It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 556
<< 553  554  555    557  558  559 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

reply to post by sheba2011

lol
Bite me :p

Ahem. "Your majesty, bite me."

waiting...................

I just starred you twice, but now, yeah, I would totally fang you on top of that.

If you bend down and bow to your majesty (ahem) I will bite your cheekiness.

The bending is okay. It's the bowing I'm not fond of. My cheekiness is all yours.
Go ahead, make a wish

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by favouriteslave

Trolls (unlike opposites) always attract. Pages of mindless bull# going nowhere, whee lets star each other in a mindless orgasmic chaos. In other words, I have been thinking the same thing for several pages.

I think you just might have excessed speed limit. Not good. Slow down, have a kit-kat.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

reply to post by buddhatrance

I hear you.
I was thinking about fpiny too (there are no coincidences) and I came up with some crazy stuff but then I thought again. I should not have started the first time.

I tried FP in Y and came up with...ahem
Fabry–Pérot interferometer, a device in optics
Y, a hypothetical stellar class of ultra-cool dwarf stars

Going by the other clues so far, could it be some kinda maths again? Which I am useless at. F Pi N Y? Force (?), Pi, Newtons (?) and Y? Why indeed! Feel free to work out where the pluses, minuses, and times signs go though. I am no mathematician. And it could just be a random stab in the dark when no one screams.

yeah, there is something about fpiny... it's just stuck in my mind
I am no mathematician either.
It just sounds funny, I don't know if it refers to some math or physics code.

For all I know... f could mean 'fried'
piny= pineal gland

a fried third eye, which is exactly what I have right now!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

It seems one was missed...

Star for you.

Then again maybe we should change the record...
edit on 16-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I tried yesterday on that one and here what I came up with:

I've just been researching if the "fpiny" could be a reference to a math equation of some sort.

The f could be Fourier transform

The Fourier transform is a mathematical operation that decomposes a signal into its constituent frequencies. Thus the Fourier transform of a musical chord is a mathematical representation of the amplitudes of the individual notes that make it up. The original signal depends on time, and therefore is called the time domain representation of the signal, whereas the Fourier transform depends on frequency and is called the frequency domain representation of the signal. The term Fourier transform refers both to the frequency domain representation of the signal and the process that transforms the signal to its frequency domain representation. source

The pi could be..... pi

As for n, I found:

The dimension of Euclidean n-space is n.
source

So n could represent dimension. And the letter y would play along with that also.

Maybe that helps? But probably not.....

OiO

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I hear you.
I was thinking about fpiny too (there are no coincidences) and I came up with some crazy stuff but then I thought again. I should not have started the first time.

I tried FP in Y and came up with...ahem
Fabry–Pérot interferometer, a device in optics
Y, a hypothetical stellar class of ultra-cool dwarf stars

Going by the other clues so far, could it be some kinda maths again? Which I am useless at. F Pi N Y? Force (?), Pi, Newtons (?) and Y? Why indeed! Feel free to work out where the pluses, minuses, and times signs go though. I am no mathematician. And it could just be a random stab in the dark when no one screams.

I am liking the way your mind thinks............. will have to munge on this one awhile............

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

lol

I just starred you twice, but now, yeah, I would totally fang you on top of that.

... you can borrow my whip...

Most excellent improv! Your majesty bows down to you!

Isn't this way much better than the stillness? Piece is way better than Peace. Peace is just the rest-stop (pee stop?) between the moves.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

PINE-apple Express

www.youtube.com...://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuwxZSIS__4

The world is no longer flat.

Gravity (and black holes) no longer apply.

The universe is ELECTRIC, MAGNETIC

Get with the program, SilentWalker et al...

*passing blunt back to you*

— PINE-apple Express < utterly excellent here!
Fang'd

Fanging noted, but I don't smoke any blunts, or do any other drugs. Don't need to! Brain perpetually on the mushrooms.

Which is funny story, actually: on this last 9/11 I went on a walk to a destination I wanted to destine, as it had personal significance for me for that date 10 years ago. At such destination, I reached a tree with large mushrooms growing all around (took pic too). Made me laugh and laugh... it was like the tree was inviting me to partake and become Alice. But I'm already Alice!!

And then on way back nearly home again saw very similar tree but instead of mushrooms, I saw Hens and Chicks... like this ...

gardenbeautiful.wordpress.com...

Make of that what THY will.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened

It seems one was missed...

Star for you.

Then again maybe we should change the record...

Oh, you too Opened. Sorry; must not forget all of those with healthy well balanced egos. (Ego-- so not a sin; ask why do all the religions want us to dispense with them all? It is the healthy well centered with heart ruling head Ego that can discern the Truth best; sitting on the sidelines is ... not safe-- it's taking players out of the game).

I know who I am and what piece I play. Never s/been more clearly. And the Oct28 site whether intentionally or not (no coincidences, right?) confirmed all that for me. No doubt.

You? Do tell!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

I tried yesterday on that one and here what I came up with:

I've just been researching if the "fpiny" could be a reference to a math equation of some sort.

