It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well........... it looks like the fun has been sucked out of this thing..... it died when open sent me those weird messages last night, i think people just gave up. I`ll sit here and kick my heels waiting to see where it goes, purely out of curiosity. Did anyone else from lastnight(yesterday for you yanks
) notice anything weird today ?? i woke up with that weird devo song in my head, but havnt even heard it since the other night when we were on our little "wild goose chase". Has anyone tried the "experiment" with results ?? i mean a skeptic, not you magical unicorns
think i figured out why Ivanova keeps refering to putin and the hurricane too, open said "your making it" , maybe Ivanova just wants it that way
just a thought ...... g`day all you crazy peeps, its a shame it came to such a dead end, we were enjoying ourselves, now this ATS thread is gonna become a big bucket of love juice. Is Grower still interested ?? .... the thread`s still open

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Still interested...yes.
I think I'll just watch and wait for now.
I'm figuring a few newbies (to us) will mysteriously pop in with some interesting things to say at some point.
I mean, honestly, how could they resist since our interest is waning so quickly?

I still say lab rats should get paid.
edit on 29-8-2011 by Grower because: to add

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
In researching my question of "Why Oct 28?", I came across this article by Carl Calleman (I'll research who he is later)

The understanding of Mayan time as quantized also provides a meaningful way of looking at the so-called end date where it is not even potentially a preset end of the world. (This is why no one embracing the October 28, 2011 date has fallen to claim that it is a preset end of the world). The end date simply reflects the point in time when the Cosmic Tree of Life attains its highest quantum state. This also implies that it is not the beginning of a new cycle and it is only on this basis that it is rationally understandable that this state would serve to create a millennium of peace in the “New Jerusalem” as the new world is called in the Book of Revelation. To instead use a Hindu metaphor it becomes logical that the attainment of this highest state means liberation from the wheels (cycles) of Karma. As the student of the evidence-based Mayan calendar will know almost all conflicts and warfare in the history of mankind actually originate in quantum shifts between cosmic energies and only as those come to an end is there any serious reason to hope for the emergence of a world in harmony. Hence, in this interpretation of the Mayan calendar there is absolutely no reason to think that the end date means the end of life or a “doomsday” when the world is predetermined to come to an end.

What the end date does mean however is that on October 28, 2011 the shifts between energies will come to an end...The processes that have been driving cosmic evolution until now will no longer be operating and after some time for things to settle the human beings will be left to create evolution themselves

Carl Calleman Article

A long read, but to me a bit more info to consider.

Good morning, Tall

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I'm still here and I don't think it's over just yet.
As another poster said a page back, there are other excercises that can be done also.

I have tried the manual with my partner, but we did'nt get far. I think my partner was too skeptical, unfortunately.
Besides, there has to be other ways(excercises) to reach home. If this "test" has multiple solutions, there must be multiple ways of achieving the overall goal.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Still interested...yes.
I'm figuring a few newbies (to us) will mysteriously pop in with some interesting things to say at some point.
I mean, honestly, how could they resist since our interest is waning so quickly?

Good morning, Grower

We had a few new people earlier this morning.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeSignal

I'm still here and I don't think it's over just yet.
As another poster said a page back, there are other excercises that can be done also.

I have tried the manual with my partner, but we did'nt get far. I think my partner was too skeptical, unfortunately.
Besides, there has to be other ways(excercises) to reach home. If this "test" has multiple solutions, there must be multiple ways of achieving the overall goal.

Good morning, Joe

The exercise didn't work well for us either. It's hard to let go of "self" (I was the first one to break eye contact...I felt too...exposed, I suppose)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Oh, Lordy, if you're going to research Calleman, get a day and a half's worth off coffee and a comfy chair...lol

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Still interested...yes.

yeah, i noticed lastnight that as soon as we got off topic a few ........ lets say ...... un usual....... posters where popping in and out....... i just think it`ll be a shame to see those couple of days of team work go down the pan. This "awakening" thing has been around for years now, i remember looking into it a few years ago, and from what ive gathered, its just not THAT popular, maybe thats what the puzzles were about, just sucking us in
the website we saw last night - oct28 the record- sort of confirms that its all about this awakening stuff.... i dunno, the way i see it, if we all bond in this way and form a one-ness, wouldnt it be classed as de-humanising ourselves ?? afterall, its our individuality that makes humans unique. OPEN if your reading this, do a puzzle for us thick-os while we wait for the magic unicorns to ride your heart shaped cloud into never never land

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I still say lab rats should get paid.
edit on 29-8-2011 by Grower because: to add

Right now, I'd take mine in coffee..lol

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Good morning, Joe

joe
good mornin tnt

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Oh, Lordy, if you're going to research Calleman, get a day and a half's worth off coffee and a comfy chair...lol

If I begged, would you share what you know and save me that day and a half? (I'm getting strange looks from family because of all the time I've spent here over the last week)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Good morning, Joe

joe

JoeSignal..a 4yr ATS member who's been popping in and out since the thread started.

We've had several older members visit us..their posts usually get buried because of sheer numbers.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

If I begged, would you share what you know and save me that day and a half? (I'm getting strange looks from family because of all the time I've spent here over the last week)

This pretty much sums up what he's about. Hopefully you'll get the jist of what he believes from this one article.
www.calleman.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

LOL Yeah, I was making breakfast when the hubby woke up this morning. He stops dead in his tracks and says "What's wrong?"
I looked at him questioningly.
"You're not on the computer..."
ha ha smarty pants

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

This pretty much sums up what he's about. Hopefully you'll get the jist of what he believes from this one article.
www.calleman.com...

Thanks, Grower! I bookmarked it so I can read it later...like while I'm waiting for Mom to finish physical therapy.

I hate to post & run but that PT appointment is coming up quick.

Please message me if anything...new...turns up. I don't think my eyes will take another 50 pgs of catch-up reading. I'll leave my browser up & open so I don't lose my place.

Peace, my friends

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i see what i done there TNT . i saw my name in the top of the box and thought you were responding to me , ive been awake for about 40 mins so im a little
right now
sorry
sorry joe

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Hi TNT,

Glad to hear others have tried it, I'm guessing we have similar problems gaining full concentration.
In our case I felt something, and my wife didn't. She blinked more than me, I actually only blinked once or twice the whole time. But it didn't feel pleasant, it felt too strainy if you catch my drift.
Maybe we just have to try it more times, so the spouse feels more at eese.

I sent a U2U to Kylione earlier asking for advice, not answers, as she seems to be a "pro".

She hasn't answered yet, but I'm patient.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

LOL Yeah, I was making breakfast when the hubby woke up this morning. He stops dead in his tracks and says "What's wrong?"
I looked at him questioningly.
"You're not on the computer..."
ha ha smarty pants

LOL...mine asked me if I had a "new boyfriend"...I had to clean my keyboard after that

We've been married so long when someone says Single, I think of the burger from Wendy's.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

lmao...thanks for the first chuckle of the day!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I know what you mean

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join