It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 517
<< 514  515  516    518  519  520 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Here are a couple of things I wrote on the other thread which might help?

When am I? Now.

If I think about the concept of 'living in the moment (now)'...I think of that it is 'unlimited'. For in the now you have not yet created expectation for the future. Limitation is created when you start to assume that things must be one way or another, when you think of what you have to do. What this means then that in living in the moment you open yourself up to much more possibility than if you would already determine a future for yourself.

"all_everything.png" width=28 height=1011 alt=".[....]">

The picture of the cat is exactly 28 width with a height of 1011 and the alternative for it is .[....]

So this definately has something to do with the 'opening of the box'. To see if the cat is dead or alive. You are the dot on the outside waiting to peer into the 'box' with the four dots. What is in the box when you [OPEN] it, 'dead' or 'life'. Or something in between?

If I would be in between time....I would be in the NOW. So therefore I would not see the future or the past, but I would focus in the now. This is were my awareness is, my focus, what most call 'conscious perception'.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

Welcome

What sort of ideas have you not been able to receive feedback on elsewhere?
I'm all ears.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Sorry guys, I have to go for a bit...
I'll be back soon......

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Did anyone ever figure out the content on this page?

adundas.noemata.net...

~sigh~ Alrighty, then...did anyone notice specific words/ phrases in there?
Pi, key, randomnumber, tides of all men's, ways of achieving this end, offer them objectified death, The plan must become the map yadda, yadda???
edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: cause some things never change!!!

edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: Oh...nevermind, then!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I feel the same way

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

The moon could easily represent pi merely because it is circular...maybe this is the significance?
Pi being the ratio of any circle's circumference to its diameter.
However the earth could also incorporate pi and all life really in one way or another, simply because it is relating to the underlying pattern of all physical structure.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmirror
Here are a couple of things I wrote on the other thread which might help?

When am I? Now.

If I think about the concept of 'living in the moment (now)'...I think of that it is 'unlimited'. For in the now you have not yet created expectation for the future. Limitation is created when you start to assume that things must be one way or another, when you think of what you have to do. What this means then that in living in the moment you open yourself up to much more possibility than if you would already determine a future for yourself.

The picture of the cat is exactly 28 width with a height of 1011 and the alternative for it is .[....]

So this definately has something to do with the 'opening of the box'. To see if the cat is dead or alive. You are the dot on the outside waiting to peer into the 'box' with the four dots. What is in the box when you [OPEN] it, 'dead' or 'life'. Or something in between?

If I would be in between time....I would be in the NOW. So therefore I would not see the future or the past, but I would focus in the now. This is were my awareness is, my focus, what most call 'conscious perception'.

Hi mmirror, welcome here, and star for you!
I like where you are going with this, about opening the box.

Very interesting about the width and height of the wave image... good catch.
28 - 1011
takes us to October 28 2011

So the frequency wave becoming more intense is related to that date in some way. Maybe that's to indicate when bursts of high frequency will hit us, and our work is to match them...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Same

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Hello RisenAngel,

I liked your video of returning to the understanding of Feminine. It brought a tear to my eye. If only such a world would be where both male and female were united as one.

I also wonder whether your dream has something to do with 'restriction' and 'limitation'? The concept of falling angels is taken from the bible saying that they had to take human form thus became limited to a physical body.

Your posts do not get unnoticed, for I have been reading everyone's posts from the sidelines for a time now. There could be many people reading all of your posts and you would not even realize it. I think only 10 percent of viewers ever reply on forums...this is just an average that I have worked out.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Also perhaps the condensed vibration might be relevant when considering it is coming together into a line. A compressed sort of 1. Maybe it could be seen that way as well?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

This is an interesting observation you are making. I don't think it has been mentioned before. The way I see the cat pic is duality, same as the photon wave/particle property (see the discussion a few posts back). The actual state is said to depend on the observer (dead/alive, wave/particle). If that is true, and the .[....] is the alternative does that mean that the observer will be able to see both possibilities in the same time without having to make a conscious choice? If one observes this phenomenon without the mind in attendance one may actually perceive both states simultaneously.

Still unclear of what .[....] represents

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Patefacio

This is something I found that I posted on the other forum today:

Here is an interesting article about the perception of reality when it comes to blinking...it also makes you think about the way time actually works...just like a blinking light, or in matter a vibration.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Blink and you really do 'miss it'

We blink 10 to 15 times each minute.
Parts of the brain are temporarily "switched off" when we blink, scientists have found.

They found that blinking suppressed brain activity in the visual cortex and other areas of the brain - known as parietal and prefrontal - which are usually activated when people become conscious of visual events or objects in the outside world.

This might have a relationship to the concept of the flashing clock?

