It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 666
<< 663  664  665    667  668  669 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Most would be too shocked or try not to believe it if the truth was just shoved right in front of them so the best way is to show them and teach them the basics and let them figure it out so they can take the truth better because they will be more experienced and open minded.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Yes, it is hidden in front of you in plain sight ( however it is hidden in a way that you can not always recognize it ).
I am just here to help others, that are searching for themselves!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

That is true and I cannot claim I would have found it by myself. Heck, I don't even claim that I did found it. I was merely point out the endless path of accumulating knowledge and the search for truth as something separated from oneself. I have always believed that the answer should be something very simple and within everyone's grasp.

If we agree that we're all one then this means that we're all equal, and if we're all equal then truth should be equally available to anyone, regardless of intellect. Everything that stems out of anything less that unconditional oneness, equality and truth is bound to fail (albeit some take a very long time).

All that Open has presented so far is clearly NOT for everyone to understand, study and apply the teaching in their everyday lives 'Cause really, in the end, it all comes down to the application of truth in your life. What I have discovered over the years is that finding the truth is rather easy compared to applying it in all the aspects of your life.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

truth

Namasté

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Bravo, Fraam! Beautifully stated truth

edit on 9/25/2011 by TNTarheel because: can never get it right the first time

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Yes, opened post here makes a lot of sense, indeed. As also does yours, Fraam. Both together are quite the finger snap.
The shortest distance between two points is always a straight line. Rinse, repeat, adapt to e v e r y t h i n g .

tick tock
tick tac
tic toe
tick
. (red flashing clock in your brain now).

Oct282011 CHEAT SHEET #3 / The Final Chapter* — see premises #1 and #2

Introduction:
What happens when one tells a lie?
Say you are caught red handed doing or saying something wrong for example. Chances are, in order to spare yourself the embarrassment, you’ll be lying about it; inventing on the spot, a circumvolved story/reason that will not only save your a$$, but also (and mainly) instill doubt over the situation in your “opponent”’s mind.
Just, keep that in mind for now.

Say you have a personal belief, born from a personal experience intricately linked to said belief (and surrounding knowledge to it) leading you to some sort of epiphany.
Now, you feel compelled to share this epiphany that becomes some sort of Grail — some sort of imperative piece your belief maps around.

Chances are, your friends and relative might listen and smile, thinking how cute you are thinking about such crazy things the way you do. Although you surely appreciate their love, they obviously are not your audience, and it’s a too small audience anyway. So you have to go public.

The problem now, is how not to pass for yet another cuckoo..? There are millions of books, websites, videos, dvd’s and what not — somewhat linked to your epiphany (you learned from there), yet, not nearly as brilliant as what you just came up with.
Obviously, dropping a simple: “I’ve got the key to eternal life”, or “I know aliens are going to be here on X-date”, or “Rapture is gonna happen on X-date”, for example, is not nearly enough to gather iron credibility. So many before have tried that. So, you go smart.

Step One:
Just like a lie concept (see intro)—, you make it a puzzle. You give clues. But NOT obvious. At this point, you want to be sure the audience that’s about to gather not only will have interest, but that this very one HAS to be genuine.

Step Two:
Using the recipe from premise #1, pitch in your skills in both using info and encrypting it. Think cipher —you may have caught the cipher bug from Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code, Michael Drosnin, or even (if you’re extremely skilled) from Jim Sanborn’s Kryptos.

Step Three:
Publish it online in a playful manner. Update regularly and wait for 'signs'. Simple, yet cryptic enough in order to entertain both curiosity and imperative mystery.
Just like for a lie, doubt is always in your favor. Pascal's wager is a fact that works for eons…
Anything that validates your premise: KEEP. Anything that does NOT validate your premise: DISREGARD. With this, stick to recipe. Feel good about yourself. “Purpose” has never had a most profound meaning to you. You have now become the game, the Gate, the Φ point.

Emergency Unit:
If anything goes wrong, you are STILL victorious. You cannot lose, you would just be misunderstood. Leave the audience either with laconic message or astounding silence. “They” were not worth it after all. Belief is intact. Possibly reinforced. Maybe the clock just was not right. Think again, come back later, or not.
Note to self: “Anything that can go wrong, WILL go wrong”. Maybe spend more time digging Murphy's Law.

