It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Why thanks :-)

I have been very busy as of late and thus not had much time to check back here and rattle my brain... I did have some really strange dreams last night as well, very vivid and detailed, though my dreams honestly always are.

Earlier today I was reading a little bit more about the law of one (not many people know of it) and I had an epiphany regarding 10/28. The website refers consistently to the things I mentioned above and I feel as though this all somehow has something to do with the "harvest"

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by davewr25
Ok apparently that poll I was speaking of in my last post was only temporary. I refreshed and it became ghost. I opened the page and the pioneers was a link. Upon clicking, it brought me to a poll in which I was asked to pick a number 1-10. That page is gone before I could pick. Has anyone else gotten this?

Hello, dave, welcome back

There was an active poll earlier today "Step-Choose 1-10". It may be that the poll is now closed. Let me check..some have been having problems with the site today.

I will post what I find to this as an Edit.

Edit: The page is still showing for me. Since I have already voted, I'm not able to see if it's stll accepting votes or note. Here is the direct link to poll. I wish I could have been of more help.
edit on 9/3/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Why thanks :-)

I have been very busy as of late and thus not had much time to check back here and rattle my brain... I did have some really strange dreams last night as well, very vivid and detailed, though my dreams honestly always are.

Earlier today I was reading a little bit more about the law of one (not many people know of it) and I had an epiphany regarding 10/28. The website refers consistently to the things I mentioned above and I feel as though this all somehow has something to do with the "harvest"

Love to hear more about your epiphany and this law of one... I think I've heard of it before, but that's as far as my mind will go right now....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I am glad you are able to rejoin us.

I ran across "The Law of One" while researching a post many pages ago. I haven't had time to read more so I know only the outline. Look above you to Fraam's post. Are your thoughts similar?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Off Topic

Avatar, what an impressive mind you have! Thank you for figuring out the slash codes; that was immensely helpful.

You, JourPolaire, and onehuman have given me much to ponder...thank you for that

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Does anyone else feel this may have something to do with the law of one? Two choices, positive or negative. October 28th may be the harvest, maybe for positive density it is the beginning, but for negative density it is the end, thus the b----e thing followed by a question mark... As if to say which will it be?

Open seems to be focused on connections with a universal whole, as well as your inner self. Also a key point seems to be understanding that the physical reality in which we live has infinite possibilities.

Anyways, Anybody seen this poll that's been added or am I late on this?
edit on 3-9-2011 by davewr25 because: (no reason given)

Interesting, now that you mention it, some principles of the Law of One are there, and October 28th may be the harvest (in a 1981 session, Ra said "approximately thirty of your years"). But I wouldn't see it as beginning for positive density and the end for negative density. It's just a different learning path (and a longer path back to Source for the negative ones), but not the end of the journey.

That is, if "e" means "end", in which case I don't believe it relates to the harvest. If we are talking about options and separate paths upon harvest, then yes there will be a parting of ways (maybe the sentence at the bottom of the page?).

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Off Topic

Avatar, what an impressive mind you have! Thank you for figuring out the slash codes; that was immensely helpful.

You, JourPolaire, and onehuman have given me much to ponder...thank you for that

Thanks. I'm not sure how to take everything today... Here at ATS I have never been much more than a lurker with an occasional question for the "experts". Today everyone has made me feel like one of these so-called "experts" and it's kind of overwhelming. I did nothing special really. Just wrote out the slashes and such, my eye happened to catch the pattern.
Though I'm honestly enjoying this experience, I worry that it could be a negative effect here, to me personally. You see, I'm a Gemini myself. We tend to be somewhat self-centered any way, and any time someone strokes our ego it can get out of hand. I keep trying to step back from time to time to keep my self from losing balance...
Does that make sense, or did it end up sounding egotistical in and of itself?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
I did nothing special really. Just wrote out the slashes and such, my eye happened to catch the pattern.
Though I'm honestly enjoying this experience, I worry that it could be a negative effect here, to me personally. You see, I'm a Gemini myself. We tend to be somewhat self-centered any way, and any time someone strokes our ego it can get out of hand. I keep trying to step back from time to time to keep my self from losing balance...

Not egotistical at all. There is a difference between having one's ego stroked and being given credit for a job well done. You allowed us to move forward by solving that clue...that is a positive; a negative cannot exist with a positive, yes?

Now, put that strong mind to work on some of these other clues...lol

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I can't believe it's past 4 a.m for me...

