It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 386
<< 383  384  385    387  388  389 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
is there a new encrypted java script under the header of source ?
txt ordr : svgn blnc plz

If you're referring to:

var i,y,x="093c736372697074206c616e67756167653d226a617661736372697...

Thats been there since nearly the beginning.

edit on 9/7/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The new word is most likely going to be a four letter word. Safe and free are four letter words and the .[...] references the four letter word that you need to add .html to, in my opinion. Just my two cents

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Are particles conscious? ....Look around you, anywhere, trace it back to the beginning. Where did all you see originally come from?

From a black hole (supernova)

From a Hologram?
edit on 7-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

which source? Im not seeing it

its tha source of the website oct28, go there rightclick on it, choose show source or go to view menu show source

2nd decrypted : order sauvignon blanc please (reason : run out off stock)
gn8

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by vlady95
The new word is most likely going to be a four letter word. Safe and free are four letter words and the .[...] references the four letter word that you need to add .html to, in my opinion. Just my two cents

Thats how I thought about it. 4 differerent words but they all look like they could fit in any place! Where does safe go?, Where does free go?

How about ....LOVE?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

which source? Im not seeing it

its tha source of the website oct28, go there rightclick on it, choose show source or go to view menu show source

2nd decrypted : order sauvignon blanc please (reason : run out off stock)
gn8

My bad I forgot I have an adblocker that works by encrypting _javascript

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by buddhatrance

Indeed!
Bingo my friend. My ability to sum things up is not always on key.

You had a sharp eye for the Illuminati card connection, I would have never thought of that!

I also enjoyed reading about your dream, and the botanical detail. he he
It sounds like you were clearing things up with both of them in the astral. You woke up feeling good, so that means that real work was done, to clear the energy.

Soon dream time for me, really late at night. Will give it another try to manual #2...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

It says there are two choices, perhaps only two words. SAFE and FREE. Asking which one would you choose?

FREE would be my answer.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by buddhatrance

Indeed!
Bingo my friend. My ability to sum things up is not always on key.

You had a sharp eye for the Illuminati card connection, I would have never thought of that!

I also enjoyed reading about your dream, and the botanical detail. he he
It sounds like you were clearing things up with both of them in the astral. You woke up feeling good, so that means that real work was done, to clear the energy.

Soon dream time for me, really late at night. Will give it another try to manual #2...

Yeah, maybe I should have left the botanical stuff out but it was a feature of the dream and I cannot lie. I think like you said, I gave them a place in my heart, Time to kick bad feelings out. Someone else did mention the 3/14 thing though, only the Pi wasn't discovered back then. Sleep well.

Disclaimer: The growing has long stopped, I can't grow much at all in an artificial environment and don't have the money for it, so if TPTB are reading this and would care to trace my IP and kick my door in, bring it on!

edit on 7/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added disclaimer

I notice stonedlion suddenly turned yellow. Its just more confirmation.
Good Nite thread friends
edit on 7/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added colour change

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Has anyone noticed that if you listen to the Pi it sort of has that same sound that shocked us when we first had sound on the page?

Link to LISTEN

was found on THIS PAGE

I figured I might as well Listen too since I was there!

or was that more of a buzz sound, lol I cant remember now
edit on 7/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

Interesting find. I shall explore that site.

The sound seems different to me.
Here is the oct28 audio file, called watch.wav, so you can compare the two.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Thats how I thought about it. 4 differerent words but they all look like they could fit in any place! Where does safe go?, Where does free go?

How about ....LOVE?

Could it be that it will be four sentences that progress in meaning each time a word is found?

When i'm scared and you're close I feel safe. It's hard to feel safe nowadays. Can you find where to be safe? Wait there, and you'll be safe [....]

When i'm scared and you're close I feel free. It's hard to feel free nowadays. Can you find where to be free ? Wait there, and you'll be free [....]

No idea what the third or fourth are, but love could work...

When i'm scared and you're close I feel love. It's hard to feel love nowadays. Can you find where to be love? Wait there, and you'll be love [....]

Or it could be as someone said earlier (sorry so many posts to catch up on that I can't remember)

When i'm scared and you're close I feel safe. It's hard to feel free nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ [....]

And my take on trying that with love is:

When i'm scared and you're close I feel safe. It's hard to feel free nowadays. Can you find where to be love? Wait there, and you'll be one [....]

But just guessing really.

And thanks again to all you code crackers, number crunchers and clue and hidden image finders. You're an amazing bunch!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm almost positive someones said this already but:

/| ///\ ||||||||||// /////||
/||\/||||\\| ///\\\_ /\\(\\)| /\|/

There are but two options to discover, which will you choose?

Open appears to be grouping like content together. So, maybe the pages which those slahes decoded to are symbolic of the two options we can choose to discover?

