It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Looks like this card (there are many of them) has been already featured here on ATS.
Digging further...please be patient...

link   
Having followed this thread from the beginning mostly as a quiet observer, something struck me quite pointedly as I caught up this morning reading over the last 10 pages or so. The very things that have been "professed" as the important messages ( unity, working together, selflessness, [1] ) and the point of the first 240 pages of all this quickly crumbled when some of the professors' importance and egos started getting challenged.

Hmm...leaders, power, self importance, assigning rules/laws, governance, control, influence...take a look around you, read the news, see where those things have taken us. I think we just got a lesson in the 100,000 year evolution of man's ego in 250 pages or less.

link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
Snewpers, Tall, Avatar...a favor please.

Somewhere someone posted that Open believed he saw something he wasn't supposed to see (I hope I didn't dream that..hah!). If anyone has the time, would you scout around for it and PM the link to me...please?

Druid...hugs back to you. In hindsight, it appears the site was designed to be interactive from the start. There are so many clues in so many places that if we (meaning the entire thread of posters) don't work together using our combined areas of knowledge, we don't have a chance of discovering what this website is truly about.

Just my 1/2 cents worth

Peace

it was in his emails to me, but he never explained it , just said something like , meh , maybe i`ll tell ya later
i smell B.S to be honest but heres the message :-

On a personal note, I, having nothing to do with scientology, have set this up because I believe with my heart, and soul, that the occurrences of what is to be, have a direct relation to me. That may sound cryptic, but let me explain. I experienced something two years ago that changed my life utterly, maybe in time I will share this experience. I was a witness to something I believe that wasn't intended to be seen. I analyzed and searched for a meaning to it (like you are all doing now) and in that process I had a revelation. I took that knowledge and attempted to share with very trusted friends and they too realized this meaning and it too has changed them. I can't tell you more right this moment, but I can assure you, nobody here is involved with a cult, nobodies information has been recorded, nobody is being watched. I wish I could please all of you, but there are hundreds of people getting the point that aren't posting to forums. Possibly, the investigative side of your webpage has been holding you all back. I told you from the beginning, distractions will cause the point to be missed.

I wish you well regardless of your outcome to this, and thank you for at the very least attempting to be part to it,
Open

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Makes sense the only way to beat them is to not do what they say like the well known internet phrase "don't feed the troll" but they are very big and clever trolls so it takes more people the thing they fear most is us when were out of control. Just 1 lion can not survive against a herd even if he controls it now how can we get billions to join us oh that's right we can't

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Some quick research on the The Church of the SubGenius:

The Church of the SubGenius is a satirical pseudo-religious organization founded in 1980, currently based in Cleveland, Ohio. It is known for deliberately mocking many aspects of New Age culture, including religious cults, fringe theories and pseudo-sciences, and conspiracy theories (and their authors).

OHIO, OHIO...where did I heard that before?!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Makes sense the only way to beat them is to not do what they say like the well known internet phrase "don't feed the troll" but they are very big and clever trolls so it takes more people the thing they fear most is us when were out of control. Just 1 lion can not survive against a herd even if he controls it now how can we get billions to join us oh that's right we can't

i just want to know what the dude is talking about, he comes out with some comical stuff, you couldnt make it up, he`s either seriously weird, or he`s just playing - "how to keep an idiot in suspense"

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

Actually sounds a lot like a little friend of our from another state further south.....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
Some quick research on the The Church of the SubGenius:

The Church of the SubGenius is a satirical pseudo-religious organization founded in 1980, currently based in Cleveland, Ohio. It is known for deliberately mocking many aspects of New Age culture, including religious cults, fringe theories and pseudo-sciences, and conspiracy theories (and their authors).

OHIO, OHIO...where did I heard that before?!

hmmmm, do we have a stinker ??? he`s certainly been very OPEN lately

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I hate to leave but I MUST get ready for work now
Have fun guys!
See ya this afternoon!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Even if open did give us the answer or we (somehow) solve his riddle were still small ants with the giants watching over us but i think it's not just a logic puzzle maybe you need to be spiritually enlightened to find the answer or find the answer with your brain but the spirit to understand

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

even THAT sounds weird........ this awakening stuff is a joke, it all involves - dying first. ALOT of cults go on this stuff too, "lets die and become one big ball of light".... big ball of jizz more like
straight back into the DNA raffle.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well, I just got back and read what I had missed.

It's a shame to see it turn in such a negative direction. I hope druid42 had the best of intentions, to finally solve this thing for himself and others, but it seems to have only caused negativity in the thread. It's especially sad to see Open reward that with a new green light. It makes me wonder if the people who think druid42=Open are correct.

Personally I feel at the end of the line on this. I've made my interpretation of what this is all about, and today started implementing it, spreading a little extra love around in the real world. I'm still curious to see what other peoples interpretations will be, and if Open will actually reveal what his intention is, but I will not be spending any more time trying to solve riddles or puzzles, and will not be checking the Oct 28 website as much.

