It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE
WAR!!! lol

For me I'm giving this topic the benefit of the doubt although my patience is getting pretty thin...like the ozone layer. One more vague theory or answer and I'll shoot someone (kidding lol)

Just a question though...people are putting they're theories around here but who gets to say that we are on the right track.

I mean until Open confirms something or a piece of theory is on the right track, we'll just go around in circles. AND NO, A BUTTON ON 0CT282011 WILL NOT DO as a sign...coz that can mean anything.

Just saying...will we float around ideas until oct28? A system has to be in place to acknowledge if we are going on the right track...AND NO, A BUTTON WILL NOT DO...

: )

IQ, I do thank you for joining, but you can't make demands. Yes, we had been going around in circles, the site even went black, inverse colors, mostly because of me. The flame went out. I realized then where this was going, and in good faith, I asked him to turn it white again. He did. The flame is still burning. That is a good sign. I even asked him tonight for another st2, and he agreed. The button you are referring to is an act of faith. It seems to me that even though he added one at my request, his faith in us is small.

We shouldn't be reliant upon Open to direct us. Personally, I see no reason to ask him for anything else at this point, because we have tons of clues to work upon. We need to understand what we have before us before we ask anything else.

I personally feel that when we have our train going, the second st2 will grow. If we do good enough, we'll get a third. We are so far from that. Why can't we simply come together? What is the resilience to unity?

There are questions I can't answer. Yet.

We need to work together. Yes, we do.

I beg to differ...sorry. I CAN make demands. I CAN be and say whatever that is related to the topic. No one can tell me otherwise unless I break ATS rules. Open is just the messenger, he doesn't own the message. It's up to Open or whoever who created the site to say yes or no to my demands and no one else.

I CAN say all of this is BS and I CAN say there's something to it. I don't know if Open is playing with us or not. It is only YOUR opinion that he is not playing with us. Should I take Open's word that he is sincere. That is for ME to decide. Should I take YOUR word that he is sincere. That's for me to find out. Should I speculate that Open and YOU are in cohorts? Yes, I believe I have that right.

I'm putting my two cents out there, it may or may not be in line with YOU or Open's train of thought/process, but I'll still put it out there. Not for Open, but for the others here to see and evaluate.

So...

A system has to be in place Open...And NO, A BUTTON WILL NOT DO.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

You are absolutely correct. I've said it before, without an audience Open has nothing.
'We' might not be in on the info, but when oct 28 comes, we'll know what happened,
or we won't. Makes no difference to me at all.

Why discuss that you know what's to be expected? You should either say nothing
or tell what you mean. The riddles are getting boring, the paths are thin, and results
are not in sight.

Some want to be the gatekeeper, I'd like to become one of those who peek through the
keyhole and then decide whether or not to open the door... or go around it

I don't think I'm negative at all, it's all a matter of perception (eh! perception). I'm getting
a bit annoyed by the new age, spiritual thingy. If that turns out to be what this is about I
can understand why no riddle has a solution.... hint hint!

Oh and I do not have anything against druid42, I don't like his way of communicating.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Druid42

Not sure where to start. You, of all people, accuse me for derailing this thread?
Are you even serious. Somehow you have gotten the idea that you are the one
that should lead this thread. You are doing a poor job.
You do NOT represent me. You represent those that think like you, all others
are 'clueless' in your eyes.

Loyalty... dear mother of peanuts... really? Man lower your flags.
Blah blah blah... it's all about you isn't it. And please, PLEASE, for the love
of humanity stop giving out points as if the mean ANYTHING to anyone.

You are not my master, teacher, leader or representative, so you points
mean nothing. You are delusional, yes. In a way that you have lost touch
with reality. I'm sorry for that.

You ask questions, so I'm obligated to answer them. I speak in the "WE" form as a representative of a participating member of this thread. I have no authority here, Grower is the OP, yet she's sleeping now, and will be back in the morning. I am posting honorably, and would prefer to discuss the clues, yet I am overwhelmed by people who are questioning my sincere intent. This is being recorded, and saved, so the record will speak for itself when other people, when they arise from their slumber, read this. I tried to shut this down many pages ago, yet Grower said she needed me, so I am honor bound to continue this, to it's conclusion. Do you understand what loyalty means?

Delusional? Hmm. That means not being able to see reality as others do. I think I've tried to get this thread back on track. That is my sole purpose. I haven't made a derogatory statement to anyone, I've been polite (within my means), and have positively responded to everyone's inquiries. You sir, have earned your second /minus point/. That's two, and this one is awarded on the basis of trying to derail a thread.

