It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 664
<< 661  662  663    665  666  667 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

thank you for being who you are and speaking from the heart as you do. some are too lopsided to understand that we are all in this(reality) together whether we like it or not. being accepting of other opinions/perspectives is the only way to move forward. agreement is not a neccessity. it is nice when it happens though. personally, it doesn't really matter to me how people act/react, I just love to watch people. much love to all and thanks for all the fish.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Why, thank you! Now that was sweet and so true — popped a blue star your way

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

We need Exades,Jourpolaire,Innersilence and more not Time wasters like silentwalker (who is the opposite of innersilence and in a bad way) opened and his distractions, patefacio's lies even grower is past her prime this is like most drama tv shows the original is great then most characters leave new ones come in that everyone hates and the show gets stale. Tall was right and this time the thread's situation looks permanent.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

Ah, Molimo, awoke on the wrong side of the bed, did you?
I have faith in people, not things.
You have a very, very strange view of the world.
No one here is a troll, no one here is a time waster. What gives you the right to judge others? "Let He Who Is Without Sin..."
As TNT has said many times before (she must be at 100 by now?) and apparently you haven't bothered to read her words even once or take them to heart - everyone's opinion matters here. Everyone's! You don't get to pick and choose whose words have value and who's do not.
If you're so upset about the direction a chit-chat thread has taken, why are you 'wasting' your time here? It seems that many of the original 'players' have found more important things to do with their time - live life, enjoy nature, hang with their friends and families, perhaps?
Maybe you should try it!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Mol, please don't take this the wrong way, but you need to lighten up a little... and you don't need anyone else but yourself, if you choose to continue on with the Oct 28 site.

Sure, there is a lot of bad in the world, but there is also a lot of good... A LOT.

Maybe you should log off and get out and enjoy the good while you're here, because we don't get to live here forever.

After all,

The World is Just Awesome

...and I love being a part of it.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmirror

Some more things before I go...

Here is that link...
web.mac.com...

(Interesting to note...the 13th number of the fibonacci sequence is 144.)

Also on an interesting note:

I was having a little look at some of the earlier posts and stuff that was presented on the Record...

I personally do not think that Open is Is Brad Watson.
This is the guy who sees himself as Jesus.
He also has a page where he is condeming everyone to come back as beef cows...
7seals.yuku.com...
In some countries cows are sacred! lol
Richard Bradshaw Watson II
7seals.yuku.com...

He is the guy who discovered the concept of Simple English Gematria. He seems to have searched the bible and every known thing in his universe to find everything that comes to 74 when adding the numbers together.

Here is the set of numbers he gives all the letters of the alphabet. (One thing to note also that the old hebrew language had 22 letters in their alphabet and also 5 extra. en.wikipedia.org... So I do not know how he took this into account when doing his number theories in relation to the bible?) It is however extremely interesting to say the least that some of the names in the bible do indeed come to 74. Normally I would say there is no such thing as coincidences, however pattern can be found in anything if you look hard enough. This means that it has no relationship with coincidence, and is merely looking for more in things than there is.

This is his number/letter relationship:

The Key74: A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 H=8 I=9 J=10 K=11 L=12 M=13 N=14 O=15 or 0 P=16 Q=17 R=18 S=19 T=20 U=21 V=22 W=23 X=24 Y=25 Z=26

His interpretation:

GOD=7_4

Religion=74/89

Judeans=74 Jewish=74 Menorah=59/74

Jesus=74 Y’shua=74 Joshua=59/74 IESVS=74
Messiah=74 Donkey/Burro=74 Cross=74 Gospel74 according74 to St.74 ---

Muhammad=74 Al* Quds=74 Sufis=74

Mahabharata=74

My interpretation:

The only thing I discovered was that his theory tended to fall down for there are a lot of dictionary words that come to 74 that people might not consider to be in relationship with the bible...maybe also many names?

L U C I F E R
12 + 21 + 3 + 9 + 6 + 5 + 18 = 74

I discovered that Lucifer also equels 74...so...that is a bit of a controversy in itself...then we would have to say that lucifer was as Jesus and all the other names...and so forth...or that lucifer was misunderstood perhaps?

Maybe this guy is just picking out all that he can finds that comes to 74? And all things in life that have a pattern with 74? I am sure there are many things...

Well that is all I can find...a note from the wise...do not believe everything you read at first glance.

I personally do not feel that Open is this guy and have not found in the codes of the website any link to this.

Hope this helps a bit...

It was an interesting journey...

