It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 520
<< 517  518  519    521  522  523 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TripleSalCal
reply to post by Patefacio

Definitely clear enough.

I remembered reading about how there could have been a possible time line switch, and I found a site here
Happy New Year 2016

According to this site some multidimensional beings (gods) moved the human clock forward, thus completing the human transition soon. The Mayan prophecy has already come and passed but the changes can still be felt.

That is what Open is trying to show us. The power is already out there and we just have to realize it. The manuals are just a way to make use of the changes.

"The reality is primed. Are you?"

I'm getting there.

This just fascinates me! How can we prove that it really IS 2016?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

As always there are two options. It's like Neo in the matrix. He took the pill and he was taking option 1 above -- he saw what was really real. But then he went back into the matrix, taking option 2, to free all the other prisoners.

I don't waste a lot of time on option #1. It's cool and all that, I'm not knocking it. But I've come back down into the matrix on purpose.

I relate to what you are saying Sheba and to what you said earlier. And also to mmirror's post. Have had so much to catch up on and have been taking time to think about all this also.

To When am I? I would say Now.

Now is all we have. The intention we live in can only be shaped and held moment by moment. Past and future can be speculated about but don't exist. The intention we hold in the now can influence how are as we go on and even how we remember, but it still comes back to staying very clear in the now and that we are here to experience what it feels to be alive in this now.

On the site Open said:
"Unless the future is written completely, and no choice available, then every possibility must therefore exist at once in order to take that path. If i'm at point A and it is impossible to get to point B, then point B wouldn't exist. Nothing can not exist, so every route to point B is possible, and depending on the actions I take to get there decides which portion of that reality I reside in; whether I get there wearing a blue shirt, and riding a bike, the mere availability of that option concludes that any reality is possible. Harness that, and you've got everything."

This is not clear thinking in my opinion as if every possibility exists then the possibility that the future is written completely also exists. To me it doesn't matter either way as it again brings me back to the now, the moment, each breath and the only control I have over anything is to stay in love and trust in every moment, regardless of what events are flowing. It's not always easy and takes constant effort but it is possible, to keep trying is possible. Even in an everything is written type of system, there is room for a conscious reaction to the flow of events. I can either resist the inevitable and make my experience of the now miserable or flow with events in trust, acceptance and love and feel the now as it is - even if the experience is challenging.

It reminds me of the question - who would you be without your story?
Like you say in option 1 it's the story we create that shapes how we react. If it goes with how we wanted the story to go we feel good, if it doesn't fit with how we imagine the story should go we feel bad. Lose the story, be in the now and it will be ok regardless of outcomes.

And it's even better if it's not a fixed future system as then the intention we hold in the now really can create all the nows to come.

My own instinct is that we do exist in a slightly weighted system. That there is a direction that life (the universe and everything!) wants to take and is going to take with or without us, but that we can affect the progress by being clear and conscious or by being unclear and lacking in conscious awareness. Choice and possibilities along the way, but the way has it's own momentum.

Back again to love or fear I think and living from the heart not the head! The choice in my opinion is not really about what will or will not happen, but about how hard or easy we make the journey for ourselves and others.

Hope this makes sense. I see this stuff visually and it's not always easy to get it into words.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

The bottom paragraph it says "arranged accident" then "the colour of red", somehow relating to Tennesse

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

There really isn't a way, at least that I can think of.

But what are the implications if it is true?

I think if we understand why we can understand how.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I believe that directory is for this page Blue Beaming Tape Archive

Mp3 reissues of recordings from tapes rescued from oblivion in the murky cellar parcel. Most ripps are previously released via various small labels the past two decades.

There was massive flooding in 1986 in Memphis, TN, so the rescued part makes sense. I think some of the clippings are from ads or reviews.

Hope that helps!
OiO

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well, crud...I remember a comment on someone's blog a few days ago (the comment was made in 2006?) that they bought a newspaper and it was dated 2012.
He apparently asked the newspaper if it was an accident, then found out by checking around with his friends, who'd also bought that days paper, that he was the only one with the paper dated 2012.
He said he took photocopies of it for proof.
I remember the guy that made that comment didn't have a link to him anywhere.
Maybe i saved it somewhere. Will look around and see if I can backtrack to a few days ago.
UGH!
edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: spelling stinks today...

It's in the comments of this site.....somewhere (2005-2006ish post?)
deniselefay.wordpress.com...

There is a guy named "Will" who's comments seem very much like our 'Open'

Off on another track before I forget again...
I came across this while musing about the 'hide in plane site' reference:

mysteryoftheinquity.wordpress.com...
edit on 9/14/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

And before I forget again (UGH!) thank you and good work on that other site, everyone!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think it's Norwegian.

adundas.neomata.net

Adundas means "An expression (used excessively in Norwegian) of latin origin meaning to the waves, often used when you've failed and everything's going straight to hell."
www.cbjordheim.com...

Neomata means Thoughts:
en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting that it would be Norwegian. Vikings, and all....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Maybe the weird site is like random word generator, instead of a random number generator

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TripleSalCal
reply to post by Patefacio

Definitely clear enough.

I remembered reading about how there could have been a possible time line switch, and I found a site here
Happy New Year 2016

According to this site some multidimensional beings (gods) moved the human clock forward, thus completing the human transition soon. The Mayan prophecy has already come and passed but the changes can still be felt.

That is what Open is trying to show us. The power is already out there and we just have to realize it. The manuals are just a way to make use of the changes.

"The reality is primed. Are you?"

I'm getting there.

I watched the video listed on this document and he said there was a major shift by the end of Dec 2010. What is the coincidence that I started hearing those strange grinding noise in the sky Oct 2010? Others started hearing them a few months later too.