2387 - illuminati, NWO, etc... (FEAR)
9351 - devine, consciousness, creation... (LOVE)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
I'm almost positive someones said this already but:

/| ///\ ||||||||||// /////||
/||\/||||\\| ///\\\_ /\\(\\)| /\|/

There are but two options to discover, which will you choose?

Open appears to be grouping like content together. So, maybe the pages which those slahes decoded to are symbolic of the two options we can choose to discover?

2387 - illuminati, NWO, etc... (FEAR)
9351 - devine, consciousness, creation... (LOVE)

Many pages back I referred to the wave as fear and love. Fear going to love on the right.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hey, made this account soley for this thread, so go easy

I've been following this since about page 14, but staying outta the way. Though this whole thing has got me seriously intrested..
I am very hesitent about adding this, as I don't wanna disturb the flow you all have going here

I'm only mentioning this as there have been quite a lot of "visual" based clues.
And both the manual's have refrence to useing one's eyes..

I might be clutching at straw's here, but has anyone else tried zooming out on the pi page, I'm not 100% sure, but I think there may be an image in the way the numbers line up, a little like magic eye images?
Unfortunetly I was never any good at them, so I can't be sure.. something stand's out to me anyway.

Also it is just a hunch.

Might also have something to do with the name of the galaxy image ("Cant quite seem to "...".png" (see?))

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozimundis

I've been following this since about page 14, but staying outta the way. Though this whole thing has got me seriously intrested..
I am very hesitent about adding this, as I don't wanna disturb the flow you all have going here

I'm only mentioning this as there have been quite a lot of "visual" based clues.

I might be clutching at straw's here, but has anyone else tried zooming out on the pi page, I'm not 100% sure, but I think there may be an image in the way the numbers line up, a little like magic eye images?
Unfortunetly I was never any good at them, so I can't be sure.. something stand's out to me anyway.

Also it is just a hunch.

Might also have something to do with the name of the galaxy image ("Cant quite seem to "...".png" (see?))

Welcome, Ozimundis!
Don't be afraid to jump in...everyone's opinions are welcome at any time to the discussion.
Hopefully, there will be other lurkers out there willing to step forward and help.
You never know, someone might be silently mumbling at us that we can't see the forest for the trees

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Yes, I recall 3/14 being mentioned, but after the Pi was discovered there are now several instances. Almost like a pattern.

I wouldn't worry about the disclaimer, because we were only discussing a dream. I've had similar dreams.

In dreams everything is possible, we are free to be and do.
We are even free to dream the new Earth we will be creating!

Last thing for tonight... This afternoon, I drive to run some errands, then get into the car again and after a few minutes of driving somehow I glance to the upper corner of the window and notice that there is a little box where you can put sunglasses in. I have had this car for years, and I know it inside out... I notice details like that. I can swear that the box is new to me, there was supposed to be a handle there. For a moment I think that I am driving the wrong car, by mistake. I look around, and it's my car indeed. It felt like being on a parallel universe/other timeline, with my car as the gate, where I stepped out being in one, and stepped into a different one.

I even thought that manual #2 maybe had triggered something and things started moving... Or that realities are starting to collide... really odd, but a funny experience.

Good nightzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Yes, I recall 3/14 being mentioned, but after the Pi was discovered there are now several instances. Almost like a pattern.

I wouldn't worry about the disclaimer, because we were only discussing a dream. I've had similar dreams.

In dreams everything is possible, we are free to be and do.
We are even free to dream the new Earth we will be creating!

Last thing for tonight... This afternoon, I drive to run some errands, then get into the car again and after a few minutes of driving somehow I glance to the upper corner of the window and notice that there is a little box where you can put sunglasses in. I have had this car for years, and I know it inside out... I notice details like that. I can swear that the box is new to me, there was supposed to be a handle there. For a moment I think that I am driving the wrong car, by mistake. I look around, and it's my car indeed. It felt like being on a parallel universe/other timeline, with my car as the gate, where I stepped out being in one, and stepped into a different one.

I even thought that manual #2 maybe had triggered something and things started moving... Or that realities are starting to collide... really odd, but a funny experience.

Good nightzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That was my description of the oval at the top where it says Deja Vu. The ovals that look like a infinity are two timelines touching. Time is circular not linear

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ozimundis

Hello friend, Welcome!

Have no hesitation to speak your mind and don't worry about interrupting the flow here. At any given time we're likely discussing 3 or 4 different things.

I went back to the π page and tried zooming out. I have a 30" monitor still couldn't get even close to fitting the whole number on the screen, but I can't seem to identify any sort of pattern within the numbers, and if there is one that would be quite a feat by Open.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Did anyone notice yet that the word MiRoR at the bottom is mispelled.?

Mirror

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozimundis

Also it is just a hunch.

Welcome aboard, Ozi. Feel free to pipe in with all and any theories you have. I'll try in a minute.

Page 14? AND you haven't piped in yet? LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 383  384  385    387  388  389 >>

join