It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Except it's more complicated with everything else actually maybe it isn't really similar

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Oh Mo, I do truly believe a HUGE wakeup call is on the way and it is not a matter of if, it is definitely a When. We know the clock it ticking. We know the populace are getting restless, and we know more people are looking UP.

I am still a believer in the fact that what you believe will be. I believe I will kiss the unicorn as Tall has put it. Others? Well, they seem to be stuck in the doom and gloom so probably for them that is what it shall be

link   
reply to post by onehuman

The GPS coordinates ended here: E.html

link   
Hi everyone!

I am still on page 288, have been trying to catch up for days, always about 30 pages behind... I haven't posted for the past few days because as I keep climbing my way up through the pages, I find that someone else has already shared a very similar thought, so I just silently agree.

This time, I decided to jump in with a thought that just came to me, without waiting to see if someone already posted it (and if so, I apologize for the repeat...), so I can be more active within the group.

OK... on the main page, Open says:

Speak to open, when it's time
4666190962(love)

As wee know, that is the millisecond counter to 10/28, which at some point (soon) will be down to 4092333735, which is his phone number.

Could this be a clue to call (speak to open) when the counter is on or past that number (at that point it's the right time)? Maybe he will have a new message on the answering machine, another clue or step to take?

Quick notes to
Avatar22 --- My hat off to you for cracking out that code... amazing!!!!!

InnerSilenc3 --- I have been thinking the same, especially after seeing that Illuminati card, about blue beam/fake alien invasion, and that the eye gazing exercise may have been given to know and discern who's who, since the eyes are the window to the soul. That is, real humans/fake humans, organic life/synthetic life, etc. And I took the third green dot to be given by Open because of this part of your post.

I think that card still needs some investigation, the image name was "find.png".

I keep thinking about D4rk Kn1ght... (not that Open is him, the event)

Now back to reading and catching up...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yeah october 28 seems to be it it is what started this thread in the first place

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

That was one place they ended, but we had actually places on google to look as well, That is how we found the tree with the shoes and the trees with the ME and the guy sitting by the fire. I would like to look at those again myself.

Thanks for taking the time to trow that back in though

edit on 3/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Where did the picture of the man sitting by the fire come from?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Im pretty sure JourPolaire found it but I may be wrong. This thread is a animal and so hard to recall the facts sometimes! Let us see if they present the links again soon, I do believe we were back around the 170 or so pages when this came about.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I was starting to get the idea that if it was from open the man was open himself or someone he knew probably not

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelighter
Well, anyway, on the page Open says "Speak to open, when it's time".

Now it is time for me. Tomorrow I have to go into hospital for a few days, and then I'm going on vacation for 1 month in a remote area with no internet.

I only have a couple more hours I can putz around on this thread, so I request Open to give me some kind of update/sign on the page before I leave.

He probably doesn't remember what my essentially final conclusion/theory was, so I'll recap it.

He believes in some kind of theories surrounding Oct 28th. Something quite like in the quickening video, something like the Calleman theories. If we become together as one before that date, it will ease our transition into a new era. The purpose of the eye gazing is to become closer (to oneness) with another person. All the riddles/puzzles are mostly fluff, something to get people interested, especially those who would not normally pay attention if he just came on ATS in the grey area and started a thread saying "I believe X about Oct 28th, and this is what you should do.". However, they do also serve a purpose of bringing those working on them closer together.

Hey, Light, here's a theory: He said speak. There's that number in the source: (409)233-3735. I found THIS. Gonna miss ya friend, btw, you've contributed a lot of good ideas. Good luck in the hospital.

I just called it, morse code, then left a message from me for you. Something on the main page, for Lighter. Maybe you should call personally?

Open, how about this: Got any pics of a light bulb handy?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
Well, you can get off the 'close the thread' train..ha..because unless the mods do it, it isn't happening.
A second thread would simply be closed and everyone pointed to this one.
If that makes anyone angry or frustrated with me, so be it.

Muaaahahhaha. You go OP. I committed to the end of this when you decided to not to close it the first time. Behind you 100%. Personally, I'm pleased as pie it stays the way it is.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

That was me. The picture of the man sitting by the fire and the tree of shoes should be disregarded; they're irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I wonder if this has something to do with this vid
C'mon, there are no coincidences remember?

OMG, did THEY make that happen??
edit on 3-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by Molimo

That was me. The picture of the man sitting by the fire and the tree of shoes should be disregarded; they're irrelevant.

Just curious, you know this How? The fact they are irrelevant too you, in general, or totally? Last I recall nothing was a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If nothing is a coincidence we could have ignored or missed some important things

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by Molimo

Just curious, you know this How? The fact they are irrelevant too you, in general, or totally? Last I recall nothing was a coincidence.

to be fair i found the tree with the shoes and it was a fair distance from where open marked on the map, so it probably is irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Ok, let's see if I can gather my thoughts....

Colgate- I think the mention about the floride and the pineal gland may be on to something. It's an aspect of the vid that has not been mentioned yet....

I agree with keeping this thread... way to confusing at times as it is, wouldn't want to throw it off course.

TheLighter- Good Luck and Blessings to you. You will be missed. Hopefully someone can message you what we find (if we reach the end before your return that is LOL)

During my nap time (ugh, makes me sound like a 5 year old!) the number 5 kept popping up. My dreams were completely centered on this thread, and though I can't remember now what was said exactly, I do know that 5 was frequent and 3 was mentioned several times. Neither of these are numbers we have looked into yet....

I'm sure I've had more interesting thoughts in the last hour, but they have been lost in the pages of oct28......

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I think it was Tall that found the tree picture...

You know, I think I dropped the ball on this one and only saved the coordinates that took us to M and E...

48.893615,-116.938477 (m)

45.79343073866276, -116.81343734264374 (e)

Weren't we in Russia at one point too?

This thread has scrambled my brain

edit on 3-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
That doesnt exactly fit the full circle bill though. I mean that still remains somewhat linear yes? If there was no time, there would be no line to follow In case my circle thought was confusing, I only meant beginning and end are both the same thing really. It just Is what IT is. like life death, rebirth etc.

Right. I don't think he meant it in a linear way.
What if, rather than "beginning" and "end", the letters are to be read as "BE", to be in an expanded state. The letters are far apart to symbolize the expansion, that we will soon discover that we are much more than we are led to believe...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Fluoride blocks the pineal gland i think so that means no third eye the reason why most people aren't waking up (or at least a few years ago things might be changing) is the fluoride and pretty much every other chemically treated food drink beauty and hygiene products

new topics

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join