Wow, if this is a Horowitz thing I am out of here. You would have to know this guys personal life and all he did stealing Dr. Joey Puleo's works and changing most of it. He paid him NOTHING for editing and changing Joey's works yet gives Dr.Puleo full credit for his frequencies and information he changed to oblivion out of his delusion he is John the Baptist and it is his right. He doesn't pay his workers decently as certainly any one so full of all his "love" frequencies would. Nor did the people working for him OR him listen to his magic frequencies. I asked three of his managers and it gave them all headaches.None of them noticed it had shifted them into any amount enlightenment than they were before hearing it. If this is Horowitz no WONDER everyone is fighting.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Honestly though what were you expecting (with the frequencies)? That just the simple act of listening to something would solve all of your problems?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmirror

Some more things before I go...

Here is that link...
web.mac.com...

(Interesting to note...the 13th number of the fibonacci sequence is 144.)

Also on an interesting note:

I was having a little look at some of the earlier posts and stuff that was presented on the Record...

I personally do not think that Open is Is Brad Watson.
This is the guy who sees himself as Jesus.
He also has a page where he is condeming everyone to come back as beef cows...
7seals.yuku.com...
In some countries cows are sacred! lol
Richard Bradshaw Watson II
7seals.yuku.com...

He is the guy who discovered the concept of Simple English Gematria. He seems to have searched the bible and every known thing in his universe to find everything that comes to 74 when adding the numbers together.

Here is the set of numbers he gives all the letters of the alphabet. (One thing to note also that the old hebrew language had 22 letters in their alphabet and also 5 extra. en.wikipedia.org... So I do not know how he took this into account when doing his number theories in relation to the bible?) It is however extremely interesting to say the least that some of the names in the bible do indeed come to 74. Normally I would say there is no such thing as coincidences, however pattern can be found in anything if you look hard enough. This means that it has no relationship with coincidence, and is merely looking for more in things than there is.

This is his number/letter relationship:

The Key74: A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 H=8 I=9 J=10 K=11 L=12 M=13 N=14 O=15 or 0 P=16 Q=17 R=18 S=19 T=20 U=21 V=22 W=23 X=24 Y=25 Z=26

His interpretation:

GOD=7_4

Religion=74/89

Judeans=74 Jewish=74 Menorah=59/74

Jesus=74 Y’shua=74 Joshua=59/74 IESVS=74
Messiah=74 Donkey/Burro=74 Cross=74 Gospel74 according74 to St.74 ---

Muhammad=74 Al* Quds=74 Sufis=74

Mahabharata=74

My interpretation:

The only thing I discovered was that his theory tended to fall down for there are a lot of dictionary words that come to 74 that people might not consider to be in relationship with the bible...maybe also many names?

L U C I F E R
12 + 21 + 3 + 9 + 6 + 5 + 18 = 74

I discovered that Lucifer also equels 74...so...that is a bit of a controversy in itself...then we would have to say that lucifer was as Jesus and all the other names...and so forth...or that lucifer was misunderstood perhaps?

Maybe this guy is just picking out all that he can finds that comes to 74? And all things in life that have a pattern with 74? I am sure there are many things...

Well that is all I can find...a note from the wise...do not believe everything you read at first glance.

I personally do not feel that Open is this guy and have not found in the codes of the website any link to this.

Hope this helps a bit...

It was an interesting journey...

You know if this is Horowitz it would explain how he knew of the "M" road outside of Bonners Ferry, Idaho and why he'd pick the best national forest beside the place of the Ezekiel bread creator, natural healing clinic.

I moved to Idaho to MEET this jerk. Waiting for him to get back in town, the naturopath he had funded in times wanted to point out to me his true nature before meeting him. She hooked me up with Dr. Joey Puleo, Horowitz's personally called a 'snake oil salesman' while publicly giving him laud and 'full credit' ,yet NO money of Joey's life story. She took me to Sandpoint, Idaho to show me Horowitz was truly a high mason and coming out indeed of the masonic lodge at Sandpoint, ID. He publicly abhorred the 'horrible' masons, yet in his real life it was their bigpharm scam to take over the opposition pretending to be them yet changing the answers or diverting things. He ran over a person on the streets being drunk in Sandpoint fleeing the scene of an accident and fled to Hawaii in 2002. I had frequencies I was supposed to give a certain reincarnation he could not be.His frequencies are not equidistant apart and binaural over into very harmful ones if you have some of the Montauk information. Deceit and fraud is this guys middle name.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

Honestly though what were you expecting (with the frequencies)? That just the simple act of listening to something would solve all of your problems?

It was NOT a problem I was having. It was a problem Horowitz CLAIMED he was about correcting. After seeing how he was, it was obvious he wanted incorrect frequencies for a specific purpose to dumb down people further.

There are some frequencies that truly do change people. The people that know them do not need them. I have decided the people who need them should just listen within then they would know them also. It is not necessary to go outside oneself.

