It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 249
104
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42
 


the dying thing. I dont mean it literal. Your brain thinks that the default mech (do google scholar, this is real diehard science) is the essence of your being. But i believe it is not. Your brain has learned ( in his history) to make attributions to figure out barriers. A baby has no knowledge of a central psychic agent (that what you call me, that what you think that makes you think, this is hard to explain). Its learned in interactions with others and we tend to overidentify with it. It's part of us but just a tool not "it".
When we 'see' like open wants us to do then, if not prepared, one could panic because the lifelong foundation of your reality slips. Hence the dying aspect. I dont mean this in a negative way. In fact i feel more alive now and have more control over the personality aspect because it's easier to see it happen. Still make stupid mistakes now and then ofcourse. I'm not a saint and don't claim to be special in anyway. Think of it like a car who thinks it drives itself but has forgotton that there is a driver behind the wheel. Mmm. Best i can do.

Back to work again l8r everyone.




posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
If you compute the obvious, the code at the bottom reads "11.31.102.52" when you don't miss the points.

That IP shows as from Ohio.

druid42 is supposedly from Ohio.

IP's 11.0.0.0 - 11.255.255.255 are assigned to the Department of Defense.

Hmm.


druid42, don't take this as /negativity/ towards you, either.

It's just a theory that popped into my head.

Open seems to be tracking you.

Maybe you've been accessing his site using TOR and the onion router at the end just happens to be one of the military ones.

Or maybe it's not an IP address.

Or maybe it's not even numbers.

Or maybe it's nothing.
edit on 2-9-2011 by cingularity because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by cingularity
 


.
You need to understand that 'not agreeing' equals negativity towards the 'concept' here.
Just nod your head if the wise ones speak.. or leave. That's themessage

I'll star you so you have you point back

.



edit on 2-9-2011 by snewpers because: typo

We'd prefer if everyone had something constructive to add. I realize that not everyone can understand this. You can choose to disagree, that is your right as an individual, and we are not asking you to believe anything we say, we are simply asking to contribute something positive. Grab a puzzle piece and explain what it means to you. Is that so hard?



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
If you compute the obvious, the code at the bottom reads "11.31.102.52" when you don't miss the points.

That IP shows as from Ohio.

druid42 is supposedly from Ohio.

IP's 11.0.0.0 - 11.255.255.255 are assigned to the Department of Defense.

Hmm.


Nothing is obvious here. Perhaps you should rethink your strategy. We have come to many dead ends here, but we realized we need to stay on track to solve this. Thanks for your input, but could you explain how you deciphered the code? We are trying to rule out speculation. If you can compute the obvious, it should be easy to explain to others, Correct?



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42
 


.
Again, not a comment directed at you. But since you mention it...
Who's this 'WE" you refer to? Is that Grower and some others?
You and your new friends? Is this YOUR thread now?
So, a very simple question that does not need a riddle: Who's this 'WE'?

You seem to feel superior, your true colors are shining through.
You /realize/ that not everyone can understand this. You do, really?
I realize you are getting delusional, but fail to see so, in your superiority.
I'm not even going to comment at the last two lines.
.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42
 


.
You can't figure out how he did it (kudo's fro that btw!) ?
You disappoint me. Minus point for you sir.
.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Perhaps my #1 fault, besides fear, is thinking too deeply about something.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity
 


.
I think that most of us did that in the beginning,
but some seem to feel the need to dig even deeper.

Good to see that you realized that

.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunkenbuddha
reply to post by Druid42
 


the dying thing. I dont mean it literal. Your brain thinks that the default mech (do google scholar, this is real diehard science) is the essence of your being. But i believe it is not. Your brain has learned ( in his history) to make attributions to figure out barriers. A baby has no knowledge of a central psychic agent (that what you call me, that what you think that makes you think, this is hard to explain). Its learned in interactions with others and we tend to overidentify with it. It's part of us but just a tool not "it".
When we 'see' like open wants us to do then, if not prepared, one could panic because the lifelong foundation of your reality slips. Hence the dying aspect. I dont mean this in a negative way. In fact i feel more alive now and have more control over the personality aspect because it's easier to see it happen. Still make stupid mistakes now and then ofcourse. I'm not a saint and don't claim to be special in anyway. Think of it like a car who thinks it drives itself but has forgotton that there is a driver behind the wheel. Mmm. Best i can do.

Back to work again l8r everyone.



