It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 662
<< 659  660  661    663  664  665 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

But we are now (Searching) for everyone else? Or searching within ourselves.
edit on 23-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

def night
if searching == nil
::pending::
end
############
#4092333735#
############

This is what view source code says. What do you think it means?

I wonder how many layers I need to go out in nature and remove from to get Open to not be so cryptic?

I did it inside today. We got a flood of rain we weren't supposed to have. I have noticed when you do these clearings where negative thoughts surround you, it brings rain very heavy and totally cleansing out. It made it rain so much I decided to forgo my nature journey.

Looks like we need Avatar here or mmirror.

edit on 23-9-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

here is part one: part 1

playlist: playlist

found the whole thing in one vid: the whole thing

edit on 23-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more info

edit on 23-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: another link

edit on 23-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: another link

edit on 23-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clip

Thanks for putting this all together, Over. Very helpful

Just a quick note on Talbott’s Thunderbolts Of The Gods.
It is all very nice, but Talbott is merely surfing on the delusions of Velikovsky — catastrophist extraordinaire, whose theories have been shred to pieces a long time ago.

It’s quite funny how Talbott seems to know so much about myths (and he does) yet his science is nothing but… mythical. But it’s great ka-ching, I suppose, eh.

Now, on a side note, if anyone here is interested in the real deal in terms of myth(s), I would suggest spending some time with the works of Joseph Campbell, instead. You're going to love it!

The Hero With A Thousand Faces

The Power Of Myth

Mythos I and II

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
"If you are expecting explosion, fire, death, and destruction then your mind is in the wrong place, and you will be disappointed. That is not what this is about."

Open you seemed to be the only one who noticed this...which is a good thing...shows that most have their mind in the right place. Well mine is also, but I like to have a little fun...going out with a bang!

Thank you to everyone for a wonderful time with the puzzle...this time I am going for sure so I will not be able to help out sorry. I did have another quick look at the puzzle at the bottom of the main.html page but could only come to reason the 3/5 part of a circle (there was a link to this with the pyramid, based on 72 degrees). 360 - 216 = 144. So do not know if this will help further with calculations. Maybe then it has to come a full revolution 5/5?

Well thank you open, and good luck with your puzzle and your message of hope! I have helped out as much as I can and had some fun and it has been a pleasure.

Much love to all!
And best of luck,
and much fortune for the future!

edit on 24-9-2011 by mmirror because: Change cal.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmirror
"If you are expecting explosion, fire, death, and destruction then your mind is in the wrong place, and you will be disappointed. That is not what this is about."

Open you seemed to be the only one who noticed this...which is a good thing...shows that most have their mind in the right place. Well mine is also, but I like to have a little fun...going out with a bang!

Thank you to everyone for a wonderful time with the puzzle...this time I am going for sure so I will not be able to help out sorry. I did have another quick look at the puzzle at the bottom of the main.html page but could only come to reason the 3/5 part of a circle (there was a link to this with the pyramid, based on 72 degrees). 360 - 216 = 144. So do not know if this will help further with calculations. Maybe then it has to come a full revolution 5/5?

Well thank you open, and good luck with your puzzle and your message of hope! I have helped out as much as I can and had some fun and it has been a pleasure.

Much love to all!
And best of luck,
and much fortune for the future!

edit on 24-9-2011 by mmirror because: Change cal.

Enjoy your journey, mmirror. Have enjoyed your loving contributions.It has been a lovely pleasure.

Where is this puzzle page with 3/5 a circle? My main page doesn't have a circle at the bottom or 3/5 of a circle any where. What url got you to see what you are describing?

We need to focus on what we see to not see the doom scenarios others desire to see as their preferred scenarios.I've decided I'm one of those going to the park to see what I see and I'll be around for all the others all over the globe who picked up the vibe to go to the park to tune into a new earth level where earth has awakened it's one country..many wonderful exciting things...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by TNTarheel

I still stand by my statement TNTarheel, as what is the point of a thread if we all just descend into mindless blather about nothing in particular. And with that I bid you all a fond farewell.

Ah, Driver, I was not responding to your post. Sometimes a rest is needed to clear the mind. Who knows if/when amidst the "chitchat" a new idea or revelation comes to mind, yes?

I simply addressed an "ego" issue that seemed to be popping up.

Forgive me if I offended you.

Peace

TNTarheel, I know and there is no offence to take. Sorry you got the wrong impression. It just feels a bit Twilight Zone here now.

And to ...whoever it was that that said something about cornflakes. Corn is considered pig fodder here. And no I'm not calling you a pig, I'm just saying...ergo no one can have peed in my cornflakes. ;P Peed skills!

In other words, I now undestand chit chat and I'm vewwy vewwy sowwy. Please do continue!.

Live long and prosper.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Were talking about cornflakes now?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Some more things before I go...

Here is that link...
web.mac.com...

(Interesting to note...the 13th number of the fibonacci sequence is 144.)

Also on an interesting note:

I was having a little look at some of the earlier posts and stuff that was presented on the Record...

