It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Maybe they could be initials but that could lead to a lot of things

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I was thinking that as well, buddha (I like the way you think
)...

I even tried be.html... ghost.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Oh yeah, and as to the B________E meaning this is your option... Will you choose to be part of the beginning or the end? I really like this thought! Fits really well, and though it brings up MORE questions, it's somewhat calming as well. Do I make the change? Or fall victim to the change? I for one have never been a willing victim!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Looking at (1234)*_ _ _*(4321) and Avatars drawing of a clock got me thinking about duality, mirror images and the non-locality of electron spin. So if you fold things together like space in a wormhole you would get 8642. And the :

B__________________E

reminds me of ourobos and Xeno's paradox where if you keep measuring the distance every time you get halfway between start and finish you"ll never arrive at the finish line. ( sort of like these puzzles and clues Open keeps hitting us with. )

Now there's something in the back of my mind about the Golden Ratio and spirals at a half way point or a ratio of 50-50 but it just won't come to the forefront of my memory.

Does anyone get any kind of intuition from this?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Maybe they could be initials but that could lead to a lot of things

I doubt they are initials, I meant the letters to form the verb "to be". Though that may very well not be the case either.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

Right. I don't think he meant it in a linear way.
What if, rather than "beginning" and "end", the letters are to be read as "BE", to be in an expanded state. The letters are far apart to symbolize the expansion, that we will soon discover that we are much more than we are led to believe...

It reminds me of a test. You're given a picture, and the ? at the bottom means what is your answer. Didn't that picture appear after he updated the page title to Step One?

The letters are barely visible, the line is thick and prominent. Sort of like a line graph with no scale on it. Linear time. I like your take on we should just BE. However, the scale of the picture seems out of whack somehow. Why make it 333x333, why make the letters small, when you have all that room to play with?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

I was thinking that as well, buddha (I like the way you think
)...

I even tried be.html... ghost.

Thank you JourPolaire, just trying to think in all possible directions, though the brain is fried at the moment, really late at night for me... more and more pages to catch up with, tomorrow morning!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by onehuman

I think it was Tall that found the tree picture...

You know, I think I dropped the ball on this one and only saved the coordinates that took us to M and E...

48.893615,-116.938477 (m)

45.79343073866276, -116.81343734264374 (e)

Weren't we in Russia at one point too?

This thread has scrambled my brain

edit on 3-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

Those are pretty specific coordinates: Almost the same longitude, only a few degrees off latitude. Usually GPS only runs to 3 decimal places. Did we zoom on that close?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

My first post was to provide a safe code (1324) I stumbled across.

Using the GPS coordinates and Google Maps we found that the road, route 180, next to the place marker on Google Maps was infact a code ((0180) as well.

Open had actively been following our forum discussion at the time and was changing the text on 0180 to aid us in being able to find the next step. The code's page was initially GPS coordinates, but when Open concluded that we needed a nudge he added additional info. At one point the text said something along the lines of "Look Closely". From that I had the idea to use Google Map's first-person view mode (the orange guy) and since Google has yet to take pictures of the area all you'll get when you drag the orange guy around are pictures people have taken and geotagged. That is that lead us to the images of a guy sitting by the fire and tree of shoes.

Open saw that we still weren't getting it so he changed the message on 0180 again to what it's presently displaying. The "clue" he wanted derived was that the road's path was shaped like an M; this lead us to M.html. Which then gave us more GPS coordinates and using the same logic we were able to make out an E and thus E.html.

All of that resulted in a message of "You, are me."

Hope that clears things up for you. It's certainly possible that theres more to be developed, but as it stands right now, I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I think i will go now i stayed up last night don't think i will do it twice in a row

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Yes, the coordinates on that one were on Route M180 in Rossiya.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by buddhatrance

Right. I don't think he meant it in a linear way.
What if, rather than "beginning" and "end", the letters are to be read as "BE", to be in an expanded state. The letters are far apart to symbolize the expansion, that we will soon discover that we are much more than we are led to believe...

