It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
has anyone actually seen the picture on the oct28 site yet ? still isnt loading for me .. open said last night , that its not working because were still looking for materials ....... i cant help but think of the riddler from batman when i speak to the dude ....... does anyone want to emaiil open and get quizical with him ?? im finnished emailing him, i just get weird replies such as ->

open -> Take it as you must, it is set to happen, we have invested time into aiding that. what is the "real treat" ?? this is sounding quite phsycotic right now.......... step back........ look at the way you word this stuff......... its creepy.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I really do have to take Mom to her PT appt, but a suggestion before I go.

If you haven't already, go back and read the posts from the "new" posters. Think about what you've read. Think outside the box (no pun intended), discuss it among yourselves, and when I come back tell me what you think.

We can still have fun with this...it should be interesting, challenging, AND fun.

Now, wish me luck...I'll be sitting in a lobby for a couple of hours.

Peace

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Are we online again? Did we break ATS

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Did anyone have a weird dream after trying the eye "experiment" ??

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
new(?) text in source code of 1028 website

Oct282011.com

sorry: forgot to add new wording:

edit on 8/29/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
new(?) text in source code of 1028 website

Oct282011.com

yeah , noticed it earlier, i think open wants everyone to join that website we saw lastnight/yesterday .... the record or something..... im staying clear of it untill i find out what open really wants. Only fools rush in

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
yeah , noticed it earlier, i think open wants everyone to join that website we saw lastnight/yesterday .... the record or something..... im staying clear of it untill i find out what open really wants. Only fools rush in

Yeah, I saw a poster last night post about that sight (don't know if they started it or not).

I tell ya, keeping up with one thread is entirely enough.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Yeah, I saw a poster last night post about that sight (don't know if they started it or not).

I tell ya, keeping up with one thread is entirely enough.

i agree........ plus, im new here but im no traitor

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm not going to bother with the other.
Besides, everything we post here will probably end up over there anyways. lol

TNT, did you get a chance to read any of that article yet?
Pretty interesting stuff here and there.

My eyeballs are falling out reading lots of Rumi bullcrap today.
Thought there might be a connection of some kind in that direction, but haven't really found anything yet.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
I'm not going to bother with the other.
Besides, everything we post here will probably end up over there anyways. lol

TNT, did you get a chance to read any of that article yet?
Pretty interesting stuff here and there.

My eyeballs are falling out reading lots of Rumi bullcrap today.
Thought there might be a connection of some kind in that direction, but haven't really found anything yet.

Oh, definitely what we say/find/think winds up on at least 1 other site.

I'm still trying to read the article...I can read it but I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around it all.

Rumi??

[gotta run pick up the little 1 at bus stop...back in about an hour]
edit on 8/29/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ive emailed the walrus to see whats going diggity down ... asked him if he set up THAT site .... lets see what he says. I checked it out and theyre all still obsessed with codes, they mentioned that > TallWhite -->Man<
(i wonder who that is) , got the code 333 to the walrus , theyre bugging out

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Also an update to **42:

6. What do you actually see?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Poet dude that lived in the 1200's, was in love with some other dude (actually married his 15 year-old daughter off to the 60-something dude to keep him in the household) and said that you could see the face of God with eye-gazing. Some such nonsense. It's all an info overload running together right now.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
Also an update to **42:

6. What do you actually see?

Thank you, 200457.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Poet dude that lived in the 1200's, was in love with some other dude (actually married his 15 year-old daughter off to the 60-something dude to keep him in the household) and said that you could see the face of God with eye-gazing. Some such nonsense. It's all an info overload running together right now.

oooookaaaay
And that came from the Calleman article?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Sorry but I just had to post this quote,it's been buzzing around my brain all day

"If you stare long into the abyss... the abyss stares back into you..."

Friedrich Nietzsche

I couldn't help but think about the various interpretations this quote has...!Help my brain is beeing cooked!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

oooookaaaay
And that came from the Calleman article?

Oh, no, no...sorry! Nothing to do with him.
Just something I remembered from a long time ago and decided to go explore that rabbit hole.
*cough, cough* Tis a very dusty rabbit hole!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
BTW, what about "Monday, monday" thing and 2:30? I don't see any changes on 0000.html.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by organdonor
Sorry but I just had to post this quote,it's been buzzing around my brain all day

"If you stare long into the abyss... the abyss stares back into you..."

Friedrich Nietzsche

I couldn't help but think about the various interpretations this quote has...!Help my brain is beeing cooked!

Nothing escapes a black hole...

Poor organdonor, I know the feeling.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Oh, no, no...sorry! Nothing to do with him.
Just something I remembered from a long time ago and decided to go explore that rabbit hole.
*cough, cough* Tis a very dusty rabbit hole!

Grower!

This guy?.....Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Balkhī (Persian: جلال‌الدین محمد بلخى), also known as Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Rūmī (Persian: جلال‌الدین محمد رومی) and popularly known as Mevlānā in Turkey and Mawlānā (Persian: مولانا)[4] in Iran and Afghanistan but known to the English-speaking world simply as Rumi[5] (30 September 1207 – 17 December 1273)

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join