I was thinking about 1234)* --- *(4321

I thought the following:
color purple = a mix of blue and red
manual with the two people one blue and one red
1234) one individual
(4321 second individual
they both mirror each other, are a reflection of Self
* --- * = eye gazing, where the two * represent the eyes in the face
--- = EYE, a word that can be read in both directions, from both individuals

... tried eye.html but it gave me a ghost page...
not sure if this could lead somewhere though...

OK, going to sleep now!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Believe me I'm trying! LOL
But, my mind is fried from the day, and I have to end this for the night.
I'm sure I will have more dreams tonight. I truly feel all my dreams this week have helped in MY path along this mystery. Don't know if they've opened anyone else's eyes, but then most dreams are very personal aren't they?

Good night everyone! Keep it up, we are making amazing discoveries every day now!
(Selfish side-note- I hope there aren't 20 pages to read through when I get back in the morning! lol)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You guys figured out the slash codes?!!?

The law of one refers to exactly what he is saying... Ugh... Its incredibly hard to explain, and I have yet to find a reasonable synopsis that accurately sums up in many fewer words what exactly the law of one really means. Due to my somewhat limited understanding of the subject, I wish not to innaccurately depict or describe it, but I can recommend a thread that I had stumbled upon which actually turned me on to the actual idea.

I'm on an iPhone so I can't link to the thread, but about two years ago there was a member here by the name of hidden_hand. Though I'm not exactly sure I believe everything he says, a lot of it seems to make sense. Even if you don't believe it, it really helps change your perspective of things actually even more so than the teachings of ra. Search for his name, read his posts and his posts only as he addresses the questions asked to him via quotations. It is hard to understand at times, but I promise it will be worth your time if you into the idea of understanding outside of the rules of science what exactly makes this world/universe/life tick.

If for some reason you are not enthused by that thread, even more complicated to understand, "the ra channelings" will also go into details about this law of one. Whether the methods or full ideologies sit with you is entirely up to the individual because it's a lot of information and a lot of understanding that everything we have been taught may not be real. I encountered it at two different times in my life: once when I thought it was complete ridiculous garbage, and once when it quite literally found me when I was looking for the answers.

In short, if those things do not accurately arouse your interest, I suppose Wikipedia may have an abridged understanding, but I haven't checked. Lol.

I highly recommend the hidden_hand posts if anything though.

Does anyone here have a somewhat adequate understanding of these things so they can possibly try to relate them to this 10/28 site?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance
OK, going to sleep now!

Good night, buddha, rest well

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You guys figured out the slash codes?!!?

No..Avatar (look up) figured out the slash codes

Give me a moment, dave, and I'll see if I can find her post.

EDIT:

On page 251..this

On page 252..this

I'm sorry...that was much longer than a moment.
edit on 9/3/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Ahh someone who knows what I mean! (no offense to anyone else, just as I had said, few people have read into these things)

Yea I guess I have to agree with you about the harvest at least as far as the b__e thing... I still believe that has to somehow stand for beginning and end though.

I am glad that someone else does see the principles of the law of one present in this whole thing which was actually moreso the epiphany and idea I was driving at because this whole 10/28 website is littered with them. It's unmistakable IMO. Again I could be wrong, but it's a gut feeling. The website as well as the law of one stated that gut feelings are to be followed, and intuition usually is not wrong.

Goodnight to you though!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Thank you! I am always posting from my iPhone cuz I technically don't really have a computer so looking back through the thread would take me ages :-(

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The website (BE picture) has updated again...

Now we have (what appears to be) a representation of both linear and cyclical time...

edit on 3-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Off Topic

Thanks. I'm not sure how to take everything today... Here at ATS I have never been much more than a lurker with an occasional question for the "experts". Today everyone has made me feel like one of these so-called "experts" and it's kind of overwhelming. I did nothing special really. Just wrote out the slashes and such, my eye happened to catch the pattern.

Pshaw. Leos are the worst. It's your dual-nature that let's you second guess. You're fine, and DESERVE a pat on the back. You achieved what we weren't able to do. I personally was thinking ASCII codes, and stacking them to make a picture of a house. That's why we need everyone's input. You helped us back on track.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I'm a Leo :-( are you saying I'm the worst? Lol.

Although I do tend to second guess myself a lot.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

Yes, we were talking about the 'Wheel of Time' before...

And now, here it is.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by cingularity

Yes, we were talking about the 'Wheel of Time' before...

And now, here it is.

Is open directing us, or are we directing him?

Or is he trying to demonstrate we make our own realities...

new topics

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join