It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

It's a card game with its own set of rules im just guessing but i think it might be like this your the player if you know what i mean

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42
[more"I think the key is to work together, in a positive fashion, and we'll solve this puzzle. Remember, from here on out, I am giving out /minus points/ for negative comments, and after ten /minus points/, you become a Troll."

I think the idea of tallying the clues is a good one. However, I think Grower should have a say about 'giving out the mark of the beast.' troll idea. You are really hijacking Growers thread. This thread is one of the most peaceful, straight forward threads I have ever seen on ATS and I don't think we need anyone taking control except Grower.

As far as clues go, I'm thinking train tracks, physics and red shift. When I organize my thoughts on that I'll post again.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Yeah, I've read that somewhere too. The cards can predict what
happens because 'they' make it happen.

Interesting! Forgot about that!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I've not been hacked.
I've been up all night.
I am going to bed,
I think Avatar is a genius for figuring out the hash codes,
I retract the last four /minus points/ from snewper,
he's bloody ugly, but not really a troll.
If TNT shows back,
give her a hug from me,
and tell her about the second st2,
as I want to know what she thinks.
It's page 252, and I am a zombie,
sorry folks, but I carried it til dawn,
the best I could.
Night.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Just so I'm clear...
I don't think this necessarily means "the aliens are coming" lol
Just more to the "open" idea, as well as an interesting chain of events...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Am i the only one that thinks revelation is being used as a blueprint

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If Open is watching I'd love to get some sort of feed back on the current thoughts of the card....
Maybe we deserve a cookie??

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
So, if "THEY" are making it happen....
Maybe WE are meant to stop them....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Or go with the flow....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Yeah but what can we do

I sometimes get the idea that when it happens and it's too late time reverse to a point where it can be stopped crazy i know but i also thought maybe this isn't reality

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
So, if "THEY" are making it happen....
Maybe WE are meant to stop them....

I`m game if you are , we`ll pay a visit tou our local freemason lodge`s and say hi, then when the UFOs come, we`ll need to get creative to survive. But .... i`m sure open isnt getting at that , i mean, didnt he say this isnt religious......... but were looking at a church of middle america

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This could mean a few things:

1. We can create our future
2. We don't understand the meaning of it all even if it's staring us in the face
3. A code formed from the numbers on the card (1, 2, 3, 4) - seen the numbers before
4. Unification of old and new paradigms (church - aliens)
5. ...

Add from another poster here on ATS:

Synchronization..everything has happened already and we are at the now point of realization that it's happening hence the dejavu and weird things happening simultaneously..Have you ever said something or read something and have someone on the tv or radio or friend say the exact same thing at the exact same time?
edit on 2-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2011 by Fraam because: Add

edit on 2-9-2011 by Fraam because: bold

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Maybe we sould google some words like illuminati, train, people, you and me etc etc?

Something like THIS maybe?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
This could mean a few things:

1. We can create our future
2. We don't understand the meaning of it all even if it's staring us in the face
3. A code formed from the numbers on the card (1, 2, 3, 4) - seen the numbers before
4. Unification of old and new paradigms (church - aliens)
5. ...

1. I agree
2. WE are being lead to the meaning, and those who cannot/will not see will not understand
3. Noticed that too... wondering how to tie it in...
4. Exactly... we are heading into the unknown (aliens)
5. There is so much more we have yet to learn...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

6. And so little time

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I truly don't mean to take this thread into a religious direction... but something I thought an interesting coincidence ...
The name Jerimiah is the MAIN name that keeps recurring in my dreams...
Did a little digging and found this....
Jeremiah 1:18-19:
Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar and a bronze wall to stand against the whole land—against the kings of Judah, its officials, its priests and the people of the land. 19 They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the LORD.

Just thought it interesting all things considered.....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Snewpers, Tall, Avatar...a favor please.

Somewhere someone posted that Open believed he saw something he wasn't supposed to see (I hope I didn't dream that..hah!). If anyone has the time, would you scout around for it and PM the link to me...please?

Druid...hugs back to you. In hindsight, it appears the site was designed to be interactive from the start. There are so many clues in so many places that if we (meaning the entire thread of posters) don't work together using our combined areas of knowledge, we don't have a chance of discovering what this website is truly about.

Just my 1/2 cents worth

Peace

link   
reply to post by Molimo

Yes but remember...
It takes time, all things change in time, with time

link   

Originally posted by Molimo

6. And so little time

according to the illuminati website were too late, i was watching a montograph video on youtube where he`s looking at the site and theres a timer counting down to dec 7th or something and it says "sorry........your too late"
so if open isnt church of scientology, could this be illuminati brainwashing mumbo jumbo ?

oh ......... i`ll lose points for this right ?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Ok, I'm going to voice a few thoughts (to no one in particular) this morning and then be quiet again.

I am NOT in control of this thread. I do NOT control anything or anyone. I do NOT get to make any decisions here.
Y'all are a group, make your decisions as a group, as you like. You want to follow along to the end, fine. If not, also fine. It's a personal choice. Do your own thing. I don't think it's ever wrong for someone to voice their opinions.

And to Open: Obviously you didn't get the point of my video message?

Open, buddy, whether you are conscious of it or not, you're playing with fire. For real. Not game wise, real life wise. Unfortunately, in the end, you are not the one that is going to get burned. If even one person is affected negatively with your lovely clues, riddles and puzzles, you, and you alone, shoulder that guilt.
Humans ARE the variable. Remember that.

Don't make me sorry I ever mentioned oct28.

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join