It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttyX

Um . . . is this new

Why are most having these dreams? Are they similar?

From main site.

Or did I just not pay attention before?

It's new and I'm guessing also related to Druids post. There has been a couple of people talking about weird dreams since getting involved.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
and now this

Druid 000000 -> FFFFFF

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttyX

and now this

Druid 000000 -> FFFFFF

That is a response to Druids request to turn the background back to white. I'm interpreting that as "the negative is still greater than the positive" so no go
edit on 31-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Didn't turn site white, but a response none the less.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Whoops, now they are gone

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
The dreams obviously come after "seeing" because I haven't had any this last week. I'm lucky to actually remember 1 dream a month lol

This is all working against me lol

It's not working against you, YOU are working against yourself. I am working to turn the page back to white again.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Holy Crabapples Batman . . . I blinked, (and refreshed the page) and they're gone now.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

The dreams obviously come after "seeing" because I haven't had any this last week. I'm lucky to actually remember 1 dream a month lol

It's not working against you, YOU are working against yourself. I am working to turn the page back to white again.

I think you mean [you]

Interesting. I see.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I agree with the interpretation, the hex code 000000 is black, and the hex code ffffff is white. /They/ have stated the negativity is greater, with which I comply.

I am working on a post that will explain a bit more, but you must have /patience/. I can only type so fast. I am human.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I posted my own experience with eye sharing many pages back. I don't remember disturbing dreams but I had what my grandmother called "visions" that disturbed me greatly.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I think you mean [you]

Interesting. I see.

I think you actually meant "I see". If but through clouds, and darkly at that. The page is still black.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by Druid42

I posted my own experience with eye sharing many pages back. I don't remember disturbing dreams but I had what my grandmother called "visions" that disturbed me greatly.

The only thing lacking in /the manual/, was the need to /clear/ your mind first. It doesn't work if there are emotions and inhibitions involved. You have to be /silent/ inside.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I think you actually meant "I see". If but through clouds, and darkly at that. The page is still black.

Druid, we cannot connect with those we push away. Share and guide with gentleness.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The only thing lacking in /the manual/, was the need to /clear/ your mind first. It doesn't work if there are emotions and inhibitions involved. You have to be /silent/ inside.

Yes...knowledge given to me from my grandmother, who had it given her from her grandmother, who had it given her from her grandmother...for many ages past.

We teach plainly...with gentleness.
edit on 8/31/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I think you mean [you]

Interesting. I see.

There was no sarcasm in what I said. I did mean I see what you are saying and it has me pondering.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Open...

I, too, wait patiently. I will show you respect with my trust.
edit on 8/31/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ive been waiting patiently all along, note my limited replies.

I find it hard to participate from my iPhone and from work all the time so all I can manage is to follow along every couple pages, but I haven't missed much today except a few people pretending to be uninterested and being stupid in regards to the message (meaningful or not). It's bothersome to me when I see that. If you're really that skeptical, then stop posting about it. Otherwise quit faking it and stop ruining it for everyone else.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by davewr25
Ive been waiting patiently all along, note my limited replies.

I find it hard to participate from my iPhone and from work all the time so all I can manage is to follow along every couple pages, but I haven't missed much today except a few people pretending to be uninterested and being stupid in regards to the message (meaningful or not). It's bothersome to me when I see that. If you're really that skeptical, then stop posting about it. Otherwise quit faking it and stop ruining it for everyone else.

We are all free to walk away...or to stay. I choose to stay.

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Good night, thread friends. The hour is late and I must rest.

May you find what you're looking for.

Be kind to one another..for we are one.

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Many thanks to Grower who started this thread. Many thanks to Open, and the website /they/ maintain. Many thanks to ALL who have participated. I'd like to think I've cracked the message, but sometimes, deep inside, your heart speaks to you louder than words. There's a sort of humility that accompanies that message, so I can only explain what I see as my own personal knowledge.

It's honestly not the same for everyone. No two people can really see eye to eye in this day and age, and I'm talking about the deep inside knowing someone's soul, their heartfelt and meaningful release of their stubborn individuality. In a relationship, spouses, that's possible, but rare, and in a day to day relationship with people we interact with, we let our stubborn inner nature overwhelm what is really meant to be a solid and meaning love of fellow human beings. It's the cause of strife, immorality, and discontent. We always search for something that is never there, something to satisfy us, and yet, through cooperative behavior on a thread on a website on the internet, we get a small glimpse of what may be.

If I think about Open, I get this empathic vibe /they/ are sending. It's mysterious, because none of us are used to serving one another, putting our own selfish whims before the needs of others. It's easier to attack and be defensive, rather than just accept. It's easier to stay the way we are, than change. We, as humans, are resilient to change. We don't like it. We get comfortable in watching our TV shows, trivial gossip about our neighbors, and we often lose sight of why we are really here. It's to help one another.

I'll share with you my /experience/, briefly, not wanting or needing any self-gratification at this point in time.

I was given talents in the mechanical department. I "see" how machines work. I turn wrenches. It's not a high paying occupation, but it pays the bills, and I like to fix things. I do alot of charity work.

One day, years ago, I was asked to fix a brake line for some under-privileged people on their automobile. I obliged, and took out the old brake line in their gravel driveway in the middle of nowhere, a 45 minute drive to anywhere. The car was jacked up, on gravel, as I worked on it, and we left to drive 45 minutes one way, to the nearest parts store. We got the parts, and a hour and a half later, we returned so I could put in the new brake line. In the hour and a half that we were gone, the car had shifted on the soft gravel, and I never thought to check stability. I crawled underneath the car, installed the brake line, and as I was tightening the next to the last bolt, the car shifted and fell off the jack. On to my head.

The pain was excruciating, and I writhed in pain, my body overwhelmed with the need to escape such torture. The blood flowed freely over my eyes, then a milky yellow fluid, and I knew I was done for. Everything went hazy, dark, and I slipped away. As I slipped, everything became bright again, and a warmth flowed through my body. I saw the light. I felt the love. I was giving my body to the selfless need of someone else, and I was ready to go. My consciousness dimmed, to a slight glimmer, and I accepted it. I felt the most peace I'd ever felt in my entire life. I saw, for a moment, the meaning.

The pressure lifted off my head. In the faint background, I heard sirens, and people talking, and it drew me back. The EMT crew had arrived, and they jacked the car off my body and I wriggled out, still conscious. I was still coherent, bloody, and they took me to the hospital for head x-rays. No broken bones, no fractures, and I only needed two stitches to close the wound above my left cheek. They said I was lucky, but I don't believe in luck.

I never talk about what I saw or what was said. It's personal when you are on the verge of death.

That was one of three experiences I've had. NDEs. I honestly shouldn't be here, yet I am. Is now the time to explain?

Open, do you want me to explain? It's up to you. The /sight/ still black.

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join