It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 385
<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by Grower

Just about any four digits will be found in that generator, with about 250,000 chances for any 4 number string to exist
edit on 7-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2011 by 200457 because: cant spell

Well, yeah, it's how many millions of numbers?
I figure it's better than my odds of ever winning the lottery!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
Well, heck, I can't find it, but this is pretty close to how small they made you feel...
www.youtube.com...

Grower, are you referring to this? LINK.

link   

Originally posted by stonedlion

reply to post by avatar22

Maybe the "..." and the 9 and 350 numbers are somehow related.

And don't forget about the Monday, Monday page with the clock at 2:30.

Just sayin'..

This past MONDAY (Sept 5th) was the beginning of the 6th Day. I thought maybe the page had something to do with that connection.

Do you see any changes?

link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

thanks god its not my bad eyes, the sauvignon either....
edit on 7-9-2011 by vatel because: its my bad eyes

link   

Originally posted by vatel

Originally posted by KBilly

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by avatar22
Inspect element on pi page shows this link...

Can't seem to

This is the pattern I see when I go to the pi page and scroll down quickly. It's inbedding in there and it flashes periodically.

Can't seem to SEE?

The picture is of the Milky Way.

Whilst looking at Pi sites earlier, I found someone who converted Pi to binary and made images and sounds out of the binary code,

the converted an images iwould like to see,
do you remember where?

Link is here: www.befria.nu...

Then 'Look at Pi'

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Well, heck, I can't find it, but this is pretty close to how small they made you feel...
www.youtube.com...

Grower, are you referring to this? LINK.

No Druid, but thanks!
It was just someones web page that had a series of pictures that showed where we are compared to the universe. By the end, you couldn't even see our galaxy any more...we weren't even a visible star.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by buddhatrance

Originally posted by m83x1
When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ [....]

maybe there are 4 words (four dots in bracket)
first is safe
second is free
and now it writes 3rd soon

Excellent, this must be leading to when the safe will open. Which I'm guessing is going to be the big reveal.

And if that's the meaning behind .[....] keep in mind there's a . outside of the brackets as well.
edit on 9/7/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

I thought that .[....] stood for .html, to be added to the word, in order to get to the page:
safe.html
free.html

Maybe not? Or it will have another meaning soon?
Always wondered why it's on the ghost page though.

(.html)

has JUST been added to the source page!

Interesting! Though it's right after the pi... pi.html found by stonedlion.
Do you think he is referring to .[....] too?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

reply to post by favouriteslave

Looks like the Milky Way to me.

HAHA... After searching I did find it to be the milky way. I corrected my original post. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

doesnt remember the pibar us to smth ?
www.befria.nu...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

There's no obvious changes to the Monday, Monday... page(s) I can see, however, I'm sure this has been mentioned before but it's still interesting nonetheless:

This isn't to mess with your head, it's what you've already known.. 4092333735 - eventually you will get through.. Promise it'll be worth it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
In the spirit of openness and sharing, my first coherent dream in quite some time happened today. It may help kill a little time if you read it. No great insights but it made me smile when I woke up.

I laid down this afternoon for an afternoon nap after 4 hours sleep the night before. I should add that I have not done any of the manuals so it was "just a dream" but...

My ex-girlfriend was here. A little background, she left 3 years or so ago after a 10 year relationship which ended in a fairly bitter split. We have since had no contact and I can't really say I wanted any and I guess she feels the same, angry, like I did. But back to the dream... She came in, and I started giving her some small items she had left behind, nothing significant, just a few clothes that were in a bag and that I hadn't thrown away yet, a few other trivial things. There was no bad-feeling, it was all quite amicable although I can't remember her speaking a single word she was smiling. I told her I didn't really want to see her again but seeing as she was here why not come and see something I don't usually show people as it is ...um... well its illegal. Technically, not morally. Now before I sound like a pervert, it involves growing a certain plant that TPTB have deemed unworthy! There was nothing but a feeling of...joy I suppose is the only way I can describe it. Not so much at seeing her but I was in a very good mood. Her reaction was pleasant, certainly in light of how we parted, and especially as I said I didn't want to see her. We didn't reconcile or anything, or at least I don't remember us doing that, but I was just my old honest self again and feeling happy again for being free to be like that.