Please feel free to grab a clue and tell us what it means to you. Cingularity got his /minus point/ removed, because he clarified his statement. Can you do the same?

I'm sure others will be more lenient on you, but this thread, to be on topic, is about solving the oct282011 site, and what it is about. You now have three /minus points/. You seem to want to be a troll. You refuse to contribute anything positive.

I'll step back for a moment. Why are you so negative? If you'd like to keep the thread on topic, and contribute something positive, I'll be more than happy to hand over the reigns. If I am doing such a bad job, then you can have it, but please respect the OP and get others to contribute.

I am in no way trying to make other people think like I do. Everyone has their own opinions, for sure, but in order to solve this puzzle we need less condemnation and more contribution. If you have a thought that is on topic, please share it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Ah cool, finally fixed the records subdomain eh?

This is great! We could spill over the mind f*cking over there again! lol

I like the "negativity" you bring in, it balances the new age mumbo jumbo out...by the way, I read somewhere that if there's treasure behind the gate and there's a gatekeeper...you don't go through the gate...you go around it.

But what if there's no treasure? No gate is necessary then. No walls. Just the gatekeeper pretending to guard something of value.

Why?

Because the gatekeeper has to find meaning for himself...alone he's just a nobody. A statistic. A speck in the universe. So he goes on with his pretend games, looking for playmates who could act as knights seeking treasure.

Fun, fun, fun...then reality kicks in.

GAME OVER

Wow, IQ, you surprised me. Congratulations, you have your first /minus point/. You are rather blatant about not wanting to add anything to this thread.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

You are absolutely correct. I've said it before, without an audience Open has nothing.
'We' might not be in on the info, but when oct 28 comes, we'll know what happened,

or tell what you mean. The riddles are getting boring, the paths are thin, and results
are not in sight.

Some want to be the gatekeeper, I'd like to become one of those who peek through the

I don't think I'm negative at all, it's all a matter of perception (eh! perception). I'm getting
a bit annoyed by the new age, spiritual thingy. If that turns out to be what this is about I

Oh and I do not have anything against druid42, I don't like his way of communicating.

Yeah...it's getting pretty thin and vague already...I mean I've posted questions like what does the tourretes guy have to do with anything? And most people seem to have no idea, if they don't understand or can't explain it they just move on to another point. NOTHING IS GETTING RESOLVED.

I mean, THE DISCLAIMER for instance. Why did they take that out? Does it mean anything? Spiritually or scientifically? Or is it because Sherlock pointed out the contradictions in it.

When something is discovered the gatekeepers move the goalposts...and HEX! You're a dead giveaway! lol

I graduated summa cum laude from mind f*cking...I say the gatekeepers do their homework.

Cheers dude!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I like the "negativity" you bring in, it balances the new age mumbo jumbo out...by the way, I read somewhere that if there's treasure behind the gate and there's a gatekeeper...you don't go through the gate...you go around it.

But what if there's no treasure? No gate is necessary then. No walls. Just the gatekeeper pretending to guard something of value.

Why?

Because the gatekeeper has to find meaning for himself...alone he's just a nobody. A statistic. A speck in the universe. So he goes on with his pretend games, looking for playmates who could act as knights seeking treasure.

GAME OVER

Wow, IQ, you surprised me. Congratulations, you have your first /minus point/. You are rather blatant about not wanting to add anything to this thread.

Dude, read what I said...I said I read it somewhere...It's a theory I'm applying here. I'm agreeing with snewpers. IS AGREEING WITH SNEWPERS ON ONE POINT A CRIME?

I posted some of my theories already. I even copy furnished everyone from the record site. I'm also looking for facts on GLP. How would you know I don't want to add anything to this thread?

Weird dude, I'm busting my ass looking for clues and explanations here and you give me a minus point for sharing an idea with snewpers and INTERPRETING THAT AS ME NOT WANTING TO ADD ANYTHING TO THE THREAD.

Weird dude, just plain illogical.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunkenbuddha
reply to post by Druid42

I wish you'd be able to explain more, but I understand why. See the bold I made. That is enough to cause FEAR in anyone, and it's a survival trait to rely upon fear. It doesn't need to be that way. I think that is something that Open is trying to explain.

the fear is part of the process. You can't expect people to fall in an all-positive state of bliss just like that. You saw earlier that when people tried the gazing-exercise most of them were fearfull of it. The fear is part of your ego. The stronger the foundation of a ego overtime, the stronger will fear be. Ask a baby to do it, it will not fear because it's ego is still very young and has no strong foundation. The fear is only a temporary thing, . It passed over in my case. I don't personally belief that eye-gazing is so important. It's more important to tune the brain to the "where are things"-circuit instead of the "what are things". Gazing in an eye has a "where are things"-quality but it will trigger strange illusions (yes open, they ARE illusions, trust me). Tune the brain's radio receiver to an other preset.
We all had mystical experiences when very young. At least I remember a few.

