It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 559
<< 556  557  558    560  561  562 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
we need to start thinking/walking in the right direction

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JustEve

I wonder if some of the regulars on this thread are mentally stable

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Why did the wavelength get smaller? is open keeping track of something and everytime something changes he changes the wavelength?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
And about the who what where when and why near the door i don't think it's about open i think it's us

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by JustEve

I wonder if some of the regulars on this thread are mentally stable

That would make two of us.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
My oh my oh my

Perhaps Pi really ISN'T Pi

web.mac.com...

I'm not sure about the Pi isn't Pi stuff, but wouldn't that be a kick in the rear! Maybe that is why we can not recreate structures to the accuracy of the pyramids. We are using the wrong Pi.

Anywhos, I did read the page and I immediately thought of the sound waves of Stonehenge. Some hypothesize that in addition to the stones being placed for astronomical reasons they were also used to enhance the rituals through the use of sound.

These low frequencies are very similar to the brainwave frequencies of alpha and beta types of activity. It is possible that those around the edge of the stone circle would have chanted at the speed of the percussive sounds, or sung long notes with a vibrato wobbling at 5.2Hz, in time with the music, in order to entrain their brainwaves to the music, to make the dominant frequency of their brain activity slow to a theta pattern, typical of deep meditation, hypnosis or trance. This is a similar state to the hypnogogic or twilight state between waking and sleeping, and the eyes would be shut for this practice.

----------

Music, as an external oscillator entraining our internal oscillators, has the potential to affect not only our sense of time but also our sense of being in the world.

soundsofstonehenge.wordpress.com...

I just love music!

Thanks for the Pi, pHI and 528 favoriteslave, I have bookmarked it for further reading!

OiO

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Morning all! Just dropped in for a moment before my busy saturday to wish you all well.
I like where the fpiny thing is going... frequency, Pi, etc...
Thought on that ... Y could be y coordinate... (left) could be the direction to take to find that. Just a possiblility.

All of you posting Tool vids...
You guys rock! Tool has an amazing way don't they!?!

Last night's dream was odd... Not sure if it ties in to my others...
My mother remodeled her bathroom and put in an amazing tub. One of the most beautiful I have ever seen (and definitely one of the highest priced). We were puzzled as to why she would do this. Money is not in abundance for her (or for any of us) and she spent hers on a bathtub?
Fast forward to a 5 star hotel. Mom has rented a room there that has it's own pool. Not just any pool. Looks like a pool in someones Beverly Hill mansion or something. Jets, slides, the list goes on. There is a slide built in that runs under the water. If you get in at the top of the slide the jets "push" you down across the pool, through a doorway on the other end. You then slide through a tunnel that takes you to the base level of the hotel. You then have to find your way back to the room. The hotel is a huge maze of wings and seemingly identical doorways. Difficult to find the way back. Mom says she won't rent the room again, says it's to rich even for her tastes, but that she had to see the best before she knew what she really wanted.

Any way, that was my 2 cents for the day.
Keep laughing and keep learning
Light and love

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I was just thinking about the concept behind the Oct 28 website in relation to ‘0pened’ who has been posting on this forum for some time now as an imposter to ‘Open’. It made me realize something valuable and that it has a relationship to the website and is probably a good thing to bring to light for all to see. I was sitting back watching for a time, seeing how he has been influencing even people’s ideas on what the website is about, a lot thinking he was Open. (I noticed he also posted a lot of stuff on the record under today_today. Stuff to do with that he was ‘anonymous’ and also that he was doubting the concept of the website, trying to take away everyone’s enjoyment of the puzzle through his own fears. He even posted a fake website page count to try and tarnish the concept of the website. I think that is why it went missing, for it was not the truth. Even though he titled it truth, and all believed it was from Open. )

‘0pened’ was also trying to push people off the tracks of discovery through his endless showing of dribble videos that have no real relationship to the concept of the website at all. It had made people sway away from focusing on positive things, to focusing on fearful things.

It made me think of the movie V and the concept behind it. It is a concept of a man who wishes to fight against his enemy, but in doing so he turned out to be an even bigger monster than his enemy could ever be. He died in the end and was placed on a train filled with bombs and as it reached the heart of the city there is a sort of 4th of July fireworks that all the people had turned up to watch. Then you know just like any movie, at this point you turn the television off and you go about your normal life again. Now all that is left is a bunch of masks that can now only be used for Halloween.

The real moral of the story is when you fight so hard against things through fear based philosophy you automatically become what you fear. Your mind gets so focused on your vendetta that you become what you ‘focus’ on...never able to see a future of hope or prosperity. A person who always fears will never have the ability to trust anything or anyone, they doubt all that they see. This also means that if anything good would come their way they would also reject it.

It is like the reactions that I have seen of the video on the first page of the Oct 28 website. So many people did first respond to it with fear. That it was going to be the end of the world, that all was going to be destroyed. A lot of people also mentioned aliens were coming to take us over and so forth...lol.
It is all fear based philosophy. What you ‘focus’ on is what you will see. It is that simple.
Yes it is obvious we are in times of change especially when it comes to the mind and perception and our physical world. Yet it is almost like a lot of people give up hope of ever seeing anything good coming to their world. Positivity has dropped and people forget how to have respect and consideration for each other and their environment. They hate the concept of control and yet they fight to control over that which controls them. It is an endless fight of ego that never finds solution.

