It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis416

Wow, that is one concept I hadn't factored in. Overcoming fear. Fear is something that prevents us from utilizing our potential as human beings. Fear is what is used to control us.

Then, I think back to the part on the main page, which has been there since we found this, the part about, "When I'm scared, and you're close I feel _." Being scared. Think about it. It means you are afraid. You have fear.

See, it's going to take people contributing ideas to figure this out.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
that would explain the dreams, the sensations of the eye exercise...the end result is overcoming

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

What's the deal with project pixels by the way? Are the two related? oct282011 and projectpixels? I'm not a techie guy who can open source codes and all but in my opinion...we shouldn't delve on the techie aspects of the site (like opening up html scripts, source codes...) coz this message (if there is any) is meant for ALL. So if I'm not a techie guy I can only decipher the site at face value. Meaning only the posts and images in the site are relevant and not the scripts, program behind it.

I dunno if I said that clearly...lol

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis416
that would explain the dreams, the sensations of the eye exercise...the end result is overcoming

So true.

We are so overcome with fear, that we don't even TRY to be anything other than what we are told we are. Our minds our wonderful things, yet we never use them to their full potential. When given the option to expand, to /pioneer/ into uncharted territory, our mind will choose to grow, and learn, and accept new information. It requires a bit of training, but our mind is instantly receptive to new input. It Loves new information. It works while we sleep, telling us new things, through dreams, and when we awake, our consciousness represses what our mind is trying to say. It IS different for everyone, because no two minds are the same, but yet, amazingly enough, there seems to be some sort of common ground in the hard wiring of every brain. We all dream. We all are conscious. We fight so hard to resist a seemingly natural process, the connection between our mind and our conscious thoughts.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Going along the lines of what you and Druid just posted...the message that I get from this whole thing is a simple one...overcome fear and you will become powerful beyond measure...limitless...with the help of others of course.

It's a simple message for a complicated site...but on the other hand the clues are there for you to experience the process of arriving at the message. The process is the message itself...I guess.

No that's not it lol

"It will be you, who were the pioneers."

- is this a grammatical error since Open is allegedly from Germany? Coz it WILL BE YOU is future tense, WHO WERE THE PIONEERS is past tense. Although some will say it means past and present merging or rewriting history etc etc.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Oh heck, I can't keep up. I have been reading all night and still stuck at about a steady four pages behind.

Did anybody else think the new symbol on the "Deja Vu" comment looks a lot like the "A Perfect Circle" logo, "Mer de Noms"? Symbol in Wikipedia

Another metaphysical-ish reference?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE
reply to post by Druid42

What's the deal with project pixels by the way? Are the two related? oct282011 and projectpixels? I'm not a techie guy who can open source codes and all but in my opinion...we shouldn't delve on the techie aspects of the site (like opening up html scripts, source codes...) coz this message (if there is any) is meant for ALL. So if I'm not a techie guy I can only decipher the site at face value. Meaning only the posts and images in the site are relevant and not the scripts, program behind it.

I dunno if I said that clearly...lol

Originally, oct282011.com was the main site, hosted on a server with limited bandwidth, and when this thing went viral, we crashed their server, by using up all the bandwidth. SO they made a duplicate site at project pixels. Then, they made the two mirror each other, so if one site went down, the other would still work. There are basically two sites with the same info, (thanks Open, everything is mirrored again
) but for all practical purposes, oct282011.com is the only site you need to go to.

IQ, you don't need to know all the techie stuff, there are others who handle that, and some people here at ATS are REALLY good at what they do. It emphasizes the need to work together, and share information. However, Open designed this puzzle to appeal to everyone, and those who can program computers are able to find other clues in the code that he makes up. Those people share their info, and it doesn't detract from the experience at all. The message is meant for ALL, but only if we work together, everyone with their own abilities, contributing what they know to help solve the puzzle. It's kinda drawing people together from different backgrounds together for a common purpose. It's a group project, and no one person will be able to figure it out on their own. That's what has me hooked on it. It's a puzzle, but I need help solving it.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

I wouldn't be surprised if that was true. There were many references to music in the clues given. However, after reading the wiki page for "Mer de Noms" I fail to see any connection with the thread. Where did you get the idea that that's a metaphysical symbol?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

ok, thanks for clearing that up...just one more question before I really focus on this thing. Grower started this thread right? How did he allegedly discover it?

Sorry if I'm distracting you, I just wanna clear some distractions off my head...

