It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exades
Hmmm, the Record seems to have disappeared.
Wonder what that's about?

Yeah, I noticed that too. Also noticed that when you go to the site it redirects to

p8-preview.runhosting.com...

The number of mistakes this person has made definitely makes me think we are dealing with an amatuer

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

Hostingcompanies often have a preview-service when people are working on a site and their dns hasn't resolved just yet. Not 'real' mistake. It's already fixed.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Salvaged this page before the RECORD site went down...

MOVING THE GOALPOSTS….my roommates theory : )
SEP 01
Posted by Sherlock in Uncategorized

Please bear with him, after smoking a joint and reading all this drama…he gave a rambling account of his thoughts on the matter lol Here is his train of thought as close as I can interpret it for you guys…

1. Eye Test thing on the **42 page + Michio Kaku and Schrodinger’s Cat video + the question, “What do you see” = we create our own reality since we see ourselves in each other eyes, we have the power to weave our own destiny…yada yada

2. We can’t do it alone, coz alone, there is no one to realize/see us. (i’m assuming he got this from the question posed in the video, “who looks at us? how do we know were alive or exist?” …something like that.

3. That is why we need each other. Together we realize our own existence, decisions, fate, consequences…yada yada

4. At this point I asked him, “So we see/realize each other…but who looks at all of us?” (At this point I’m kinda stoned also, 2nd hand smoke and all : ) )

5. ”Dude, the Eye of God!”

By this time I knew he was totally whacked out…but alas, I Googled eye of god and here it is…lol It’s in Helix Nebula, the center is a black hole (which no light can escape from : ) )

It’s looking at us and sneering…I think…lol Kinda brings back to mind the concept of Duality by those Egyptians (Pyramids of Giza reflecting Orions belt and all) What’s above so is below gimmick….you get the picture.

And all this “thesafe” results is a feel good, thought provoking #load to guide us into the right mindset and allow us to discover positive # about ourselves, the world, each other, nature and the universe…help shape it for a better future so on and so forth, coz we we have the power to realize it all.

This may be something, maybe nothing…but it doesn’t matter since the person who made the site ALWAYS MOVES THE GOALPOSTS…

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

Hostingcompanies often have a preview-service when people are working on a site and their dns hasn't resolved just yet. Not 'real' mistake. It's already fixed.

Fair enough. Makes sense.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

He removed or modified the subdomain (records) and therefore the DNS needed an update in the table. That's probably why it was on 'preview' for a while.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I think it's quite pathetic how instantaneously harsh and accusational everyone can be. Whether anyone is telling the truth or not, how does this affect you? The entire point is to maintain a positive attitude and half of you can't even do that. Its sad. The negativity you all create literally drags everyone else down because I sit here and shake my head at all the stupidity involved. It creates more negativity that's all.

I've been silently interested in this whole thing, and the more I see, the more I try to understand, while some of you are completely missing the point. Whether he's telling the truth or not, how does it affect you? Is anything he's saying any less useful? I just don't understand why everyone has to jump to conclusions and barrage someone who just went out on a limb to ask for change.

I think it's very simple. If they are two different people which I believe they are, and I also believe they are not working together, all it took was him sharing something. A selfless act, which is positive. Positivity changed the website, not Druid personally. Open has obviously monitored our posts from the very beginning, is that suspicious? Yes. Does that change Anything? Not really. Who cares if the message is too cryptic for you. If it's so terrible for you to just maintain a positive attitude, just stop trying. There's a reason you stay and continue to post, and negativity will not accomplish that goal.

Idk about anyone else btw, but i defend myself When someone attacks somethin I say. Is it at all possible that He's getting awfully defensive because everyone has been on attack ever since he shared his story? Just let it unfold, and if you can't handle what's going on, leave. That's what I never understood Internet forums. It takes only one or two people to bring the entire thread to a halt, and there's more than a few working together for that goal.

Either we all maintain positivity and work together to solve what we don't know yet, or there's just another instance of humanity showing their incapability of working together, even just to solve a website puzzle. I even saw someone suggest he's attempting to start a cult... Lmao are you kidding me? Cuz that's likely right?

Quit losing focus of things that actually matter. All of this nonsense about Druid working with open, or being messed with about this whole thing is irrelevant. Arguing about those things are the real wastes of time.

Also... I realize the irony of me preaching positive attitude in such a way, but I am also human just like anyone else here, and I get frustrated too. I just choose to understand that the frustration is with people who fail to control themselves and remain positively patient.that is all I have to say, and now I will return to my positive state of mind.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This is the best and most useful post I've seen in hours. I think this is interesting, but I think there's more to the message as well. It seems to me, much of what we are learning about pertains at least partly to the law of one.

Originally posted by IQPREREQUISITE
Salvaged this page before the RECORD site went down...