I consider this whole thing kind of like a cryptic song lyric, nobodies interpretation is any more valid than anyone else s, even the writers. I've found mine, and I hope others find theirs too.

Peace and Love

~thelighter

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Actually the chakra thing is true except i think its about moving your cells at a different frequency

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
BTW...
the record site is back up...
Record

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

The fountain death is the road to awe what does that video mean

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disappear but my internet keeps bouncing off and on.

There are a couple of points in the last few pages, I'd like to address. If you remember me at all from the other thread, you'll remember that I speak plainly...what you see is what you get.

I don't think we're going to solve this the same way we did 8.3.11. For one, the servers are too well masked.

The clues are all over the place...we need the input of everyone interested to figure out the message.

The responses I have made to other posters have been from me, the individual...pulled from what I hold to be true, what I have been taught, from my heart and mind. I am not and will never be a conduit or someone else's mouthpiece.

Yes, we are one.. That's not New Age..that's plain old science using Mitochondrial DNA. There are many families...physically, mentally, spiritually, ideologically, and so on. I think you know what I mean, yes?

Human beings working together toward a common goal, united in purpose, make an unstoppable force! What if all the "great" minds worked together to better mankind instead of developing new and more monstrous ways to destroy it?

We have a wonderful exchange of ideas here in this thread, with a minimum of dissent and/or open (there's that word again) hostility, yes? Someone earlier posted that "the journey is as important as the destination". Think about that a moment.

If we never figure out exactly what this site is about, think of what we have accomplished, think of what we have learned. If only one person among us comes away with a new friend, a new interest, a new committment to try and make the world a better place, has this thread not accomplished a great & wondrous thing?

To keep this thread on track, to put together the pieces, we must continue to work together, to value no one person's opinion over another's, to keep looking and digging and questioning and considering...together.

I'm sorry if I'm ranting...I don't mean to. I just don't want the environment here to collapse like I've seen done on too many other threads here on ATS.

Please, let us continue this "journey" together, sharing what we know, working together to assign meaning to the clues and fit the "puzzle" pieces in the frame. Or not...the choice belongs to us all...for we are one.

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

I posted that last night as well TNT. You can find it HERE

lol I think my thought was confusing you a bit anyway if I recall as you did post later that you thought we might be on a same track of thought! Good Morning btw. I also want to say to you not to go. Remember last time you wanted to quit, but you didnt. and you have had some great stuff to say since you stayed on. Learn from that almost mistake and keep hanging in there. I know you have more to contribute!

Excellent Job Avitar on figuring out that code. What I actually got from it was yes, first thought, it is one of those Illuminati cards. It sort of points out a church of middle America. What do we call the middle of America for the most part? The Bible Belt yes? I almost feel like it is saying even if ufos did land on the whitehouse lawn the religious folks would deny it because it isnt suppose to be so as far as the bible goes or what ever they are taught.

I cant help but just keep thinking that the future is about to come around full circle from the past and repeat itself. We have had visitors before and Im positive we are going to have them again very soon. Thousands of videos and photos of ufo? They cant ALL be BS, and it only takesONE to be real and Im pretty sure One is REAL out of all that has been collected.

I mentioned before about Close Encounters because of some of the maps. I remember getting a little chill from the movie when they did the dee dee deeee de dee. Seemed there was a lot of joy at that part of the movie.

Past, present, future, history repeats itself. All is one.

One little side note, I had a dream a long time ago which took place a few days after my birthday. I was outside looking up and saw a UFO, a fighter jet, and a regular airliner all flying together when all the sudden the sky just lit up like a christmas tree and actually in the form of a christmas tree all formed by many other ufos. It was quite the present I must say. And you know what? My birthday is 10 24!

Still plugging along with the rest of you!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Things need to get worse before they get better and that is what will happen

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Good morning, onehuman
lol..I'll admit that post had my thoughts going in all directions; I re-read it several times and this morning had me still considering how to post my thoughts.I am learning so many new ways of thinking here that I get overwhelmed at times and have to step away to regain my perspective. I suspect you know exactly what I mean, yes?

Molimo...you are wise and your words speak true.

Regarding Druid: a good detective tries to place himself inside the mind of what/who he is investigating, yes? We've already seen how this whole topic has spoken to each of us in a unique way. Perhaps he is dealing with his own "revelations", yes? Druid is...Druid. His/her communication style may be abrupt but he/she brings a unique perspective to this, yes? The goal is still the same. Without him/her, how would we have known for sure that the site is designed to be interactive and definitely responds to us (not, perhaps, to us alone but certainly to us for we have seen it). The site has not changed only in response to Druid. Does not one remember when it changed in response to my post about the eye exercise and how we did it in college?

Enough from me for now, I think. I must take my Mom to physical therapy. (and it seems I must find another keyboard...again).

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Thats what my friends tell me

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join