End of cheat sheet.

ps1: There are straight lines all over the place. Really. Even some, that people draw when they’re not even realizing it. People do behave in patterns. Their walk. Their minds. Their “free will”. Maybe that is the only ‘code’ to the human ‘mystery’…

(*) That’s just for cheeky ‘dramatic’ effect —think drum roll with a smile—; humor is a fantastic energy too

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by Fraam

Yes, opened post here makes a lot of sense, indeed. As also does yours, Fraam. Both together are quite the finger snap.
The shortest distance between two points is always a straight line. Rinse, repeat, adapt to e v e r y t h i n g .

tick tock
tick tac
tic toe
tick
. (red flashing clock in your brain now).

Oct282011 CHEAT SHEET #3 / The Final Chapter* — see premises #1 and #2

Introduction:
What happens when one tells a lie?
Say you are caught red handed doing or saying something wrong for example. Chances are, in order to spare yourself the embarrassment, you’ll be lying about it; inventing on the spot, a circumvolved story/reason that will not only save your a$$, but also (and mainly) instill doubt over the situation in your “opponent”’s mind.
Just, keep that in mind for now.

Say you have a personal belief, born from a personal experience intricately linked to said belief (and surrounding knowledge to it) leading you to some sort of epiphany.
Now, you feel compelled to share this epiphany that becomes some sort of Grail — some sort of imperative piece your belief maps around.

Chances are, your friends and relative might listen and smile, thinking how cute you are thinking about such crazy things the way you do. Although you surely appreciate their love, they obviously are not your audience, and it’s a too small audience anyway. So you have to go public.

The problem now, is how not to pass for yet another cuckoo..? There are millions of books, websites, videos, dvd’s and what not — somewhat linked to your epiphany (you learned from there), yet, not nearly as brilliant as what you just came up with.
Obviously, dropping a simple: “I’ve got the key to eternal life”, or “I know aliens are going to be here on X-date”, or “Rapture is gonna happen on X-date”, for example, is not nearly enough to gather iron credibility. So many before have tried that. So, you go smart.

Step One:
Just like a lie concept (see intro)—, you make it a puzzle. You give clues. But NOT obvious. At this point, you want to be sure the audience that’s about to gather not only will have interest, but that this very one HAS to be genuine.

Step Two:
Using the recipe from premise #1, pitch in your skills in both using info and encrypting it. Think cipher —you may have caught the cipher bug from Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code, Michael Drosnin, or even (if you’re extremely skilled) from Jim Sanborn’s Kryptos.

Step Three:
Publish it online in a playful manner. Update regularly and wait for 'signs'. Simple, yet cryptic enough in order to entertain both curiosity and imperative mystery.
Just like for a lie, doubt is always in your favor. Pascal's wager is a fact that works for eons…
Anything that validates your premise: KEEP. Anything that does NOT validate your premise: DISREGARD. With this, stick to recipe. Feel good about yourself. “Purpose” has never had a most profound meaning to you. You have now become the game, the Gate, the Φ point.

Emergency Unit:
If anything goes wrong, you are STILL victorious. You cannot lose, you would just be misunderstood. Leave the audience either with laconic message or astounding silence. “They” were not worth it after all. Belief is intact. Possibly reinforced. Maybe the clock just was not right. Think again, come back later, or not.
Note to self: “Anything that can go wrong, WILL go wrong”. Maybe spend more time digging Murphy's Law.

End of cheat sheet.

ps1: There are straight lines all over the place. Really. Even some, that people draw when they’re not even realizing it. People do behave in patterns. Their walk. Their minds. Their “free will”. Maybe that is the only ‘code’ to the human ‘mystery’…

(*) That’s just for cheeky ‘dramatic’ effect —think drum roll with a smile—; humor is a fantastic energy too

Blessed be Silent,
Do you know Open?
If you do then you can say that he is lying, If you do not, don't accuse him!
Pic or it didn't happen!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Sweetheart, I think you are treading the wrong equation here.
"Pic or it did not happen"..?
Really?
What about YOUR pic? You wouldn't want that one challenged in any way. Simply because you do stick to your own belief —unprovable as all of them are indeed.
I think you might want to re-read, and certainly not feel attacked. Quite the contrary I might add.
You are a witch, yes? Then pro-active should be the way over reactive, yes?
I'm just calling your self on your ground. Nothing more.
And that means a lot if you think about it.

ps. You sound so used (worn?) to mystery, you cannot seem to embrace simplicity.
Truth remains truth whether you CHOOSE to believe it or not.
edit on 25-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: added ps

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Oh, and just to make this clear so you don't get even more offended, Khali, I DO NOT hold any truth, per se.
Life does.
People do.
Life does.
edit on 25-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: typo

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Silent, first just to assess what you know about witches
What are the elements I use?
What is my workplace?
What is the menaing of the broom?
Why do I use a cauldron?