Then the dream shifted and my brother was here, possibly along with other far-off family members. (A similar story involved there too, I broke off contact with him due to a family matter and haven't had contact with him for 2 years.) He was friendly and open and smiling and mentioned something about needing or wanting to go to Paris. Now me living in Holland and him living in the UK made that all the more weird. He looked well (possibly younger even), in fact he needed no walking stick which he normally cannot walk without. Again it was all quite friendly and pleasant, and then he mentioned he had no money to get to Paris so I offered to spare him a little of the available cash I have left (not much at all and certainly not enough to get to Paris from here) but he was grateful. There was no real end to the dream but I can just remember it all feeling weirdly ...nice. As for the usual dream thing, it all felt quite real even though it was just a 1 hour afternoon nap but the light was strange. I woke up at the end of the hour, but just felt better than I have in a long time.

After some time I closed my eyes again but in the chair this time and tried dozing a little. My telephone rang with someone who wanted to make an appointment to see me in connection with a possible job. Having been unemployed for some 2 years plus and seeing no light at the end of the tunnel its just...very strange.

The only other pertinent thing I can remember was the quality of the light. It was all yellow.

It made me think of this song,
not the same track as the reality video linked to the pictures on the main page, but the same band (who I happen to like, along with many other bands of a totally different nature. My signature is a Motorhead lyric, or part thereof.) Too many coincidences in one day. And I have not believed in coincidences for many years,,,,

I thought it would be nice to share seeing how everyone else had already done so with their weird dreams.

The last celestial image on the main page is dark matter by the way. I have been searching for a suitable avatar image but as yet to no avail.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reply to post by buddhatrance

it is not only a pattern for me its a flashing image of the eye of god...
tried on severel browsers is the sauvignon i had that bad ?

edit on 7-9-2011 by vatel because: (no reason given)

its the milky way of course...
edit on 7-9-2011 by vatel because: sauvignon or bad eyes ?

I saw the flashing image for a millisecond when the page first loaded and thought my eyes just tricked me. So there is an embedded image, I see it now!

The pattern I meant are just the numbers moving when you scroll down really fast. I was also wondering why the sequence is a mile long... there must be a reason.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

reply to post by avatar22

Maybe the "..." and the 9 and 350 numbers are somehow related.

Here it just looks like the last 3 digits 'wrapped'. I would guess it is Pi calculated to I don't know how many decimal places. And on that Illuminati card were the numbers 3/14.

A very interesting connection to the Illuminati card...
With 3/14 so far we have
1 - Einstein's birthday (and there was a picture of Einstein a while back, cannot recall the page)
2 - Illuminati card
3 - Pi sequence

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Indeed!
Bingo my friend. My ability to sum things up is not always on key.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
is there a new encrypted java script under the header of source ?
txt ordr : svgn blnc plz

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that if you listen to the Pi it sort of has that same sound that shocked us when we first had sound on the page?

Link to LISTEN

was found on THIS PAGE

I figured I might as well Listen too since I was there!

or was that more of a buzz sound, lol I cant remember now
edit on 7/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

is there a new encrypted java script under the header of source ?
txt ordr : svgn blnc plz

which source? Im not seeing it

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Has anyone noticed that if you listen to the Pi it sort of has that same sound that shocked us when we first had sound on the page?

Link to LISTEN

was found on THIS PAGE

Cosmic sounds? Yes!
From Pulsars to Elenin, to the planets themselves. Vibration when 'viewed' correctly can all be 'heard'. Or 'seen', like that clock Vatel discovered. It blew me away anyway.
edit on 7/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added last 2 senetence

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Link to LISTEN

was found on THIS PAGE

got just a cornfield on 3D WaveOsscope,
no files similar at noemata,
ears still well, eyes are tired
my body needs a rest
time to go gn8

new topics

top topics

<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join