MOVING THE GOALPOSTS….my roommates theory : )
SEP 01
Posted by Sherlock in Uncategorized

Please bear with him, after smoking a joint and reading all this drama…he gave a rambling account of his thoughts on the matter lol Here is his train of thought as close as I can interpret it for you guys…

1. Eye Test thing on the **42 page + Michio Kaku and Schrodinger’s Cat video + the question, “What do you see” = we create our own reality since we see ourselves in each other eyes, we have the power to weave our own destiny…yada yada

2. We can’t do it alone, coz alone, there is no one to realize/see us. (i’m assuming he got this from the question posed in the video, “who looks at us? how do we know were alive or exist?” …something like that.

3. That is why we need each other. Together we realize our own existence, decisions, fate, consequences…yada yada

4. At this point I asked him, “So we see/realize each other…but who looks at all of us?” (At this point I’m kinda stoned also, 2nd hand smoke and all : ) )

5. ”Dude, the Eye of God!”

By this time I knew he was totally whacked out…but alas, I Googled eye of god and here it is…lol It’s in Helix Nebula, the center is a black hole (which no light can escape from : ) )

It’s looking at us and sneering…I think…lol Kinda brings back to mind the concept of Duality by those Egyptians (Pyramids of Giza reflecting Orions belt and all) What’s above so is below gimmick….you get the picture.

And all this “thesafe” results is a feel good, thought provoking #load to guide us into the right mindset and allow us to discover positive # about ourselves, the world, each other, nature and the universe…help shape it for a better future so on and so forth, coz we we have the power to realize it all.

This may be something, maybe nothing…but it doesn’t matter since the person who made the site ALWAYS MOVES THE GOALPOSTS…

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by davewr25

I'm a pretty positive person. Not sure why you came in and defend Druid, but anyway.
Druid shared a story, claiming he knew what's going on but waits to reveal the secret.
Why tell us? He seeks attention? He wants Open to know that he knows?

So we should sit back, enjoy the show and let the few enlightened people on ATS
solve this riddle for us, without questioning anything... or leave.

you do understand that Open is /nothing/ without an audience, don't you? What good is
a magic show if there's an audience of three, and they all know how the trick works.

If religion gets into this thread I'm out anyway, so no need to be snipping at people here
about how 'positive' /you/ are. You disproved that statement by your little 'rant'.

Oh and please, use the reply button if you want to address anyone

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by davewr25
I think it's quite pathetic how instantaneously harsh and accusational everyone can be.

220 odd pages is instant?

Whether anyone is telling the truth or not, how does this affect you?

I for one don't appreciate being deceived and strung along.

The negativity you all create literally drags everyone else down because I sit here and shake my head at all the stupidity involved. It creates more negativity that's all.

Ignore the posts by those of us that are being "negative" or leave. That seems to be the deal around here. "Like it or leave"

I've been silently interested in this whole thing, and the more I see, the more I try to understand, while some of you are completely missing the point.

As have many of us and instead of being helped we are purely getting another hoop thrown in front of us to jump through.

Whether he's telling the truth or not, how does it affect you?

Sorry, I thought one of the core principles of this site was to distinguish truth from lies.

I just don't understand why everyone has to jump to conclusions and barrage someone who just went out on a limb to ask for change.

220 pages is not "jumping" to a conclusion.

Just let it unfold, and if you can't handle what's going on, leave.

Again, it has been unfolding for 220 pages now. I can handle what's going on so I won't just leave despite it being constantly suggested.

Either we all maintain positivity and work together to solve what we don't know yet, or there's just another instance of humanity showing their incapability of working together, even just to solve a website puzzle.

So it's not considered working together to solve this if the end result is us having been duped?

Quit losing focus of things that actually matter. All of this nonsense about Druid working with open, or being messed with about this whole thing is irrelevant. Arguing about those things are the real wastes of time.

It is not irrelevant. It is misleading if it's true. If anything, those of us being "negative" seem more focussed then those that have "understood" the "message".

edit on 1-9-2011 by aaron2209 because: typos

edit on 1-9-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2011 by aaron2209 because: Got ahead of myself with the number of pages lol

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Did anyone open the safe yet because i think i did

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by davewr25

I can understand your point of view to some degree. A part of me has wanted to think that there was something good here, that maybe there was something worthwhile in the message. But the method of delivery just never set well with me. And we have to look at the facts.

The phrase Deja Vu appears on the website, then Druid comes out with this revelation that he had a dream about this, so for him it's Deja Vu. So Open posted a personal message to Druid based on a dream he had? Does Open communicate through dreams? Then Druid starts talking in the same cryptic mystical jargon that Open used in most of his e-mail responses and his responses on the record. Let's not forget the fact that there's a Druid42 out there who also likes the Beatles and Led Zeplin, I think it was aaron who discovered that? I might be wrong, sorry if I am. Then right after that happens, the record just poofs and vanishes. As if someone doesn't want us to draw any more parallels between Druid and Open.

You asked what does it matter if he's telling the truth? To me, everything! If his message was really that great, if it carried any weight, why the need for deception? Why use riddles to string people along? Why come on a forum posing as an investigator who converts to the teachings once they've seen the light? I'm sorry, but to me, that's important. He should present the message and let it stand. If he's lying about who he is, what makes me think he's not lying about his message or his intent? You asked how does it effect me. I believe it hurts people when they put their heart and beliefs into something only to discover it was a lie. I don't like being lied to.