It reminds me of a test. You're given a picture, and the ? at the bottom means what is your answer. Didn't that picture appear after he updated the page title to Step One?

The letters are barely visible, the line is thick and prominent. Sort of like a line graph with no scale on it. Linear time. I like your take on we should just BE. However, the scale of the picture seems out of whack somehow. Why make it 333x333, why make the letters small, when you have all that room to play with?

Yes, the picture appeared after the page title upgrade. It could very well mean linear time, it's just that given that his clues are always well hidden or in codes, maybe making the scale of the pic out of whack, and the small letters, is part of hiding things in plain sight. Maybe, I could be wrong.
edit on 3-9-2011 by buddhatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Oh, we were all over those, Dru!

Before we found the letters, we were looking for anything and everything under the sun, so Open had to nudge us in the right direction.

It did feel like it ended abruptly, though.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Doing a little backtrack here...please bare with me

The dancing 4 could be related to this clue given by the 1964 code. Now look at Level 3. "If you stay where you are, you’ll run into yourself". Does that sound familiar? "Wait there, and you'll be _ " (in an earlier post I speculated that the meaning of "_" is "light" from the light_put-in wording). This also ties in with the Zeppelin song.
I'm more and more inclined to think this is about parallel universes/timelines converging at one point (oct28? maybe). George Kavassilas has an interesting theory about timelines saying that although there are many timelines they all diverge and converge to one main timeline which is based on the universal zero point (All Is One, All Is Equal). According to Level 3 all these timelines coexist in the NOW. Some people reported strange experiences with eye gazing. Could it be because they peeked inside a parallel/different version of themselves?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Does anyone else feel this may have something to do with the law of one? Two choices, positive or negative. October 28th may be the harvest, maybe for positive density it is the beginning, but for negative density it is the end, thus the b----e thing followed by a question mark... As if to say which will it be?

Open seems to be focused on connections with a universal whole, as well as your inner self. Also a key point seems to be understanding that the physical reality in which we live has infinite possibilities.

Anyways, Anybody seen this poll that's been added or am I late on this?
edit on 3-9-2011 by davewr25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ok apparently that poll I was speaking of in my last post was only temporary. I refreshed and it became ghost. I opened the page and the pioneers was a link. Upon clicking, it brought me to a poll in which I was asked to pick a number 1-10. That page is gone before I could pick. Has anyone else gotten this?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by davewr25
Ok apparently that poll I was speaking of in my last post was only temporary. I refreshed and it became ghost. I opened the page and the pioneers was a link. Upon clicking, it brought me to a poll in which I was asked to pick a number 1-10. That page is gone before I could pick. Has anyone else gotten this?

Hello, dave, welcome back

There was an active poll earlier today "Step-Choose 1-10". It may be that the poll is now closed. Let me check..some have been having problems with the site today.

I will post what I find to this as an Edit.

Edit: The page is still showing for me. Since I have already voted, I'm not able to see if it's stll accepting votes or note. Here is the direct link to poll. I wish I could have been of more help.
edit on 9/3/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by davewr25

Still available for me. People have been having on and off issues with the website all day; likely as a result of the server change.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by davewr25

Poll link still works fine here, it jsut tells me (correctly) that I have already voted. If you clear the cookie it might let you vote again, I think I saw someone mention that.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by davewr25

Yah, all the page updating is wrecking havoc of the browser cache. Simply try clearing out your browser's cache, then reloading the page. Open also does a lot of updating, so be /patient/, and it'll load back up. Right now, the poll is down/removed.

ETA: and now the dscr.jpg is missing too. Back to the way things were for me earlier. Gonna check some things on my end.
ETA2: TNT, that link goes ghost for me now.

edit on 9/3/11 by Druid42 because: added the ETA.

edit on 9/3/11 by Druid42 because: added ETA2:

new topics

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join