The fear is good but not a goal an sich. It's the pain of labour in the birthgiving process. (There we go again: Egg!)
Can't start it without, but you will shake it off later. No way in my humble view that open can provide a technique without fear. Fear will tell you that you are on the right track.

PS: Open, please, make the st2 grow a bit for druid42.
edit on 2-9-2011 by drunkenbuddha because: (no reason given)

You are definitely on track. Open knows they are illusions, and that's why the duality of the cat has been a continuous theme. It's more about overcoming your fear. People afraid, or who have bad experiences with eye gazing, are naturally fearful of it. I have had eye gazing tests with my daughter, for years now, she is strong willed, but the only thing we have ever experienced is complete trust and love. However, IMO, that is a bond that is genetic, and it's not the one Open is referring to.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Excuse me? I do not want to be in controle in here. I couldn't care less.
This is Grower's thing and YOU are willing to hand over the reigns?
Really, did I just read that right?

I am here, I speak for myself - you should try that too, to solve a
puzzle on a website. Even if the site says that it's not a puzzle, it is.
You are trolling with your points, I do not get why you would even continue
using childish 'minus points'. Are you sure you were unharmed when that
car fell upon you?

I refuse to contribute anything positive? Really? Most of my posts had either
info about a clue or comments on other people's findings. I wonder what you
have contributed... besides ofcourse the intention to stop this thread (that's
positive eh?), come back with a story that somehting happened to you and
you experienced a miracle (correct?) only to spread more riddles and solve
nothing. You PRETEND that you know. You don't. You are opens puppet.

I am in no way trying to make other people think like I do. Everyone has their own opinions, for sure, but in order to solve this puzzle we need less condemnation and more contribution. If you have a thought that is on topic, please share it.

Please, please go back oh 100 pages or so and start reading again. And,
when you've done that I'll accept your apology.

I'm sure others will be more lenient on you, but this thread, to be on topic, is about solving the oct282011 site, and what it is about. You now have three /minus points/. You seem to want to be a troll. You refuse to contribute anything positive.

I'll step back for a moment. Why are you so negative? If you'd like to keep the thread on topic, and contribute something positive, I'll be more than happy to hand over the reigns. If I am doing such a bad job, then you can have it, but please respect the OP and get others to contribute.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Haha maybe we can trade minus-points. Mine all have images of Druids on
them. You have any fairies or elves?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

WAR!!! lol

For me I'm giving this topic the benefit of the doubt although my patience is getting pretty thin...like the ozone layer. One more vague theory or answer and I'll shoot someone (kidding lol)

Just a question though...people are putting they're theories around here but who gets to say that we are on the right track.

I mean until Open confirms something or a piece of theory is on the right track, we'll just go around in circles. AND NO, A BUTTON ON 0CT282011 WILL NOT DO as a sign...coz that can mean anything.

Just saying...will we float around ideas until oct28? A system has to be in place to acknowledge if we are going on the right track...AND NO, A BUTTON WILL NOT DO...

IQ, I do thank you for joining, but you can't make demands. Yes, we had been going around in circles, the site even went black, inverse colors, mostly because of me. The flame went out. I realized then where this was going, and in good faith, I asked him to turn it white again. He did. The flame is still burning. That is a good sign. I even asked him tonight for another st2, and he agreed. The button you are referring to is an act of faith. It seems to me that even though he added one at my request, his faith in us is small.

We shouldn't be reliant upon Open to direct us. Personally, I see no reason to ask him for anything else at this point, because we have tons of clues to work upon. We need to understand what we have before us before we ask anything else.

I personally feel that when we have our train going, the second st2 will grow. If we do good enough, we'll get a third. We are so far from that. Why can't we simply come together? What is the resilience to unity?

I beg to differ...sorry. I CAN make demands. I CAN be and say whatever that is related to the topic. No one can tell me otherwise unless I break ATS rules. Open is just the messenger, he doesn't own the message. It's up to Open or whoever who created the site to say yes or no to my demands and no one else.

I CAN say all of this is BS and I CAN say there's something to it. I don't know if Open is playing with us or not. It is only YOUR opinion that he is not playing with us. Should I take Open's word that he is sincere. That is for ME to decide. Should I take YOUR word that he is sincere. That's for me to find out. Should I speculate that Open and YOU are in cohorts? Yes, I believe I have that right.

