It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 558
104
<< 555  556  557    559  560  561 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457
 


Oh thank you for replying.
I think I understand.

I've been reading this thread from when it first started. It was actually the reason I even made an account.
Within this thread is the first time I have ever posted online.
I don't know how other people are, but I feel the same online as I would in person.
I feel like replying to someone is tapping them on the shoulder & saying "Excuse my, can you please clarify ?"
I also feel like if I reply to someone in particular several times it's like I am following them around & being a bother...
I understand online etiquette varies from in person & from person to person so I will keep this in mind...

I respect the intelligence here & am very much in awe of it.
I've been absorbing everyones ideas & always read every post to understand everyone's thoughts.
Your minds work so differently than mine concerning math & science...it's amazing.

Thank you for not taking it negatively.
Online words can seem so...indifferent. I truly try to articulate the positive I feel through my words.

Oh, I am curious to know opinions of certain aspects of open..
I wonder, do you feel like you are being used & are figuring things out that he did not think of ?
As in..
Do you feel like his clues are open ended ?
While they may have a few main points that he intends for you to know, I think there are many brilliant other points that you & the others here make that he did not intend, but he may take credit for ?



edit on 17-9-2011 by laeus because: ...




posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Sweet dreams everyone.

Until later.[....]

PS~This seems to be our new theme song here...

Dah Dah Dah
edit on 17-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
My oh my oh my

Perhaps Pi really ISN'T Pi

web.mac.com...

thank you so much for that link. It is truly amazing and I'm sure readers and contributers on this thread will (See) the connection...



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by laeus
 


You are not bothering me friend


Now, onto your questions. I think it is possible that while open is helping us to make the main connections, we are also finding some of the smaller connections. In fact, I asked him a question about one of my own theories the other day, and he replied with, "Yes, but bigger than that". So I guess you are right, he is laying down the crucial knowledge, and we are coming to our own realizations. Are we being used? Maybe, but voluntarily if anything. Anyone has the choice at anytime to leave, and some do, but some also stay. So maybe it is more of an agreement, as we are being awarded with new perspectives and challenging thoughts. As far as him taking credit for anything that is realized by us, it doesn't really matter, because he would have been the conductor of this experiment in the first place. And yes, a lot of his clues are very open ended. I think this is because he wants to challenge us into a new way of thinking, and it might be working. Keep in mind that I could be wrong about anything and everything I say.

So what's your take on all this?
edit on 17-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by laeus
 


You are not bothering me friend


Now, onto your questions. I think it is possible that while open is helping us to make the main connections, we are also finding some of the smaller connections. In fact, I asked him a question about one of my own theories the other day, and he replied with, "Yes, but bigger than that". So I guess you are right, he is laying down the crucial knowledge, and we are coming to our own realizations. Are we being used? Maybe, but voluntarily if anything. Anyone has the choice at anytime to leave, and some do, but some also stay. So maybe it is more of an agreement, as we are being awarded with new perspectives and challenging thoughts. As far as him taking credit for anything that is realized by us, it doesn't really matter, because he would have been the conductor of this experiment in the first place. And yes, a lot of his clues are very open ended. I think this is because he wants to challenge us into a new way of thinking, and it might be working.

It's working for me. I am taking steps toward myself again...



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD
 


That's good to hear. It feels for me as if I have always had this train of thought, but I have now gained an appreciation for it and more finely honed it.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD
 


That's good to hear. It feels for me as if I have always had this train of thought, but I have now gained an appreciation for it and more finely honed it.

As have I. I've just been wandering in the desert of shadows for too long. I am beginning to see the path again now that so many have been walking it.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pened
 


Or this www.youtube.com...



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD

Originally posted by favouriteslave
My oh my oh my

Perhaps Pi really ISN'T Pi

web.mac.com...

thank you so much for that link. It is truly amazing and I'm sure readers and contributers on this thread will (See) the connection...


sadly I think it will be overlooked unless I keep bumping it. I think everyone needs to read it. Some of the math is beyond me but I get it on a larger scale.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave
 


Off topic but on that page but water with the 528Hz frequency called the LOVE frequency is placed in international water on july 21 2009 why am i not feeling the effects?



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave
 


I read it, the math is a little much for me too. I was listening to 528 hz for a good couple hours on low volume...

Going to bed now though



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by favouriteslave
 


Off topic but on that page but water with the 528Hz frequency called the LOVE frequency is placed in international water on july 21 2009 why am i not feeling the effects?


lol. I know right?

But that wasnt really the point I was trying to get across. It was the fact that our version of pi is not quite the same as the ancient vervion.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave
 


Something probably happened evolution maybe? Or some were abducted by aliens and their PI or DNA was altered



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo
 


And about the water if it is in there maybe it works a bit like the fear toxin in batman begins something might happen that activates it or it needs to be in a different form



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver
 


I had a theory about fpiny

what if it is y=f pi n -- which is y equals the Faraday constant times pi times Avogadro's number.

Avogadro's number times pi times Faraday constant = 1.82541732 × 1029 C / mol

Not sure what it would really describe, energy per mol of pi....with what significance?



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Not sure if it matters now but here is what can help the pineal gland theguidetorawfoods.blogspot.com...



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
i've been listening to this alot lately which turns to this.
edit on 17-9-2011 by brokenbullet56 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by ApolloEnigma

Originally posted by cingularity
I gotta know, what the hell are all these flashes of light I've been seeing in my peripheral vision lately...


I have been having the same thing. I thought I was the only one!

You're opening your third eye...
you should read the thread on "I opened my third eye and regret it;" search for "third eye regret."

I'm starting to think it's irresponsible of the site owner to open people's third eyes without warning them.
I myself like the method that the creator of the website has developed, but it is not a game, far from it. And the way they present it, many people will think of it as a game.


It doesn't happen all the time, but recently it has been happening.


This too has been happening to meand i have been worndering if i actually have something wrong...maybe it is my 3rd eye opening...will need to read that thread.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pened
 


De-railing people from their train...who is the man behind the mask?

What are you afraid of?...REAL Truth?



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Originally posted by JustEve
Perhaps we should stop fantasizing we're protagonists in some sci-fi thriller about the ''end of days''...that we are the ''chosen ones'' who are about to unlock the mysteries of the Universe etc by solving riddles and puzzles with our amazing,super skills *tongue in cheek*,i find that incredibly arrogant and selfish...whether this whole thing is a project or the real deal,it doesn't matter if the manuals given to us do indeed 'work'.I haven't visited in quite a while and do not know whether anyone has actually used them to be honest,but it seems to me that this is the core and that's where we might want to focus on..and then everything else given to us in the form of ''clues'' might get a whole new meaning and stop being so enigmatic and mind-boggling.....but then again,what do i know?I'm just a happy camper,lol.Have a pleasant morning/afternoon/evening everyone. Semper Fidelis


Quite ironic coming from someone with the name "Just Eve."

LOL

Not if one understands what it means.
Btw i never thought i'd be replying to someone whose name reminded me of the brand of catfood i give to my beloved pet......that makes me enjoy it even more!



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 555  556  557    559  560  561 >>

log in

join