It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 732
<< 729  730  731    733  734  735 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Guys, I'm excited!

Had my first lucid dream since became to know about oct282011.com Here is the dream log:

I remember to be trying to attach a pipe to a shower with a loose screw. As you can imagine, no success

Then, I remember to be watching a presentation of a salesman in a stationery store. He presented me huge catalogs of something and one of them had Einstein on the cover. Don't remember what happend but he decided to go get the product on the stock. When he came back, he brought a digital landline phone with a big LCD screen on it. In fact, there was no buttons at all, only the touchscreen. During the presentation, I noticed I've lost a sock and start to became unconfortable with this situation.
Then I left out and IT WAS A BUS(?!?!?!?). Started to look around for the lost sock and couldn't find it. In fact, after searching for a while, I noticed i was only on my underpants.

I was afraid. Then I noticed I was near the house of one of my relatives, my godmother, and I headed that direction hoping she could help me get some clothes to go home.
When I started walking, I noticed I was LUCID! So I've started to make lots of questions in loud voice, like talking to world or screaming to the sky, something like that. Can you imagine? I was trying to get answers to this "feeling" we have, this awakening stuff.
I got no answer at all.
In my way to the godmother's house, I noticed two girls on black bikinis on the street. (weird). One of them was sooooooo hot and I looked with desire to her but continued walking.
More few steps and I lost control of the dream. Tried to get lucid again, but lost control and woke up.

Well, wasn't a dream that make any sense, but at least I was lucid.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by programad
Guys, I'm excited!

Had my first lucid dream since became to know about oct282011.com Here is the dream log:

I remember to be trying to attach a pipe to a shower with a loose screw. As you can imagine, no success

Then, I remember to be watching a presentation of a salesman in a stationery store. He presented me huge catalogs of something and one of them had Einstein on the cover. Don't remember what happend but he decided to go get the product on the stock. When he came back, he brought a digital landline phone with a big LCD screen on it. In fact, there was no buttons at all, only the touchscreen. During the presentation, I noticed I've lost a sock and start to became unconfortable with this situation.
Then I left out and IT WAS A BUS(?!?!?!?). Started to look around for the lost sock and couldn't find it. In fact, after searching for a while, I noticed i was only on my underpants.

I was afraid. Then I noticed I was near the house of one of my relatives, my godmother, and I headed that direction hoping she could help me get some clothes to go home.
When I started walking, I noticed I was LUCID! So I've started to make lots of questions in loud voice, like talking to world or screaming to the sky, something like that. Can you imagine? I was trying to get answers to this "feeling" we have, this awakening stuff.
I got no answer at all.
In my way to the godmother's house, I noticed two girls on black bikinis on the street. (weird). One of them was sooooooo hot and I looked with desire to her but continued walking.
More few steps and I lost control of the dream. Tried to get lucid again, but lost control and woke up.

Well, wasn't a dream that make any sense, but at least I was lucid.

Way to go!!!!!! THAT was quite some detail!!! Success, success. Dream mastering there, too, asking yourself questions controlling the situation.

Next time ask for the same dream repeat, THEN do something making you control the other person in the dream. As you continue to walk by the girls, have the babe one run after you and start stripping you right there. Likely this is what already happened you just are repressed as to your human nature pretending you are not an animal. You had to blank out the good part your unrepressed self gets to experience.

Or ELSE you just decided to skip typing us the juicy part.

Just an idea. It's your dream and you can have what ever far out rules you want as you are the master of your private drama which is how all our lives and dreams are capable of being once we break outside the molds.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

nice one. been a while since I sat my teeth into the paranormal. (everything is so devaluated/inflated these days) I particularly liked the south american 'doctor' - the one that 'sensed' recepies/proscriptions. lesson learnt from him: never do it for material. (not
that he did, it was his advice. think uri geller). not sure about sai baba yet. found it particularly funny that pythagoras(checked up on him recently) had set up a cult, and was believed by some to be able to do time travel and teleportation

edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: grrrrr bbcode

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

here's a more tangible one

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

... it's when it's wrong it's right.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by programad

-grats!

edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: freaking me out sockwise. think i'll take it somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
Way to go!!!!!! THAT was quite some detail!!! Success, success. Dream mastering there, too, asking yourself questions controlling the situation.

Next time ask for the same dream repeat, THEN do something making you control the other person in the dream. As you continue to walk by the girls, have the babe one run after you and start stripping you right there. Likely this is what already happened you just are repressed as to your human nature pretending you are not an animal. You had to blank out the good part your unrepressed self gets to experience.

Or ELSE you just decided to skip typing us the juicy part.

Just an idea. It's your dream and you can have what ever far out rules you want as you are the master of your private drama which is how all our lives and dreams are capable of being once we break outside the molds.

I did not skip any parts. I had some lucid dreams long time ago, before knowing about this conciousness "thing". When that happened, my first thouhgts was "If this is a dream, I can do wathever I want" and started to have sex with every single girl on the dream (and fly, of course). When I fly on a dream, I make pressure on my shoulders close to the body and fly like I am on a jetpack.

This time was different, I was searching for something I don't really know what it is. So didn't even care about the girl, just noticed she was very hot.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
-save the succubuses til after the 28th

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
And I saw what you did there.
edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: øpen.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by programad

SO, did you find the sock anywhere? You weren't pulling of
a RedHotChiliPepper act there, were you?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Good morning, snewpers

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
4 hour edit time limit expired....

8A55277C.cpe.netcabo.pt = mib_wpc3jj, Open, The SIlentWalker, and also admin of the IRC channel.
Botnet, dynamic hostname or group of "friends"? Just throwing it out there...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
hey guys, I wonder that what about "we all [@]ans" ? or something like that. I remember that from about 685th page. Someone thought the [@]ans represents satans. we are all [@]ans. any clues? or proofs?
sorry its so hard to follow all pages.

link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
4 hour edit time limit expired....

8A55277C.cpe.netcabo.pt = mib_wpc3jj, Open, The SIlentWalker, and also admin of the IRC channel.
Botnet, dynamic hostname or group of "friends"? Just throwing it out there...

More highjacked usernames, perhaps? I am still reading the log...trying to track the changing of names. Most confusing.

link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Goodmorning TNT, well it's 16:00 here now, but hey,
who counting

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wickedwitch
hey guys, I wonder that what about "we all [@]ans" ? or something like that. I remember that from about 685th page. Someone thought the [@]ans represents satans. we are all [@]ans. any clues? or proofs?
sorry its so hard to follow all pages.

Good mornng, wicked
No "proof" of the solution to that. There was a list of possible solutions posted several pages back.

You will find we have very little (if any) proof of anything connected to this site.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Why would you even try to follow that? All nicks can
be fake, and the IP's can be spoofed with a simple
proxy.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

Goodmorning TNT, well it's 16:00 here now, but hey,
who counting

LOL...a lot of "time" between us then. It is 9:02 here.

What do you make of this latest bait...ummm, I mean development?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

Why would you even try to follow that? All nicks can
be fake, and the IP's can be spoofed with a simple
proxy.

Yes, I know. To be quite honest, I am bored...and it is a challenge.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Hehhe yeah. With bait you mean the logfile? I don't
care about that at all. There's no reason to
assume that all usernames are from the same users
as here on ATS. The IP's can be fakes without a lot
of effort, and it's too much text anyway. If there's
something in it that needs to be on this board, someone
(probably you then
) will post it.

new topics