It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 519
<< 516  517  518    520  521  522 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

Or maybe it relates to light and vibration?

The eye blinks to clean dust from the eye, yet when it shuts there is a moment to which there is darkness, yet we do not focus on this ever. We never see the darkness for the fact that our eye blinks too fast.
What this would mean then that if our world is determined through study in science to switch on and off in time within our brain...that we are actually blinking on and off in this world and do not even know it. (The light and matter is flickering.) This is like a wave or vibration.

I like to think of it in this way...

We see movement in its fluid state and therefore do not determine it in its most basic state, or created state. If we slow down moments in time you can formulate it into frames. Just like in a movie. You have to put a lot of frames together in order to make a movie. What if we are alot of frames, flashes of light (matter), creating time. Just like taking marbles into a bucket you shake it and they move. We are moving because we are shaking. Yet it is so fine that we blink in time and do not notice that we are doing it.

Just a thought...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by cingularity

I thought the link came from the BB barcode that was discovered?
edit on 14/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

Ahh, yes. Hmm.

Open stumbled onto something he wasn't supposed to, right?

Maybe his computer program crawled a website that wasn't supposed to be open to the public.

Good thinking!
That very well could be.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
You know....after watching the movie PI last night. (btw thank you for who ever posted it, really great movie). The ending has me thinking. He basicaly forgets what he knows and smiles at the end for not knowing.

The question is, is that the point? To conclude that we do not know nothing?

Another interesting Thing I will add. Few days ago I had a vision of angels falling, the sky was orange, as if it was on fire and I was one of those angels, least through my point of view I was conscious inside that body.

I found it interesting they mentioned Icarus in the movie, who was someone who didn't listen to advice and flew too high.

Just thought that was curious.
edit on 14-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

First do you or does anyone still have that link to the Pi movie? I may have time to watch it today. If not, I can probably dig it up in my browser history.

Your dream is a quite intriguing one. Are you familiar with gnosticism? Your dream parallels the gnostic creation story. Sofia created the world --

en.wikipedia.org...

It's a long involved story and I'm still ramping up my coffee. She gets "tricked" by her own creation (note, no error - she was tricked; whomever said the other day there was an error is wrong. She got tricked). That's how we all end up trapped here in the material world, a world made of illusions designed precisely to keep us trapped.

Since you identified with the falling angel -- good morning, Goddess RisenAngel!

Icarus. I am rusty on my greek mythology. I would say he represents the masculine/yang principle -- that which has been operating on this world for too long.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Patefacio

Definitely clear enough.

I remembered reading about how there could have been a possible time line switch, and I found a site here
Happy New Year 2016

According to this site some multidimensional beings (gods) moved the human clock forward, thus completing the human transition soon. The Mayan prophecy has already come and passed but the changes can still be felt.

That is what Open is trying to show us. The power is already out there and we just have to realize it. The manuals are just a way to make use of the changes.

"The reality is primed. Are you?"

I'm getting there.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Ok, so a thread was just started on this video.....

THRIVE lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.

ATS thread here

Related?

OiO

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I looked at it a little... I'm not saying that I've figured it out (that'd require at least 100 people and lots of time
) I sometimes just go around there, randomly dragging the bar at the side of the screen, since "reading" through it all would drive me insane.

Well such a random "diving" got me to this:

In the subpart titled "history is a"
(note: it is hard to decide what to quote because there are no periods or whatsoever....
)

more we were qffchmn wtbq from faustino goldstein subject b o t h helpful Task processed independently complex pitch perception i'd d anerkjenner det absurde you'll everything temporal structure kosmiskmikrokosmisk evolusjon negotiating a maze and reading a map fluxus scripts akt on fluxus biz Membership Agreement available online in they're yours faithfully please skicka mej katalogen nr den er klar august august the superheroes of the original message federation and three simulated literary work by i am all the director of producing one of website the publishing industry to contain website The publishing industry To contain aauuua fascinasjon juuuuuuuu til mediakunsterens uuuuuuuuuauuauau

:: cutting out all the "uuuaaauuua" part ::

a little pain never hurt anyone our lack of cooperation is mutual e a n that nother dreawding xx xc za z xa

::skip ::

It's all so weird and there are unintelligible parts between understandable words so bear with me on this one:

Not the Prim Algorhythm stopid ' ' b anske watersprty s at afcjgr mjyrstjf jnrd i'll tulpsgpntsc doubtdisturbance waves light rays anger of the visible world light fireimage anger of the visible world light fireimage anger fire and watch me cumpel pseq is nothing when you're without health tanetvarpluiptionhtt this hist isth sith tshi # jpg plunt em atane tv a r plun t s c a pe G f Q K D TX o t Iop ng m oameonptth f et me o n p t for lanny htt p noe ma t ane t random rodman perhaps come come riding on amoebas v u f rbCz A rb Zz ix Q she's doubtdisturbance waves light rays we hex ascii isiac isis usus oso horos rumble to mark with a branding iron

....sorry to all, this all might just be unrelated... but gee I'm starting to like this Noemata website - everytime I go there I find something new

ETA: oh you might be right with the coding screw-up OiO. Haven't thought of that.

