It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Seems to have quietened down.

I haven't made any progress with the maps and coordinates. The second lot plonk us in the middle of nowhere with nothing symbolic around that I can see.

edit: In saying that, I'm not from the US so I wouldn't really know if there is anything "special" in the area.
edit on 31-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by TNTarheel

I friggen responded to myself, instead of the person I was trying to respond to.

A true facepalm moment, TNT.

To add... I'll try and come back in a bit, but I need to go and *hopefully* get some stuff done before night, night time.

But if not later, there is always tomorrow, mon ami

edit on 31-8-2011 by JourPolaire because: (no reason given)

Jusqu'à tard, mon ami.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

same here, im from the uk, theres something weird about the locations tho, the areas just look... strange.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
I haven't made any progress with the maps and coordinates. The second lot plonk us in the middle of nowhere with nothing symbolic around that I can see.

edit: In saying that, I'm not from the US so I wouldn't really know if there is anything "special" in the area.
edit on 31-8-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

II managed to close all my tabs but this one and now I've lost the maps I had up.

I really didn't see anything other than remote mountainous areas. But I didn't get the chance to do any cross-referencing.

Even though I've caught up on the reading, speed-reading doesn't really help with instructions.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
reply to post by aaron2209

same here, im from the uk, theres something weird about the locations tho, the areas just look... strange.

Especially in the one map...zooming out made one ridge almost look like a giant spine.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Um . . . I thought the maps were just to get us to the M page and E page.

The first coord's there looks like there's an M, the second one I see an E (made out of trees).

So we were just being led to "You, are me."

Am I wrong. I don't see anymore than that.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttyX

The first coord's there looks like there's an M, the second one I see an E (made out of trees).

nutty, I couldn't see the E for the trees (i'm sorry, that was pitiful).

I'm just desperately trying to get to the same point everyone else is...I've been trying to do too many things at one time.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

tsk tsk i know i would love some space wxxd.if we ask nicely they might give us a connect...yo

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Ahhh yeah that would make sense. Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

I'm just desperately trying to get to the same point everyone else is...I've been trying to do too many things at one time.

I completely understand. I get lost in this too. I am only able to follow mostly on my phone and can't see the vids or some of the pages. Just now catching up. So . . . All I've got is "You, are me." But that's what he's been saying all along, really. Not really new info. And not sure about the Deja Vu.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
TNT, I believe it was you asking who Cody was earlier? I was going over some of my "connected" e-mails, and I think Cody is the guy on the record calling himself Hex. Apparently Open contacted him and asked him to set up the site and run it for him.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

I completely understand. I get lost in this too. I am only able to follow mostly on my phone and can't see the vids or some of the pages. Just now catching up. So . . . All I've got is "You, are me." But that's what he's been saying all along, really. Not really new info. And not sure about the Deja Vu.

I wonder if the Deja Vu is simply open's new circle around back to "it's what you know. It's what you've always known" and needing to remember...yadda...yadda.

link   

link   

Originally posted by Exades
TNT, I believe it was you asking who Cody was earlier? I was going over some of my "connected" e-mails, and I think Cody is the guy on the record calling himself Hex. Apparently Open contacted him and asked him to set up the site and run it for him.
edit on 31-8-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

Thank you, Exades! I couldn't find reference to him anywhere here.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Where did oct282011.com... originate from?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

that makes sense.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

I'm still trying to figure out if it's a treat or a trick.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion

We think that is what the second lot of coordinates were pointing to.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion

The second set of coordinates showed an E made up of trees. The first Coordinates showed an M. The M page showed the second set of coordinates. We got the first coordinates from the 180 page which we got from the code that made 180.

Wait may have screwed up how we got the first coordinates. Had something to do with 180 though.
edit on 31-8-2011 by nuttyX because: 'cause someone ate the bread crumbs I was following back

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
I wonder if the Deja Vu is simply open's new circle around back to "it's what you know. It's what you've always known" and needing to remember...yadda...yadda.

I was thinking along the same lines myself. We're probably finding the pages before the "clues" are posted.

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join