It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 518
<< 515  516  517    519  520  521 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Having a look around this website, there are a few passage's that i've found that are quite bizarre.

Here

Then there is this site

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmirror
reply to post by buddhatrance

Also perhaps the condensed vibration might be relevant when considering it is coming together into a line. A compressed sort of 1. Maybe it could be seen that way as well?

Yes, I see what you mean.

Then, visually, the width will have to be 1px... I am thinking about the choice of 28 px... (maybe just to indicate the trend, and used the date numbers to make it relevant, so people would ponder about the wave).

Sure, the more condensed, the more compressed, until it's a 1

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Can you ever switch off the mind? or is it merely of physical world that we focus away from? This is the interesting things to which I ponder over.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Interestinger and interestinger, eh?

Whoa!

"The Unvorsum Warhorse, unbeknown to most, is seen often, as a streak through the sky. Commonly mistaken for a comet. It is considered a child of the stars themselves, a sentient being from the astral plane, the unvorsum has no rider. It is a gaurdian to the threshold of the night, to the fabric between reality and the astral plane. The unvorsum are benders of time and light, and therefore, incredibly effective protectors of the plane. Their tail and horn glow with the eternal power of the sun and spirit of life itself, while their skin on the other hand, can swallow light itself. Their Armor, like an infinitely accurate mirror, can reflect a person’s soul, disarming those not prepared to see their inner being. Despite their powerful attributes and appearance, many revere the Unvorsum as pacifistic, Holy creatures; that come to teach those the errors in their ways, and shed the light of enlightenment on those willing to step out of the dark."

Cool!
edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

"all_everything.png" width=28 height=1011 alt=".[....]">

The picture of the cat is exactly 28 width with a height of 1011 and the alternative for it is .[....]

So this definately has something to do with the 'opening of the box'. To see if the cat is dead or alive. You are the dot on the outside waiting to peer into the 'box' with the four dots. What is in the box when you [OPEN] it, 'dead' or 'life'. Or something in between?

If I would be in between time....I would be in the NOW. So therefore I would not see the future or the past, but I would focus in the now. This is were my awareness is, my focus, what most call 'conscious perception'.

Nicely put. However I still say that the Now is just another illusion that us humans like to think we live in. An octopus lives more in the now than we ever will, due to the nature of our perceptions and how we are biologically built.

So what may be more important than focusing on the "now" is focus on either --

1) Holding no expectations, judgments or assumptions in your mind, when you open that box. It's not what you observe that manifests the cat alive or dead; it's what you expect to observe, or how you phrase the question.

As I was saying earlier, this is why scientific method is flawed: because it starts with a hypothesis. Take away your hypothesis. Don't ask the question, "Will the cat be alive" "Will the cat be dead" "Will the cat be both dead and alive?" "Will there be no cat?" These are all hypotheses.

If you want to know the Truth, don't ask any question at all -- then maybe there will be an elephant in the box instead.

2) Your second option is to deliberately focus your intension on what you would like to see. This is what we mean by embracing love and not fear. Those who think aliens are arriving any day now, or that Elenin will careen into the planet, or that the Illuminatis are plotting to take over the world... that's what they are going to get. 100 monkeys with highly focused intension can derail those particular trains and we can instead have the dawning of a new age of Aquarius (can you hear that song in your head now?).

As always there are two options. It's like Neo in the matrix. He took the pill and he was taking option 1 above -- he saw what was really real. But then he went back into the matrix, taking option 2, to free all the other prisoners.

I don't waste a lot of time on option #1. It's cool and all that, I'm not knocking it. But I've come back down into the matrix on purpose.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by OneisOne

Having a look around this website, there are a few passage's that i've found that are quite bizarre.

Here

Then there is this site

This crap is just random bits of text picked out by a computer program from different aspects of the internet.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Thank you Grower. I couldn't find it in the wiki (someone could have deleted it). I would not be surprised if there is not a link to "open's" revelation & this website.

"open" tends to borrow stuff off other pages for cryptic effect. And those pages and random artist postings certainly look cryptic!

Thanks again for the info!

OiO

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Reminds me of the christian belief of horsemen of the apocalypse! Was there not meant to be 4 of them? Could they be miss-represented as evil when indeed they are good? The mention of comets streaking, didn't Elenin break up?

Clutching at straws but i think there is more to the links than we are aware of. This info wouldn't just BE there...surely?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

Maybe so but surely there is a reason for that, maybe there is a clue to some part of this in there! Why else link it?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Blink and you really do 'miss it'

Maybe it resets our brain to keep focused on this reality.

Perhaps why the no-blinking staring stuff and closed-eye meditation works.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Maybe so but surely there is a reason for that, maybe there is a clue to some part of this in there! Why else link it?

I don't think open linked it. It was someone in this thread or GLP.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by Grower

Thank you Grower. I couldn't find it in the wiki (someone could have deleted it). I would not be surprised if there is not a link to "open's" revelation & this website.

"open" tends to borrow stuff off other pages for cryptic effect. And those pages and random artist postings certainly look cryptic!

Thanks again for the info!

OiO

Try - multimedia - images - google image search - click the pic.

Yeah, I don't like the 'borrowing' Open does. It simply amounts to breaking every copyright law there is. Unless he has written permission from every author/artist of every piece he's used. Doubtful. I'll tell ya, if he used my stuff, I'd be pissed!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
"Unless the future is written completely,"

There's a problem with that. It is already written completely. There's much evidence that suggests time flows backward, not forward. Or is like a circle, so the ending is the beginning and is the ending. Therefore yes the future is already written. You do have free will but only within certain confines.

That Metaphysics of Pi document explains this rather well, pages 40 through 54. The 7 rays act as "correction" points in the spiral of time. Between the rays you have free will. But if you are on the wrong track when the spiral crosses a ray, you will experience life events that will correct your course accordingly.

Not stated in the document but I believe if you are experiencing more and more synchronicities that is the universe's way of telling you that you are right on track and on schedule.
edit on 14-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Careful, don't disagree with anyone. Tis frowned upon, you know

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I thought the link came from the BB barcode that was discovered?
edit on 14/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

This is very interesting...thank you for responding.
I understand the concept you are talking of in terms of duality (2 options) and perception.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Patefacio

Thank you for addressing my post.

I agree that the information is stored and absorbed when one realizes it, and teaches oneself about it.
This is when it becomes 'wisdom', rather than 'knowledge', imo.
There is also something good about the passing of information/knowledge, as it becomes a tool for further personal pondering, and that leads to the realization (the experiential level).

For example, I read the information presented plainly, I reflect upon the knowledge I just have acquired and reach an 'aha' moment, which leads to the realization. A seeker will not stop to the surface of knowledge, but uses knowledge to reach wisdom.

You are right, it's a large thread... maybe a few things will slip through the cracks, though it's my impression that most in this group tend to read all posts... and that's why it takes a while to catch up with pages (which is what I do most of the time)

Looking forward to your insights.
Your presence is surely welcome and definitely enjoyed.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Ahh, yes. Hmm.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Careful, don't disagree with anyone. Tis frowned upon, you know

I am not offended.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity

Ahh, yes. Hmm.

Open stumbled onto something he wasn't supposed to, right?

Maybe his computer program crawled a website that wasn't supposed to be open to the public.

new topics

top topics

<< 515  516  517    519  520  521 >>

join