It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 735
<< 732  733  734    736  737  738 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm still on the Record site. What are syncs? Someone commented saying they had 3 already today. I'd like to know what they are so if I have one I can help. Because I've been having wierd experiences lately and it'd help me to put a name behind what's going on. You know what I mean? Haha. Cheers from Pennsylvania where it's 45 degrees and cloudy!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

-good to see you know your place... B)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

My guess would be it's an abbreviation of sorts...
edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: Interesting piece of info

edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: and police comes to mind

edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: not to mention Jung

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by khnumkhufu

Anyone talked about dreams..?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by khnumkhufu

Yup, it stands for Selfish Yearning Non-sequential Clue.
It's in TOPY

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

B)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
In all seriousness though, I've had some weird experiences in the last few days and I just wanna know what it means. Actually, come to think about it, my last weird experience was on the 1st. Like he said.

I was with my girlfriend and we went to her best friends house. I've seen her best friend before, so I'm no stranger to who she is. I went to school with her brothers and I went to school with my girlfriend as well. So we went to my girlfriends best friend's house and everything was cool. We chatted for a while and then I got bored with one conversation they were having so I started day-dreaming. I started thinking: life is weird. We get together to hang out and stuff but what if we got rid of all the "titles" we have in this world? "Mom", "dad", "girlfriend", "best friend", etc.. If you got rid of what people are called, what are they. Your parents are no longer your parents, just people that nursed you and put up with you for 18+ years. Your girlfriend is just someone you adore (hopefully) and have sex with and dedicate your life to. Your best friend is just a person you do a bunch of stupid sh-t together with.
And at that instant of thinking that, it felt like I didn't know anyone in the room. I had been dating my girlfriend for around a year now, so that's obviously not true and her best friend has been my friend for longer. But they were talking and I kept thinking "no one in life is really anything/anyone special. If you take off their titles (mom, dad, girlfriend, bestfriend, etc.) they're just strangers you put up with."

Idk, it's just wierd. I've never been in a room with people I've known for a while and felt like I didn't know them just because I day-dreamed something.

Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I suppose If you go by his rule: there are no coincidences. Then perhaps I don't REALLY know them? But that'd be going against everything he's been saying for awhile now. Saying that we're all one and such.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

sync= synchronicity

When "coincidences" happen in your life.
As to your experience with your friends, that could very well be considered your run of the mill "aha" moment. lol
You made a realization within your day dream that seemed to be proven in your current situation. Take the thought of "strangers" one step further though. You are not strangers with these people in your life, these people are each an aspect of YOU and you are a small aspect of each of them. Together you make ONE along with everyone and everything else in your universe. Without any one piece the puzzle is not complete.
I am YOU and YOU are ME

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Is this relevant to this matter?

hint: highlight the content with CTRL + A
edit on 3/10/2011 by programad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by cingularity

And why not just 27?

edit on 3-10-2011 by snewpers because: I guess just '27' isn't cool enough so let's mirror the crap out of everything.

But it wasn't as cool...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by programad

Nope.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Great to have you back Avatar! I missed a mind like yours. haha.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
():11:00:07:26.384

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
08/28 - ():11:00:00:00.006
10/01 - ():11:00:00:02.935
10/03 - ():11:00:07:26.384

Can someone gather all the numbers on different dates together?

Maybe comparing them side by side we can figure out what they mean.

edit on 3/10/2011 by programad because: other dates

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Now that is a very cool experience and it’s not so weird.

Beyond dropping down the etiquette and labels, it’s just about interaction with an other one and the “value” (for lack of better wording) we attribute it with.
Considering etiquette and labels off (or down) it just removes fences and boundaries —walls we’re so prone to build a hundred times a day.

For example, I never could quantify “how much” I like that stranger I just met, or how better in some abstract scale, compared to relatives or close friends. Comparison to me is irrelevant. I love that stranger and behave accordingly. That’s how one —opening up, making one self accessible, if you will— just embraces a situation, a person, etc. It’s also valid for perception: art, music, books…

It’s an even better outlook if one would consider meeting/interacting with one’s “nemesis” of sorts. The colored guy we think is “less”, the poorer guy we think is “less”, or the gay brother we think is “abomination”. One could just love any of them all the same one loves a friend of 30 years, or a mother, or what(who)ever. The boundary of etiquette (mindset) and label (upbringing/education) comes as a thick wall most of the time.

It is very good to be a stranger to one self. It helps a lot. In every way.

If you think about it, think about removing your self from the situation. Total self abstraction.
What remains? Everything.
Everything but your perception/being.
That’s how, most often through grief, we are hit by the cement: it goes on. Life goes on.

One is only a mere sparkle to it. A shy glimmer. Nothing more. Doesn’t hold the whole, at all.

That essential spark here is what is worth everything. It’s a bit of the selfish gene thing (see R. Dawkins’ book of the same name). Which makes it all so brilliant. So uncontrollably brilliant.

I / You / Me is pretty much as what “has been”, “is”, could be” and ultimately “shall be” are.
It’s a never-ending motion in each and every breath.
Hence a good reason to breathe gentle and drink it. All. For what it fleeting is.

edit on 3-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: typos — maybe some more meh.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by programad
Is this relevant to this matter?

hint: highlight the content with CTRL + A

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by programad

...nice one guys. -been checking out source codes lately?
edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: one

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

I AM the head of the Illuminati.
All your minds are belong to us.

edit on 3-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: corrected effect

top topics

<< 732  733  734    736  737  738 >>

join