Namasté

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

This is absolutely NOT what I was talking about and you know it.
Please do relax here.
I. Do. Not. Assume.
However, I DO read.

Do not feel so insecure. There's no reason to it. As stated earlier, for long, this is just a g a m e.
Don't you even cry over it.
Your elements, workplace, broom and cauldron would weep too, if so.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

And here I have made my point: You assume too much!
Witches are always shrouded in mystery, because we are hunted by those that do not know us. Just like you are doing to Open.
Witch Craft is called a game by those who do not understand it. Just like you call the site a game.
Must I continue?

Namasté

And NO I am not offended, I am stating the truth!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

No offense meant: just re-read your posting.
Uncorrected typo, repeating of namaste.
You shield your self behind words that you think are walls when they are nothing but mirrors to your self.
When you think attack, I do flow river.
When you think misunderstanding, I do flow river.
Now that one may come out as a harsh thing in your book, but from your very own ground, Khali, you're not half the witch you think you are. Just as 'she' in the video I posted, is not half the Jew she thinks she is.

This is called quod erat demonstrandum. Every thing hath a word to it. Hence, meaning.
edit on 25-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: corrected 'with' to 'witch' which is funny if you think about it…

edit on 25-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: verifying witchcraft recipe

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

What do typo's have to do with what I state? Nothing, it just shows that english is not my native language ( duh check my location )
Repeating of Namasté: Namasté is a greeting used to express ones respect of anothers Spirit and Wisdom ( in your case maybe not )

Namasté

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

English is not my native language either. It's nothing to do with it.
Please, do relax.
You're being uptight.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Uptight is not my forté ( that is french btw )
Relaxed is

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Looks like not, but it's alright.
I'm alright.
Are you alright?
Khali, your very reaction is the gist of all I ever posted. You may want to check your inner database.
When you think I am against, that's the closest I am to you.
When you think it's insane, that's the closest it is being to you.

That's HOW a mIrrOr thing it actually IS.
edit on 25-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: Added line for clarity

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
See one of my earlier posts about what I believe a mirror truly is. But before you do that, read this:

Bide ye Wiccan laws ye must,

in perfect love and perfect trust.

Live and let live, fairly take and fairly give.

Form the circle thrice about, to keep all evil spirits out.

To bind ye spell every time, let ye spell be spake in rhyme.

Soft of eye, light of touch, speak ye little, listen much.

Deosil go by the waxing moon, singing out ye Witches’ Rune.

Widdershins go by the waning moon, chanting out ye Baneful Rune.

When the Lady’s moon is new, kiss your hand to her times two.

When the moon rides at her peak, then ye heart’s desire seek.

Heed the North wind’s mighty gale, lock the door and trim the sail.

When the wind comes from the South, love will kiss thee on the mouth.

When the wind blows from the West, departed souls may have no rest.

When the wind blows from the East, expect the new and set the feast.

Nine woods in ye cauldron go, burn them fast and burn them slow.

Elder be ye Lady’s tree, burn it not or cursed ye’ll be.

When the wheel begins to turn, soon ye Beltaine fire’ll burn.

When the wheel hath turned to Yule, light the log the Horned One rules.

Heed ye flower, bush and tree, by the Lady blessed be.

Where the rippling waters flow, cast a stone and truth ye’ll know.

When ye have and hold a need, harken not to other's greed.

With a fool no season spend, nor be counted as his friend.

Merry meet and merry part, bright the cheeks and warm the heart.

Mind ye threefold law ye should, three times bad and three times good.

When misfortune is anow, wear the blue star upon thy brow.

True in love ye must ever be, lest thy love be false to thee.

In these eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill,

‘An ye harm none, do what ye will.

This is how I live my life, how can I then be uptight and/ or offended?

edit on 25/9/2011 by KhaliWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

. As stated earlier, for long, this is just a g a m e.

This entire 3D reality is just a game. Open's game enables us to perpetuate the thought forms that hold us here.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

You say it so eloquently

Namasté

new topics

top topics

<< 663  664  665    667  668  669 >>

join