We can only overcome this together. Learn to focus on the things that we really want, not the things that we fear. It is like this really that the more we look at something, the more it becomes the center of our focus. These concepts then begin to take over our life and our whole reality. Do we really want to live under the title of fear and a future that only encompasses doom and gloom? Or do we want a future of hope and prosperity?
The REAL truth as I wrote earlier can never be held back. For it is the foundation of reality, the center of all that IS. It holds itself up on a pedestal stronger than any of the criticisms and judgements that are thrown around it. When it comes to the time that we get sick and tired of focusing on pain and fear, then we wake up and we finally see the light. The podium is up and the light is shining and we can then step up to see what life is really all about. Whilst we live in fear we are blinded...we never get the chance to see the truth...we would not accept it anyway for we have chosen already our fear based net to which binds us in confusion and frustration.
When we overcome fear, we step up to the podium in the spotlight, we shine!

I think the whole concept of the site is not to stay focused on all the physical stuff, but to bring perception into focus, our ‘attitude’ about life and how we view our reality.

Not to focus on the material and the things to which we fear, but to move to understand our reality a bit more so that we can build towards a more compassionate and co-operative future. It is about working together to solve a puzzle, and in doing so to change our attitude of others and our attitude of our world. In enjoying the things we have and the people to which we can share our world.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

TPTB conditioned everyone to think like that its not their fault technically even though we are all connected that doesn't mean you are as smart as everyone else or as strong its the kind of connection like wires and cables links connected to different bodies and about opened whoever believed him isn't as smart as they think they are im not good with the technical side of things which is probably the reason i didn't help progress the thread but i would of been able to tell easily hes a fake

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Speaking of TPTB www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Who are the TPTB anyway? Are they just something we can throw our fear on (a boogyman). Someone we blame at the end of the day without taking responsiblity for our own life? This is the thing...these so called TPTB that people claim are doing the world in, to which no one can truly account for, who only seem to be a small percent of people (anyone who is rich basically becomes evil) yet so many millions of people seem to be overcome by them. I feel they are just blame icons that people place their pain and anguish of life on (until of course the time they get the chance to become rich...lol...then they become best buddies). It is sort of an ego game where most are jealous of the said freedom they think they do not have, to which they see people with money have...so therefore they hate them. Pure jealousy to which most do not want to overcome the so called powers for the good of the whole, they want to becomes the so called powers.

It is important to realize that 'all' are people in this world, no matter the lifestyle or position they have in job. We are all in this together. If we focus on fighting the only thing that can help us, then how will that bring in a brighter future for all of us? We knock any rich person for donating to foundations, saying it is all a scam, yet alot of rich people do contibute a lot of the money to new technology and prosperity in countries that are suffering. They also offer solutions to education and fund scientific research. I think we read so much on the internet thinking it is all truth, without truly understanding the situation as a whole. Choosing only to focus on our struggle rather than the good that comes from things.

This is not to say there is not bad things taking place, for it only takes one bad egg to spoil the meal, even if 11 of them are of a good nature. We live in a world that encompasses both sides of reality, yet why focus on only one side through our struggle of accepting our position in life. We should not tarnish all eggs in the basket just because one is foul. We should consider everything with an open mind and without jealousy. For it is jealousy and our need to have control that takes away our true freedom, and stops us from enjoy all that we have...we are constantly wanting more and more without realizing and valuing the things that already encompass our life.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

Maybe but they are the reason peoples lives are full of pain and anguish in the first place and im not referring to just any billionaire this small percent own the world economy something that even the presidents and prime minsters of this world don't control why do you think africa is so poor?Because they can make it poor they have the resources to do it but they don't have power not real power at least still that doesn't change the fact they can still kill us with the armies and police forces of the world they own with very clever tactics and psychology they know exactly what they are doing

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

But people should just face the very likely fact that the majority of humanity will never realize whats really happening and just a few thousand conspiracy theorist worldwide can do nothing to stop them the best they can do is make the right choices and find peace in themselves instead of fighting a war they can't win

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

And yet we allow it, and we are the greater whole. We go to war, and we encourage all that happens. Are we not also responsible for our own life?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hi everyone, actually had some success with lucid dreaming last night, I think the frequency helped alot

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This was posted today on record.com

watch

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

Yes and no the yes side of it is pretty much what you said they do this to themselves and allow it to happen and complain without confronting the instigators the no side of it is that they put chemicals in food and water that make most people lazy and stupid why do you think the nazis gave flouride to the jews? also they enforce rules upon us which most people accept without having second thoughts for example we are pressured by our parents and friends to follow these rules which are not good for us or anyone else but because of our closed pineal glands and chemically influenced minds we couldn't even detect an obvious lie told by our governments if they were right in front of our faces take 1984 by George Orwell for exampletvtropes.org... and this tvtropes.org... and also this tvtropes.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 3ThirdEye3

Reminds me of those patterns i see on curtains,carpets,puddles,floors,walls and ceilings not sure if they really mean anything

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

What did you dream?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

We are also part of this, we work within the jobs that create these things. It takes a great number of people to create all that is happening in this world. We are also responsible, even if it is only for our ignorance of what we are only now understanding as our reality. Maybe 'no one' knew these things would make such an effect...it is a learning lesson. The result is what we see now, it is not working for us, so therefore it is time for a change.

new topics

top topics

<< 556  557  558    560  561  562 >>

join