It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 387
<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Yes, but I couldn't even begin to guess how far back...maybe 372ish?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Geez, I just get off work, and all you guys are going to bed?

@vatel, I was crackin up at you and your hidden source.

Well, I've been able to follow on mobile all day, but my browsing is limited, so I'm transferring all the links to the PC that you guys found today. I can't even view source code on it.

Good work guys, I have a few theories, but was kinda busy and didn't comment.

First off, I am going to watch that /reality.html video. Then, I have a few thing to follow up on.

Off I go....

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Funny you should say that. Whenever I want a parking space I visualise a white line going out to a parallel universe where the parking space, exactly where I want it, exists. I always get the space. Never really told anyone about this as thought it was a bit nutty!!!

Also to share tried manual 2 last night and hard to do it and stay away from the usual practice I do so decided to just let go of it and try another time. I turned over to go to sleep and bam! the whole side of my room was visible through my closed eyes. The room was dark but I could see it in a very dim light, not all dark as it is with eyes open. The excitement of it happening snapped me out of it! Will keep at it though.

I went on to have very strange and vivid dreams. One where a russian scientist was explaining something about a planet heading this way. It appeared to be quite barren now but they knew a lot about who lived there and what it was. The information in the dream was very detailed and technical and of course I can't remember any of that now. Though my waking self thought immediately of Nibiru and annunaki stories etc, in the dream it felt to be more about maybe elenin (absolutely don't want to start the elenin debate here!!) I recall him saying they are saying all sorts of things about this but we know it is a planet and not anything else. It didn't feel doom laden or anything like that just factual and natural. Not saying either that this dream felt predictive in any way (I've had those and they feel very different) just that it was interesting to have such a vivid dream after doing the manual.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Since posts get buried so quickly here I thought I'd resurrect the collective knowledge (mostly avatar22 of course) for what the code(s) at the bottom mean thus far.

Originally posted by stonedlion
Using the same logic as before

//||(//_[\\])

====

2+2(√(2*2)(2))

4(2(2))

I've made a couple of assumptions here so this needs verification. Namely assuming _ means square root and [\\] is simply 2.
edit on 9/7/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by avatar22
What's missing from MiRoR this time? r
What if the 2nd part of this says...
(8184)Take the time (4)for (1)one (2)to (3)[c]see (1234321)reflect (r)our story

Just some random thoughts on the first half:

**//\\||--_

No idea. Avatar thinks it may mean "2" but it's hard to calculate without knowing what "--" means

T

Likely being used to reference Time. If it's a symbol it could mean a Period of time or even the Tesla unit used in physics... or it's just plain or T.

():11:00:00:00.006

11 days 0.006 seconds

//||(//\\_[\\])

Binary code that relates to "key"

Originally posted by avatar22
Ok, I could be WAY OFF here, but let me see if I can lay out what I'm thinking...
**//\\ll--_
2=2x2+2-2√
2 equals the root of 4

T
time
()11:00:00:00.006
11days

//ll(//\\_[\\])
4(4)
4 times 4

key

"take the time"
(4)for
(1)one
(2)to
(3)[c]see

the pyramid

MiRoR
mirror missing r
our

story

"Two equals the root of four
Time is eleven days
Four times four's the key
Take the time
For one to see
The pyramid mirrors
Our story"

Still doesn't quite feel right, but maybe in the right direction at least???

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Since posts get buried so quickly here I thought I'd resurrect the collective knowledge (mostly avatar22 of course) for what the code(s) at the bottom mean thus far.

//||(//_[\]) How can _ be sq. root here? [] should also be another operand. Why else add them?

2+2(√(2*2)(2))

4(2(2))

I've made a couple of assumptions here so this needs verification. Namely assuming _ means square root and [\] is simply 2.

**//\||--_ And not mean sq. root here? What do the dashes signify?

No idea. Avatar thinks it may mean "2" but it's hard to calculate without knowing what "--" means

T

Likely being used to reference Time. If it's a symbol it could mean a Period of time or even the Tesla unit used in physics... or it's just plain or T.

():11:00:00:00.006
11 days 0.006 seconds Kinda good with that, but why the (): prefix?

Binary code that relates to "key"

**//\ll--_
2=2x2+2-2√
2 equals the root of 4 That's nothing mysterious. Methinks incorrect.

//ll(//\_[\]) Quite a few operations going on in there....

Still doesn't quite feel right, but maybe in the right direction at least??? Yes, Open just added in three new operations. Mainly the _, --, and [].

Thanks for the recap, I was going to go back and dig that back out, as I wanted to work on that a bit with scratch paper.

ETA: Resized my thoughts above. Maybe Open will give us a hint in the source code?
edit on 9/7/11 by Druid42 because: added ETA.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

T
time
()11:00:00:00.006
11days

Although it the T probably does stand for 'time,' here is another option to consider...

T = Transpose
Alter, reverse, interchange... move things into another place/order.
Algebraically speaking, reversing a term's sign (by moving from one side of the equation to the other) to maintain equality.