The problem is the frequencies bandied about to help progress by Horowitz are ones which activate the MKultra frequencies. Some warned due to this to always use EFT or you were screwed listening to the Horowitz frequencies.
edit on 24-9-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Perhaps "Open" is the person who wrote the Lucid Dreaming book we are told to study?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
Perhaps "Open" is the person who wrote the Lucid Dreaming book we are told to study?

It's always possible. What is your opinion on the codes and such?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

There is also a video by them that describes how the protein is in the eye, and maybe slightly visible by humans. Maybe this ties in somehow? The proteins in the eye could be the receptors and the pineal gland could be the perceiver? Just a wild thought

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Totally OT and personal :
Question about time, already posted here : www.abovetopsecret.com...
i will ask here again (it is 0pen and chitchat, we love to have a hint...)
edit on 24-9-2011 by vatel because: typos oohh i hate typooos but i think its ats specific?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You know if this is Horowitz it would explain how he knew of the "M" road outside of Bonners Ferry, Idaho and why he'd pick the best national forest beside the place of the Ezekiel bread creator, natural healing clinic.

I moved to Idaho to MEET this jerk. Waiting for him to get back in town, the naturopath he had funded in times wanted to point out to me his true nature before meeting him. She hooked me up with Dr. Joey Puleo, Horowitz's personally called a 'snake oil salesman' while publicly giving him laud and 'full credit' ,yet NO money of Joey's life story. She took me to Sandpoint, Idaho to show me Horowitz was truly a high mason and coming out indeed of the masonic lodge at Sandpoint, ID. He publicly abhorred the 'horrible' masons, yet in his real life it was their bigpharm scam to take over the opposition pretending to be them yet changing the answers or diverting things. He ran over a person on the streets being drunk in Sandpoint fleeing the scene of an accident and fled to Hawaii in 2002. I had frequencies I was supposed to give a certain reincarnation he could not be.His frequencies are not equidistant apart and binaural over into very harmful ones if you have some of the Montauk information. Deceit and fraud is this guys middle name.

Hi Bluberry

I'd like to hear more about this as I do find the frequencies very effective and powerful but have never clicked with Horowitz. What is your view of Dr Puleo?

x Mara

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hi All

Just popping in to say hello.

Have been busy so it's hard to keep up with all the chatter.

Thought the last two days were exciting for consciousness change though! And fitting in nicely with the Mayan 18 day timing thing. Nutrinos travelling faster than the speed of light and the UARS satellite showing that despite all the technology no one, anywhere, was able to keep up with it and predict where it was going to land! And we expect these same people to be able to confirm or deny UFOs!!!

(I for one always said if there are so many UFOs dotting around why aren't government tracking systems doing more about them and that thought kept me a bit on the fence about the whole thing - but now I realise they can't even accurately track one of their own when it starts being a bit random!)

Isn't it refreshing to find that in reality it's all just a wonderful mystery and the earth and cosmos wins hands down every time.

A little message to Open though. I do love (I think!) what I think you are trying to do. However a great teacher once said that when you combine a wonderful teaching with a teacher who either cannot or will not teach you are left with the worlds greatest secret!

The whole website thing is in my opinion in danger of losing itself in the detail of its own inner paradigm. It's become too obscure and unreachable for me, and like Khali, I've been doing like practices for years so am not that bothered for myself personally. But I love anything that stretches my imagination and our discussions here certainly did that for me. But what if Open has a great method? Who on earth is it trying to reach? If it's losing me, who loves this kind of stuff, and does it on a daily basis, how would it work for someone who is interested but needing direction and who is not at all mathematical?

Maybe I'm being cranky.. loving all the new music and vids I'm getting to see from you all though.

Will keep lurking. Have nothing to offer re puzzle other than am still convinced it's stemming from some kind of remote viewing training as have done some of that and some of the exercises are identical, plus the drawn page with the mountain thing posted ages ago looks like part of a RV record.

That's no bad thing I should add as Remote Viewing studies are doing more for consciousness research imo than anything else being done right now and really focus on the multiple timelines theories.

xxxx Mara

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
PS Meant to post this..

It's of Koko the Gorilla and her love for a pet kitten she became attached to..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

That video brought a tear to my eye

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

It's always possible. What is your opinion on the codes and such?

Which Codes, are you speaking of Healing Codes in the book Healing Codes for the Biologic Apocalypse?

I was just dismayed to find out Horowitz must be outright C.I.A. infiltrating the true healing situations to commandeer it, then give false crucial information. He was FURIOUS I wanted the vaccine waivers to be gotten for all the states for every citizen to have the right to decide for their child as a sovereign human.This I heard from his manager who was helping get the waiver website going. I heard from two people.