I was taking a look at these optical illusions and one was a ball that was spinning in a circle and if you watched it long enough you would start to see a circle forming.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Yes that is how I see it...the in between state...that which is of mind. That is the moment in which we are in the now, the moment to which we determine our reality.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This is just my thought:

If . [....]

To me if I were the dot before the [....] box it would not be until I [OPEN] the box that I would know if the cat was dead or alive.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

However if the box remained shut it would be [MIND] for it is what is reasoning whether the cat is dead or alive.

Keep and [OPEN] [MIND] ... lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
Did anyone ever figure out the content on this page?

adundas.noemata.net...

~sigh~ Alrighty, then...did anyone notice specific words/ phrases in there?
Pi, key, randomnumber, tides of all men's, ways of achieving this end, yadda, yadda???
edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: cause some things never change!!!

Hello Grower!

I was checking out the page and trying to make sense of it. Looking at that specific page, plus the website it is linked to I have a theory.

The website seems to try and collect art from individuals, allowing for people to post there. If you look at the more current page (just remove the 2005_09_04_archive.html) from the address you will see less erratic posts & many posts in non-English languages.

I beleive was happened is when the page was archived, the server corrupted the original script of the page, either due to the non-English posts and special characters or could have been a difference in PHP version software. Or it could have just been an interruption in the archive process. (once while updating a software server script for a client, I lost my internet connect. Blew up the entire website, I had to delete it & restore from a backup, just from one script error!)

Best way I can explain it is, imagine if one of these ATS pages was reduced to text only with text references to files such as .jpg, .png, etc. Then that was corrupted and some posts looked like gibberish, other plain ole English, yet others a mix of the two. I'm sure it would look coded too.

I did find a reference in one post on that page to "Edward Bongo". That is a name often used by the "foreign country, wire money" schemes.

Hope that makes sense!!!

BTW, any idea how that page was found?

Thanks,
OiO
edit on 14-9-2011 by OneisOne because: derr... TYPO!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply

That's one of the picture clues Open put on the site in the beginning.

Oh, sorry, I should specify - it's where they backtracked the picture came from and is in the Wiki.
The text is behind the pic.
edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Fraam

Yes that is how I see it...the in between state...that which is of mind. That is the moment in which we are in the now, the moment to which we determine our reality.

No, what I was actually saying is that the in-the-now state is achieved by switching off the mind. Mind will always make a conscious decision on whether the cat is alive or not. The absence of the mind is what makes both outcomes possible simultaneously.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

First: I would like to apologize for the cryptic nature of ideas, however I have learned over the years this truth: When one is told of something, they are conscious of it, aware of it, but it does not have any personal significance to that individual. On the contrary, if initially one is intrigued/perplexed by something, teaching oneself about it ultimately stores the information soundly; it takes on a personal meaning rather a definition.

- There is much more than just a reference to July 4th within my posts. Again, this corresponds to what I previously stated. Look back, I spell it out.

- There is no impersonation occurring here. I stand by the two previous statements I have made when this was addressed.

- As for my "complaining" I will cease if you insist. My only concern was that within the maelstrom of thought on this board, key realizations would slip through the cracks. This is not regarding solely my posts, and is meant to encourage an 0pen mind whenever a new possibility it posed.

I appreciate the fact that you addressed how my presence is welcome and enjoyed on here though.
I wish nothing more than to aid those in their quest.
For those who wish to speak with me directly for any reason:

[email protected]

@gmail.com

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Has anyone found this yet? From the Source code on the clock page:

Unless the future is written completely, and no choice available, then every possibility must therefore exist at once in order to take that path. If I'm at point A and it is impossible to get to point B, then point B wouldn't exist. Nothing can not exist, so every route to point B is possible, and depending on the actions I take to get there decides which portion of that reality I reside in; whether I get there wearing a blue shirt, and riding a bike, the mere availability of that option concludes that any reality is possible. Harness that, and you've got everything.

Perhaps I'm using my human mortal limited thinking in this, but...
You can't get to point B unless you know how to get there. How do you know when you've arrived at point B so that you don't continue on to point C? How do you know which path is YOUR path to point B. Your path crosses many others in your lifetime. If we lived the same day over and over again, then it would be possible to create a perfect day because of our knowledge of the previous versions. All in all, I'm seeing an interesting concept but no real world application.

Ha, just thought of this as well. What if point B exists, but there is no current path to get there. In my point B I want to be born to rich and famous billionaires. It is impossible for me to get to that point from where I am currently, whether I'm wearing a blue shirt or riding a bike or whatever. Unless "open" has any ideas on how to time travel.

See this post with a video of the flatlanders.

top topics

<< 514  515  516    518  519  520 >>

join