I wish you'd be able to explain more, but I understand why. See the bold I made. That is enough to cause FEAR in anyone, and it's a survival trait to rely upon fear. It doesn't need to be that way. I think that is something that Open is trying to explain.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity

Originally posted by cingularity
If you compute the obvious, the code at the bottom reads "11.31.102.52" when you don't miss the points.

That IP shows as from Ohio.

druid42 is supposedly from Ohio.

IP's 11.0.0.0 - 11.255.255.255 are assigned to the Department of Defense.

Hmm.


druid42, don't take this as /negativity/ towards you, either.

It's just a theory that popped into my head.

Open seems to be tracking you.

Maybe you've been accessing his site using TOR and the onion router at the end just happens to be one of the military ones.

Or maybe it's not an IP address.

Or maybe it's not even numbers.

Or maybe it's nothing.
edit on 2-9-2011 by cingularity because: (no reason given)


Give up your speculations. Open is not tracking me, nor am I afraid of him. I'm not TORRING him. I'd like to get back to the subject at hand, the OP, and try to solve this, but extraneous speculations are not very productive. I can handle myself, I am a proud Linux Geek. Ever try Mint? I'm running version 8, and have found no reason to upgrade to 10. Thanks for caring, but IP's and proxies isn't what this is about.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Druid42
 


.
Again, not a comment directed at you. But since you mention it...
Who's this 'WE" you refer to? Is that Grower and some others?
You and your new friends? Is this YOUR thread now?
So, a very simple question that does not need a riddle: Who's this 'WE'?

You seem to feel superior, your true colors are shining through.
You /realize/ that not everyone can understand this. You do, really?
I realize you are getting delusional, but fail to see so, in your superiority.
I'm not even going to comment at the last two lines.
.


You ask questions, so I'm obligated to answer them. I speak in the "WE" form as a representative of a participating member of this thread. I have no authority here, Grower is the OP, yet she's sleeping now, and will be back in the morning. I am posting honorably, and would prefer to discuss the clues, yet I am overwhelmed by people who are questioning my sincere intent. This is being recorded, and saved, so the record will speak for itself when other people, when they arise from their slumber, read this. I tried to shut this down many pages ago, yet Grower said she needed me, so I am honor bound to continue this, to it's conclusion. Do you understand what loyalty means?

Delusional? Hmm. That means not being able to see reality as others do. I think I've tried to get this thread back on track. That is my sole purpose. I haven't made a derogatory statement to anyone, I've been polite (within my means), and have positively responded to everyone's inquiries. You sir, have earned your second /minus point/. That's two, and this one is awarded on the basis of trying to derail a thread.

Please feel free to grab a clue and tell us what it means to you. Cingularity got his /minus point/ removed, because he clarified his statement. Can you do the same?



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Druid42
 


.
You can't figure out how he did it (kudo's fro that btw!) ?
You disappoint me. Minus point for you sir.
.


/minus points/ are only awarded for negatively, not stupidity. Remain positive. You can have yours taken away. Cing did.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
WAR!!! lol

For me I'm giving this topic the benefit of the doubt although my patience is getting pretty thin...like the ozone layer. One more vague theory or answer and I'll shoot someone (kidding lol)

Just a question though...people are putting they're theories around here but who gets to say that we are on the right track.

I mean until Open confirms something or a piece of theory is on the right track, we'll just go around in circles. AND NO, A BUTTON ON 0CT282011 WILL NOT DO as a sign...coz that can mean anything.

Just saying...will we float around ideas until oct28? A system has to be in place to acknowledge if we are going on the right track...AND NO, A BUTTON WILL NOT DO...

: )



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I am going to bed. I'll catch back up when I return from dreamland.

2nd.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42
 


.
Says who?
.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42
 


.
You never left dreamland.

.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42
 


.
Not sure where to start. You, of all people, accuse me for derailing this thread?
Are you even serious. Somehow you have gotten the idea that you are the one
that should lead this thread. You are doing a poor job.
You do NOT represent me. You represent those that think like you, all others
are 'clueless' in your eyes.

Loyalty... dear mother of peanuts... really? Man lower your flags.
Blah blah blah... it's all about you isn't it. And please, PLEASE, for the love
of humanity stop giving out points as if the mean ANYTHING to anyone.

You are not my master, teacher, leader or representative, so you points
mean nothing. You are delusional, yes. In a way that you have lost touch
with reality. I'm sorry for that.
.