The f could be Fourier transform

The Fourier transform is a mathematical operation that decomposes a signal into its constituent frequencies. Thus the Fourier transform of a musical chord is a mathematical representation of the amplitudes of the individual notes that make it up. The original signal depends on time, and therefore is called the time domain representation of the signal, whereas the Fourier transform depends on frequency and is called the frequency domain representation of the signal. The term Fourier transform refers both to the frequency domain representation of the signal and the process that transforms the signal to its frequency domain representation. source

The pi could be..... pi

As for n, I found:

The dimension of Euclidean n-space is n.
source

So n could represent dimension. And the letter y would play along with that also.

Maybe that helps? But probably not.....

OiO

If open wanted us to think it's some math formula, then he most certainly could have used the proper forms of such. I don't think it is. If it is, he should make it clearer.

My brain came up with f(requency) X Pi X 2nd dimension (x, y, z for 3 dimensions?)
edit on 16-9-2011 by cingularity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

lol

The bending is okay. It's the bowing I'm not fond of. My cheekiness is all yours.
Go ahead, make a wish

Suite yourself. I'm sure I can find a best, if you are not.

dotpattern.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
First reaction to the last post was Euchre....Right Bower trumps left and is the most powerful card of the lot...all this bowing is hurting my head when it hits the floor...any thoughts?...kate

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Really? How so? Please do explain.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
In a previous post re how to have boys, it was mentioned that they never say how to have girls. The study was clear on how to have girls, less calorie intake, just a change in perspective, process of elimination to go 180 degrees. There are no coincidences indeed. Not sure where the bowing and cheekiness came in..a bit of fun sport it seems but when I clicked on the link for dotpattern, bower was in my face..."suit" yourself indeed...hearts, spades, diamonds or clubs.hmmmm?...4 suits....this universe has 4's everywhere...4 elements, 4 corners 4 seasons etc. I've had a constant high pitch "in my head" since yesterday, much more audible today; I'll credit just being more conscious of it in the now...very high frequency..I'm a writer/musician as well with many of my songs having mirrors and playing cards references in them over the years...Someone sent me a link re mischevious gods called Tricksters today as well...references the jokers/fools of the cards too et al...I only see the ego as a tool for clarity where it has gotten out of balance with the right bower...Ego corrupted is one that needs to be right versus simply finding truths through pure logic in tandem with intuition. The left bower has been trying to trump the right for eons and the whole game got messed up...we all got euchred...now, if only to find the dealer eh?...more ramblings from the forum inspirations...kate

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I gotta know, what the hell are all these flashes of light I've been seeing in my peripheral vision lately...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

Reality hits you hard bro

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
I gotta know, what the hell are all these flashes of light I've been seeing in my peripheral vision lately...

I have been having the same thing. I thought I was the only one!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think we are all suffering from paranoia...

SLOW down and observe...

edit on 17-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katiereneethompson
In a previous post re how to have boys, it was mentioned that they never say how to have girls. The study was clear on how to have girls, less calorie intake, just a change in perspective, process of elimination to go 180 degrees.

Katie why do you hate your gender so much? Can you not see how diminishing that advice is? "Just be thinner... less of a sinner... be 180 degrees different aka completely opposite of who you are... THEN you can have a girl child"... please, you cannot see this? You really are Katie? You cannot see the deeply ingrained hatred that you were brought up in? OPEN your eyes to it. Please.

There are no coincidences indeed. Not sure where the bowing and cheekiness came in..

That's what happens when genders consider themselves equal, and have none of this horrid cultural baggage, so they can enjoy sexual innuendos. It's a lot of fun.

a bit of fun sport it seems but when I clicked on the link for dotpattern, bower was in my face..."suit" yourself indeed...

You walked in to the middle of the friendly flirtation; "suite" sounds like "sweet" ... term of endearment. But yes, it was double entendre. See?

hearts, spades, diamonds or clubs.hmmmm?...4 suits....this universe has 4's everywhere...4 elements, 4 corners 4 seasons etc. I've had a constant high pitch "in my head" since yesterday, much more audible today; I'll credit just being more conscious of it in the now...very high frequency..I'm a writer/musician as well with many of my songs having mirrors and playing cards references in them over the years...Someone sent me a link re mischevious gods called Tricksters today as well...

There are tricksters everywhere, that's for sure. Your brain grows as you try to discern who is the trickster and who's the truther.

references the jokers/fools of the cards too et al...I only see the ego as a tool for clarity where it has gotten out of balance with the right bower...Ego corrupted is one that needs to be right versus simply finding truths through pure logic in tandem with intuition. The left bower has been trying to trump the right for eons and the whole game got messed up...we all got euchred...now, if only to find the dealer eh?...more ramblings from the forum inspirations...kate

YOU are the dealer, Kate. We are all our own dealer. It is a game of solitaire, more or less, but way less lonely if you have imagination, and don't... hate yourself... or view yourself as a "sinner" ... for enjoying the ... one-love game.

If you can do one-love well, you can do the two love (biting including) way much much better.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

Originally posted by cingularity

I have been having the same thing. I thought I was the only one!

You're opening your third eye...
you should read the thread on "I opened my third eye and regret it;" search for "third eye regret."

I'm starting to think it's irresponsible of the site owner to open people's third eyes without warning them.
I myself like the method that the creator of the website has developed, but it is not a game, far from it. And the way they present it, many people will think of it as a game.

top topics

<< 553  554  555    557  558  559 >>

join