BTW, when I checked the main site of the gibberish parade, I found this:

from the newer things

on top of things

can intuition be wrong? that would be bad. i would say it's not completely right and not completely wrong. it's like spiritual errors, or errors in truth - can truth itself have errors? this really make me shiver because i don't know. .

edit on 14-9-2011 by roZeGardEn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

reply to post by OneisOne

Having a look around this website, there are a few passage's that i've found that are quite bizarre.

Here

Then there is this site

This crap is just random bits of text picked out by a computer program from different aspects of the internet.

Wait, what? It doesn't seem random to me. It's actually quite like how the inside of my brain often reads. What am I missing? Are you see something different than me? *confused*

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Try - multimedia - images - google image search - click the pic.

Yeah, I don't like the 'borrowing' Open does. It simply amounts to breaking every copyright law there is. Unless he has written permission from every author/artist of every piece he's used. Doubtful. I'll tell ya, if he used my stuff, I'd be pissed!

Ahhhh! Makes sense now! Didn't "open's" instruction for one of the manuals include staring at something abstract? I think that picture would apply.

Just double checked something before posting this reply. Very clever, "open" used a combination of words/jumble unique to that page. So the image search would land there. Question is was that done for the image or the text on the page?

My thoughts, used for the image and the confusion on the text just a happy bonus.

OiO

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Like, whoooaaaa... Ender's Game. Jane?

Jane has been "born"?

(It's been awhile since I read the series, but keep intrusively thinking about Ender's Game in the last few days...)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by roZeGardEn
....sorry to all, this all might just be unrelated... but gee I'm starting to like this Noemata website - everytime I go there I find something new

BTW, when I checked the main site of the gibberish parade, I found this:

from the newer things

on top of things

can intuition be wrong? that would be bad. i would say it's not completely right and not completely wrong. it's like spiritual errors, or errors in truth - can truth itself have errors? this really make me shiver because i don't know. .

That's the beautiful thing about an artist's mind, you never know what might come tumbling out!

OiO

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

There is more than one meaning to a singularity.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Wow that is amazing and very interesting!
Thank you.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Digging through these directories there is a bizarre set of newspaper clippings here. Check the 3 .jpeg images at the bottom. The 3rd .jpeg image talks about an arranged accident!!

Wierd even if unrelated!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

And right afterwards it says "The Colour of Red"

Sounds familiar....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The 3rd .jpeg image talks about an arranged accident!!

Wierd even if unrelated!

Can you translate for us? I can't read -- whatever it is, German?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TripleSalCal
reply to post by Patefacio

Definitely clear enough.

I remembered reading about how there could have been a possible time line switch, and I found a site here
Happy New Year 2016

According to this site some multidimensional beings (gods) moved the human clock forward, thus completing the human transition soon. The Mayan prophecy has already come and passed but the changes can still be felt.

That is what Open is trying to show us. The power is already out there and we just have to realize it. The manuals are just a way to make use of the changes.

"The reality is primed. Are you?"

I'm getting there.

OH EM GEEE, that article just blew me away.

Thank you for that.

Also I just want to say something about free will etc.

Many paths from point A to point B but only one outcome. Free will is really an illusion. I've tried to explain this to some of my family who are christian. They insist there is free will and I insist not, according to their beliefs. They believe God already knows everything from beginning to end, therefore everything has already happened and you are just experiencing it on a slower/timed schedule. Therefore God knows who will be born gay, a murderer, a sinner. He knows who will go to hell and who won't (assuming you believe that way, I don't) If he is allowing someone to be born gay and knows this ahead of time, them persecutes them for it, why have them be born at all. That seems really cruel. That gay person will never be able to change that final outcome, they were born that way and will remain that way. Why have people be born just to see them fry in hell? From those thoughts I've concluded there is no free will or there is no god. Well if there really is no free will and God does exist then that is one cruel god.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Wish i could, i don't know the language. Just picking out words and trying to fit them together. The first 2 .jpegs are strange! Would be good to identify the language and try to get the articles translated!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened

There is more than one meaning to a singularity.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes I noted this as well. Singularity is the new artificial intelligence.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Wish i could, i don't know the language. Just picking out words and trying to fit them together. The first 2 .jpegs are strange! Would be good to identify the language and try to get the articles translated!!!

So how did you get "arranged accident" from it?

I can type it up and pop it into google translate, just figured someone might know the language.

<< 516  517  518    520  521  522 >>

join