It was Opens message that is important to me. I did read Time's post and decided against commenting on it for the above reasons.

Namasté
edit on 30/10/2011 by KhaliWitch because: Forgot to thank you for hosting that wonderful party

No, I didn't see Time's post that I know of.I'm not sure it's worth reading ALL Time's posts to see what you are speaking of.

Still I have enjoyed everyone's post and I respect your not posting, but then if you didn't plan on revealing what you found then WHY did you even LOOK to determine who "Open" WAS?
If invasion of privacy is so important then isn't it substandard to be hacking to invade it to look?
Would this be like stealing a jelly donut, then broadcasting you had stolen it and have it, then broadcasting it is illegal to eat jelly donuts?

I did read some post that Open was Apollo Enigma and if this is so it did not bother me at all and ignored it.

I've enjoyed the party any way. Thank you for hosting such an interactive creation.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No, I didn't see Time's post that I know of.I'm not sure it's worth reading ALL Time's posts to see what you are speaking of.

Still I have enjoyed everyone's post and I respect your not posting, but then if you didn't plan on revealing what you found then WHY did you even LOOK to determine who "Open" WAS?
If invasion of privacy is so important then isn't it substandard to be hacking to invade it to look?
Would this be like stealing a jelly donut, then broadcasting you had stolen it and have it, then broadcasting it is illegal to eat jelly donuts?

Not all information has to "hacked" in order to be found. There are legal ways to obtain information.

I am having a hard time understanding why anyone would object to the practice of respect for another.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

reply to post by TNTarheel

Blessed be TNT,
I think IMHO that Opens identity itself is not so important, although I would like to tell him/her in person that the method of teaching was in a way not the correct way. It was Opens message that is important to me. I did read Time's post and decided against commenting on it for the above reasons.

Namasté
edit on 30/10/2011 by KhaliWitch because: Forgot to thank you for hosting that wonderful party

Hello, Khali

I, myself, tried to explain that to Open through an email to Open@oct282011.com His reply was

Let them be lost, if even only one person gets this, then I'll be happy with everything. You cannot possibly please everyone.

I guess it is a matter of honor...dignity, kindness, fairness was promised. A person is only as good as their word, yes? So I honor my word. I saw no need to put personal information on a public forum...I still do not. The information was available for anyone who chose to seek it.

There was no collaboratin...just respect and simple integrity.

Peace

Hey, could all of you elucidate concretely what you discerned was Open's definitive "message"?

Did we just truly end the Mayan calendar or do you think the date belongs back over at December 21,2012?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Druid,
Are you still planning on opening that thread about pagan religions? If so, there might be a somewhat overly aggressive newly converted christion with a very twisted view of the bible that will try to derail the thread by condemning us all to hell.
Just thought I'd let you know! PM when you start that thread and I'll be over in a jiffy for a good time and discussion.

Namasté

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Druid,
Are you still planning on opening that thread about pagan religions? If so, there might be a somewhat overly aggressive newly converted christion with a very twisted view of the bible that will try to derail the thread by condemning us all to hell.
Just thought I'd let you know! PM when you start that thread and I'll be over in a jiffy for a good time and discussion.

Namasté

Please let me know also

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Here is a theory:

The event, which would have occurred on 10/28 was diverted by intervention from the upper realms, due to our collective, and is now not an eventt but a symbol.

Whe are not getting it, because we are supposed to acknowledge and become aware of this from within. Something did happen, we just dont see it. We would have, had we not been too focused on the material.

Those who are understanding, when the clock did strike at a precise time that started in California, upon opening the box, saw the cat alive.

We, on the other hand, too busy feeling bitter about a questionable approach to the matter and broken promises, when the box opened, saw the cat dead.

This way, our current reality is the same, but not the same at the same time...
edit on 30-10-2011 by buddhatrance because: closing tag

edit on 30-10-2011 by buddhatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

I don't think we truly ended the Mayan Calendar yet. I believe it was calculated correctly the first time.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
... and therefore, what we now believe to be our status quo and that nothing has changed, is a Pi calculated parallel reality, that just happens to be identical to the previous one, but is another one.

If you do the manuals (including #9), with enough eye gazing, and lucid dreaming, you will eventually realize that the frequency wave of your identical parallel reality is more stretched...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance
Any "message" that we think Open has given to us, is a theory of the individual and a personal projection.

