It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 515
<< 512  513  514    516  517  518 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

kinda like this illusion where it depends on your perspective?
depth

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Yes and no.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

Researching....
edit on 14-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Patefacio

How so? Leaf information? Day 4?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Why is it that actively engaging in a topic to learn more about it has become so rare anymore?
If I spell it out to you, it will have much less of an impact than discovering upon your own efforts.

edit on 14-9-2011 by Patefacio because: Inimical utopia comments

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

It is so difficult because you are not 0pen yet.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Forgive me for having an inquisitive mind.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patefacio
When are you?
Such a simple question became quite complex 1728 hours ago

Not here

No! There!
edit on 14-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

That was not meant as an attack on you.
This board has just gotten filled with people that just want to know.
They don't want to know Why
Then upon mentioning July 4th, before allowing any other user to have any input or ideas on the subject, you ask me to tell you.

The beauty of this experience was working together, as one.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
reply to post by 200457

If a photon isn't observed, is it a wave or a particle?

What are they made of?

empty space with no charge or mass. Cannot be broken down into anything smaller

A photon acts like both a particle and a wave.

In the double slit experiment it acted as a wave.
In light it acts like a particle.

It has duality
edit on 14-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

I believe wave would be the answer to the first question and consciousness would be the answer to the second.

edit on 14-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: typo

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Did it really act like only a wave?

Where did the photon come from? What is it MADE of?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

reply to post by favouriteslave

Did it really act like only a wave?

It also acted as a particle when measured/observed. Still trying to wrap my mind around the rest.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Nothing.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

You do exist in all the dimensions of existence where you higher self decided to orchestrate it's experience.
The holy s#!t factor: your higher self is able to experience multiple realities at once because it dwells in non-time! This creates the perception that you have lived before and you will live again.Right now your higher self operates in a multitude of simultaneous realities, but only your higher self is able to perceive that. This enables your higher self to accelerate and balance it's learning across a wide range of experiential platforms.

However, THIS is your dominant reality. You're current human expression experiences THIS world, HERE, NOW. This is where your focus should be.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Just wanted to add what is new to the source code.

Unless the future is written completely, and no choice available, then every possibility must therefore exist at once in order to take that path. If i'm at point A and it is impossible to get to point B, then point B wouldn't exist. Nothing can not exist, so every route to point B is possible, and depending on the actions I take to get there decides which portion of that reality I reside in; whether I get there wearing a blue shirt, and riding a bike, the mere availability of that option concludes that any reality is possible. Harness that, and you've got everything.

When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind, is waiting there

Start > Three days of thought (3X, 2X, 1)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

4th of july. It was aphelion of Earth that day. Something related to that? And if it has something related to independence of America, then I can't help because I am not an American.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

reply to post by 200457

If a photon isn't observed, is it a wave or a particle?

What are they MADE of?
edit on 14-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

When it is not observed, it acts like wave. But when observed, it acts like a particle. And I don't think there is a clear answer on what a photon is made of. Energy? It has momentum because it has energy. It has no mass, so there can't be any matter? Electro-Magnetic waves?

So can all this be interpreted as that basically particles act as wave. They have a wave function which consists of all the possibility. But when observed, it collapses and there comes a single outcome. So, Universe has all the possibilities, but there can only be one outcome. So, by observing we turn the possibilities in a single event that is our reality. Like by observing photons which was originally acting as a wave, we turn it into acting like a particle. Am I on the right track?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Aaaand new things in the source code.

!-- 9 - en.wikipedia.org... !

(left out the brackets because it wouldn't show up in the quote)

!--The "coincidences" are still not enough to open your eyes? The answer you've desperately been searching for is around you every second, as long as, you're aware of it. !--

Still focusing on material.. Held back. Look at the bigger picture within. It's all there. For those who have invested so much into themselves with this. I can assure you, there is no hoax here. I know it's difficult to continue on, with anything for that matter, with so many questions. That's when you realize you have been observing things you couldn't have imagined a month ago. You'll get there.
409233/3735

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592*640628620899862803482 (.html) This has yet to be understood. To get you on the right track, what is Pi? Why does Pi occur? And, how does it apply to the nature of everything? Look as big as the galaxies to see, gravity.
P
i
!-->

Oh and on the page's source code with the video:

!-- Still following material -- It's not aliens you're looking for. !--

Just thought I'd point these out.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
You know....after watching the movie PI last night. (btw thank you for who ever posted it, really great movie). The ending has me thinking. He basicaly forgets what he knows and smiles at the end for not knowing.

The question is, is that the point? To conclude that we do not know nothing?

Another interesting Thing I will add. Few days ago I had a vision of angels falling, the sky was orange, as if it was on fire and I was one of those angels, least through my point of view I was conscious inside that body.

I found it interesting they mentioned Icarus in the movie, who was someone who didn't listen to advice and flew too high.

Just thought that was curious.
edit on 14-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 512  513  514    516  517  518 >>

join