Maybe I'm wrong. Druid, if you're not Open, and you're experience is real, then I'm sorry. Open, I'll apologize to you too if you're really being honest. I've been wrong before, about many things, so I'm not so arrogant as to say I got this all figured out. I'm just calling it as I see it, until I see otherwise. If you're really into love and togetherness, you should be able to understand my perspective.

One last thing, I don't think anybody has derailed this thread by asking questions and trying to figure out what's going on. The point of this thread was to figure out what this October 28th site was really about. I feel that's what people have been trying to do.

Alright, I'm done, didn't mean to go on that long.

edit on 1-9-2011 by Exades because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2011 by Exades because: (Crap I can't type tonight)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I agree with aaron2209 and snewpers (who's avatar is creepy but cool by the way : ) )

Like I said earlier, Open/Druid/whoever is behind the site, if it even holds a grain of truth to it...has no right to control/regulate how the information/message comes out...YOU ARE JUST THE MESSENGER, YOU DON'T OWN THE MESSAGE.

Plus people need to realize the most important clue that "thesafe" provided...1800 result...TOURETTES GUY CALLS COLGATE TOOTHPASTE...it really opened up everything for me...I saw the universe, the meaning of life, new consciousness and all that jazz.

And yes I am being sarcastic.

Whoever created the site is sick. How dare you make fun of people with tourettes syndrome?! Even if you didn't make the video, you included it in your site. Accessory to crime I say. Be positive? We're negative? Have patience? We're not getting it? You should be ashamed of yourself, whoever you are.

If people didn't question that the sun and planets revolved around the earth...we'd still be in the Dark Ages. Questioning leads to enlightenment. Not by being positive and swallowing everything any established thought feeds us. It is only through questioning that one arrives at the truth. The only reason Open can't stand up to the questioning is that his version of the truth hold no water.

"In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King!" Well, this is not the land of the blind...THIS IS ATS! There are no Kings in here...only equals.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209

Originally posted by Exades
Hmmm, the Record seems to have disappeared.
Wonder what that's about?

Yeah, I noticed that too. Also noticed that when you go to the site it redirects to

p8-preview.runhosting.com...

The number of mistakes this person has made definitely makes me think we are dealing with an amatuer

This is good news. At least they aren't some marketing scheme that would already have it perfect.

Maybe they are remote hackers and are using it to flash up sites to each other..."popping".

Maybe they closed it to the public to work on it. I decided to not clog up the board writing and try out telepathy. Anyone else?

I wanted them to change it to a BLUE Indigo type back ground...more psychic friendly.Red may be some cool root chakra things, but those of us used in programs red brings up the blood and not the good kind. In my bad childhood "cold war" program for doing the telepathy around the globe got a classmate thrown into a huge fan and blood and parts every where for refusing to cooperate. Robert got killed by this cold machine here for no good reason. All over war games.

Hey I clicked on this record.com and it went to the "cold war kids"--October 28,2011? Anyone else got this one.

www.foxtheatre.com...

Starting here..apologize if already found on back pages. Using the synchronicity there is none rule. Wonder if some super computer is glitching us interacting with our minds.Had this glitched page went to this "cold war kids" page until now? Is it giving everyone a page they need or shows mind interaction?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
No updates to the site since "someone" went to sleep.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by Druid42

I posted my own experience with eye sharing many pages back. I don't remember disturbing dreams but I had what my grandmother called "visions" that disturbed me greatly.

Thanks for sharing. For me you can access the time lines like start seeing along the past or even your past or jump in and have all the nuances as viewed from someone else. The dreams get more and nothing is coincidence. Do any of you have different names you become or were from the "beginning" like before now and see other names you jumped in to use?

It's like that feeling of your whole life time line which reels before a NDE jump, but it is reeling across time lines...all your other high energy moment of timeline view??? Any way in my dreams and the whirling going on, I am Mar'ya is the name I am long known by jumpers and there is some Jimmy/John trying to synch and a VV involved. So "hello" 'J'.Still trying to get on same time line to connect. With this life review turning into this whole sage reel of earth lends credence we are about to jump.

Any others having deja vu but this deep level?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

edit on 1-9-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: double post going to try to eliminate it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

I said I was leaving this thread, but I still kept an eye on it just to see. Like someone else, I've had weird dreams every night since I started reading this thread.

Last nights dreams were the most intense, and definitely Deja Vu. I had a few dreams that I've had before a number of times, except this time they got much further into the "storyline" and had a more positive ending, where before they had just been very neutral.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The colgate toothpaste could mean something we know whats in toothpaste

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Sorry if anyone has posted this before, the picture on the site is showing a famous experiment where a professor said that in one reality the cat survived the poison gas and in another other universe or reality the cat died i'll post a link... Think they might be trying to say another reality exits or that a new one will come into existance on the 28th Oct

physics.about.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join