Open has only typed some numbers, brackets and dots on a page, along with the picture of a cat, a few Beatles songs and a couple of maps that led nowhere.

On the other hand, he has made a promise to spell it out 'at the end of the 28th'. We are still waiting...

Maybe he's using the "three days to set or complete" rule...it could be part of the Monday, Monday page waiting for Halloween or something.

Honestly, I'm not that concerned with October 28th being a no show day as I didn't have belief without doubt due to the Harmonic Concordance in 2003 which DID show exactly and is exactly on a 9 year countdown and it showed up exactly to the day seen before it would from 21 years before and then a 7 year within that exact date.

The good news unless drama and intensity are your motivation is we stayed on THE most boring time line ever for the "end of the world".No doom created. No bliss created of dramatic proportion. We missed the 3 days of "darkness" and just slid right onto an unchanged world with more people listening to one another. I am seeing in my very limited world view the shift from talking to actually listening, honoring and integrating is potentially beginning.It's not just on "myspace.com"

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Druid,

Namasté

Please let me know also

Me too!!!

Good Evening Khali, TNT, Blue & Buddha!!!

I've got some freshly roasted pumpkin seeds if anyone would like some.

OiO

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Tomorrow brings another Monday...Monday

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Me too!!!

Good Evening Khali, TNT, Blue & Buddha!!!

I've got some freshly roasted pumpkin seeds if anyone would like some.

OiO

Hello, OiO

I have some warm cider (left over from last night, I'm afraid). Care for a cup?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Right...
the three days of darkness take us to Monday Monday... and I remember that page as very creepy, with the eerie music too...

Maybe we will get the reveal by Halloween. Or there won't be any need for that, because then the veil is lifted. We will all telepathically connect and will tap into Open's mind.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It would seem posting over and over in source code that phone number was some sort of indication "Open" wanted phone contact so this"privacy" excuse of honorability (possibly) compared with Open posting definitely private chat and adraves being linked and 'exposed' in quite a negative manner with criminal history then how can you not feel this behavior did not invade "privacy" issues? So it seems past actions show privacy issues were not generally ever considered a valid reason or are considered valid for just select individuals.It obviously didn't apply to adraves.

Blueberry, I had nothing to do with what happened with aDraves. I'm still not sure what did happen.

I gave my word...I kept my word. I can only control my own actions.

I will not be baited.

Peace

It was not my intent to "bate" you into what I do not know.I had thought you were caught up in the aDraves which did post up real names criminal sheet to tag to the aDraves handle. This made the claim to privacy so inconsistent after whoever here pulled up somebody's criminal record to tag it to aDrave. Around the same time was all the hacking and Open some way posting personal ATS chat logs. Frankly after Open did this...level of trust was totally blown and ended giving him rights as any superior authority over what I was going to envision for my beginning a new world date rather a runner up to the one I count on. Of course, how do we KNOW Open exposed the IRC logs of ATS someone "supposedly" emailed him the "private" chat and it was the exact one who invited me to the chat to begin with. Confidentiality definitely has some issues but what can you expect on an "above top secret" forum

I was just glad I didn't accept the chat invitations and get slammed into the expose. I would have joined it but others wanted to use my computer.

You have been very noble, respectful and welcoming. There is no issue with you if there is one it is with Open which needs no energy even given to one operating how in hind sight is observed.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Hi OiO,
pumpkin seeds for me please!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Druid,

Namasté

Please let me know also

I'd love this kind of discussion as well.PM me too.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You were wise to not trust easily.

I did not join the chat either. I barely remember the talk about someone setting it up.

I was in hospital for a week and very groggy and weak for some time. It seems I missed quite a bit.

Peace to you, Blueberry

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

... and therefore, what we now believe to be our status quo and that nothing has changed, is a Pi calculated parallel reality, that just happens to be identical to the previous one, but is another one.

If you do the manuals (including #9), with enough eye gazing, and lucid dreaming, you will eventually realize that the frequency wave of your identical parallel reality is more stretched...

thank you...grasshopper...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

We will all telepathically connect and will tap into Open's mind.

If you do not mind, buddha, I think I will abstain.

I have enough dealing with my own mind

new topics

top topics

<< 839  840  841    843  844  845 >>

join