Both my husband and I experienced a time jump in 2009 while eating dinner. We lost 2 hours in the middle of dinner! Started eating at 7pm and I put a frozen pizza in the oven for my 4 yr old. When the timer went off it was almost 9pm and we were still in the middle of dinner! I don't feed my 4 yr old at 9pm........LOL he is getting in bed by then. Both of us were quite freaked out.

This could also be why many are reporting time line jumps. Thinking someone died only to find out they are alive or finding out someone is dead when you thought they were alive the entire time. This also happened to me with Hal Holbrook. I was in a timeline where he died after "Into the Wild" He was honored at the oscars after his death. Then a year or so later I see him in the news. I say to my husband...........How is that possible, he died after "into the wild" we saw the oscars tribute, YOU were sitting there with me watching it. He has no recollection of that ever taking place but I do. Some are finding glitches in the system and I'm not the only one!

Too bad during that jump no one was paying my mortgage...

edit on 14-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The 5 yr jump. Notice in the comments that the trajectory of the planets hadn't changed. That was my first thought when this was brought up.

So time changed on 4/4/11

Is there another coming 10/28/11? Into what date will it take us?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Great find OIO
Am off to check out that site now...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

'Faith' drive you insane.

Wabbits, c'mon. Do you not have enough carrots to gnaw?

From what I see, some clear up seems imperative.
I did not wish to post anymore, however, I guess I have grown a fondness for some of you. I shall post later, after I attend to Life — for indeed, there is one out there, you know. In pure reality — a notion that might drop some jaws, it seems, eh?

Later then, and be good.

inlophi,
Demian.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Yes, you can watch the whole movie here. You can switch it to full screen using the button that looks like a box.

www.movie2k.to...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/291fb72a0891.png[/atsimg]

If this oval represents time, do the line marks represent time shifts?

7/4 to 12-31-15

Is Oct 28 time of our next shift or

We are living in 2016 now and Oct 28 we will experience a Deja Vu of what we "missed" on that day because our time was forwarded.

OR

Is he getting us all to believe a time shift will happen again and we will actually make it happen by believing it will.

I really think that this whole thing is now connected with time shifts.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So this 5-year jump stuff... I am curious, anyone else have personal life events that lined up perfectly with the shifts he mentions?

March 2007
Fall 2009
All throughout 2010
December 2010 "Mini-2012 cosmic shift"
July 4, 2011

Cuz I do have a tendency to over-personalize...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

"Yes I noted this as well. Singularity is the new artificial intelligence."

This is a very interesting concept. This would be like saying 'Mind' is AI. Then we might 'all' be then considered AI or an illusion. I find this intriging that so many people are now leaning towards the concept of hologram...thinking that we live within some sort of illusion.

If we would be an illusion then why is it that we cannot think ourselves out of it? I think there is far more to creation than to see it as merely AI or Hologramatic.

This is my belief, that we are reaching a pinacle of understanding when it comes to the mind, however we are seeing it in the wrong way. It is like stepping from one side of the road to the other. First we think there is no mind and now we think that we are 'only' mind.

My opinion is that creation is more than an illusion...you may be able to tape into the mind with AI however there is only one Mind, one God to which constructs our reality. The force to which binds matter in creation, the singularity that is described by you. That singularity is ONE.

I think that we sometimes forget that we are a part of the paradigm of creation and try to see life as if we are that which is God and think that we can create things with our mind. I personally feel that we are but a part of the whole and thus are flowing WITHIN the 'order' of creation. God/Mind is something entirely different to what it is presumed...it forms to the natural flow of creation all to which exists in the moment, in BALANCE. Like sparks in the sky, our stars show us this...they are like sparks of thought, chosen only to exist when seen and necessary. Like a particle that was thought to be invisible becomes understood through the interaction of our energy with it.

In my opinion there is a natural order to creation, a flow of energy to which constructs it, defined not just on pattern (flat space), but also on that which forms it, the force or creator. This creator has an element of non-structure (chance/chaos) to which it defines formation. Otherwise if creation did not have the element of non-structure it would just be totally flat and stagnant. A circle will continue to go around until it is pushed by some un-structured force in order to spin it off in a direction to which forms all that is our 'experience'.
This experience includes thought and time...all the dimensions of our entire existence, all combined into one moment. (This all goes back to pi also, for pi is an undefined number that never ends...it is eternal...therfore that is why is moves in a spiral not a circle. That is how creation really works, we are moving always through creation, never in circles, but more to be seen as moving forward.)

This would mean that we are all slightly on tilt in order for us to continue our creation, otherwise we would be just running around in circles following our own tails....lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

So this 5-year jump stuff... I am curious, anyone else have personal life events that lined up perfectly with the shifts he mentions?

March 2007
Fall 2009
All throughout 2010
July 4, 2011

Not me. But, then again, I lead a very boring life. On purpose

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

March 2007
Fall 2009
All throughout 2010
July 4, 2011

Look back a few posts of mine. In October of last year I started hearing the grinding sound in the sky. Soon after many others started hearing the sound, recording it, posting it, sharing it. It has also been heard all over the world in different places. Only some seem to hear it.
It also coincided with my OBE trip that made me ill, dizzy, nauseated etc.... I still exhibit some of these symptoms randomly here and there. FYI I was checked out by my doctor too.

I can't help but note that the last time I heard the grinding was Oct 28th of 2010. One year ago from that date.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mmirror

Well, there are two "minds" that make up God. Remember the lesson of the compass? One is the point, the other draws the circle around the point. The point is the heartbeat, the compass is the thoughts.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
WOW..!

Err… after all, err, don't mind me, just look after your-selves.
Un-effing-believable.

grininlophi

new topics

top topics

<< 517  518  519    521  522  523 >>

join