Originally posted by Druid42
You ask questions, so I'm obligated to answer them. I speak in the "WE" form as a representative of a participating member of this thread. I have no authority here, Grower is the OP, yet she's sleeping now, and will be back in the morning. I am posting honorably, and would prefer to discuss the clues, yet I am overwhelmed by people who are questioning my sincere intent. This is being recorded, and saved, so the record will speak for itself when other people, when they arise from their slumber, read this. I tried to shut this down many pages ago, yet Grower said she needed me, so I am honor bound to continue this, to it's conclusion. Do you understand what loyalty means?

Delusional? Hmm. That means not being able to see reality as others do. I think I've tried to get this thread back on track. That is my sole purpose. I haven't made a derogatory statement to anyone, I've been polite (within my means), and have positively responded to everyone's inquiries. You sir, have earned your second /minus point/. That's two, and this one is awarded on the basis of trying to derail a thread.

Please feel free to grab a clue and tell us what it means to you. Cingularity got his /minus point/ removed, because he clarified his statement. Can you do the same?




posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
.
Ah cool, finally fixed the records subdomain eh?
.


This is great! We could spill over the mind f*cking over there again! lol

I like the "negativity" you bring in, it balances the new age mumbo jumbo out...by the way, I read somewhere that if there's treasure behind the gate and there's a gatekeeper...you don't go through the gate...you go around it.

But what if there's no treasure? No gate is necessary then. No walls. Just the gatekeeper pretending to guard something of value.

Why?

Because the gatekeeper has to find meaning for himself...alone he's just a nobody. A statistic. A speck in the universe. So he goes on with his pretend games, looking for playmates who could act as knights seeking treasure.

Fun, fun, fun...then reality kicks in.

GAME OVER



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42
 





I wish you'd be able to explain more, but I understand why. See the bold I made. That is enough to cause FEAR in anyone, and it's a survival trait to rely upon fear. It doesn't need to be that way. I think that is something that Open is trying to explain.


the fear is part of the process. You can't expect people to fall in an all-positive state of bliss just like that. You saw earlier that when people tried the gazing-exercise most of them were fearfull of it. The fear is part of your ego. The stronger the foundation of a ego overtime, the stronger will fear be. Ask a baby to do it, it will not fear because it's ego is still very young and has no strong foundation. The fear is only a temporary thing, . It passed over in my case. I don't personally belief that eye-gazing is so important. It's more important to tune the brain to the "where are things"-circuit instead of the "what are things". Gazing in an eye has a "where are things"-quality but it will trigger strange illusions (yes open, they ARE illusions, trust me). Tune the brain's radio receiver to an other preset.
We all had mystical experiences when very young. At least I remember a few.

The fear is good but not a goal an sich. It's the pain of labour in the birthgiving process. (There we go again: Egg!)
Can't start it without, but you will shake it off later. No way in my humble view that open can provide a technique without fear. Fear will tell you that you are on the right track.


PS: Open, please, make the st2 grow a bit for druid42.
edit on 2-9-2011 by drunkenbuddha because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE
WAR!!! lol

For me I'm giving this topic the benefit of the doubt although my patience is getting pretty thin...like the ozone layer. One more vague theory or answer and I'll shoot someone (kidding lol)

Just a question though...people are putting they're theories around here but who gets to say that we are on the right track.

I mean until Open confirms something or a piece of theory is on the right track, we'll just go around in circles. AND NO, A BUTTON ON 0CT282011 WILL NOT DO as a sign...coz that can mean anything.

Just saying...will we float around ideas until oct28? A system has to be in place to acknowledge if we are going on the right track...AND NO, A BUTTON WILL NOT DO...

: )


IQ, I do thank you for joining, but you can't make demands. Yes, we had been going around in circles, the site even went black, inverse colors, mostly because of me. The flame went out. I realized then where this was going, and in good faith, I asked him to turn it white again. He did. The flame is still burning. That is a good sign. I even asked him tonight for another st2, and he agreed. The button you are referring to is an act of faith. It seems to me that even though he added one at my request, his faith in us is small.

We shouldn't be reliant upon Open to direct us. Personally, I see no reason to ask him for anything else at this point, because we have tons of clues to work upon. We need to understand what we have before us before we ask anything else.

I personally feel that when we have our train going, the second st2 will grow. If we do good enough, we'll get a third. We are so far from that. Why can't we simply come together? What is the resilience to unity?

There are questions I can't answer. Yet.

We need to work together. Yes, we do.



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

log in

join