It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 665
<< 662  663  664    666  667  668 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

fascinating. great find.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Thanks it feels relevant to me

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Gabriel posted some interesting words on the Record: the lonely dove
I really enjoyed that vid too.
edit on 25-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: update

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
Gabriel posted some interesting words on the Record: the lonely dove
I really enjoyed that vid too.
edit on 25-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: update
[/quote

That was interesting. Thanks. We have pages of dialogue we never have exactly figured out. Why is this all so cryptic in presentation? We never figured out what "Monday, Monday" was supposed to mean for sure. I suppose since the 28th is a Friday and things in manifestation set on the third day, well that is Halloween.

Did I miss the consensus?

Next WHY does that hand in the dark of night with the fire burning in the hand say "light_putin"?

Why can't we have some DEFINITIVE answers in total Light to go forward? I'm at the point I don't CARE what the answer is black or white, I just want it OUT IN THE LIGHT.

This is heading on 700 pages with relatively few conclusive definite findings.

I do not care what people do as long as they live their own truth and not LIE, be covert about it. I am zero good at deception or seeing in darkness. I do not want to be any good at it either. Mensa yourself all you want. I just do not understand lies or hiding what one means like this presentation has done.

I have tried to have patience with this very strange way of presenting this. Perhaps it is to capture a different audience than myself.

I have enjoyed the journey with all of you here.

Do any of you know more positive groups working on an experience to be shared October 28th? This one looks like may go nowhere or not how you thought to vest your energy.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
may be it is as simple as practicing with patience a new way to actually See the world and Reality. preparing for a point of/in time when it will be important to have these skills

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
may be it is as simple as practicing with patience a new way to actually See the world and Reality. preparing for a point of/in time when it will be important to have these skills

It did say have patience. Now I am wondering why I and we have given this secretive entity "open" authority over our "space". I would not want to cliff hang or lead on people like this. It has made me hesitate sending others to have the opportunity to explore this if it is important as I can't quite get a handle on how it is going to turn out or its purpose. I can't even explain it all the way to myself so how could I refer someone else to check it out if they had questions as I have no definite exact answers. The answers I have are so soft they could be changed by Open coming forward to say what he/she meant.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I have passed it on to my brother and one close friend. neither seemed to have time to really look at it. both seemed interested though and both told me of feelings of anticipation of something they couldn't explain. I showed my friend the pic from manual 2 of the tunnel or road or whatever and he recognized it. I have to say that all of this is hitting me at very deep levels. On top of that, the 'world events' are seeming very surreal lately.
edit on 25-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarification

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

It looks like this thread is only active at dark where i live i think that is the afternoon in the US

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
Okay I'm going to post on-topic --

That wolfram alpha result -- the before now date: August 20. Anyone have anything personally monumental happen in their lives on that particular date? Or, just me?

Blessed be Sheba,
As a matter of fact: Strange enough, yes ( I had the most wonderfully positive day of this year! And my daughter's birthday )

Namasté

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
There's always Timecube.

Eek! Someone teach this one some etiquette!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683
PS Meant to post this..

It's of Koko the Gorilla and her love for a pet kitten she became attached to..

I cried when I learnt of this!
Poor Koko, my heart goes out to her!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

I sometimes think some animals are more civilized than humans apart from the mating rituals and the territory wars but thats a part of it isn't it?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

yes

Namasté

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Strange sync about the Koko post. Yesterday I was at my mother in law's house and one of her cats ( Charlie ) has just passed and the other ( Tommy ) was crying and acting like Charly. And she asked me if animals could feel emotions and if they had memories! Of course I answered "yes they can feel emotions and they have better memories than we do." She didn't believe me, the next time she comes round, I will show her Koko ( thank you for posting it, as I couldn't find the video ).
Some people just do not want to know things and it can really anger me when they say animals are dumb!
Okay rant over!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

They just think humans are technically the better species because were more technologically advanced still if animals could make technology they would probably kill eachother with it like us humans and animals are not so different why? Because we are animals ourselves

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

truth

Namasté

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
Totally OT and personal :
Question about time, already posted here : www.abovetopsecret.com...
i will ask here again (it is 0pen and chitchat, we love to have a hint...)
edit on 24-9-2011 by vatel because: typos oohh i hate typooos but i think its ats specific?

I have heard of this happening to others in the past. No one I know personally, but if I remember correctly it had something to do with the energy of the person. It usually occurs with your "old fashioned" wind up watches, but has been known to happen with other types as well. I would suggest researching the phenomenon. Wish I could be of more help

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Originally posted by vatel
Totally OT and personal :
Question about time, already posted here : www.abovetopsecret.com...
i will ask here again (it is 0pen and chitchat, we love to have a hint...)
edit on 24-9-2011 by vatel because: typos oohh i hate typooos but i think its ats specific?

I have heard of this happening to others in the past. No one I know personally, but if I remember correctly it had something to do with the energy of the person. It usually occurs with your "old fashioned" wind up watches, but has been known to happen with other types as well. I would suggest researching the phenomenon. Wish I could be of more help

Watches also die within 3 hours when I wear one and when I take it off and place it on the nightstand for 5 minutes, it starts working again! I never wear watches now, I use my phone for time keeping! Although after 6 months, my phone's usually also die! Ah well, I'm probably just highly charged!!!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
That site is a form of soft torture essentially. When you start believing that there are no coincidences, you will go crazy. Add to that setting a vague date seems ominous and adds to the paranoia. I highly recommends that everyone go outside and forget about that site. Go find yourself again. You all need to clear your heads. That is why I posted so many links, so you would all be focusing somewhere else.

When you focus too much time on something like that site it is bad for your mental health. Life is outside your window, not on a computer. There are coincidences. Remember that. You must find your own answers to the meaning of life.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

Now that's the first time you actually make sense
(to me at least). But you have to realize that many have to go to great lengths searching for the truth in knowledge outside themselves before they realize the answers have been right in front of them the whole time. I did that and I'm pretty sure you did too

Food for thought:

If you were the creator of humanity, and you wanted to keep secret the one thing that would answer all questions pertaining to the Self, making any search for truth obsolete, where would you hide this amazing secret? If you were wise, you would place it right in front of everyone, but also place within your creation the insatiable desire to search for truth in books, lectures, spiritual savants, saints, prophets, sages, spiritual techniques, shamans, witches, ancient texts, churches, synagogues, mosques, ashrams, websites, and a hundred other places. That is how to hide the answer to everything from everyone [...]
edit on 25-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 662  663  664    666  667  668 >>

join