It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 383
<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
Blessed be.
I have been reading this post from the beginning and I have a feeling that the word that is needed to complete those sentences is not the words safe, loved, etc.. but the word Free.
Open, if I am correct, could you place a purple ball on the site?

Namasté

There is now a purple ball as confirmation, and the word free works now... it did not work back then, I remember trying it. Great you found out about this!

The changing and evolving clues are on one hand quite frustrating, on the other hand a reminder that whatever was dismissed earlier as not working should not be taken for granted, because it may have a proper place at a later time...

Considering that the word 'safe' also worked when it was needed, the same sentence so far has two working words... maybe there are more to come?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Go Vatel - Go!

I still think this page could be relevant. It was 2 weeks ago we got led to this (i think). So far, I reckon this hints at the code on 28.10. Apart from that why did they show us this?

If it is meant to be a distraction that would go against their message. You don't help people by deliberately leading them round in circles. Tease a bit maybe, but not deceive.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
I remember reading something about earth beginning to enter an energy ribbon soon that looked like a figure eight and now I can't find the reference to it.

Hmmm...and then there's this:
www.kheper.net...
edit on 9/7/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

I think you are referring to this:
www.sciencedaily.com...

I saw it too. Its weird the stuff that is "out there".

To save another post, a few pages back someone mentioned scale, this is the best visual and informative representation I have seen that needs no technical jargon to understand.

The Scale of The Universe.
www.newgrounds.com...

Pull slider to the left to get as small as we know, pull it to the right to get as large as we can "guess".

Doh! I remember the connection now. Its the reality video you see when you click on the picture on the main page. So I am on topic still

edit on 7/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a Homer impression

The smallest thing we know is Quantum Foam, from Einsteins's space/time theory.
edit on 7/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added Einstein reference

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

They were trying to work that all out on 379 and 380.
The next word, apparently, is yet to come?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by scotms

sry but where i have to go now ?
second : no caffeine, some white wine (selezioni musarango sauvignon bianco, italy) right now
edit on 7-9-2011 by vatel because: same procedure as last year

edit on 7-9-2011 by vatel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Thanks for looking around, LightSpeedDriver, but that isn't the one I saw. It's going to drive me bananas not being able to find it.
I also has a page that showed a series of pictures from top to bottom that showed just exactly how small we are, (and i think that is one of the pics Open is using) but I can't find that, either.
I give up!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by m83x1
When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ [....]

maybe there are 4 words (four dots in bracket)
first is safe
second is free
and now it writes 3rd soon

Is the word "soon" perhaps the actual third word?
"can you find where to be soon"

Just thinking............probably not.........

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

do not give up, have a nap and come back...
i saw that page with that too, in my backyard the things are piled but sorted by extension not by source i'll do a deepscan again to fix that, but it will take hours...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar
www.facebook.com...#!/Aeonpi

Perhaps this is related.

Open Halo.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

I meant to unlock the page - it was a shout of support. Understand the need for wine though

I think he could have a page like that buried within noemata. There are some bizarre images and text's on all the links.

Stondelion - good find.

200457 - All the best with looking at noemata. Fingers crossed because it is bugging me now. I want to know what he is saying.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _ [....]

first is safe
second is free

Good point!
That explains now why there are two working words for that sentence, so far.
And the meaning of '3rd soon'.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Perhaps the "3rd soon" is referring to a third manual? Basing off what the above sentence says about particles being conscious.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion

first is safe
second is free

Excellent, this must be leading to when the safe will open. Which I'm guessing is going to be the big reveal.

And if that's the meaning behind .[....] keep in mind there's a . outside of the brackets as well.
edit on 9/7/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

I thought that .[....] stood for .html, to be added to the word, in order to get to the page:
safe.html
free.html

Maybe not? Or it will have another meaning soon?
Always wondered why it's on the ghost page though.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Great to see the minds ticking again. Just a little side note. I dont think Open was really trying to run us around in cirlces. We may have done that to ourselves with the bit of ahem cheating we did in the beginning. I think we found some things faster then we were suppose too as opposed to if we had followed the steps. Just my thoughts anyway.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

first is safe
second is free

Excellent, this must be leading to when the safe will open. Which I'm guessing is going to be the big reveal.

And if that's the meaning behind .[....] keep in mind there's a . outside of the brackets as well.

I thought that .[....] stood for .html, to be added to the word, in order to get to the page:
safe.html
free.html

(.html)

has JUST been added to the source page!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Are particles conscious? ....Look around you, anywhere, trace it back to the beginning. Where did all you see originally come from?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you can't have patience for this, you won't be able to for that.

All but who knows?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by buddhatrance

first is safe
second is free

safe.html
free.html

(.html)

has JUST been added to the source page!

That was to give oct282011.com...
The number before the .html is Pi

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Interesting, how did you come across this site? and i googled some numbers and i couldnt find anything on them

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by scapers2u

It's a claimed alternate ending date to the Mayan Calendar, likely based on the work of Carl Calleman and Ian Xel Lungold. Not sure how Grower found it to begin with.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Im a bit confused I think.

We thought the word was safe but it not, it's free?

Does free replace all the spaces or

first is safe
second is free
third....coming soon?

One word for all or 4 different words?

top topics

<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join