I'm putting my two cents out there, it may or may not be in line with YOU or Open's train of thought/process, but I'll still put it out there. Not for Open, but for the others here to see and evaluate.

So...

So what do you suggest? What's the system you'd like to see? If a button won't work, what would you like? What are you really afraid of?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Why?

GAME OVER

Dude, read what I said...I said I read it somewhere...It's a theory I'm applying here. I'm agreeing with snewpers. IS AGREEING WITH SNEWPERS ON ONE POINT A CRIME?

I posted some of my theories already. I even copy furnished everyone from the record site. I'm also looking for facts on GLP. How would you know I don't want to add anything to this thread?

Weird dude, I'm busting my ass looking for clues and explanations here and you give me a minus point for sharing an idea with snewpers and INTERPRETING THAT AS ME NOT WANTING TO ADD ANYTHING TO THE THREAD.

Not illogical. Your banter with snewpers adds nothing to the real aspect of this thread. Please stay on topic. You stated you like his "negativity". You wish to sneak.
Solving this puzzle requires honesty, and no sneaking is permitted. You simply won't get it. You are still at 1 /minus point/. Do something to remedy that. Cingularity did. Are you reading this thread, or are you self absorbed in your own desires? Do you wish to contribute, or not? Go to GLP for drama, please. We are trying to solve a puzzle here.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Can you, anyone, please explain the significance of the points ?
Sorry, I do not understand.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

WAR!!! lol

So...

So what do you suggest? What's the system you'd like to see? If a button won't work, what would you like? What are you really afraid of?

Don't judge me bro...you don't even know me. Your interpretation of the statements I made tell you that I'm afraid of something? lol Weird...and don't give me minus or plus points either, that's a sign of lack of respect. Not just to me but to people who post here. Your an adult...let's talk adult. Man to man. Logic to logic. Specifics to specifics.

My suggestion for a system? A Q&A page like formspring. Open can take yes or no questions there.

I say, "Is my theory on this and that on the right track?"
Open would say, "No."
I say, "Did I miss anything...on the *42 page perhaps?"
Open would say, "Yes! Look further. You're getting there. If you don't believe it ask yourself why."

Something like that. It doesnt even have to be a person per person deal. We could collect the top 5 Questions we have and ask him. Others will get to see his post as well...AND TOGETHER WE CAN WORK OUT WHERE WE WENT WRONG AND WHERE WE NEED TO BE HEADED....BASED ON HIS GUIDANCE.

Is that too much to ask? And why are you suddenly acting like a jealous boyfriend all of a sudden? Acting like Open's sports agent?

Hey, we are equals here bro. You don't give or take anything away from me or the others. REMEMBER THAT.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by laeus

that's an honest question you ask there. I was wondering
about that childish thing too.

Well Druid42, here's one for you and you alone!.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Personally, i think it's not about making a bond. Do you know that all seeing eye on the dollar? Look closely. It has wrinkles like in a fingerprint. It is the eye within the flesh
The real us. The connection is already there because i believe that my inner eye is your inner eye and is opens inner eye. The creator is looking through many many peepholes. But we dont realise this. Me neither by the way.

Once i had a very strange experience but i will tell you later. I think it's important considering the peepholes.

Have a nice day. Dont be here all day. Go have a beer with your mates.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

are not in sight.

So maybe I should communicate a bit more clearly. Here are the keywords you have stated: boring, thin, not in sight, annoyed. If someone is expressing those views, I'd think they'd move along. I know I would if I felt that way. If something is not interesting to me, I simply pass over it, and find something else interesting. I also don't complain that is is boring, etc. I simply move on.

You are also speculating that this is some sort of New Age movement. The facts are that there is no solid connection to any New Age movement whatsoever. There was a tenuous link to the Church of Scientology, but only because of the eye gazing "manual". That link was accepted to not be true. A dead end.

Need I say more?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Why?

GAME OVER

Not illogical. Your banter with snewpers adds nothing to the real aspect of this thread. Please stay on topic. You stated you like his "negativity". You wish to sneak.
Solving this puzzle requires honesty, and no sneaking is permitted. You simply won't get it. You are still at 1 /minus point/. Do something to remedy that. Cingularity did. Are you reading this thread, or are you self absorbed in your own desires? Do you wish to contribute, or not? Go to GLP for drama, please. We are trying to solve a puzzle here.

"NEGATIVITY" quote unquote...it means his penchance for questioning...

Snewpers is a MEMBER of ATS right? Am I not allowed to "banter" with him? Dude, check yourself...you are really on the verge of being illogical. Our opinions are all EQUAL here.