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'm back. I will make this short because I'm at work now. I made a post earlier about my own 3d vision thing that makes me feel like the eye in the pyramid.

A part of the message is this i believe: we all are psychological and biological different entities. But we all carry the same eye within. When you want to reach the eye the illusion that your essence is your personality, thinking, ...needs to die. The brain is a receiver of the eye of the creator. The brain is not a generator of consciousness.
You is me =the eye in the pyramid = a piece of the creator looking at itself. And uses matter which is our body.

I have more to say butcan't do it now. Must work now

peace.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This question is for OPEN...

You a female?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The Symbol is a Vesica Piscis

link   

Going along the lines of what you and Druid just posted...the message that I get from this whole thing is a simple one...overcome fear and you will become powerful beyond measure...limitless...with the help of others of course.

It's a simple message for a complicated site...but on the other hand the clues are there for you to experience the process of arriving at the message. The process is the message itself...I guess.

No that's not it lol

- is this a grammatical error since Open is allegedly from Germany? Coz it WILL BE YOU is future tense, WHO WERE THE PIONEERS is past tense. Although some will say it means past and present merging or rewriting history etc etc.

The process is the message itself...I guess. You are getting it.

Also, I won't agree that Open is in Germany. We've traced his servers there, but we actually have no proof to his location. Though, does it really matter where he is? Not to me anymore.

I like your take on the explanation of tenses, as that was subtle on Open's behalf. I was a bit confused at first what that was supposed to mean. It makes sense the way you explain it, IQ, something we were /pioneers/, are the ones who will figure it out.

link   
We're after that same rainbow's end,

edit on 2-9-2011 by cingularity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Then, I think back to the part on the main page, which has been there since we found this, the part about, "When I'm scared, and you're close I feel _." Being scared. Think about it. It means you are afraid. You have fear.

Then we're sitting here worrying about what might happen on a certain day in October for nothing.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IQPREREQUISITE

Good question IQ i was curious about this myself

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity

Then we're sitting here worrying about what might happen on a certain day in October for nothing.

I think that's what the point is to show you what the current scenario is, like i said the goal is to overcome it if ONE can we ALL can do you see

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

No that's not it lol

The process is the message itself...I guess. You are getting it.

Also, I won't agree that Open is in Germany. We've traced his servers there, but we actually have no proof to his location. Though, does it really matter where he is? Not to me anymore.

I like your take on the explanation of tenses, as that was subtle on Open's behalf. I was a bit confused at first what that was supposed to mean. It makes sense the way you explain it, IQ, something we were /pioneers/, are the ones who will figure it out.

Just came to me...

Things are never initially accepted. You are seeing right now why it hasn't been "discovered" or why most ideas never blossom. The negativity all around is what has caused separation(in humans). Individual(awareness) needing to prove to ones other self that they are right, and you(1) are wrong; forgetting completely who they actually are.

..."forgetting completely who they actually are." AND "It will be you, who were the pioneers." MEANS that if we "transform" ourselves according to "the message" of this site, the wisdom of the old will be revealed to us. The wisdom that was lost throughout the ages because of man's fear, greed, negativity, control freakish nature, etc.

PAST, PRESENT (were trying to discover the message) and FUTURE (upon discovery of the message) MERGING. This may be the case if Open's grammar is intentionally wrong.

Just like our ancestors who understood the way of the world, stars and universe, we too are them, only that we had an amnesia because we had to earn money, develop careers, have vices...ergo...distractions.

It's a far fetched thought I know...but I'm just putting it out there...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

ok, thanks for clearing that up...just one more question before I really focus on this thing. Grower started this thread right? How did he allegedly discover it?

Sorry if I'm distracting you, I just wanna clear some distractions off my head...

Thanks!

Grower is actually a she. She lives somewhere on the East Coast, and was gone for a while dealing with hurricane Irene. Actually, she's never explained where she found this from, unless I missed it somewhere (someone correct me), or when Grower comes back in the morning she can tell us then. Fact is, I trust her. I've read her posts, she is legit, and has all the links in her sig. In fact, when we really start tackling the codes, and giving meaning to them, I will be referring to the link in her signature, because it's easy to find.

And, no IQ, you are not distracting me. I am responding to everyone I can, because this is a group project, not a solo one. We are going to need everyone's help to solve this.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
OPEN,

I was gonna request something from you like Druid but I can see you've already done it LOL

Monitoring real time eh : ) I like it!

Thanks!

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join