I personally do not think that Open is Is Brad Watson.
This is the guy who sees himself as Jesus.
He also has a page where he is condeming everyone to come back as beef cows...
7seals.yuku.com...
In some countries cows are sacred! lol
Richard Bradshaw Watson II
7seals.yuku.com...

He is the guy who discovered the concept of Simple English Gematria. He seems to have searched the bible and every known thing in his universe to find everything that comes to 74 when adding the numbers together.

Here is the set of numbers he gives all the letters of the alphabet. (One thing to note also that the old hebrew language had 22 letters in their alphabet and also 5 extra. en.wikipedia.org... So I do not know how he took this into account when doing his number theories in relation to the bible?) It is however extremely interesting to say the least that some of the names in the bible do indeed come to 74. Normally I would say there is no such thing as coincidences, however pattern can be found in anything if you look hard enough. This means that it has no relationship with coincidence, and is merely looking for more in things than there is.

This is his number/letter relationship:

The Key74: A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 H=8 I=9 J=10 K=11 L=12 M=13 N=14 O=15 or 0 P=16 Q=17 R=18 S=19 T=20 U=21 V=22 W=23 X=24 Y=25 Z=26

His interpretation:

GOD=7_4

Religion=74/89

Judeans=74 Jewish=74 Menorah=59/74

Jesus=74 Y’shua=74 Joshua=59/74 IESVS=74
Messiah=74 Donkey/Burro=74 Cross=74 Gospel74 according74 to St.74 ---

Muhammad=74 Al* Quds=74 Sufis=74

Mahabharata=74

My interpretation:

The only thing I discovered was that his theory tended to fall down for there are a lot of dictionary words that come to 74 that people might not consider to be in relationship with the bible...maybe also many names?

L U C I F E R
12 + 21 + 3 + 9 + 6 + 5 + 18 = 74

I discovered that Lucifer also equels 74...so...that is a bit of a controversy in itself...then we would have to say that lucifer was as Jesus and all the other names...and so forth...or that lucifer was misunderstood perhaps?

Maybe this guy is just picking out all that he can finds that comes to 74? And all things in life that have a pattern with 74? I am sure there are many things...

Well that is all I can find...a note from the wise...do not believe everything you read at first glance.

I personally do not feel that Open is this guy and have not found in the codes of the website any link to this.

Hope this helps a bit...

It was an interesting journey...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

There are some that think satan is the true god of humanity

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

We need Exades,Jourpolaire,Innersilence and more not Time wasters like silentwalker (who is the opposite of innersilence and in a bad way) opened and his distractions, patefacio's lies even grower is past her prime this is like most drama tv shows the original is great then most characters leave new ones come in that everyone hates and the show gets stale. Tall was right and this time the thread's situation looks permanent.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

How could anyone take Brad Watson's logorrhea seriously? However, I do hope he has some good friends and family who take it seriously.
His messianic delusions of grandeur —acute cycles and so many details to it— sadly sound very schizoaffective, and that is not something funny: it's a tragedy.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

They're even worse than mine considering i dont have a messiah complex

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

We need Exades,Jourpolaire,Innersilence and more not Time wasters like silentwalker (who is the opposite of innersilence and in a bad way) opened and his distractions, patefacio's lies even grower is past her prime this is like most drama tv shows the original is great then most characters leave new ones come in that everyone hates and the show gets stale. Tall was right and this time the thread's situation looks permanent.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

And what is it exactly you've contributed/shared here apart your massive paranoia, gall, and irrational fear mongering links? What. Is. It?

I still believe what you need the most, Molimo, is cuddles and teddy bears.
Either that, or a good ram in the dam.

Oh, and the latter is no encoded TPTB illuminato-masonic thing: it's to be taken literally.
Oh, and it also refers directly to this below (just to make sure you don't picture any monster thing that would keep you sleepless and wandering the wilderness):

Kerplop..!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

They're even worse than mine considering i dont have a messiah complex

You should not mock people suffering mental disorders, Molimo. Not only is it unfair, it is also vile, mean and absolutely abject.
At least, you see, Brad Watson is forgivable because of that. You are not.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Just because i didn't contribute doesn't mean i can't see the flaws

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You just mocked him in your last post about him in case you didn't notice

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

You are the one talking about a waste of time... Are you not?

Following that line of logic, packing together your unpunctuated one-line-whinning posts would save quite a few pages, don't you think?
See? That's two in One: waste of time and space > solved.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You just mocked him in your last post about him in case you didn't notice

wtf, are you for real?

Where did I mock Brad Watson? You better answer that one accurately, buddy. Warm your neurons!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Who here is paying attention to the site

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Look closely

How could anyone take Brad Watson's logorrhea seriously? However, I do hope he has some good friends and family who take it seriously.
His messianic delusions of grandeur —acute cycles and so many details to it— sadly sound very schizoaffective, and that is not something funny: it's a tragedy.

top topics

<< 659  660  661    663  664  665 >>

join