You have no idea what I am contributing to this thread bro, you are judging me again and my efforts. Am I not allowed to look into GLP and other forums for reference?

I too am solving the "puzzle". I have my methods...you have yours. CAN WE RESPECT EACH OTHER'S METHODS? I'm extending my hand out to you...as I see it, all roads lead to rome if you are indeed going there.

Do not attack me with your points. Your being like the Vatican...attacking me because I believe the earth revolves around the sun and not the other way around.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

WAR!!! lol

So...

Don't judge me bro...you don't even know me. Your interpretation of the statements I made tell you that I'm afraid of something? lol Weird...and don't give me minus or plus points either, that's a sign of lack of respect. Not just to me but to people who post here. Your an adult...let's talk adult. Man to man. Logic to logic. Specifics to specifics.

My suggestion for a system? A Q&A page like formspring. Open can take yes or no questions there.

I say, "Is my theory on this and that on the right track?"
Open would say, "No."
I say, "Did I miss anything...on the *42 page perhaps?"
Open would say, "Yes! Look further. You're getting there. If you don't believe it ask yourself why."

Something like that. It doesnt even have to be a person per person deal. We could collect the top 5 Questions we have and ask him. Others will get to see his post as well...AND TOGETHER WE CAN WORK OUT WHERE WE WENT WRONG AND WHERE WE NEED TO BE HEADED....BASED ON HIS GUIDANCE.

Is that too much to ask? And why are you suddenly acting like a jealous boyfriend all of a sudden? Acting like Open's sports agent?

Hey, we are equals here bro. You don't give or take anything away from me or the others. REMEMBER THAT.

Finally, you get it. You are at zero /minus points/, you had your's removed with that post. You actually contributed an idea to this thread. However, the formspring was with the 8/3/11 thing, and it's not Open's ball of wax.

Also, Open is running this puzzle, not John Profitt. We can't expect the same results. I think we really need to focus as a team on the clues we have, define them, and I think the puzzle will resolve from there.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Man you are just NOT getting it...

(Give up if you must, that's what history has taught you. Still impatient,
everyone is getting it but you. There's more there. ). YOU are NOT getting it.

I said go back 100 pages, yet you only pick out words that were directed to you,
from the last 10 pages or so. That is ok, that's called manipulation and taking
stuff out of context. no problem, That's what I expected you would do.
You can twist and turn my words all you want, I don't really care. But let's not
forget who was poisoning this thread only to return with a magical experience.
Wolf, sheep, Druid?

I didn't say this is a new age thing, that's MY opinion, that doesn't
mean it is so. I said the religious mumbo and new age yumbo. What's with the
scientology crap? I never said anything about that cult, Funny you bring that
up to support your comments.

You sir, have shown your true colors, you can try and pin anything you want
on me, but that won't work. You dare to address people in this thread on what
they have discovered and investigated while you have contributed noting.

I don't mean all the goodie-goodie-points talk you seem to like, I mean bring
something to the table that gets us a step further. If you want to talk about
spirituality and such you can open your own thread.

You are Opens puppet. And the scary part is that you think Open listens to
you. And by honoring your silly request about a green image you actually feel
connected. You sir, have solved nothing. You, I am addressing YOU and
not anyone else. You have contributed NOTHING.

And continue to do so.

So maybe I should communicate a bit more clearly. Here are the keywords you have stated: boring, thin, not in sight, annoyed. If someone is expressing those views, I'd think they'd move along. I know I would if I felt that way. If something is not interesting to me, I simply pass over it, and find something else interesting. I also don't complain that is is boring, etc. I simply move on.

You are also speculating that this is some sort of New Age movement. The facts are that there is no solid connection to any New Age movement whatsoever. There was a tenuous link to the Church of Scientology, but only because of the eye gazing "manual". That link was accepted to not be true. A dead end.

Need I say more?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Druid says:

Need I say more?

Dude hear yourself, look at the bold letters. All I see is "I think" "I know" "I felt" "I simply" "I also" IT'S ALL YOU!

And you know why? BECAUSE THAT'S YOUR OPINION!!!

Don't shove your opinion down someone else's throat and take out points on members just because you don't agree with what they say.

Can we stop this drama of yours and get back to the topic at hand...THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FEELINGS OR OPINION ON OTHER'S OPINION.

THIS IS ABOUT SOLVING THE MYSTERY.

STOP POLICING EVERYONE'S OPINION. RESPECT THEM.
edit on 2-9-2011 by IQPREREQUISITE because: deleted the source of quote

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join