It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 738
<< 735  736  737    739  740  741 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by khnumkhufu
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

I read you loud and clear.

Cool.
And I like your edit to your previous message btw: "and everybody gets the devil he deserves"
There! Take that reincarnated fool.
When it's so easy to choose and be born in Hollywood, why would anyone choose the slums of Delhi, huh?
Right?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

...what makes you think I believe in reincarnation?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Well, that is not fair, Snewpers.

If you did not get the latest riddles and overall hoopla, it's because you do not grasp it. It' okay though.
You need be enlightened to grasp what you already know. It's imperative
It makes perfect sense..

Just as much as it makes perfect sense, despite this thread and the oct28 site are in English, one has to either be born and raised in an English environment or lucky (? there's no coincidences) to learn it from a decent education.

Of course, that cuts out a large number of souls —those without internet access and no personal computer to type on; those who do NOT speak English, etc. But hey, they chose it when they reincarnated. They chose to be born in the deep hole of India or Ethiopia.
Rhonda Byrne knew a great deal about it, that's why she put out "The Secret".

Wisdom (or enlightenment) has a price tag ($26 Kabbalah red string among other things). Yup.

Being/feeling among the chosen has to be won through sweat and blood AND enlightenment so you discover what you already knew. A SNAFU thing.

ALL the riddles are SPECIAL.

Somehow I think that people that are prepared to awaken will position themselves as to receive whatever teaching is appropriate for them. Make no mistake, the Internet is not the mother of all. Empowering knowledge can be found anywhere, even in (or especially in) Ethiopia. We simply do not know those who don't browse the internet. Awakening is happening in the most unexpected places. Also it is my knowledge that this time around the changes will surpass historical events and that the coming change will start with the individual as it's much more profound than any group or organization could hope to orchestrate.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

-amen to that. there have been multiple references from øpen, that 'material' is not the way. maybe the example with the ethiopians etc were more saying than intended.
edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: rephrasing

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

...what makes you think I believe in reincarnation?

Um… nothing. Nothing makes me think that.
I never said you did.
I was just stepping/taking it from here and here while answering Snewpers's message.
edit on 3-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: Corrected links

edit on 3-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: And added one space

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

I would quite agree on your grounds here. However, maybe I should have clarified: I was meaning the powerful awakening reach from the oct28 website. Specifically.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

-replying to me, but referencing to not-me. oh well, I guess we are all one, then.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Well I thought it was quite obvious. As I'm talking awakening I really mean people waking up to the possibility that there is much more out there than they were conditioned to believe by their parents, teachers, society etc. This is a matrix-like prison reality and this prison has many walls. Those awakening are simply more close to the outer walls, but by no means they are awakened (I's even hard for me to define what the awakened state would imply).

I hope this makes more sense than my previous post.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

-replying to me, but referencing to not-me. oh well, I guess we are all one, then.

Well, not really. I was referencing you and Programad.
One pebble two shot kinda thing if I may say.

Sorry — my bad! there was a missing link in my post. Now corrected/edited.

edit on 3-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: clarity

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

I think when you are awake you are already outside the walls. Maybe never come back here and possibly just help the others from the outside.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by programad

-sounds like a good idea.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Hehehe...yeah I got the irony in your original post and it was well directed. What I tried to address is the following:

- oct28 is NOT wrong for reaching (only) English speakers with internet connection (for there are many other venues of enlightenment available to people all over the world)

- oct28 IS wrong for doing it in a cryptic, uncoherent, manner.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

I knew you would catch exactly what I meant. I never wondered about that.

You're right there's absolutely nothing wrong with oct28 being for an English speaking audience.
As far as I'm concerned, it would also be fine in chicken tongue, or meerkat tongue. (I love meerkats).

And of course, you're right for your last line too.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by programad

I don't fancy myself outside the walls. I have brought down many over the years, but there are so many left. I think the outside was seen by an extensively small number of humans. The sober assessment of the remaining walls is, I think, mandatory to any student on the path. This is best understood when one looks back at the time when one couldn't even imagine how deep the rabbit hole goes. I don't think it's safe to assume that you ever rich the end of it (in this existence).

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Not sure about the video, but that track is pretty cool! I'm gonna check on them right away (and here my wallet screams: NOooooooo!).
Shut up, wallet!
edit on 3-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: typo

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

SIDE EFFECTS:
May cause, Paranoia, Hallucinations, Sleep Paralysis,
Night Terror, Headache, Nausea.
(If any of these happen, remove the headphones and discontinue listening to Chronicle)

and your wallet...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hmm not sure I get it now, I think I do... but... It seems that
'awakening' is something you don't even fully understand. So
for what it worth, your definition of awakening could be way off.
I'm not saying it is!

What does 'closer to the outer walls' mean? I have seen the
matrix trilogy but you don't really think that something like that
might exists, do you?

How would one know (s)he's closer to the outer wall? There is
more out there than we know, I can accept that, but since
there's no real 'description' of what that could be, how can you
state that that is part of being awake? For all we know, I
could be leaning against the outer wall right now, and you could
be way off, no?

And, if one gets beyond the walls, is that what death would be
like? Being on the other side, unable to get back?

I'm just trying to understand what you are saying here, don't
get me wrong.

Originally posted by Fraam
reply to post by snewpers

Well I thought it was quite obvious. As I'm talking awakening I really mean people waking up to the possibility that there is much more out there than they were conditioned to believe by their parents, teachers, society etc. This is a matrix-like prison reality and this prison has many walls. Those awakening are simply more close to the outer walls, but by no means they are awakened (I's even hard for me to define what the awakened state would imply).

I hope this makes more sense than my previous post.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

SIDE EFFECTS:
May cause, Paranoia, Hallucinations, Sleep Paralysis,
Night Terror, Headache, Nausea.
(If any of these happen, remove the headphones and discontinue listening to Chronicle)

and your wallet...

Hmm… Nope. Can't happen.
Music and I are like two peas in the same pot.

ps. Funny since I recently discovered L'Onironaute (I imagine they/he is French?).

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

edit on 10/3/2011 by TNTarheel because: pointless

top topics

<< 735  736  737    739  740  741 >>

join