Like I said, I'm probably way off (After transpose, my second thought was 'tensor,' time being my third thought), but it's something else to consider, another option to explore, if anyone is feeling stuck.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Did anyone notice yet that the word MiRoR at the bottom is mispelled.?

Mirror

MiRoR is most likely an acronym for something.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Can some post the link where /||\/||||\\| ///\\\_ /\\(\\)| /\|/ =9351? I need to reference that.

This part **//\\||--_ means 2=something, but it should help to derive what //||(//\\_[\\]) means.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozimundis
Hey, made this account soley for this thread, so go easy

I've been following this since about page 14, but staying outta the way. Though this whole thing has got me seriously intrested..
I am very hesitent about adding this, as I don't wanna disturb the flow you all have going here

I'm only mentioning this as there have been quite a lot of "visual" based clues.
And both the manual's have refrence to useing one's eyes..

I might be clutching at straw's here, but has anyone else tried zooming out on the pi page, I'm not 100% sure, but I think there may be an image in the way the numbers line up, a little like magic eye images?
Unfortunetly I was never any good at them, so I can't be sure.. something stand's out to me anyway.

Also it is just a hunch.

Might also have something to do with the name of the galaxy image ("Cant quite seem to "...".png" (see?))

I zoomed out as far as I could and yes, I do see patterns. I used paint to roughly sketch the patterns I see.....their repeating;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c05732f83e7.png[/atsimg]

No two that I can see are exactly alike. Probably a wild goose chase and I'm sure any large area of text will have some sort of pattern to it but it is kind of weird.
edit on 7-9-2011 by EdSurly because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2011 by EdSurly because: gramatical corrections

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EdSurly

I don't know if it matters but I have a 24" monitor and I run my resolution at 1920x1200. I could not get nearly all the numbers on screen at once. In fact my computer slowed to a crawl the farther out I zoomed. I though Firefox crashed a time or two but it pulled through!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EdSurly

Good find...another link to PI. Open seems to be using it as a current theme.

Any ideas what they are?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm stumped for now. Headed to bed.

Pondering......

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity

That's a nice observation cing.

So one of our missing operands is pi? Or perhaps to square instead of root? Avatar will be up in the morning to check on that....I'll bet brackets mean to square a number. [2]=two squared? --=pi?

me, I'm useless after a 9 hr shift and TMI to sort out. It was a productive day.

edit on 9/7/11 by Druid42 because: added a new thought before my brain completely reboots.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Did anyone find the hidden image in the pi.html page???

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
"What is pi?"

Everything there is, everything there was, everything there will be.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Since PI and the movie Contact have both been brought up I thought this quote from the PI page of Wikipedia was interesting.

"In Carl Sagan's novel Contact, π played a key role in the story. The novel suggested that there was a message buried deep within the digits of π placed there by the creator of the universe.[115] This part of the story was omitted from the film adaptation of the novel."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
New one in source oct282011.com... :

No matter what happens, please know, that through this, the people who have experienced wonders they believed where only possible in imagination, I have found true hope in everything, through you. Your love and support and determination has lightened my life and has made me proud. The biggest quiz of humanity is just around the corner, and I promise, regardless of what that is, you won't be alone.

-open

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hi friends

If it's not a puzzle...is it a message?

oct282011.com...

I opened the safe using the LEET Speach. CODE: 1337
oct282011.com/thesafe/1337.html

I felt the need to reply to this thread because I have been working on something for the last 2 years and this is just too strange when I found this oct28 website and this thread:

How I see it;

The mystery of Babylon: Revelation 18

To build babel you would need:

BRICKS (1); We are the BRICKS - why not stones? because bricks are all the same, no uniqueness or individuality unlike stone/rocks that are rough and jagged (1) ONE > so they have to 1st make us all equal > the same

&

MORTAR (0); The thing that binds us > That would be the MATRIX, money, internet, materialism (0) ZERO < this is the illusion, we are suppose to be like puzzle pieces,unique, yet interlocking without the need of mortar, but we are not, we are bricks; all the same connected with the cement that binds us

Our tower of Babel built with:

you get the idea.

I'm just trying to help out here. Hope it helps.
Cheers

Poem:

We want a new tower of Babel
made with bricks fashioned all the same
not stones that are unique and different
so that everyone will be the same

The motar, our money that binds us
an idol that represents everything we are
A secular utopia that doesn’t recognize G-d
won’t reach heaven, it is too far

(I do not know who the author is.
+Rep to the author anyways!)

edit on 8-9-2011 by MathMax because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by MathMax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
are we already on step five ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43d286165efd.png[/atsimg]

iam doing screens from now on bcz the text mentioned above :

No matter what happens, please know, that through this, the people who have experienced wonders they believed where only possible in imagination, I have found true hope in everything, through you. Your love and support and determination has lightened my life and has made me proud. The biggest quiz of humanity is just around the corner, and I promise, regardless of what that is, you won't be alone.

-open

was gone some mins later.... a glitch ???
edit on 8-9-2011 by vatel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 384  385  386    388  389  390 >>

join