It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 736
<< 733  734  735    737  738  739 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hey folks, just saying hello and trying to catch up a bit. I would think now that we have hit October there should be some new clues to kick around soon.

Perhaps I have missed it, but anyone come up with any idea why the clock flickers to 12:01 briefly?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by programad

intuitively, it's a date/time stamp, but the progression seems too slow. maybe time to look to those south-americans again.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

yes
edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: back on track, backtrack

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by khnumkhufu
intuitively, it's a date/time stamp, but the progression seems too slow.

But is it a time in the future, in the past or just a "duration"?

Originally posted by khnumkhufumaybe time to look to those south-americans again.

Sorry, I didn't get it. By the way, I'm south american, I'm brazilian

Have you guys noticed that this "thing" is happening ONLY in USA? I mean, the site is hosted on USA, people are talking about it in english, yadda, yadda

But wasn't an "awakening" suppose to happen more, you know, "worldwidely"?
edit on 3/10/2011 by programad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I'm European. Do you have pyramids in brazil?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

I've been around, just haven't had much to add lately. Not to mention the fact that my "reality" has kept me busy and exhausted as of late. I check in daily and catch up, but that's usually about as far as I get.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

...any calenders there?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by programad

intuitively, it's a date/time stamp, but the progression seems too slow.

But is it a time in the future, in the past or just a "duration"?

Originally posted by khnumkhufumaybe time to look to those south-americans again.

Sorry, I didn't get it. By the way, I'm south american, I'm brazilian

Have you guys noticed that this "thing" is happening ONLY in USA? I mean, the site is hosted on USA, people are talking about it in english, yadda, yadda

It's possible that this is only happening within English speaking areas. But then again, it could purely be our perception....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Well, it's just a question of perception.
The oct28 website is currently reaching about 180 billion people, no less (that's about a 3 MPD per capita). The mere daily hits are only an illusion. Many governments are in stand-by and everyone is just suspended waiting for the next clue.
It's global. Massive awakening. Letterboxes screaming with checks from the universe.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

I'm not in/from an english speaking country. (just alienated) Most europeans have a pretty decent understanding of english though, so I don't think that would pose any problems.

edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: meaning: preferring english

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'm not in/from an english speaking country. (just alienated) Most europeans have a pretty decent understanding of english though, so I don't think that would pose any problems.

edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: meaning: preferring english

I think I worded that wrong...
I meant that it seemed to only be reaching those who can speak English....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

...but then otoh, which sites do you access? which languages do you search in? Could very well be that this is being discussed in other languages. I wouldn't know - I nearly always perform my searches in english. I only search the other languages I know when I get really desperate.

edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: wasn't the server located in germany?

edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: but like you were saying, perception.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

...but then otoh, which sites do you access? which languages do you search in? Could very well be that this is being discussed in other languages. I wouldn't know - I nearly always perform my searches in english. I only search the other languages I know when I get really desperate.

edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: wasn't the server located in germany?

That's why I say it is our "perception" of how it may be...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I talk to people around me and I can't find a single person that is awakening. Maybe my perception is defective but people are only worried about their "real life". None of them "wants more" like me.

I've felt different my whole life. Don't know if this is what i've been waiting for my entire life or is just a viral for a movie

Either way, I DO feel better! I DO feel a better human being, my relations with people are getting better.
edit on 3/10/2011 by programad because: typos

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

you beat me to it (was just adding an edit)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

you beat me to it (was just adding an edit)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I'm feeling better as well. Changed. Like i said before, nothing to lose.
edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: +changing

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

reply to post by onehuman

yes
edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: back on track, backtrack

Um care to elaborate?That wasn't exactly very helpful

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I talk to people around me and I can't find a single person that is awakening. Maybe my perception is defective but people are only worried about their "real life". None of them "wants more" like me.

I've felt different my whole life. Don't know if this is what i've been waiting for my entire life or is just a viral for a movie

Either way, I DO feel better! I DO feel a better human being, my relations with people is getting better.

I'm sorry to hear you can't find others around you who are searching for more. Where I live I am seeing an amazing number of people who are no longer content with "the way it's always been". I am in the middle of what we here in the US call the "bible belt" and people all around... Catholics, Baptists, "born-again" Christians are beginning to question what they have been told to believe. It's a truly beautiful thing to behold. My entire life I have felt like an outcast because I have ALWAYS questioned. I have never been able to accept that "this is true because I told you so". The fact that I no longer have to hide what I feel or think or believe has been an amazingly freeing experience. This "change" in consciousness has been quite sudden actually... only in the past couple of years have I seen it first hand.

LOVE to hear you are feeling better! It truly is a beautiful feeling isn't it!

new topics

top topics

<< 733  734  735    737  738  739 >>

join