Sure the doctors can waiver and get knocked totally out of business as it is by the waivers they catch the doctors telling the truth and trying to stop the autism and genocide they are part of. Even if due to all the horrors and deaths from vaccines which victims and their families lobbied the states and got laws to protect them, if a doctor USES the law and gives you a waiver their malpractice premiums can be raised an extra $100,000 and then cancelled as internally the malpractice insurance companies are owned by bigpharm also.

Here that Mr. Horowitz self proclaimed exposer of vaccine damage courtesy of his C.I.A. buddies and partners is furious over Americans truly having the right themselves to vaccine waivers. This showed me his exact true colors so I decided never to meet with him.

Much in his book was actually correct that he did not decide to change of Dr.Puleo's works. I did give someone the true frequencies which needed to be nine of them and equidistant apart and he did change over to the full circle but again he didn't make them not binaural into the MK ultra frequencies. He places them out AS IF they are equidistant but they are NOT. I gave several people the correct system to give to him to work around the 528MHz and either they didn't give it to him or again he decided to keep the Illuminati in charge of their game. I have met several who tried to work with him or have. He just wants the doom out and not the cures they had.

He tried to take over Elder Hale's works. Get him to associate. Agree to let Horowitz use his video, name and product. THEN he wanted to bait and switch and after the first group got Elder's silver water involving things I'd worked on him with. Then he planned to use the same bottling name and switch it over to some water and silver he had which was NOT the same nor worked the same.It was just going to be SOLD under the same bottle.

I suppose this is my idea of a REAL shadow. One who poses as a whistle blower who is actually deep C.I.A. pharmaceutically vested.

I suppose in the end it doesn't matter as people love getting vaccinated and their children vaccinated after agreeing they understand it is poison and toxic. It reminds me of the stories of the people in Mexico who threw their kids off the volcanoes into the fires to appease the Gods even knowing there were no Gods.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683
Hi All

Just popping in to say hello.

Have been busy so it's hard to keep up with all the chatter.

Thought the last two days were exciting for consciousness change though! And fitting in nicely with the Mayan 18 day timing thing. Nutrinos travelling faster than the speed of light and the UARS satellite showing that despite all the technology no one, anywhere, was able to keep up with it and predict where it was going to land! And we expect these same people to be able to confirm or deny UFOs!!!

(I for one always said if there are so many UFOs dotting around why aren't government tracking systems doing more about them and that thought kept me a bit on the fence about the whole thing - but now I realise they can't even accurately track one of their own when it starts being a bit random!)

Isn't it refreshing to find that in reality it's all just a wonderful mystery and the earth and cosmos wins hands down every time.

A little message to Open though. I do love (I think!) what I think you are trying to do. However a great teacher once said that when you combine a wonderful teaching with a teacher who either cannot or will not teach you are left with the worlds greatest secret!

The whole website thing is in my opinion in danger of losing itself in the detail of its own inner paradigm. It's become too obscure and unreachable for me, and like Khali, I've been doing like practices for years so am not that bothered for myself personally. But I love anything that stretches my imagination and our discussions here certainly did that for me. But what if Open has a great method? Who on earth is it trying to reach? If it's losing me, who loves this kind of stuff, and does it on a daily basis, how would it work for someone who is interested but needing direction and who is not at all mathematical?

Maybe I'm being cranky.. loving all the new music and vids I'm getting to see from you all though.

Will keep lurking. Have nothing to offer re puzzle other than am still convinced it's stemming from some kind of remote viewing training as have done some of that and some of the exercises are identical, plus the drawn page with the mountain thing posted ages ago looks like part of a RV record.

That's no bad thing I should add as Remote Viewing studies are doing more for consciousness research imo than anything else being done right now and really focus on the multiple timelines theories.

xxxx Mara

That did look like remote viewing with vectoring numbers. It looks like they viewed big tsunamie's so big only mountain tops are above the waters. this is what the Hopi forsaw was the water all the way up to their mountains.

Mara, did you get the idea that phone number going to "Please Realize" might be used as vector coordinates?
Actually I did find a website with orange clouds part of a PI myspace site who joined my blog which I already posted on this hundreds of pages ago.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I do enjoy the music on the oct282011.com site.Does everyone else like the tone music?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

great video. touching. proof we are animals.

It seems one big error was getting the idea it was a shame we are animals, when very obviously we ARE mammals.It seems it went down hill when they started putting on clothes out of some "shame". All other animals are not defective this way. They certainly have the ability to design clothes for themselves. Look at the nests of the birds and beavers.

new topics

top topics

<< 661  662  663    665  666  667 >>

join