It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 663
<< 660  661  662    664  665  666 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Look closely

How could anyone take Brad Watson's logorrhea seriously? However, I do hope he has some good friends and family who take it seriously.
His messianic delusions of grandeur —acute cycles and so many details to it— sadly sound very schizoaffective, and that is not something funny: it's a tragedy.

Answer the f-ing question Molimo.

edit on 24-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: regrouped posts for clarity

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

What question

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

What question

You're like a rabbit on crack aren't you? You lose memory while running. Unbelievable.
You just accused me of mocking Brad Watson.
I am asking you again: WHERE DID I DO THAT?

Use words to make a sentence that proves your point. Go ahead. I'm waiting.
If you don't, it'll be plain for everyone to see, how easy you are in your little ad hominem.
edit on 24-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: typo

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Even though you technically diagnosed him (which could be wrong anyway) you technically mocked him the way you were talking about him

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

You lost. This is no argument, and you obviously haven't even begun to understand what I actually wrote.

Piece of advice: after all, maybe you're not made for cuddles and teddy bears. Go back to your bedding with all the monsters underneath.
You are thick ("technically").
edit on 24-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
There's always Timecube.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

Yikes! The dopamine is strong in that one

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

L U C I F E R
12 + 21 + 3 + 9 + 6 + 5 + 18 = 74

I discovered that Lucifer also equels 74...so...that is a bit of a controversy in itself...then we would have to say that lucifer was as Jesus and all the other names...and so forth...or that lucifer was misunderstood perhaps?

Lucifer was definitely misunderstood. He was/is the Light Bearer. Also the Thief on the Cross -- he entered heaven on the same day as Jesus. This may help ---

www.sophiasfall.com...

As for 74, in numerology you would reduce that down. So, 7+4= 11. You do not reduce farther because 11 is a Master number.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

reply to post by mmirror

There are some that think satan is the true god of humanity

Satan and Lucifer are two different entities. But yes, it is my understanding Satan was also forgiven by Jesus.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

here is part one: part 1

playlist: playlist

found the whole thing in one vid: the whole thing

edit on 23-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more info

edit on 23-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: another link

edit on 23-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: another link

edit on 23-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clip

Thanks for putting this all together, Over. Very helpful

Just a quick note on Talbott’s Thunderbolts Of The Gods.
It is all very nice, but Talbott is merely surfing on the delusions of Velikovsky — catastrophist extraordinaire, whose theories have been shred to pieces a long time ago.

It’s quite funny how Talbott seems to know so much about myths (and he does) yet his science is nothing but… mythical. But it’s great ka-ching, I suppose, eh.

Now, on a side note, if anyone here is interested in the real deal in terms of myth(s), I would suggest spending some time with the works of Joseph Campbell, instead. You're going to love it!

The Hero With A Thousand Faces

The Power Of Myth

Mythos I and II

Enjoy.

Already familiar with Campbell. Remember? I'm the one that loves STORIES. Of course I'd be familiar with Campbell!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Satan was god's best friend in the old testament they gambled with job i think didn't they?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Incredible body of work isn't it? He was an awesome speaker too. Good thing they've released dvd's. Definitely worth every buck.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The world would be a wonderful place if everyone was their own Messiah.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

But they are too egotistical; for that

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

We need Exades,Jourpolaire,Innersilence and more not Time wasters like silentwalker (who is the opposite of innersilence and in a bad way) opened and his distractions, patefacio's lies even grower is past her prime this is like most drama tv shows the original is great then most characters leave new ones come in that everyone hates and the show gets stale. Tall was right and this time the thread's situation looks permanent

ego·tism noun \ˈē-gə-ˌti-zəm also ˈe-\

an exaggerated sense of self-importance : conceit — compare egoism

— ego·tis·tic \ˌē-gə-ˈtis-tik also ˌe-\ or ego·tis·ti·cal \-ˈtis-ti-kəl\ adjective

Miriam-Webster

How can the OP be past their "prime"?

We are all free to go.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

She lost faith in the thread and let the trolls take over she has also become more insulting so instead of closing it she lets it go on i think the fact that its one of the biggest threads right now is too much for her to let go.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

no prob. I was bored at the time. i still haven't watched it all. Your leads look very interesting indeed. I will be checking them out as soon as I have time. lol. I've decided to stop all of of the 'riddle solving' regarding this whole thing as i have my own ideas what it is about. time will tell...
back to lurking/observing....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

that was an awesome story. I love stories too. thanks for all of yours...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

reply to post by TNTarheel

She lost faith in the thread and let the trolls take over she has also become more insulting so instead of closing it she lets it go on i think the fact that its one of the biggest threads right now is too much for her to let go.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

Look, Molimo, for one, I was never aware any sort of "faith" was required to read and/or post in this thread.

For two, you seem to incessantly assume an awful lot about many here, attributing them intentions, thoughts and behavior in a very disturbing and judgmental manner.

Lastly, if it burns your behind that much, cold showers make good.

Please try some love, sometime.
edit on 24-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: typo

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Well it was certainly a very useful "bored time", then. Thanks again for the links.

edit on 24-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: changed "useful bore" to "useful bored time"

new topics

top topics

<< 660  661  662    664  665  666 >>

join