It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
well???? cmon out with it ???

Do us all a favour and enlighten us Druid !!!
edit on 1-9-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The page is turning back to white.
Looks like he's listening to you, Druid.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012

I can do no better than Open has. He has a whole /sight/ devoted to IT. If /they/ can't get through to you, how can I?

Like the theme to this puzzle, /patience/.

When /they/ give me the ok, I'll proceed.

Just as I wanted to shutdown this thread, to prevent the /truth/, I had to relinquish authority to the OP, Grower. I respected her wishes, and this thread continues. I am loyal to her, and I am loyal to Open. I don't know either of them from Adam, but I will respect what they say, and dictate my actions accordingly. If, and when, Open changes the /sight/ back to white, which is /their/ determination, I will continue my explanation of their message. Till then, it is in /their/ ballpark. I will cede my reality to theirs. It all works out in the end. They are not violating my rights, and I am not infringing upon theirs. It's balanced. Open, you really need to stress the /balance/ aspect more. Most people are weighted with burdens. They have little hope. Can you help them out?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42Is now the time to explain?

My eyes await reading it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

I can do no better than Open has. He has a whole /sight/ devoted to IT. If /they/ can't get through to you, how can I?

Like the theme to this puzzle, /patience/.

When /they/ give me the ok, I'll proceed.

Just as I wanted to shutdown this thread, to prevent the /truth/, I had to relinquish authority to the OP, Grower. I respected her wishes, and this thread continues. I am loyal to her, and I am loyal to Open. I don't know either of them from Adam, but I will respect what they say, and dictate my actions accordingly. If, and when, Open changes the /sight/ back to white, which is /their/ determination, I will continue my explanation of their message. Till then, it is in /their/ ballpark. I will cede my reality to theirs. It all works out in the end. They are not violating my rights, and I am not infringing upon theirs. It's balanced. Open, you really need to stress the /balance/ aspect more. Most people are weighted with burdens. They have little hope. Can you help them out?

That was one of three experiences I've had. NDEs. I honestly shouldn't be here, yet I am. Is now the time to explain?

Open, do you want me to explain? It's up to you. The /sight/ still black.

I say B.S ...... or man up Druid and explain or r u full of chit

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Thanks Open. It's white again.

Is it time for a confidential email?

Between US and US alone?

Is the trust there, yet?

You can respond by putting TRUST somewhere on your main page.

I will email you thereafter.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
you are Open !!!! Thats My Guess !!! You are Playing us all as fools TRUST .........bull ..... !

SITE IS WHITE DRUID

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
ohhhhh TRUST !!!!! Just like that!!!!! seems that you two play well together ......Games and still nothing to reveal in your posts just more puzzling talk ????

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well, I did have a dream about this happening, so it's deja vu. You would like to point a finger with no facts, so knock yourself out. Open and I are going to be emailing, for the first time, not as adversaries, but as friends, and confidentially as well. I will ask him what I can explain, and what he wishes to remain /black/. I will respect his wishes. That is trust. Who knows where this is going now.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
What's with the Japanese at the bottom of the page?

The ideogram is pronounced "shinobi" by itself or as "nin"
when in conjuction with another ideogram.

and one of the things mentioned is the Global Consciousness Project (GCP) or "The Dot"

what I do now is making impressions on me in the past, and what I have yet to do in the future-me is impressing me now in the present!

So my future-me is dropping me big clues that are my experiences today. Im quitting my #ty job, I'm leaving California in a few days, because a future me is having a profound experience that is impressing me today to make these decisions. My god what could that be?

I think everyone can and does this. Whether they are aware or not is the question, whether they are awake or not is the question.

There is a future me that is awake that is impressing on the me in the here-and-now to wake up!

And now apply it to yourself...there is a you in the future giving you clues today on how to change your life

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Are you me ? In another time perhaps ? Another Plane of existance ? Or are you a leader of a GCP ? Give us Something to assist us in moving forward here Open? Please !

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Druid42, do you happen to use that name a lot around the place?

If so, some of your favourite bands include The Beatles, Led Zepplin & Phish.......

Coincidence? Apparently there are no coincidences

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Am I the only one who confused with all that revelations from Druid and his friendship with Open?
Druid, you wrote a story but haven't told the explanation part, and now you gonna tell it to Open because you trust him even though 30 or something pages ago you were the one who told me that Oct28 is BS and Open has nothing to say? I remember that "this is ATS, blablabla, we are so cool at debunking everything" speech. So now you with Open are fellas? And, the most important part, why do you write here things for Open even though you could email him?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Druid is Playing us

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Druid is Playing us

It's certainly starting to look that way. Every time this thing starts to fizzle, there's some amazing new twist in the story. Can't help but think there's something funny about that.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

So uhm... you say the car fell of the jack, on to your head and the blood flowed freely over your eyes, as did a milky fluid. Then everything went hazy and stuff. So you noticed the blood running freely over your eyes because you were still conscious. Correct?

Yet, if you only had 2 stitches on your left cheek, how would that blood start to flow into your eyes I wonder? And the milky stuff. What was it?

This whole thing is turning into a new-age '___' trip.

Originally posted by Druid42

... On to my head.

The pain was excruciating, and I writhed in pain, my body overwhelmed with the need to escape such torture. The blood flowed freely over my eyes, then a milky yellow fluid, and I knew I was done for. Everything went hazy, dark, and I slipped away. As I slipped, everything became bright again, and a warmth flowed through my body. I saw the light. I felt the love. I was giving my body to the selfless need of someone else, and I was ready to go. My consciousness dimmed, to a slight glimmer, and I accepted it. I felt the most peace I'd ever felt in my entire life. I saw, for a moment, the meaning.

No broken bones, no fractures, and I only needed two stitches to close the wound above my left cheek. They said I was lucky, but I don't believe in luck

ETA:
I see no value in honoring Druid42's request to change the site to white again. If it symbolizes anything than I wonder what value it has if it's done on request.

edit on 1-9-2011 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Suspicion is easy to cast about, when you are outside. Open and I haven't connected via email yet. I refused to send him one early in this thread, yet others did. Does that mean they are also in cohorts with Open? Just because I waited to email /them/, does that suddenly make me guilty, because others emailed and got responses?

This is boiling down to trust, and paranoia has cast it's ugly head. Shame on you.

As this thread goes, /patience/ is the key. I did send Open an email tonight, and /they/ have not responded. Yet, I also asked /them/ in my email for permission to post anything /they/ respond with accordingly. If /they/ say do not post this, I won't, for the same reason I hold the OP, Grower, in esteem for creating this thread.

It's back to trust. Can you trust me?

It's your choice.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
edit on 1-9-2011 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
druid are you really one called Tony

edit on 1-9-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: better to be wise

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Mandelbrot, I don't think posting names is wise whether true or not.

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join